You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-23 19:57:29

GismoDK

QFS - Quantum Financial System, Gold backed currency.

Hi Gosia and Team,

Have any of you heard of the new QFS (Quantum Financial System) there should replace our current banking system?

I can remember a video where (I think it was Yazhi Swaruu) who briefly told about a exteristial race who was working on implementing a new financial system here on earth.

There is a lot of talk about it on the internet at the moment and about the fact that the alliance behind Trump, has been working on it for a number of years, that they have security tested it over the last two years and no one has been able to hack it so far. It is said to have run in parallel with the SWIFT system since August and to have completely taken over the SWIFT system since 1st of September. (The SWIFT system is still running at reduced power, as some banking systems are still running on it and it will take a few years before everything is moved)
The SWIFT system has been used by banks for the last 40-50 years for bank transfers, if you need to transfer money to an account in another country. Typically, these transfers have taken 2-5 days and one of the reasons why it has taken so long, to transfer the money, is that the banks do overnight trading with the money, before they are transferred to the recipient's account.
There is a lot of talk, that they are using Covid19 as a veil for this, as the Cabal would have used Covid19 for a financial reset anyway, so the alliance might as well take advantage of it to implement their version of i financial reset with gold backed currencies all over the world. It is said that it will be fully activated from October 1st along with NESARA and GESARA and that the alliance behind Trump has made agreements with all countries (209 countries and regions that have their own means of payment) It should be one of the reasons for a part countries are currently experiencing Covid19 lockdowns, as in some countries a number of changes need to be made to the political structure before this can be implemented and also why many, if not all central banks all over the world if closed on the retail side at the moment. It is expected that Trump will announce this by October 1st and that it will then take them 6 months to implement NESARA and that other countries will have to implement GESARA in these months.

I do not want to go into details about QFS as what I know about the system is here: https://qfs2020.com/the-qfs

What I want to know is whether the information on QFS2020.com is correct or at least close to accurate :-)

More information on this topic can be found on the below links.

NESARA/GESARA History: https://qfs2020.com/nesara-%2F-gesara-history

Daily Restored Public article on www.gesara.com (I know that it's probably not everything on the page that is true the take what you resonate with ;-) ): https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.c … of_23.html

More information on Charlie Ward's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/drcharlieward
(Charlie Ward have a company that moves money and gold for rich people and contries - not in banks like money laundery, but moves/transports the physical assest between locations and he's telling that he and he's team, have been working close together with Trumps team, to move gold from the Vertian to Fort Knox in USA (650 planes with gold) - If it's true I can not confirm - but everyone is saying that it's valid information.

NESARA implements the following changes in USA:

1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy.
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

I'm from Denmark and I don't know what GESARA will look like for Denmark or other countries, but I have got confirmed that the Danish Central Bank was on the list of the 209 countries :-)

Love <3
Henrik

Last edited by GismoDK (2020-09-23 20:03:31)

#2 2020-09-23 21:19:48

Rauthschild
Banned

Re: QFS - Quantum Financial System, Gold backed currency.

Contrary to one's perverted opinions, there shall be no global financial welfare check Jubilee, nor debt forgiveness. More importantly, the 13 Black British colonies aka US & USA were never granted Independence nor Sovereignty and remains insolvent. 

Further, no President, Governor, Mayor nor County Executive can declare Bankruptcy, why?  Simply put, they don't own the corporations, they merely employees. Presidents and Prime Ministers are figureheads, puppets with no power nor authority over assets, and global collateral accounts including Special Drawing Rights.

Although the so-called cabal is stealing, they are only creating more debt by stealing and printing fiat IOUs, what goes out, comes back in, our revolving AI system.

Therefore, ignore the conspiracy theorist and Internet Broker Jockeys with a lack of security clearances to acknowledge nor report what's really going within the galactic and planetary economic system. 

Who am I?

I represent H.E. HRH King Julius Divinagracia, overseer of the Planetary Alpha Omega assets and AI Global accounts, also known as OCT-01-4, JDVG-LSM-666, Declaration As Extreme Supreme Justice, Code: AUQAU MIUZAQAU, Order No.: 81455, Coronation Infinite Royal Highness King-Emperor Julius Bazan Divinagracia, Seven Star General Reqorzemet, Order No.: 43355, Divine Government Lemuria Maharlika, Divine Pillar No.: 97, Order No.: 55345; Declaration & Coronation Order No.: 19558, His Kingdom Empire Niviru - Zumera, Kingdom & Empire, Galaxy No.: 97; Awarding Quintal - Monetary Bills of Lemuria Divine Government, Dollar $ - Monetary Bills of Lemuria & Divine Government, Order No.: 9393598; Book of Life SINZOHOROM - LIBROROM - MATRAZAM, Royal Highness King-Emperor, Order No.: 83565; and Seven Books Seven Seals.

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/the- … even-robes

I also represent 8216 and 8217, to wit:

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/clas … ry-screens.

It takes eight-days to printout a full report of 8216-8217 Treasury Titleship/Ownership screens.

The below link may assist you in how the real world operates:

https://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauths … ettlements

On that note, we hold the Galactic Codes, Alpha Omega Key, Codes, and DNA/RNA.

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#3 2020-09-24 00:34:04

Robert369

If only 0.1% of what's written in NESARA and GESARA will come true, I consider Trump rehabilitated, because that will change the world.

Guess we'll find out if this is just another dose of Hopium or not soon enough !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-09-24 05:07:16

GismoDK

I first became aware of this information about 1 month ago and if it is true, then it seems that it has been publicly known for a while. I feel like it's a big shift in my timeline and it seems like a good start for the world I would manifest for my future <3 :-)

#5 2020-09-24 05:24:11

mitkobs

Nothing good for the people can be expected from the banking cartels and those who rule them behind the curtain. If they make changes in the financial system will be another form of enslavement and oppression, even more acute one, with more limitation on the rights and liberties.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-24 05:25:24)

#6 2020-09-24 05:28:05

Kian369

mitkobs wrote:

Nothing good for the people can be expected from the banking cartels and those who rule them behind the curtain. If they make changes in financial system will be another form of enslavement and oppression, even more acute one, with more limitation on the rights and liberties.

I share the same view as you. GESARA is pushed from the United Nations and probably will have conditions like being vaccinated and chipped in order to qualify for it, and then an whole army of inspectors and enforcers to further infringe on our freedom.

#7 2020-09-24 08:25:24

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

I share the same view as you. GESARA is pushed from the United Nations and probably will have conditions like being vaccinated and chipped in order to qualify for it, and then an whole army of inspectors and enforcers to further infringe on our freedom.

This is exactly what has to show in the very near future, and naturally your described dependence on vaccination and chipping would the concept. Though my current information says that while most of the existing institutions and government will get removed/replaced, some will be changed. So, going by "it's from the UN" isn't helpful here.

Nothing wrong in manifesting this to become what people want it to be, I say, while expecting the worst has always manifested what we do not want to get.

And if it works, even better. If not, nothing changes for the current needs to get out of the Matrix into self-sufficiency. Which in my view is advised anyways, because as Yazhi put it so nicely: All governments are prone to abuse in the long term, no matter how idealistic they started. Only self-sufficient people are more or less beyond that.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-03-29 13:30:51

Unfortunately, it's time to acknowledge that covid is just a cover for some major money-laundering scheme. It is very mean to people since no one should condemn strangers to death for money. When I was quarantined, I realized all this and began to study the economy and the economic system of the world as a whole. I even used the best forex trading platform in india for a while to earn some money and go to university at the Faculty of Economics. So it's worth looking at everything through the prism of realism and looking for personal gain in this cruel world

Last edited by rodolphemyint7 (2022-03-30 16:44:55)

#9 2022-03-29 14:29:55

Robert369

rodolphemyint7 wrote:

unfortunately, it's time to recognize the fact that covid is just a cover for some big money laundering scheme

It is, but that's only part of the truth, because money is merely a tool to achieve a goal. And that goal of theirs is what try try to cover with all their brainwash for millennia already:

Staying in control via frequent planetary resets/cullings to continue their loosh/energy farming power game.

Luckily, those times are pretty much over - they just don't want to accept it and press on - even with a nicely visible brick wall right in front of their face -, which makes things look nastier on the surface than they are.

Sadly, too many people don't take the growing (albeit pointless) pressure to get active but fall into fear and whining instead of self-empowerment and opposition.

#10 2022-03-31 12:19:54

Kian369

I think we have to totally let go of any financial- or credit system on Earth. It is inevitable if humanity is going to evolve past this point. A gold-backed financial system like GESARA is just as negative/service-to-self as a financial system backed by gold.

Gold is in abundance all over the universe. The Cabal's SSP can just import large quantities of extraterrestrial gold to inflate the markets just like they did with printing money out of nothing.

#11 2022-03-31 13:07:34

mnikolas491

executor Orden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj83SHZ4cbg
The lawlessness of corporations, the existing, temporary negative leadership of planetary processes, will be severely suppressed. All destroyers, all forms of destruction, will leave the planet within a few years. All aliens on the planet have been scanned and their locations have been determined. All aliens of the negative destructive direction are removed from the planet and the solar system. Since April 2022, the large-scale application of the Right of refusal in the presence of all destroyers, all forms of destruction - to the heads of states, corporations, all heads of the existing negative management system has been allowed. THE ONLY BEARER OF POWER are the PEOPLES living on the territory of states, countries.

#12 2022-03-31 13:56:40

Kian369

mnikolas491 wrote:

All aliens on the planet have been scanned and their locations have been determined. All aliens of the negative destructive direction are removed from the planet and the solar system.

Sounds to me like a space-variant of Q fairy tales.

#13 2022-03-31 14:05:25

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

I think we have to totally let go of any financial- or credit system on Earth. It is inevitable if humanity is going to evolve past this point. A gold-backed financial system like GESARA is just as negative/service-to-self as a financial system backed by gold.

Gold is in abundance all over the universe. The Cabal's SSP can just import large quantities of extraterrestrial gold to inflate the markets just like they did with printing money out of nothing.

This is correct, and even worse: In a technologically more advanced future environment they could even use replicator technology (or let ETs use theirs and just receive the gold as payment to follow their agendas). Hence we firstly need to get rid of any type of "unsuitable" controllers, meaning that we need to put those relatively few "ethically proper" people in charge of leadership at all levels (e.g. governments, corporations/companies), etc..

Yet, we also need to consider that Humanity's current mindset of "needing something in return for giving something" cannot simply be ignored, so there needs to be a transition time with a temporary means of exchange until Humanity has learnt that abundance and not scarcity are how the universe works. Which also will greatly change people's ethics and love for each other, as this understanding will remove any and all egoism over material things.

#14 2022-04-03 00:01:46

HeadRush

Gold / Sound-money would make modern financial operations impossible, thus making society unfunctional. We need fiat for loans, bailouts, subsidies & much more. If our governance couldn't generate fiat at any noticed it would make maintaining financial markets, banks, intuitions & corporations / governance impossible. The flexibility government fiat currency offers is perfect because they can maintaining society during recessions / chaos. They can't just "print", gold coins, or bars if we were on a gold based currency & they can't just print more bitcoins if we were on a bitcoin currency. Society would be very unstable without fiat.

#15 2022-04-03 00:06:20

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

Gold / Sound-money would make modern financial operations impossible, thus making society unfunctional. We need fiat for loans, bailouts, subsidies & much more. If our governance couldn't generate fiat at any noticed it would make maintaining financial markets, banks, intuitions & corporations / governance impossible. The flexibility government fiat currency offers is perfect because they can maintaining society during recessions / chaos. They can't just "print", gold coins, or bars if we were on a gold based currency & they can't just print more bitcoins if we were on a bitcoin currency. Society would be very unstable without fiat.

I fear that you just recited some funny Cabal explanation that justifies their theft methods.

Any society actually would be way more stable if things actually would base on truth and not lies - money included -, because there's plenty of abundance on our planet.

The need to constantly print money stems only from the Cabals draining 80-90% of all incomes for their nefarious purposes. And the intended constant financial crashes/resets allow to steal even more from the bankrupt population - hence in many countries people today don't own houses anymore but pay rents instead, "owning nothing and being unhappy".

#16 2022-04-03 00:17:47

HeadRush

I fear that you just recited some funny Cabal explanation that justifies their theft methods.

Any society actually would be way more stable if things actually would base on truth and not lies - money included -, because there's plenty of abundance on our planet.

The need to constantly print money stems only from the Cabals draining 80-90% of all incomes for their nefarious purposes. And the intended constant financial crashes/resets allow to steal even more from the bankrupt population - hence in many countries people today don't own houses anymore but pay rents instead, "owning nothing and being unhappy".

The Earth "Cabal", The Jesuit Order understands that when it comes to maintaining 330,000,000+ people it takes serious financial manipulation to keep people chasing the dollar, or euro. If we had sound money economies would function like they functioned during the dark-ages, wages would be ultra-low because of deflation & the class system would be accelerated into ultra poor or ultra rich. There would be no reason to loan out money, or invest money when just keeping the money alone will cause it to rise in value & scarcity due to deflation as time goes on. This is observable with Bitcoin currently, where as time goes by more Bitcoins are lost therefore increasing it's value.

These monetary systems also stifle innovation, small business & risk-taking, also it'll ruin the economy in the long-run because gambling with sound money is to great of a risk, why wager your gold / bitcoin when holding it increases it's value.

Fiat is bad, but it's good outweighs the bad, it keeps our society functioning & keeps people motivated & working to upkeep society.

The truth is hard to cope with.

#17 2022-04-03 00:27:49

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

Fiat is bad, but it's good outweighs the bad, it keeps our society functioning & keeps people motivated & working to upkeep society.

Sorry, but the standard of a sick financial world as excuse for even sicker treatment is exactly how the Cabals operate, and it should be obvious to everyone that their methods only serve them. Even attempting to justify this is madness, makes me wonder if you are working for the current financial system.

I will add the example of the medical system, where sick people get created to sell them sick-making treatments (that are not actual medicine), so that the loop ultimately will kill them early on as to not needing to pay pensions that those people have paid for all their life. At the same time, a short Human lifespan reduces the risk of accumulating any useful amount of understandings, so that the "good slave" will not see through the deception ever.

The financial system works exactly the same, and its "death" will be when people get robbed of their remaining already mostly stolen possessions.

How about starting with a healthy financial non-theft system in first place ? Like, not stealing 80-90% of the people's productivity via taxes ? After that simple step there'd be abundance on the planet, as it existed in some countries for a short time (until the Cabals took over). And adding new technologies to such change would then increase the abundance even more, so that money could be dropped in full.

Not seeing that the constant theft is the main problem of today's financial systems means that one is either not knowing what is being talked about, or one is deliberately blind to justify nonsense.

HeadRush wrote:

The truth is hard to cope with.

Yes, seems so. Please try harder, I am sure you can do it.

#18 2022-06-22 20:23:20

It is also advised to buy a "massager" with natural, soft bristles, which, in contrast to the metal one, tucks the hair and whips it. You will also need a comb with a ponytail on the end to help you make a parting on the back, separate strands for styling and combing. For grooming it is necessary to buy combs with antistatic effect - these are brushes on a rubber or wooden basis, but in any case, not plastic. I have more than a stylist but I work with dogs all the time. No, not a groomer. It's better to invest in something more realistic and profitable. Like bf scalperpro ea download or the same asset. And just buying brushes won't pay you back. It's a purchase, not an investment.

Last edited by alicemenson222 (2022-06-23 04:18:45)

Board footer