You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-03 22:01:57

A new branch/Yázhi's own and independent faction

If Yázhi launched a special task force, would you join? What role would you volunteer for?

Administrative side: Gosia and Robert with intel/information.

Using your own creativity: How would each and every one of you contribute in your own specialized way?

#2 2020-10-05 06:14:47

Scott

Re: A new branch/Yázhi's own and independent faction

I would do whatever I could for Yázhi!
This would include joining a special task force.
I trust Yázhi! Sending the love her way!
I have an electronics background, and worked in it for around 30 years. I started in control engineering, then moved to power conversion.
I also am computer savvy.
I find most mechanical things easy to understand.
I also remember a good bit of chemistry from college, though I'm no chemist.
I've studied natural remedies, for some time (years), on my own, and have also been a raw vegan for years.

#3 2020-10-06 22:26:53

Nice! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

You could have possibly been a Taygetean at one point. This lovely race seems to love specializing in multiple fields and disciplines.

I'm certain that many of them remember their lifetimes here on Earth and still feel strongly connected to this planet.

It was no accident or coincidence for all of us who met or reconnected here.

Last edited by TheLoneWanderer (2020-10-06 22:27:51)

#4 2020-10-13 22:30:47

Stan

Halló I’d join.. I still can translate to Slovenian if there is any interest at all... (do you have a counter of visitors on Slovenian files?)
else I’m analytical person, sort of researches, that needs to know/understand stuff, and it that could help Yázhi, I’m interested smile
Task force, no problem with that, just say when/where smile

All best and big Thanks to all!

#5 2020-10-15 20:30:40

Stan wrote:

Halló I’d join.. I still can translate to Slovenian if there is any interest at all... (do you have a counter of visitors on Slovenian files?)
else I’m analytical person, sort of researches, that needs to know/understand stuff, and it that could help Yázhi, I’m interested smile
Task force, no problem with that, just say when/where smile

All best and big Thanks to all!

Nice input, Stan. That is the only way to liberate oneself: the freethinking mind.

Out of all the infinite possibilities and ideas in existence, to see each civilization around the universe, generate their unique ways of living, and becoming who they are as people...

Dipping into the infinite source of possibilities from the ether to create their worlds, and each of them, displaying their uniqueness. That alone, is beautiful.

Adding to the complexity of having 400+ million starseeds present on this planet. If each starseed had one genuine perspective/opinion on one topic, that equates to 400+ million different perspectives.

I would hop on the same boat as you would, too. Gridwork is also something I resonate with. smile

#6 2020-10-15 21:01:37

Robert369

Stan wrote:

Task force, no problem with that, just say when/where

Since you already found your way there, I shall shamelessly take the opportunity for some advertising:

My private server actually is something like that "Task Force" - it aims at explaining and putting Yazhi/Swaruu's teachings to use in a private and relatively secure environment, covering everything needed to become autark and independent from the cabalistic systems and greatly empowering ourselves as to enable us to tear down the existing systems and rebuild new ones. And all that not from books but by sharing proven experiences.

Those interested will find more details in my signature and user profile.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2020-10-16 05:23:57

PinkChopper

ABSOLUTELY! ~ I'm an entertainer ~ a lead singer in a band ~ and it's allowed me to gain experience from not just the performances or creating music but also the opportunity of making videos, as well as using various programs such as Photoshop, for example, which has developed my abilities to create digital artwork and so much more. Of course I also have a degree in Business ~ Management so pretty much any computer type programs or work using them ~ I'm your human! ~hee hee~ My abilities don't stop there yet I do have to admit, it's a little difficult to talk about "me me me" with out feeling a little awkward! Ha! So let's just say ~ I am willing, able and definitely on board to handle ANY task or learn ANY skill required for the job ~ whatever that job might be! Regarding energy ~ I have learned much from my involvement in a group called "Bubble Tech" found on Facebook. It's an ongoing process of continued group effort creating devices called "Bubbles" which can be similar to other orgone devices yet much more involved to create but it's that tremendous creative process which helps build upon your intentions, especially as you personally create by feeling your way through the process. Anyways if you're looking for healers or even teachers of ~ I'm pretty good with those types of areas, be it talking "Tesla," frequency devices or even our own personal, natural abilities of maintaining/rejuvenating health ~ I'm quite fascinated with it all; well studied too. Side note: I gotta say,  I somehow feel like I either know you, as in Yazhi Swaruu or maybe it's the Taygetans in general, not sure but definitely seems extremely familiar
My name: Regina Max Dryden
Born September 21 1972 Richmond Texas
Ginamaxheath@gmail.com
If this makes it to Yazhi Swaruu or any of the crew... thought I'd mention, Thank you! I can't tell you how difficult it has been to live in such confusion for so long, especially when you're soul feels so out of place. I have nothing but time ever since my initial collapse of existence and through this rebuilding process so I spend it daily interacting with the various craft, critters and nature spirits out by my pond in Montgomery, Texas. As I like to call it, I'm "entertaining the galaxy" out there every day which includes loads of dancing and silly entertainment for You ~ Ha! If ever in the area ~ fly on by. Perhaps you'll even be in time for a show. Ha... who knows ~ Perhaps you've already seen one ~hee hee~ Thanks again and ya'll take care.

Last edited by PinkChopper (2020-10-16 06:39:28)

#8 2020-10-17 06:44:12

Robert369 wrote:
Stan wrote:

Task force, no problem with that, just say when/where

Since you already found your way there, I shall shamelessly take the opportunity for some advertising:

My private server actually is something like that "Task Force" - it aims at explaining and putting Yazhi/Swaruu's teachings to use in a private and relatively secure environment, covering everything needed to become autark and independent from the cabalistic systems and greatly empowering ourselves as to enable us to tear down the existing systems and rebuild new ones. And all that not from books but by sharing proven experiences.

Those interested will find more details in my signature and user profile.

Fantastic. Building up a database of extensive knowledge for starseeds to arm themselves with. Keep up the good work. Experience is the best teacher.

I do treat theory equally as well. All that humanity should consider learning and applying.
As Yázhi Swaruu mentioned, "believing is seeing", by putting out our intentions and desires that we wish to manifest, and having the faith or visualization that our manifestation already occurred.

Similarly, speaking your desire into existence. Thank you, Robert. Your work will definitely fulfill a great purpose. No act any starseed does, is too small, or too little.

#9 2020-10-17 07:07:08

PinkChopper wrote:

ABSOLUTELY! ~ I'm an entertainer ~ a lead singer in a band ~ and it's allowed me to gain experience from not just the performances or creating music but also the opportunity of making videos, as well as using various programs such as Photoshop, for example, which has developed my abilities to create digital artwork and so much more.

Lead singer, you say? Your voice will serve as a subtle, yet perfect frequency weapon. Singing certain pitches, tones, hmm… help gently wake up some sleepy starseeds, or jolt them awake. It’s up to you!

PinkChopper wrote:

Of course I also have a degree in Business ~ Management so pretty much any computer type programs or work using them ~ I'm your human! ~hee hee~ My abilities don't stop there yet I do have to admit, it's a little difficult to talk about "me me me" with out feeling a little awkward! Ha! So let's just say ~ I am willing, able and definitely on board to handle ANY task or learn ANY skill required for the job ~ whatever that job might be!

You're very computer-savvy. I wish I could say the same. I genuinely hate technology. Don’t feel ashamed to talk about yourself. Willing to learn any task and any skill required for the job. Anéeka, are you taking notes? Gosia, document this, and see if you wish to expand your ground team. wink

PinkChopper wrote:

Regarding energy ~ I have learned much from my involvement in a group called "Bubble Tech" found on Facebook. It's an ongoing process of continued group effort creating devices called "Bubbles" which can be similar to other orgone devices yet much more involved to create but it's that tremendous creative process which helps build upon your intentions, especially as you personally create by feeling your way through the process. Anyways if you're looking for healers or even teachers of ~ I'm pretty good with those types of areas, be it talking "Tesla," frequency devices or even our own personal, natural abilities of maintaining/rejuvenating health ~ I'm quite fascinated with it all; well studied too.

Very fascinating. Orgone devices, pyramids, zero-point energy. You must have strong ties to one of the ancient civilizations here, or past life memory imprints from stellar origin, or elsewhere. Your soul journey never ends, and must continue.

From personal observation, it seems that humanity is leaning towards the technology aspect for healing. Tesla’s work will definitely be the route that humans will take, since smart devices seems more relatable to them. Although, nothing compares to learning the principles of ancient healing, using consciousness alone, to regenerate one’s being. Maybe both will be applied. The possibilities are endless. We leave it to humanity to discover for themselves the path they wish to take.  What choices will they make to not only allow them to thrive, but to perhaps, discover technologies that may be of interest to other interstellar races?

PinkChopper wrote:

Side note: I gotta say,  I somehow feel like I either know you, as in Yazhi Swaruu or maybe it's the Taygetans in general, not sure but definitely seems extremely familiar
My name: Regina Max Dryden
Born September 21 1972 Richmond Texas
Ginamaxheath@gmail.com
If this makes it to Yazhi Swaruu or any of the crew... thought I'd mention, Thank you! I can't tell you how difficult it has been to live in such confusion for so long, especially when you're soul feels so out of place. I have nothing but time ever since my initial collapse of existence and through this rebuilding process so I spend it daily interacting with the various craft, critters and nature spirits out by my pond in Montgomery, Texas. As I like to call it, I'm "entertaining the galaxy" out there every day which includes loads of dancing and silly entertainment for You ~ Ha! If ever in the area ~ fly on by. Perhaps you'll even be in time for a show. Ha... who knows ~ Perhaps you've already seen one ~hee hee~ Thanks again and ya'll take care.

Well, for starters, Regina, thank you for your impressive and warm introduction. I love learning about others’ passions. All that you’ve described… if you truly enjoy doing, learning, and applying all that you mentioned, then you truly are fulfilling your role here.

Information that we garner from Cosmic Agency, other helpful starseeds located around the world to discuss insights and perspectives into one forum… I think of it as HQ (Headquarters) available for all starseeds of various origins around the universe.
Hence, the name Cosmic Agency is very fitting. It is an agency for starseeds. wink

We look to the agency for any guidance, plans, and tasks that need to be completed. That includes intel from our Taygetean team members that continuously scan multiple timelines and alert us to what we need to be aware of. We then manifest countermeasures against negative plans.

Although, one of the starseed’s missions, is arming him or herself with knowledge. Different angles, analyzing all perspectives.

Aside from performing your work online and sharing or broadcasting information, just by you, executing your gifts, talents, and skills… in your incarnation "insertion point", or wherever you may be at the present moment, what you do, how you act, and what you think, is your primary mission.

Only you alone, intuitively know what your solo soul mission is.

Me? I’m just a lone wanderer, who wanders alone. tongue Sounds redundant, but I have no other way to describe my nature. Isn’t it fun wearing so many different hats at once?

As for your creative talents for dancing, that is a good way to contribute in maintaining the vibrations in your area. Activities that bring you joy and fulfillment are great ways in contributing to also raising your own frequencies, right?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Regina. You have a variety of weaponry in your arsenal!

Board footer