You are not logged in.

#26 2020-09-11 03:40:18

Happy

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

The transcripts are capitalized. Which means that if you copy/paste over to Notepad, or something like it, they will appear normal with your preferred font there.

#27 2020-09-11 03:54:26

knightking

It's appreciated by all of us!  Thank you for your service!

#28 2020-09-11 03:55:32

Happy

Likewise. smile

#29 2020-09-12 23:40:32

Gosia
Administrator

You can also download the PDF that is available under each transcript. Is that easier to read?
Thanks smile

Robert369 wrote:

I shall second this notion, using caps all over is a pain in the eyes.

Luckily the text is not in actual caps but it is just a capitalized font, so I am copying the content out into a word processor and select another font there for reading. An alternative method would be a browser plug-in (e.g. for FireFox) that allows to define a font for each website.

Still, it would be best if readability could be the primary concern of the team, so I have to request a font change for all the transcripts and to avoid caps fonts allover the website. I mean... why would one put a lot of effort into creating a transcript if not for getting it read easily - as if the content itself isn't already hard enough to grasp for many even if it was nicely readable...

knightking wrote:

Hey all.  Just wondering, why are Transcripts written in capital letters?  It makes it hard to read.  Thanks.

#30 2020-09-13 05:09:50

Seeker_Ivy

Hello members smile

This question isn't tied to a video (that I know of), but I came across an idea in my research that sparked it.

The source said, "humans haven't been able to create a perpetual motion machine. A machine which would theoretically continue its motion forever, without any reduction in speed." I can't think of its practicality tongue

From basic principles of mechanics, a perpetual motion machine isn't impossible. If a system could be fully isolated from the environment & subject to only conservative forces, then energy would be conserved & it would run forever.

Problem is, there is no way to completely isolate a system & energy is never completely conserved within the machine.

They add; "it's possible today to make extremely low friction flywheels which rotate in a vacuum for storing energy. Yet, they still lose energy and eventually spin down when unloaded, some over a period of years." Interesting.

My Q: To the Taygetan crew's knowledge, does a perpetual motion machine exist - has one been created? If yes; can they share with us any details? Why was it made and for what purpose? If no; why hasn't or can't one be created?

Disclaimer: I have no formal education in mechanics, I'm curious if such a machine exists out of general interest big_smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-13 05:39:54)

Seeker_Ivy

#31 2020-09-13 10:17:18

Robert369

Thank you, Gosia, for your suggestion. That indeed works because the PDF has a nicely readable font without this capitalization and also without serifs. I didn't check that option yet (despite having some of your PDFs from the past), but using the PDFs directly is easier than the "copy somewhere else and change the font" effort.

Yet, it would be nice if the font on the website for transcripts could be changed to have no capitalization, because all-caps is hard to read for everyone. And you surely want your website to be usable for reading too, right ?

On another note: Having one font setup style (not meaning one font, but a same font mix for same content types) across all your media will make for a better recognizability (CI) of your content.

Gosia wrote:

You can also download the PDF that is available under each transcript. Is that easier to read?
Thanks smile

Robert369 wrote:

I shall second this notion, using caps all over is a pain in the eyes. ...

Interested in help to put Yazhi/Swaruu's shared wisdom to practical use ?
My user profile contains a link to my private server for all the topics and activities that will help people to liberate themselves and by that ultimately the whole planet. If interested, sign up with your nickname from here on and use the built-in chat function there to contact me for further access.

#32 2020-09-13 19:20:02

Matias
Administrator

Noted. Lets see if we can get this fixed soon.

Robert369 wrote:

Thank you, Gosia, for your suggestion. That indeed works because the PDF has a nicely readable font without this capitalization and also without serifs. I didn't check that option yet (despite having some of your PDFs from the past), but using the PDFs directly is easier than the "copy somewhere else and change the font" effort.

Yet, it would be nice if the font on the website for transcripts could be changed to have no capitalization, because all-caps is hard to read for everyone. And you surely want your website to be usable for reading too, right ?

On another note: Having one font setup style (not meaning one font, but a same font mix for same content types) across all your media will make for a better recognizability (CI) of your content.

Gosia wrote:

Thanks smile

Robert369 wrote:

Molon Labe

#33 2020-09-14 01:42:33

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks. I am not in charge of the font. Mikko, the site builder set up this font, and it seemed fine to me. I am not sure if changing it now would be a big project for him. He has many things on his hands right now and doing all this as a volunteer so if its too time consuming for him, I wouldnt worry about it at this time. Little by little.

Thanks Matias.

Robert369 wrote:

Gosia wrote:

Thanks smile

Robert369 wrote:

#34 2020-09-14 10:13:31

cosmonaut102

Hi. I hear the vaccines have nanobots. I got a flushot about 15 years ago. It was a long time ago. Should I be worried or am I safe from the hidden nanobots. Also I heard you can make a homemade emp device that will destroy the nanobots. Is there truth to that?

#35 2020-09-14 10:51:10

Kian369

I agree that capitalized text is pretty annoying (understatement :-)

Gosia, all your web developer has to do is to remove the text line "text-transform: uppercase;" from the website css stylesheets. I could do that in less then one minute.

#36 2020-09-14 21:01:24

Sipuli

Hello Gosia, could you please ask them to clarify the Law Of One material, it was channeled by a group of beings who called themselves Ra.
As the spiritual community in the whole world are chasing after this teaching, I have my doubts about it.
I do have my own research. But still love to hear a confirmation from the one could see things better from above.

Also a suggestion to Aneeka or any crew member that have had incarnated experience as Earth human. Could they share their memory to us, how they were born and growing up as a little human, about the memory with their Earth family, any beautiful things beside the tough experience, and how do they wake up to their life mission.

Thank you so much. smile

Last edited by Sipuli (2020-09-14 21:05:23)

#37 2020-09-15 16:01:52

Yashar wrote:

Hello Gosia, Matias and everyone else! smile

There are still some things that are not completely clear to me. Before, it was stated that the federation would not allow a nuclear war because it would end the game here. Also, they wouldn't allow the cabal to kill the population with an actual deadly virus because 'millions would die'. But then, at the same time, THEY want to reset the whole civilization and start new. Sometimes it is not completely clear what the federation allows and what not. How I understand it is that they only allow a high number of deaths if it is under the federations control, no? They take the power from the cabal and make themselves look like the good guys who want to save humanity while in the end they just want the same thing. They just want to do it in their own way. That's at least how it looks to me.

Also, if it's true that humanity progresses to a point where it is an impossible knot to solve and just utter chaos, why are they not resetting the planet in a much faster and less harmful way? Why the vaccines, chips, making everyone sterile or starving to death if you refuse? Why not a fake 'natural catastrophe' or whatever? Is this still like a test ground for the federation to see how far we will go and how the planet is going to react when most will be injected with this crap? It just seems so wrong to me. It's like we are a bunch of rats in a lab.

But, anyways, we were already warned by Aneeka and Yazhi that in September/October/November some big things might happen. And i feel like telepathically I'm being told that I have to stay cautious now.
Thank you everyone for your work and thank you Gosia for making me a moderator. As always I love to help wherever I can. Much love to the crew in orbit! Stay safe. smile

~ Yashar

Swaruu saying,

If someone is high frequency, the Earth is a difficult place to be,
and if the frequency of the planet drops even more, due to all the negativity that is happening almost everywhere, then the frequency mismatch increases a lot,
making the star seeds feel even more uncomfortable, but it's also due to normal things,
like realizing that they've been living a lie, that everything they were told is false.
(~ Yazhí)

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-15 16:02:36)

#38 2020-09-15 18:29:30

Wyvernsword

People seem unduly concerned about upper case. Quite why that annoys people I have no idea. But as long as they're happy great.

Last edited by Wyvernsword (2020-09-15 18:30:11)

#39 2020-09-15 20:13:06

Matias
Administrator

Font is now fixed.

Robert369 wrote:

I shall second this notion, using caps all over is a pain in the eyes.

Luckily the text is not in actual caps but it is just a capitalized font, so I am copying the content out into a word processor and select another font there for reading. An alternative method would be a browser plug-in (e.g. for FireFox) that allows to define a font for each website.

Still, it would be best if readability could be the primary concern of the team, so I have to request a font change for all the transcripts and to avoid caps fonts allover the website. I mean... why would one put a lot of effort into creating a transcript if not for getting it read easily - as if the content itself isn't already hard enough to grasp for many even if it was nicely readable...

knightking wrote:

Hey all.  Just wondering, why are Transcripts written in capital letters?  It makes it hard to read.  Thanks.

Molon Labe

#40 2020-09-15 21:11:24

Robert369

Matias wrote:

Font is now fixed.

Thank you, that was truly fast ! And you even went for a font without serifs, perfect !

My user profile contains a link to my private server for all the topics and activities that will help people to liberate themselves and by that ultimately the whole planet. If interested, sign up with your nickname from here on and use the built-in chat function there to contact me for further access.

#41 2020-09-16 03:50:24

Seeker_Ivy

@Gosia

Can you please clarify what Swaruu meant by;

"As I have already told you, we here, or I, in this case represent the side of Enlil, that they always say is the bad, and Enki as the good."

Is Yazhi Swaruu part of the Enlil group? Can she give details on both sides? Are they part of the Federation?

Or point me in the direction where these questions were answered, if they have already been smile

*I've read from Robert's work, Enki - Enlil are more like factions, not individuals.

Curious to learn more about this wink

Many thanks and hugs big_smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-16 03:56:38)

Seeker_Ivy

#42 2020-09-16 07:37:11

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] The source said, "humans haven't been able to create a perpetual motion machine. A machine which would theoretically continue its motion forever, without any reduction in speed." I can't think of its practicality tongue

From basic principles of mechanics, a perpetual motion machine isn't impossible. If a system could be fully isolated from the environment & subject to only conservative forces, then energy would be conserved & it would run forever.

Problem is, there is no way to completely isolate a system & energy is never completely conserved within the machine.

They add; "it's possible today to make extremely low friction flywheels which rotate in a vacuum for storing energy. Yet, they still lose energy and eventually spin down when unloaded, some over a period of years." [...]

Your observation of "there are no closed systems" is correct, and such "perpetual motion devices" have been created already hundreds of years ago with purely mechanicals means by making clever use of gravity, usually involving a wheel and/or levers. Just search a bit on the internet, these things are out there .

#43 2020-09-16 07:59:14

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

"As I have already told you, we here, or I, in this case represent the side of Enlil, that they always say is the bad, and Enki as the good."

I assume that you already found her transcripts on this matter on my server.

To my understanding from other sources, Enlil and Enki, while not being individuals, were two entities of which one side (Enlil) was beneficial and helpful to humans and the other (Enki) was about power and treating us like cattle for and food.

The available records then were modified as to make Enki look like the nice one and Enlil the personified evil, while mind-control made sure that humans believed that tale.

There's much more to this really, so here's a good read about their story from Robert Morningsky:

The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 1
The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 2
The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 3

Please keep in mind that Enlil/Enki are not individuals and that their "human creations" are only part of current humanity.

#44 2020-09-16 08:01:01

Seeker_Ivy

Robert369 wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

I assume that you already found her transcripts on this matter on my server.

To my understanding from other sources, Enlil and Enki, while not being individuals, were two entities of which one side (Enlil) was beneficial and helpful to humans and the other (Enki) was about power and treating us like cattle for and food.

The available records then were modified as to make Enki look like the nice one and Enlil the personified evil, while mind-control made sure that humans believed that tale.

There's much more to this really, so here's a good read about their story from Robert Morningsky:

The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 1
The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 2
The hidden History of the Planet Earth - Part 3

Please keep in mind that Enlil/Enki are not individuals and that their "human creations" are only part of current humanity.

Yes I did, I've been binge reading much of the stuff on your forum wink

Ok, I'll check out those links, thanks smile

Seeker_Ivy

#45 2020-09-16 08:37:24

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Ok, I'll check out those links, thanks smile

For your convenience: I just created a nicely readable PDF of all this and put it up on my forum, so you don't have all the web stuff on screen while reading. Enjoy !

#46 2020-09-16 11:06:56

@Swaruu @Gosia @dale @robert @robert369

Greetings Saludos,

List of questions below.

1 -Do the 5D beings that inhabit the pleiadian star system have lucid dreaming powers.

2 -can they not only lucid dream but actually control what they want to dream with some sort of technology. let's say they sleep and get the rest that they need but while resting their 5D light bodies, i mean more light than what us 3D creatures have, can the 5D beings with some technology go into whatever dream they want to ?

3 - can they control their dreams ? or maybe they prefer to have zero dreams by tech suppressing equipment etc. ?

4 -do they surround themselves with any devices or high technology fields when sleeping to enhance the sleep process ? and maybe to protect them in the case of an unexpected attack while they are asleep ?

5 -Do the pleiadian network of beings on the different planets absorb energy from for example the sun or another cosmic energy source or can they simulate an energy source in their laboratories etc.

6 -Do they go to restaurants sometimes or is their food made at home or just eaten fresh from where it grows ?

7 -Do the pleidian network of planets have servants ? either taken by force or those that voluntarily serve the higher ranks etc. and are possibly compensated by gaining wisdoms and other valuable information, teachings, or other beneficial things that can benefit their growth and or current situation, or the servant may be glad to serve for the good of the planet and overall race so that the higher ranks can do what they need to do without distractions due to minor chores etc. and then that in turn will help the overall planet by serving and helping the higher ranks etc. ?

Thanks for the answers here or i will see the answers possibly in the upcoming videos.

rhgnsgnqefb.jpg

Billion galactic thanks.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-17 13:22:33)

#47 2020-09-17 08:01:20

ro2778

Can you do an episode on Dolores Cannon? Yahzi has mentioned her twice now in recent videos, once about her concept of the new earth (although she seemed dismissive of this) and in the last video, she called her "the great one".

I'd be interested if Yahzi could elaborate more on Dolores Cannon's role during her life and what she thinks of the QHHT hypnosis technique that she developed. Who she contacts in her hypnosis sessions i.e., DC calls it the sub-conscious but what does Yahzi call the sub-conscious? Is this something we might all attain with much further development? DC seemed to focus on karma in her work, despite the sub-conscious and other entities telling her that karma no longer applies, could Yahzi comment on whether it is both true that karma does apply and doesn't apply? Is this a case of personal beliefs creating reality at this stage or something else?

I recommend DC's convoluted universe series (books 1-5), they are fascinating and show how her understanding of reality changed over the last decades of her life, through her work.

#48 2020-10-13 21:58:05

Stan

Hallo,
One of the areas I’m interested in is natural healing techniques. We are just frequency and as so we can use several different methods and equipment from crystals, sound (bowls, forks or digital generators), light to Reiki and sutras, and hand mudras. We can practice sun gazing and collect solar “prana” that gives enough energy...
Since we are frequency we can, using above techniques activate, correct or transfer energy into troubled areas. Based on what I learned we are/have multidimensional bodies, and frequency healing applies on them, so we can heal the 3d body.
I don’t own a lab and/or financial background to test how all things work, and since there is a lot of unreliable sources would like to hear some comments about this. I know it all can work, and that it is a matter of consciousness of healer and the ones needing help. Is it all “just” consciousness and intention, with a lot of practice for expanding our own bio-field?
A question about our multidimensional body. Is our (human) perspective on Etheric, Casual, light... monad with 12 over souls that each  has 12 souls ..., Logos, Planetary Logos,...  is it any truth about that?
We can read that a certain monad (let me say Senat Kumara) did something to correct our timeline or had some battle with Archons... How much truth is in there? Writings of Lev on  https://www.disclosurenews.it/on-the-wa … -with-lev/

Thanks, and wish You ALL a great day
Stane

Last edited by Stan (2020-10-13 22:06:56)

#49 2020-10-17 18:58:24

Corpse

QUESTION :

If we decide to create/imagine something over and over again,a person,another world etc...
Do we creating it at This moment,or it is already been created,and it was always there?

...i remember Gosia did mentioned the answer somewhere in a video.... if anybody Remember it,you can comment <3 <3

Energy cannot be created or destroyed ? is this means that everything is already created,even if we imagine something now? to create it

Last edited by Corpse (2020-10-17 20:01:46)

#50 2020-10-17 22:00:13

Robert369

Corpse wrote:

QUESTION :

If we decide to create/imagine something over and over again,a person,another world etc...
Do we creating it at This moment,or it is already been created,and it was always there?

...i remember Gosia did mentioned the answer somewhere in a video.... if anybody Remember it,you can comment <3 <3

Energy cannot be created or destroyed ? is this means that everything is already created,even if we imagine something now? to create it

As Yazhi/Swaruu explained: All Creation of the universe is already created upon the beginning in the form of "movie frames", and you merely select which of these "movie frames" you connect to your personal "experience sequence". This usually happens along collective agreements like a timeline, but when breaking these agreements it is possible to freely jump between selected "movie frames" and their "sub sequences" to enjoy that part of possibilities as "life".

Board footer