You are not logged in.

#701 2022-03-22 21:46:25

Cocreatr

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Transcript - no video as in https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/athe … e-no-video

I like it without video.  Appreciating the huge time it takes to produce a video.  Big thank you to Gosia and team.

The time it takes me to watch is 3x the time to read. So I like video for special occasions, adding value such as by graphics or by deeper understanding through the spoken word. Video let the message find me through YouTube algorithms. Transcripts keep me here as I can save my time, search, quote, review. 

If anything to improve, can you make a stable “archive view” sorted by date? When I went through the transcripts catching up from past to present, I lost track more than once when new videos / transcripts were added. It felt like the new material on page 1 pushed off the page I was on whatever I was in the middle of.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#702 2022-03-23 05:58:22

teacherkoo

Albert wrote:
teacherkoo wrote:

I read from the transcript that" Yes. It is part of the Agenda 2021, now 2030 depopulation. ". Could anyone point me to the place where I can find this PDF, as well as the Agenda 2030 PDF? Thank you!

Here is a link to a book I read 10 years ago in 2012 when I first learned of Agenda 21 after reading a David Icke book  You can argue the book is old but Agenda 21 was set up in the early 90’s, and Agenda 2030 came out a few years later, around 2015 as they accelerated their timeline. As a side note, despite learning of Agenda 21 and then reading linked book below, almost no one I have told about the agendas/goal ever took me seriously, and that still holds true today. Also, been pointing out chemtrails since 2005 and still to this day almost no one I show them too gets it sad

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G … UTF8&psc=1

Thank you very much Albert! Really appreciate it!

#703 2022-03-26 16:01:34

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which might hopefully make interesting topics for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC01: Angels
Swaruu mentioned that the term "angels" is a Taygetan military class. Does this mean that every time we invoke an angel in prayer or in spells/incantations that we are directly addressing the Taygetan military? If so, what is the original motivation for any of this? How did this start? What is the history behind this?

People who claim to "see" angels almost universally describe their presence as "stoic" and "detached". Is this a real representation of the Taygetan military personnel, or is it simply non-corporeal representation somehow? What is the difference between the human perception of angels, and the Taygetan actual reality of angels? How did it come to be that the Taygetan military are helping those humans reaching out for hope in prayer?

If they are all one and the same, what is the proper protocol to addressing an "angel"?

I have also heard it described that angels are holders of shards of truth of humanity because that is the reason for their existence. Except that each angel is designated one specific area of truth, so that, asking a specific angel about one specific topic is fine, but they are utterly useless about other topics. Is this also the Taygetan experience? In other words, there seems to be a very specific designation in the angelic structure. Is this a correct interpretation?

Additionally, angels have been called in all manner of ways, for example
- a simple prayer
- a magic ritual ("good")
- an occult ritual ("evil")
- a healing
etc., etc.

How do these angels differentiate between what is "good" or "evil/bad". Or do they even distinguish? I appreciate that it is all a very gray area (one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter). Are angels at all concerned with the morality of the request, or what is "good" and "bad"? Does that even come into the equation? Is the overall "good" of the human collective consciousness weighed against the request of the individual? For example, as an extreme example, if someone were to pray for the Earth to explode, would the angel stop and say "This is counter-productive to the rest of humanity."

I have also read that each angel has an associated daemon/daimon attached with it, and that the angel represents the spiritual component and the daemon/daimon represents the physical force/action to enact the prayer/wish/request. Is this how Taygetans interpret the process?

Thank you

#704 2022-03-27 20:26:59

I have sugestions,data that i put here to see some of this in contactee material.

Does Jewish Cabala is Druidic?.Swaruu Material says that Jewish Knowledge comes from Druids.

Related to Kechari Mudra.Lucifer is downwards snake,the snake that makes man descend into matter.
The Positive Snake,is the upwards Snake.Kechari Mudra,makes Man Ascend to Higher Heavens,vs Sexuality that
makes man descent to dead dust.

That Chastity Saves the Soul,or you go to Hell,comes from Hinduism,Brahamcharya,from that comes the Catholic stuff,and
Kechari Mudra,Kundalini is Druidic Stuff,the positive snake,that serves higher dimensions,vs downwards snake that makes man cattle.

Shekina Snake,to ascend to higher dimensions,7D Earth,sames as Kundalini,unfallen seraphim that serves higher dimensions.

Does Cabala is Druidic?.Also Related to Kechari Mudra.I wait for data in future contactee videos.

#705 2022-03-27 22:34:15

galacticjoel

Hi Gosia,

Could you ask Swaruu X about who is Kimberly Ann Goguen? 

https://rumble.com/vye80z-real-talk-wit … 12022.html

#706 2022-03-30 03:34:53

Chris22325

Hello Gosia,

Can you ask Athena if she has looked further into Starlink? What might their role be in the Ukrainian/Russian fasle flag war? Elon responded to help with internet by sending "satellites". There are no satellites in orbit of Starlinks' but, they keep sending up rockets with a payload of what? I feel like there is something going on there. It's just odd to me.

Thank you.

#707 2022-03-31 14:53:12

galacticjoel

What Pleiadians think about mass meditations?

#708 2022-03-31 15:25:53

Robert369

galacticjoel wrote:

What Pleiadians think about mass meditations?

Which "Pleiadians" ? Those non-existing ones from the new-age communities or do you have a specific race in mind ?

-> The "Pleiades" are a star cluster with plenty of stars, planets and races (most good or neutral, some evil), and not a race.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#709 2022-04-02 23:12:44

Phoenix72

A question for Gosia, Minerva and Yazhi.

I wish to thank Gosia and the Taygetan Team for their much appreciated guidance.
My question is for Minerva in your 'Welcome Video'.
I would much value Yazhi and Gosia to add their guidance also. As my 2 questions include time manipulation perhaps Yazhi could help me?

Minerva, you said vaccinated people would die and I wonder if by working on my ascension to 5D which brings me much joy...that by changing my vibration and frequency I can change my physical makeup?

I have always been half 'awake' and know I've lived many lives and some in other realms.
I am in cancer treatment and I understand I created cancer not only from stress and lifestyle but also as a catalyst to wakeup! I am very grateful for going through cancer and now have rid this from my physical body.

During chemotherapy my vibration was very low and I took the vaccines to keep "a path of least resistance " as Abraham Hicks would say. I thought by taking this path I would endure less stress by keeping my head low in the sand you could say.
When I saw your video last night I initially let the human fear and despair takeover, but now feel clearer and really excited!

In my meditations I now focus as a ball of white light and pure light running through by body.
I say aloud that the cancer and vaccines have gone as I'm now ascended and they don't match my new higher vibration. I know I'm moving towards 5D and thank you for your help so far as a collective.
Can I keep doing this and live my life which I am enjoying as cancer and vaccine free? Do you have any other suggestions?

Yazhi, there are different timeliness yes?
There are different outcomes for humans and for myself as an individual.
Can I create my own vaccines free reality as I have created a cancer free reality?
Can I choose the timeliness of Health and ascension on earth to 5D?
As a species, can vaccinated people who are awake and evolving choose a timeline like I desire?
Can we choose that frequency?

I appreciate all of you so much. I talk to you throughout my days often.

Much love and appreciation,
Melissa

#710 2022-04-03 02:54:12

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Phoenix72 wrote:

A question for Gosia, Minerva and Yazhi.

I wish to thank Gosia and the Taygetan Team for their much appreciated guidance.
My question is for Minerva in your 'Welcome Video'.
I would much value Yazhi and Gosia to add their guidance also. As my 2 questions include time manipulation perhaps Yazhi could help me?

Minerva, you said vaccinated people would die and I wonder if by working on my ascension to 5D which brings me much joy...that by changing my vibration and frequency I can change my physical makeup?

I have always been half 'awake' and know I've lived many lives and some in other realms.
I am in cancer treatment and I understand I created cancer not only from stress and lifestyle but also as a catalyst to wakeup! I am very grateful for going through cancer and now have rid this from my physical body.

During chemotherapy my vibration was very low and I took the vaccines to keep "a path of least resistance " as Abraham Hicks would say. I thought by taking this path I would endure less stress by keeping my head low in the sand you could say.
When I saw your video last night I initially let the human fear and despair takeover, but now feel clearer and really excited!

In my meditations I now focus as a ball of white light and pure light running through by body.
I say aloud that the cancer and vaccines have gone as I'm now ascended and they don't match my new higher vibration. I know I'm moving towards 5D and thank you for your help so far as a collective.
Can I keep doing this and live my life which I am enjoying as cancer and vaccine free? Do you have any other suggestions?

Yazhi, there are different timeliness yes?
There are different outcomes for humans and for myself as an individual.
Can I create my own vaccines free reality as I have created a cancer free reality?
Can I choose the timeliness of Health and ascension on earth to 5D?
As a species, can vaccinated people who are awake and evolving choose a timeline like I desire?
Can we choose that frequency?

I appreciate all of you so much. I talk to you throughout my days often.

Much love and appreciation,
Melissa

Melissa/Phoenix72,
A very heartfelt expression and request for truth/healing guidance in this community. Thank you for sharing your personal journey and unique viewpoint. I support your very poignant questions.

Much healing energy directed to you

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#711 2022-04-03 06:22:46

I put texts below as sugestions to see in future videos,in Contactee Material.

In Higher Planes,there is other matter.Ashayana Deane and Hinduism,and Cabala coincides.
Higher Planes Matter is diferent.Planetary Templar.Venus,Jupiter,Neptune Matter is Diferent,also
Star Gates,and Seventh Heaven from Wes Penre,Tara,Gaia,15D Timelines.

Higher Planes are Paralel Dimensions,Hell is Heavier,Higher Planes in the Atmosphere are Lighter,like hinduism and Ashayana Deane Says,while hell realms are gross.

Jamael Karistus Channel says that is Jupiter they Worship Adam,was to do with Islam and Catholic Theology.

WIth Kechari Mudra one breathes Prana,and can pass Stargates,up is lighter,also related to Flat Earth Ideas,Earth is not Flat,but to access certain planets,one neededs Merkaba or DNA Accelerations,also one could go outside Earth Physically,but also  one could access other  planets with DNA Accelerations.

Mesoamerica is related to Mars,Japan is Related to Venus.Interesing Stuff,i thinked Eight Sea.Tara Gaia,Paralel Future.Japan is Heaven,Mesoamerica is Hell.China is Hell Also.Rare Step,Grid Lines.

Please dont erase this post,this is ancient knowledge,quality new age stuff,not basic stuff.

I wait for Future Videos in Contactee Channels,related to texts above.

Last edited by ArribaEsMasLigeroTierra7D (2022-04-03 06:26:02)

Arriba es Mas Ligero.Tierra 5D.Tierra 7D.Gigi Young.Ashayana Deane.
Cabala.Abajo es Mas Pesado.Naga Loka.Infierno.Ciertas Zonas del Planeta.Puertas
Estelares.Pasar Hacia Arriba.Hacia abajo es mas  pesado,hacia arriba  es mas sutil,
mas ligero.El Alma se desarrolla.Fitness tambien fortalece Nadis y Chakras.

#712 2022-04-05 22:31:54

Asteria

Hi, I was just wondering could we get an update on the moon. Are they still shutting it off slowly?

#713 2022-04-06 12:00:36

Robert369

Asteria wrote:

Hi, I was just wondering could we get an update on the moon. Are they still shutting it off slowly?

To my understanding it was never said that anyone shuts off the moon, but instead that the reactors are failing one by one, so it shuts off on its own at some point.

And until that happens, "they" will need to have robotized all of Humanity, so that they can control everyone without the need for the 3D Moon matrix.

Not that the 3D Moon matrix is relevant really anyways in regards to consciousness, because the matrix operate with EM waves, and consciousness uses a different wave type that easily penetrates and overpowers EM waves. Hence personal growth is the key to liberating oneself from the 3D Moon Matrix - and for that firstly dropping the mind-control of the 3D Mind Matrix is required.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#714 2022-04-07 19:13:32

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC02: Preferential Treament Of The Animal Kingdom
Swaruu has often commented on the concept that "animals are people", and therefore, humanity should consider not eating/harming them, otherwise they leave themselves open to being eaten too. This sounds like a viable point of view.

I am aware of three kingdoms.
Mineral Kingdom
Plant Kingdom
Animal Kingdom

From my personal perspective, all three kingdoms are equally valued, and yet, in Swaruu's defintion, the Animal Kingdom seems to be getting away with preferential treatment. In other words
1. You can step on the Mineral Kingdom, because "that's what it's there for".
2. You can eat the Plant Kingdom, because "that's what it's there for".
3. But, hands off the Animal Kingdom because it's "wrong". Why is it wrong?

Does this also imply that it's "wrong" to swat away a mosquito? For example: By simply stepping on grass, we may be crushing an ant. By simply taking a breath, we may be destroying an amoeba floating around. Are the ant and the amoeba not part of the Animal Kingdom? By this very definition, the very act of simply existing as a human is violating something in the Animal Kingdom's sphere, and is therefore "wrong". This sounds like shamed-based perception aimed at deflating humanity's sense of worth, which is the same argument that those pushing the global warming agenda use. They use the argument that humanity, by its very existence, is a scourge upon the Earth and needs to be eliminated.

In other words, where is the dividing line within the Animal Kingdom, as per the Taygetan defintion? Or is there one at all? Is it based on the size of the animal? Is it based on perceived intelligence? Is it based on spiritual development? What are the parameters that Taygetans use to define the rules of acceptable behaviour toward the Animal Kingdom?

Ex: You can kill a mosquito but you can't kill a mouse, or a lion, or a moose (because the moose is larger than the mosquito).
OR
Ex: You can kill a mongoose but you can't kill a dolphin (because the dolphin is so much more enlightened than the mongoose).

Is there a defining dividing line in the Animal Kingdom, as per the Taygetan defintion? Where do Taygetans "draw the line" in order to be able to live without guilt at simply drawing a breath (and therefore possibly  "interfering" with other life forms).

I realize these are all theoretical concepts but they do merit some kind of discussion because the manipulation of humanity has often centered around shame-based arguments meant to disempower humanity's sense of self-worth in the universe.

Thank you

#715 2022-04-08 00:19:23

Asteria

Thanks for your response I really appreciate it. I loved the way you explained the different waves it def has me feeling more empowered. smile

#716 2022-04-08 12:40:53

Hello everybody, I have been reading a physical book after a while now and I have just had the idea that it could be interesting to print the Swaruu's (and more) conversations smile

#717 2022-04-08 21:45:42

Merri

Isn't there a video/transcript that talks about Marijuana and consuming other things?

Can't seem to find it...

#718 2022-04-08 22:42:10

Merri

Robert369 wrote:
Merri wrote:

Isn't there a video/transcript that talks about Marijuana and consuming other things?
Can't seem to find it...

The transcript search function is your friend. You likely seek "Cannabis".

It's under 'how to raise frequencies'

#719 2022-04-09 18:39:55

donkalel

Gosia, please ask Taygetans about how to prolong life, as the elite use like gold mixed with 2 more ingredients and this is like a juice of youth.

maybe you should make a topic about health ideas.

ASk also about ChiGong  practice, as technics are really smple and they say effective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOYUlVd6c0

#720 2022-04-09 18:56:27

Robert369

donkalel wrote:

Gosia, please ask Taygetans about how to prolong life, as the elite use like gold mixed with 2 more ingredients and this is like a juice of youth.

maybe you should make a topic about health ideas.

ASk also about ChiGong  practice, as technics are really smple and they say effective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOYUlVd6c0

Prolonging one's life is actually simple: Raise your frequency (including shadow work and stopping the daily self-killing via toxins/radiation) to connect to your Inner/Higher Self. This is because in optimal condition our body can pretty much fully regenerate - and with some training even stop aging and more.

As for your "gold" comment: That's more like wish-thinking, because youthfulness comes from within. Unless you live disconnected like the elites, then you live from loosh and other means of stolen energy. But they for sure cannot make use of high-frequency substances like gold.

#721 2022-04-10 00:03:40

I have questions that i put here,to see stuff about this in contactee channels when possible.

https://ascensionglossary.com/images/d/ … nment1.jpg

Do the Real Golden Age was in the Galactic Plane?.

Kali Yuga isnt ending.

Just Begun.It can Happen a Golden Age,but will be Materialist Golden Age,physical life will be the best,but still descending to animals.

And we will pass the Pleiades Belt,varius times,there will be various golden ages,in 3D,but after a Time,there will be less,and less energy,and human will become animals,and then Dust.

Then,like Ashayana Deane and Paganism,says,the universe dies,and then begins again.

Kechari Mudra and some Ashayana Deane stuff,makes you skip millions of years,of decadence.

I believe the Universe is contracting.

I put this data to see stuff about this in Contactee Videos.

#722 2022-04-10 05:15:04

microvirus6

Random question, not super important, but if it could be answered I'd be interested to know...

What would the average Taygetan score on a standard human IQ test?

#723 2022-04-10 05:25:37

microvirus6

More important question:

Surprisingly I don't think this has been addressed (?)

Could one of our friends on the Toleka describe briefly what the experience was like for their people/society moving up the densities, 2 through 5, in the history of their spiritual evolution?

#724 2022-04-10 05:38:47

alesiaxxx

Random question but can anyone give their thoughts about 'project looking glass' a device was discovered in Iraq and Americans took it to connect it to computers to see various timelines, is it real or bs? Here are videos now being release about the timelines and us preventing these specific events, lest we get doom and gloom i.e. nuclear destruction but I know E.Ts would never allow a nuclear war. Why are they sharing this? what is it really about?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/event- … g-bombing/ there are another 2 videos so far on this but here is the first.

#725 2022-04-10 08:04:47

Wolfsan1983

Gosia and Robert

Hello dear star seeds. I am from Turkey. Do you mind if I share the information shared by our Galactic friends in my tweet ir page translated into Turkish. I love you very much.

Board footer