You are not logged in.

#51 2022-03-29 08:48:26

07wideeyes

Re: Taygetan crew 'photo'

07wideeyes wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

I must have missed something in the recent videos.
Who is the new Swaruunian on the left corner? 
She looks like Athena, but there is already a pic of Athena next o Yahzi.
Thanks.

Yes, Meridianwoman, I have the same question. It's a pretty impressive line-up in the new picture, though, isn't it!

Oooops, the info is on the 'Taygetan Crew Photo' thread. It's Nai'Shara.

#52 2022-03-29 09:35:31

Happy

From: THE CREW IN THE TOLEKA SHIP - TAYGETEAN RACE - EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT

ADDY NAI’SHARA OF TEMMER:

Nickname: Addy.
Name assigned by NORAD: Looking Glass / Romeo 01 Zulu.
Height: 152 cm.

Nai’shara, is the second in Command of everything, she is Alenym's right hand and like Alenym, she is considered Head of State level. She does the same political and public relations duties with other races around the ship. Looks after the welfare of the crew in specific and what they need on the ship. In addition, she is the advisor to the ship and the crew. Also, she is an expert in human psychology and Earth problems. She is also part of the Royal Ptolemaic-Alexandrian line with presence on the Earth, in ancient times.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#53 2022-03-29 14:04:57

Merri

For some reason, I imagined her with longer hair. Did she have long hair and just cut it recently?

#54 2022-03-29 18:02:36

Meridianwoman

Yes, impressive line-up.  Thanks for the reply.  She is Nai Shara!

#55 2022-03-29 19:32:02

Tyndlar

On Athena Swaruu’s uniform, the picture by her neck. I’m sure I’ve seen that image before but I can’t wreck my brain of where??

Also, is there a reason why some parts of their photos look cartoon like around the hair? I haven’t been watching enough to know what they do to avoid the censors with their pictures?

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-29 19:32:26)

#56 2022-03-29 20:34:47

Pymander

Tyndlar wrote:

On Athena Swaruu’s uniform, the picture by her neck. I’m sure I’ve seen that image before but I can’t wreck my brain of where??

Also, is there a reason why some parts of their photos look cartoon like around the hair? I haven’t been watching enough to know what they do to avoid the censors with their pictures?

It's a graphic that Gosia used in some of the early Cosmic Agency videos; I presume it's just from the internet. They are adding in certain hand-drawn or photoshopped elements to the photos to pass the censors. I noticed it with the original image of Athena Swaruu... I think her earring was something she added in.

#57 2022-03-30 02:58:53

Tigerhawk

Gosia, we haven't seen that picture of Alenym before, or at least I haven't. Is it safe to assume that it's her real face like the others?

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-03-30 03:00:02)

#58 2022-03-30 12:16:10

Tyndlar

Pymander,

Ok, yeah I felt it was probably off Cosmic Agency videos but my memory isn’t that good.

Do they need the pictures to pass the censors so that they are able to show them? Or because they may be disciplined if anyone from the Galactic Federation notices who they are and identifies them and disciplines them?

Seems like I need to go back and do my homework, I’ve clearly missed a lot of info about this.

#59 2022-04-05 15:00:31

charliebelle

DarkOwl wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Hello Team! I don't know if you know buut today was my first discovery flight. In a Cessna from like 1970 something. Baby step to becoming a pilot smile

Very exciting charliebelle. Great skill to have in these times of rapidly restricting movement options!

T

Thanks for the support bro!

#60 2022-04-05 15:03:58

charliebelle

Pymander wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Hello Team! I don't know if you know buut today was my first discovery flight. In a Cessna from like 1970 something. Baby step to becoming a pilot smile

Very cool. I'm sure the Taygetans would get a laugh at our primitive little aircraft compared to their Suzy class starships; but, I still think ours are quite fun to fly. tongue

No doubt! lol. Im aiming for a apprentiship of the Suzy class! When the "time" comes hahaha. For now, for me, its remembering how to fly the earthly crafts.

#61 2022-04-06 16:20:10

executor

Ещё один вопрос по фото на обложке. Кто что вложил в фото? Излучения просто настолько разные...что удивляюсь - что излучается? Another question about the cover photo. Who put what in the photo? The radiations are just so different ... that I wonder - what is emitted?

[Edited by moderator]

Board footer