You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-01 00:33:10

DarkOwl

Swaruu and Joan of Arc

For those as fascinated by Swaruu of Erra's life as Joan of Arc as I am, you might enjoy this from Spanish speaker Rainier (translation by SpaceMonkey)
(was he an early contactee of Swaruu?)

Codificando El Futuro
Posted Oct 31, 2018
Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqaAQPE_6g

(SM: Images are from Google Images and added by myself for the transcript.)

Hello friends, how are you? Welcome to the channel Coding the Future. In today's video as the title says, we will see and talk a little about Joan of Arc. We will see the relationship between Swaruu of Erra and Joan of Arc. But fist I want to give a bit of context, let's talk a little about Swaruu, how did you get here, how did the adventure begin? How did you get here to this timeline? The relationship between Swaruu and Joan of Arc forms little by little so one of the things I want to tell you is a little history.

Joan of Arc

At the age of 13 in Erra she loses her mother. Swaruu is a unique daughter and she was always interested in everything related to space travel and time travel, so when she found herself alone at the age of 13 when she lost her mother, she decided that it was time to go to civilization to look for a flight academy which she wanted to go to to achieve this dream that she always had.
When she decides to leave, something very interesting happens that I want to tell you about. She told me that her house was in a forest, she was in the forest and she was going to civilization to enter the academy. In this forest, the day she decides to leave, she sees a ship, an electric blue ship, and the ship sits in a clearing in front of her well, it communicates with her by voice. Now I am going to tell you exactly what this ship says and the dialogue that she had with it.

“The ship lowered a ramp, a front ramp, and the ship asked me to come up, to come closer and come up. The ship’s voice was gentle and soft and identified itself as Suzi, the artificial intelligence of the ship.” Swaruu says, “I got on board and it said it was at my service because it was my ship in another time where I had fallen into the hands of negatives, and she was left alone and was programmed to look for me in time, at the age of 13, where I started my career as a pilot. It was my own ship that returned for me and four years later I am here.”

And Swaruu tells me, “Nothing in me is normal, not even for a Taygetean. To join the squadron of home ships there is an option to become an elite pilot called Hourglass, where you learn time manipulations for strategic purposes. What they do not tell you is that with it you ruin your life. The more time lines you jump in your ship the more you get lost, and finally you disappear in time and you are from nowhere, nor do your own people recognize you, because there is another version of you there. So you need to discreetly visit, discreetly but you don't stay because you ruin your life by interfering with your own version of yourself. You have no home, only the ship, and you end up lost in time and space.”

From this little introduction that I just read you are going to see the relationship that exists between another conversation that I had with Swaruu. So we see what she always had that initiative, that interest about travelling and timelines and everything, due to that hunch or that intuition that she had to enrol in a flight academy. It is not simply that Swaruu was like another version of herself that is born again, you will see. When I ask her regarding this information that she passes to me regarding the timeline where Swaruu is 13 years old today, is the future, or the past for you, that I refer to here today, where she is, she came here at 13 years old, this is the future or the past from which she answers me.

Swaruu tells me: “It is for comparison here, it is neither past nor future for me compared to my nexus point at age 13. Time is not linear. I see or perceive or calculate it as something alien here in Erra. This moment here can be the the same as Suzi for me because it is not the same temporal linear reference point, temporal reference. To make things worse or more complicated, the year that the Taygeteans use as a reference for their investigations is 1985. For each day in Taygeta, Erra or Temmer, they spend 2.4 days on Earth. Today, referring to 2018, I imagine that it has been exacerbated. That is 4.5 days on Earth for each day on Erra or Temmer. So this complicates the calculations because she cannot give a precise time, if it is future or past.

I can go to the moment to see how Suzi searches for me, but I would open to my perception hence to my control, another timeline where Suzi arrives for me while another ‘Suzi’, with me, the one who writes to you, inside, is observing from above. The simple fact that I observe another time line changes it, and opens another slightly different alternate time line. It does not make sense that this moment here has passed, or future for me alone.”

Swaruu continued with respect to this information. I asked her the following, I asked her to explain the relationship between the Swaruu we know and the reptilian invasion of the 1500s. I explained that in another video she had already mentioned this invasion held in Europe, to be more precise. She explained to me the following. “1431 to be exact,” says Swaruu. It is Swaruu’s first time going flying and changing timelines with the ship. A time jump to find the zero point – meditation point, the vacuum. She dies on the way back. I mean, a Swaruu is from the first time she left on a time line mission, the mission ends and she comes back, something happens and she dies on the return. And we see in one account she is still born again as Swaruu, who is the same but only changed her name to differentiate. So this is Swaruu, the previous one was Swaruu from the first time. So it’s Swaruu coming without the same name, changed to differentiate.

She grows up and studies again and enters Hourglass. They give her a mission to perform again between 1,420 and 1,431. She dies during the mission and the ship is left alone but is programmed to search for Swaruu again wherever she finds her. Swaruu is born again. She grows up and decides to study as a pilot to enter Hourglass. She leaves her house to go to the academy. On the way there, a few meters from her house she is intercepted by Suzi. Suzi tells her everything in detail and reactivates Swaruu’s memory at age 13, Swaruu remembers her past lives. “Well, I return to the same life, repeating it over and over again until I do things correctly.”

Because Swaruu was too young, she was not recognized by the Taygeteans or the Federation. But she had inherited a ship of her own from the one who died as Joan of Arc in 1431. And Swaruu jumps again and goes back to 1431 and does the same thing, but now she knows when she will be caught. She escapes with the spacecraft and enters this timeline in July 4, 2017. She decides not to jump any further. She enters into conflicts with the Federation over their jurisdiction over the spacecraft. She wins the arguments and proclaims herself independent on March 20, 2018. And Swaruu adopted the name ‘D’Jedi Ronin’ and now is here.

Swaruu continues. “I try to put things linearly, but from my perspective of my time line or linear perception of events, if you try to see them from a linear perspective other than mine you won’t understand it because it involved two Joan of Arcs. For example, they’re the same one, but they’re on different time lines.” Well as we can already see here, until Swaruu finishes this cycle she was born again and again, dying and born again. Swaruu as you can see is Joan of Arc who goes back in the past to complete that mission that she imposed upon herself.
Let’s continue here with the explanation of Joan of Arc. She tells me that she was Joan of Arc, that she was her not once, but twice. In one they burnt her, in the next one she was with this exact body, “but the second time I remembered when they would come for me and I escaped, correcting the problem of my previous life. They say in your history books that they burned me, because they did. But I come from (the timeline) where she escaped and no one knew what happened to her.

Although I escaped, it is complicated for me, but I am also learning that both versions are correct. You have surely seen the movie Back to the Future. They represent a linear time that does not reflect reality. At the same time, having said that, the movie Back to the Future 2 represents something true with the concept of observing itself from another perspective. We analyse the film here for multiple reasons. Mostly they represent a rigid, reductionist and erroneous linear time.”

I continue and I ask Swaruu the following question: When you became Joan of Arc for the second time, you arrived just before, to escape, but you were reborn again as Joan of Arc. And take a good look at the answer she gives me here: “Joan of Arc was never born. It is part of the official history that is very controlled by the Vatican. Joan of Arc was a name I made up, Joan. and the name ‘Arc’ was given to me by some local farmers because I taught them to make bows (SM: ‘Arcs’ in French) for arrows.”

So I took note and said here well this clarifies a confusion that I had because I thought how is it possible that she has come back from the past to be Joan of Arc again. When I imagined she was born as another Joan of Arc again then I imagined a conflict between two people, one who was born and the other one who arrived. But well it didn’t happen in this manner.

Well, continuing here with other things that Swaruu told me, also to conclude the explanation about Joan of Arc. It’s true that one Swaruu went back to the past to correct it and the other one was burned. She wasn’t convinced that was the end of the story and she had to come back again to correct that act, she knew how to escape because she knew when they were going to capture her, she managed to escape and she is still here.
But she tells me the following; “I found out that they made her a Saint because of her miracles, Joan of Arc. I don’t know what they are talking about because I don’t know the official story, i.e. the official history we have.” And she says she doesn’t care about the official history because the lies disgust her so much. She says “The only miracles I did were done with the first aid kit of this ship, it was just medicine and medical technology.” She doesn’t know why she has been canonized and she says “Well, why did they canonize me, because the only miracle I did was grab the first aid kit I already had on this ship.” And she wonders whether she was canonized for that or for the military strategy. She tells me “that was just because I could see every step that would happen in the future.”

She doesn’t agree with this version of history, not because she doesn’t feel like a saint but because she simply used her existing technologies to be able to see future events and to be able to do her battles, to plan the strategies ahead in that regard. So we cannot say whether she is a saint or not.
Well to conclude, she has a last paragraph in which she tells me that “I can still remember the children from this family, their animals, their houses, the farm, the smell of smoke inside the house, the pots full of joy, her smoked food, her cheeses made at home, the laughter of children – people forgotten by history centuries ago who have died knowing this.” Well let’s remember that for her it wasn’t centuries ago, because she just did a jump (in time) and is the same person that’s here with us as you can see.

To recapitulate all of this, the Swaruu that we have now in orbit has been here for four years since she came here at the age of 13 and was found by Suzi who recognized her as she was scheduled to meet at the age of 13 once she was born again. That is where she got her interest in space flight and time travel from. Swaruu entered the ship and the ship refreshed her memory and introduced herself and told Swaruu everything about her past lives. Swaruu remembers and says that she wants to continue her mission. This is the mission where she goes back and changes that last event where Joan of Arc was captured and burned. She knows this and makes the change then comes here in 2017 where she came into conflict with the Federation who felt she was too young to have a ship of that type, she wins all the arguments and then decides to break away and change her name and stay here right now in this orbit of our Earth.
She has no home, no place to call home, she can’t go back to Erra because there’s already another person there, another Swaruu. And well, here she has friends in us, the fact that she said she has no other place to call home probably means we’ll have her for a good time yet. I hope she’s always there. But if we get to make that leap to the fith density, and this is a question of mine from a previous video, if we get to go to the fifth density you could this place home. And she said “yes, but not the way it is now because I couldn’t survive very long here.”
Very interesting, all good folks I hope you liked this video, any doubts, any questions you have put them in the comments box and I’ll try to answer them . I hope you like to share it and I have another very interesting topic I’m working on, something a little more technical it has to do with manipulations of density for physical densities here on Earth, to change structural density and object structures. Thanks friends, until next time.

Transcription and English translation by SpaceMonkey
Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-04-01 07:52:43

Kahi Harawira

Re: Swaruu and Joan of Arc

I really like this, some of it I already knew and some of it I didn't.

It does provide a deeper background to the circumstances that took her mother and why she dressed up to look older than what she was.

My thanks to you and appreciated the translation of SpaceMonkey

#3 2022-04-01 11:13:42

07wideeyes

Yes, Kahi, it is a remarkable story indeed! And it is a challenge to us 'spiritually' to be able to truly absorb it and its meaning into our everyday lives. I had just finished this morning writing something in another thread about memories, and how they are part of the programming of our minds and how we perceive things. Then I come across this post from Dark Owl, where the story of Swaruu and Joan of Arc throws down that same challenge, about linear time and breaking its grip on our perception. I am very much still working on digesting the story of the Swaruus and the time loops, but I shall be a wiser person for the process!  xx

#4 2022-04-03 13:48:21

Edith_S

I like this story too. Reading it, I remembered that I read in one of Carlos Castaneda's books, the Power of Silence, about the sorcerers' method of changing the past. I can't help but sharing, as it is so beautifully presented!!

From Carlos Castaneda’s book  The Power of Silence , chapter 4

How the Yaqui sorcerer changes the outcome of a past event according to his will:

Quote:

- So, what would you say, as an educated man, he asked, if a storytelling magician were to take the famous  story of the years, say of Calixto Muni, and changed the ending so that instead of telling how Calixto Muni was disembowelled and dismembered by the Spanish executioners - because that's what happened to him - but instead about Calixto Muni, the victorious rebel who successfully liberated his people?

I knew the story of Calixto Muni. He was a Jaqui Indian, who, according to the notable dates, was for many years on a pirate ship in the Caribbean to learn the strategy of warfare. Then he returned to his native Sonora, managed to start a rebellion against the Spanish, declared a war of independence only to be betrayed, captured and executed.

Don Juan urged me to answer. I said I should assume that the factual account of the as he described it would be a psychological trick, a kind of wishful thinking on the part of the storytelling magician. Or perhaps a personal, idiosyncratic relief of despair. I also added that the I would also call such a storytelling wizard a patriot, since he is unable to accept bitter defeat.

Don Juan, hearing my reply, almost choked with laughter.
- But this is not just the case for one storytelling wizard, he argued. - They all do.
- Then it's a socially sanctioned means of expressing a society-wide wishful thinking - I retorted. - A socially accepted way of releasing psychological tension.

- "Your argument is smooth, convincing and reasonable," he noted. But since your spirit is dead, you are unable to to see the flaws in it.
He looked me over, as if to encourage me to understand what he was saying. I had nothing to add. Anything I could have said would have seemed crude and childish.

- The storyteller magicians changing the ending of the "factual" account would do it with the guidance and support of the spirit. Because they can manipulate their intangible relationship with Intention, they they can actually change things. The storytelling magician indicates that he intended to do this by removing the hat, putting it on the ground, and turning it counterclockwise three hundred and sixty degrees round. This simple act immerses him in the spirit itself, with the guidance and support of the spirit. Letting his thoughts to make a somersault into the incomprehensible.

Don Juan raised his arm above his head and pointed for a moment to the sky, above the horizon.

- Since his pure understanding is that of an explorer of the infinite outside,' he continued, the storytelling wizard knows, without the faintest shadow of a doubt, that at this moment, in that infinity, somewhere, somehow, the Spirit descended. Calixto Muni has won the victory and liberated his people.
His purpose transcended his person.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-03 14:01:08)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#5 2022-04-03 16:47:55

Tigerhawk

Greta wrote:

But this info was never authorized by Gosia.
We know some contactees were making things up.
Is Rainier a credible one?
Not sure about it, he was terminated => he is NOT trustful.

Rainier was a credible contact. The reason why I knew his YouTube channel existed was because Gosia told us about it and encouraged us to follow him. To my knowledge he's not in contact with Athena or Yazhi because he stopped making videos after Swaruu was gone.

If Rainier had taken a turn and started putting out false information like Billy Meier I'm sure Gosia would've alerted us to it.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-04-03 16:54:59)

#6 2022-04-03 17:55:32

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, that story is true. He didn´t invent it. smile

Greta wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

For those as fascinated by Swaruu of Erra's life as Joan of Arc as I am, you might enjoy this from Spanish speaker Rainier (translation by SpaceMonkey)
(was he an early contactee of Swaruu?)

Codificando El Futuro
Posted Oct 31, 2018
Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqaAQPE_6g

But this info was never authorized by Gosia.
We know some contactees were making things up.
Is Rainier a credible one?
Not sure about it, he was terminated => he is NOT trustful.
Also realize that 5d cannot be seen in 3d.
Do you think Joan could exist here without anyone noticing her belt?
More, if Taygetans have immersion technology at hand why would Swaruu risk own life if she could easily use an avatar for this mission with the possibility to wake up in immersion pod in case she gets killed on the battlefield?
Last, if Swaruu was Joan, a brave girl, strong leader, why would she chose to end her life at her 20 if average life span is 1000, Kaalel family members even live 10k years?
These are incongruencies with the theory suggesting Swaruu was Joan of Arc, at least for me.

#7 2022-04-03 18:45:39

07wideeyes

Edith_S wrote:

I like this story too. Reading it, I remembered that I read in one of Carlos Castaneda's books, the Power of Silence, about the sorcerers' method of changing the past. I can't help but sharing, as it is so beautifully presented!!

From Carlos Castaneda’s book  The Power of Silence , chapter 4

How the Yaqui sorcerer changes the outcome of a past event according to his will:

Quote:

- So, what would you say, as an educated man, he asked, if a storytelling magician were to take the famous  story of the years, say of Calixto Muni, and changed the ending so that instead of telling how Calixto Muni was disembowelled and dismembered by the Spanish executioners - because that's what happened to him - but instead about Calixto Muni, the victorious rebel who successfully liberated his people?

I knew the story of Calixto Muni. He was a Jaqui Indian, who, according to the notable dates, was for many years on a pirate ship in the Caribbean to learn the strategy of warfare. Then he returned to his native Sonora, managed to start a rebellion against the Spanish, declared a war of independence only to be betrayed, captured and executed.

Don Juan urged me to answer. I said I should assume that the factual account of the as he described it would be a psychological trick, a kind of wishful thinking on the part of the storytelling magician. Or perhaps a personal, idiosyncratic relief of despair. I also added that the I would also call such a storytelling wizard a patriot, since he is unable to accept bitter defeat.

Don Juan, hearing my reply, almost choked with laughter.
- But this is not just the case for one storytelling wizard, he argued. - They all do.
- Then it's a socially sanctioned means of expressing a society-wide wishful thinking - I retorted. - A socially accepted way of releasing psychological tension.

- "Your argument is smooth, convincing and reasonable," he noted. But since your spirit is dead, you are unable to to see the flaws in it.
He looked me over, as if to encourage me to understand what he was saying. I had nothing to add. Anything I could have said would have seemed crude and childish.

- The storyteller magicians changing the ending of the "factual" account would do it with the guidance and support of the spirit. Because they can manipulate their intangible relationship with Intention, they they can actually change things. The storytelling magician indicates that he intended to do this by removing the hat, putting it on the ground, and turning it counterclockwise three hundred and sixty degrees round. This simple act immerses him in the spirit itself, with the guidance and support of the spirit. Letting his thoughts to make a somersault into the incomprehensible.

Don Juan raised his arm above his head and pointed for a moment to the sky, above the horizon.

- Since his pure understanding is that of an explorer of the infinite outside,' he continued, the storytelling wizard knows, without the faintest shadow of a doubt, that at this moment, in that infinity, somewhere, somehow, the Spirit descended. Calixto Muni has won the victory and liberated his people.

I have been seriously influenced by Castaneda's writings over the years, but you really seem to know the work inside-out, Edith! I am pleased when you are able to connect it like this.

One thing about Don Juan is that he has a fantastic sense of humour. Sometimes it seems wicked, as Carlos is made to feel despair, hopelessness, stress, and anxiety when confronted with 'challenging' aspects to reality as it unfolds under the guidance of Don Juan. But Castaneda's books are some of the few that can really have me laughing out loud sometimes. And Don Juan's antics are always underpinned by his compassion and love for Carlos. There is always a point to his humour, nothing is accidental or superfluous.

So I note this likeness between you, Edith, and Don Juan, since you are obviously fond of humour, and realise that it is important. For me, I am always on the lookout for a sense of humour, and if somebody lacks this, I sense they are lacking something more fundamental. Entities that I truly admire always possess a sense of humour.

#8 2022-04-05 09:09:32

Edith_S

Hi 07wideeyes,

It is just I experienced many of the phenomena described in C Castaneda's books, long before I got the chance of reading them. Therefore it was easy to recognize and understand my previous experiences. And I was not disturbed anymore, whatever strange other experience came to pass. Later on I understood that I can have a choice on what situation to participate in, or not, and how to do it, to make a difference.

And me arriving at the understanding of the immensely hindering effect of self-importance, allowed me to lift up the burden of being affected by dis-consideration, criticism, threats, praise, lies, etc. whatever my fellow people used in different situations - or, worse, what I inflicted upon me - I liberated myself from a lot of suffering, uncertainty, resentments, anxiety, perfectionism, etc.

And I laugh first at my occasional relapses, therefore I am able to face with serenity most of the things happening.

I made friends with the idea of my own inevitable death - this also helps to put me on the move and live like this day is the last of my life, so I am able to pull myself together, to solve  the problem, and live things in order behind, as " this is the last day of my life, and tomorrow doesn't exist!"

Now I can laugh at me and spear a lot of energy for what I chose to experience.

And the therapy I use to treat others is also a funny one, as I have to be able to  convince somebody to give up his/ hers nonfunctional tentative of solving a certain life situation, or behavior, whatever is draining their energy - always with custom tailored, seemingly controversial, even silly recommendations, that only work for certain individuals in certain situations, so,  some ready-made scripts wouldn't do.

As such,  I have to be inspired and fully present. As with a cluttered mind and spirit you just can't do it. My tutor called me the crazy psychologist, which I much appreciated, but I carefully dissimulated to be able to bringing back the escaping common sense.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-05 09:12:48)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#9 2022-04-07 01:56:03

StevenL

That was a very interesting read. I found myself switching back and forth between wikipedia and this text just to check the official narrative on Joan. The face of Joan bound to the stake has a lot of similarity to Yazhi. It might just be a coincidence, but who knows smile It would be interesting to know on what the painter Hermann Stilke based his art on when he made it in 1843.

Board footer