You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-07 08:11:15

Happy

What Happened in Chernobyl? Nuclear Powerplants. Aneeka/Athena Swaruu

New video:

What Happened in Chernobyl? What Are Nuclear Power Plants? Aneeka and Athena Swaruu

YouTube
Odysee

From the blurb:

Aneeka and Athena Swaruu explain the Chernobyl incident and what nuclear plants are really for.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-04-08 09:24:37

mryang

Re: What Happened in Chernobyl? Nuclear Powerplants. Aneeka/Athena Swaruu

Listened to this one 5 times. So many questions. My reality has been shaken - Again. I have been seriously reading about the Manhattan project through Rhodes books, The Making of the Atomic Bomb and the Dark Sun and the detailed explanation of the development of the bomb(s) in those books are just astonishing - yet - a lie? MINDBLOWING.

However, I need another four of five reviews to fully get it I think. I also saw that there will be a follow-up video on some of the questions, so I will wait for that with excitement.

Thanks for the post!

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#3 2022-04-08 12:45:05

mryang

Greta wrote:
mryang wrote:

Listened to this one 5 times. So many questions. My reality has been shaken - Again. I have been seriously reading about the Manhattan project through Rhodes books, The Making of the Atomic Bomb and the Dark Sun and the detailed explanation of the development of the bomb(s) in those books are just astonishing - yet - a lie? MINDBLOWING.

However, I need another four of five reviews to fully get it I think. I also saw that there will be a follow-up video on some of the questions, so I will wait for that with excitement.

Thanks for the post!

5times? Have you figured out the part saying that nuclear power plants do not produce energy, only accumulate it as capacitor and then discharge?

More than 5 times. I listened to it 3 times in the morning and then more or less on repeat all day. I'm alone in the office... smile

The NPPs USE energy to maintain the low frequency of the Matrix, but part of this energy is recirculated to maintain the illusion of energy-production for the technicians working there.

If I understood your question correctly.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#4 2022-04-08 12:48:27

mryang

One could wonder how accurate the HBO series Chernobyl is ... I think it was a masterpiece....

#5 2022-04-09 10:12:02

Robert369

Jeff wrote:

There is no doubt NPPs produce energy or that war in Ukraine is real and a crime.

Bluntly contradicting the Taygetan content while spewing one post of fake-science trash after another without understanding how things really work doesn't make you any better. Or, in fact, it makes you look like you are intentionally in the wrong place.

We don't need fake-science repetitions here, because everyone here understands that just like everything else from the Earth+Space cabals including pretty much all of fake-science is a lie. Especially if they contradict Taygetan information and are reurgitated in an ignorant and mind-controlled manner, while our Taygetan friends explain one inconvenient truth after another. And yes, I have enough understanding to confirm that pretty much all of what they explained so far was correct.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-09 11:13:15)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-04-10 11:20:24

07wideeyes

I thought this info about the nuclear power plants was new, but then I came across this yesterday: "We knew about the terra-forming Nuclear Power Plants..... Come on, we've been shouting this for years now." (Yazhi, 'Maitre and PCR tests' 23 Feb 2021. A video which had a deep effect on me, by the way, when it first came out - and still does....)

#7 2022-04-10 13:03:19

mitkobs

It was said in previous information by Taygeta and Swaruu that NPP are terra-forming stations but was not said that they are not meant for producing electric energy, only as undercover for the real function.

#8 2022-09-25 11:03:22

ro2778

Leuren Moret YT channel global nuclear coverup e.g., https://youtu.be/3SyuihtRGl4

http://leurenmoret.info/index.html

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-09-25 11:07:01)

Board footer