You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-08 00:00:46

Lightvortex

Who are the Hashmallim

I couldn't find this info; it refers to some among the Taygetan group who visited the Ukraine (video/transcript March 31).  If somebody has it available, please share it with me.  Thank you!

#2 2022-04-08 00:17:58

DarkOwl

Re: Who are the Hashmallim

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/who-a … al-contact

The search function at swaruu.org is your friend smile

The Taygetan team: A group of them is now here on Earth, in orbit, in a large ship, and this team is mainly made up of volunteers, and among the crew there are pilots and experts in communications, scientists, historians, experts in culture, languages and human society, etc. Also some members of the crew are from the Special Forces: Hashmallim and Shinonim. And I will explain a little bit to you what a Hashmallim is and what Shinonim is for those who do not know what it is. A Hashmallim is a male person who is highly trained in a way that on Earth you would say he is from the special forces, such as the Delta Force, Navy Seals or SAS (Special Air Service). Some of them are also experts in vehicles, human weapons. On board, some of them are also pilots and perform support tasks and maintenance. The Shinonim are the same as the Hashmallim, but in the female gender, only the Shinonim are also Royal Guards.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-04-08 01:35:55

The term Hashmallim is also known in terrestrial history as a group of angels, as it happens.

#4 2022-04-08 02:43:59

DarkOwl

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

The term Hashmallim is also known in terrestrial history as a group of angels, as it happens.

Interesting that the only mention of them in the Bible is in relation to Ezekiel's 'chariot vision' (the most UFO-like description in the Bible)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashmal

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-04-11 00:38:30

charliebelle

*following

#6 2022-04-12 21:34:10

HeadRush

Dang I didn't see a thread was already created, regarding the hashmallim I'd also like to know more. An in-depth video would be nice. i don't think this subject has been covered yet.

#7 2022-05-17 01:55:19

charliebelle

DarkOwl wrote:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/who-a … al-contact

The search function at swaruu.org is your friend smile

The Taygetan team: A group of them is now here on Earth, in orbit, in a large ship, and this team is mainly made up of volunteers, and among the crew there are pilots and experts in communications, scientists, historians, experts in culture, languages and human society, etc. Also some members of the crew are from the Special Forces: Hashmallim and Shinonim. And I will explain a little bit to you what a Hashmallim is and what Shinonim is for those who do not know what it is. A Hashmallim is a male person who is highly trained in a way that on Earth you would say he is from the special forces, such as the Delta Force, Navy Seals or SAS (Special Air Service). Some of them are also experts in vehicles, human weapons. On board, some of them are also pilots and perform support tasks and maintenance. The Shinonim are the same as the Hashmallim, but in the female gender, only the Shinonim are also Royal Guards.

<3 <3 <3

Board footer