You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-07 03:50:19

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: WTF...in other words; What the Fuck?... are we doing here? Psycho time

Ahh yes; "Becoming a Better Person." That has sold billions via spiritual courses, books, religions,"working on yourself to get rid of negativity" (@Robert369)..What is negativity Robert369? I don't remember on this site or in my own intuitive download/wisdom..any true recognition that the range of NATURAL human emotions has a truly negative set...that should be avoided/overcome/transended at all cost. This kind of premise is highly suspect.

To me it aligns with the fake bible/christian/jesus story, expressed via CA...in which Yahzi? shared that Nero commissioned scribes etc to write up the bible in order to QUELL the masses and create a narrative that would suppress all disidents.

In our 'more spiritual-speak' times and on these type of supposed higher realms of information sites/groups, I'm very suspicious of those that peddle; 'only the nicey emotions of humans are best'. And further; if you are angry...your frequency must be low....Really...omg.. This is the same formula to quell the masses that we are now grappling with...

Disney; "If you can't say something nice...don't say nothing at all" (This could be our indoctrination downfall)

Religions; turn the other cheek....forgive other's trespasses...blah blah..
Spirituality; again...you are most worthy, or ascended, or high frequency when you ONLY have the pretty set of emotions/expressions of the human and not the other ugly ones..

Fuck sakes!...how's that?

Sigh...

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-04-07 05:19:24)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#27 2022-04-07 11:34:59

Robert369

Cosmic Sea wrote:

..."working on yourself to get rid of negativity" (@Robert369)..
What is negativity Robert369?

Being one who strives for high frequency and by that inner self-empowerment, I define negativity as low vibrational thoughts, words, actions and manifestations.

Of course "low vibration" is relative to either what you are in or what you strive for. Thus, if someone aims at a low frequency life through empowerment via the external world instead of "from within", then suddenly all that which I call "negative" becomes positive or even outright required to survive. This is because being disconnected from Source lacks energy and power from within but requires these from external sources - aka stealing it from others.

Yet, since this forum is about a positive approach to life and rebuilding our connection to Source, it should be obvious that I call "negativity" that which lowers frequencies or is otherwise destructive.

One could also distinguish these two approaches as "the path of the creator" and "the path of the destroyer".

That you even need to ask this question makes me wonder which path you have chosen ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-04-07 12:16:07

Happy

Robert... by defining the concept as you do and in 'the same breath' phrase that last question... seems somewhat counter-productive. The reason is that the question strongly suggests that the "path" one chooses for oneself is separate from any effects one may have upon another, while this in reality is a highly interactive process.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#29 2022-04-07 12:32:49

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Robert... by defining the concept as you do and in 'the same breath' phrase that last question... seems somewhat counter-productive. The reason is that the question strongly suggests that the "path" one chooses for oneself is separate from any effects one may have upon another, while this in reality is a highly interactive process.

I do not see it as counter-productive to remind people that is is important to make a decision from within of what path to follow - whichever it is.

Also, how much you can separate your very own decision from your environment and collective is also your very own decision. This might sound off to many who are involved e.g. in "family issues", etc., but it is exactly this what self-empowering is about: Understanding that nobody except your very self is making any and all decisions.

In fact, we need to realize that all the world structures, dependencies and theaters have been created for exact this reason: To keep people needlessly involved in things that disempower them and keep them distracted from their very own power. It is time to break out of this mind-control system and do what your heart tells you (without listening to the mind-controlled mind).

And if everyone did this, we'd not have any problems on our planet at all, because it is not "the Cabals" that oppress and enslave people, but it is bribed or mind-controlled people who do their bidding against their fellow Humans. It is not like a couple of power-hungry old men could enslave a planet with billions of people on their own.

Of course, as I said before: To make "leaving the madness" work, people will need to have to give up their current "cabal-granted convenience life" and oftentimes even get to "somewhere safe". Or simply wait it out where they are and hope that the police/armed forces will come to their senses while they still live - a chance that I wouldn't want to take.

So, in the end it all comes back to needing to make a decision from within one's heart about how one wants to live - and for that the mind firstly must be shut up. See my article on this topicthat I posted in this forum a while ago, one of many that I wrote on this and similar topics:

The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2022-04-07 13:21:22

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

[...] it is exactly this what self-empowering is about: Understanding that nobody except your very self is making any and all decisions.

This is true, but it doesn't exclude social agreements, whether they are all conscious or pushed into sub(un)consciousness during conditioning for a function in society. If such agreements are excluded, then each and everyone of us are inevitably considered alone in this world, which is exactly where the controllers want us; separate and un-relating.

"Negativity" may be seen as an absolute, but then I think we are onto Yazhi's concept of "tendency to self-destruct" here. In most connections, however, we take it as a relative concept - meaning something that can only be seen as a negative in relation to something else, which then is seen as a positive within the same relation. This is the basic mechanism of ranking, which is considered a highway into hierarchy and determinism.

When our thinking automatically and uncritically employs ranking, the biggest stumbling-block becomes the ranking of ourselves. It takes on the characteristics of circular reasoning, where the only way to break free is to break one or several premises for the mentality. In this case, the most obvious is to stop subjecting oneself to ranking. But this cannot ensue unless one also stop ranking others, because by ranking others, one also rank oneself. And vice versa.

The solid foundation for rejecting the ranking of oneself, is that we all are unique by experience and maturation - which are characteristics of our common Soul-concept. Now, I agree that our concepts of Soul may differ somewhat, but in this I think we're onto that which is intuitively understood.

#31 2022-04-07 13:41:00

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

[...] it is exactly this what self-empowering is about: Understanding that nobody except your very self is making any and all decisions.

This is true, but it doesn't exclude social agreements, whether they are all conscious or pushed into sub(un)consciousness during conditioning for a function in society.

Self-empowerment also includes making the subconscious conscious, so that one enables oneself to make own decisions for everything in one's physical life and beyond. Optimally this implies that there are no "included agreements" unless you willingly include them.

Obviously, most people are not at that consequent levels, but it is important to remind everyone that there is only oneself in our personal universe, and that it is us who made agreements with other people and their universes to play together in a certain way.

This means that there are no imposed agreements, because in a universe and multiverse of free will, such cannot exist. Also, all of those agreements can be revoked or re-negotiated at any time, provided that they are in reach of one's current frequency and consciousness level. A good example for this is how Yazhi can bypass various "agreed-on physical workings", but it can be done for anything really, and only we decide which agreements we keep up.

Referring to "circumstances that prevent an own decision" is nothing but finger-pointing at something else to be in charge of you - which equals own disempowerment (and by that empowers the Cabals or other oppressors), and is different from intentionally making a decision that has a negative impact on oneself in favor of someone else.

Happy wrote:

If such agreements are excluded, then each and everyone of us are inevitably considered alone in this world, which is exactly where the controllers want us; separate and un-relating.

As for this statement, I beg to differ: If being "alone but disempowered", you are right.

But being self-empowered independent and simply cooperating individuals is the most powerful status we as a society can have, and that is what the controllers fear the most, because powerful independent individuals cannot be mass-controlled.

#32 2022-04-07 15:14:55

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

Obviously, most people are not at that consequent levels, but it is important to remind everyone that there is only oneself in our personal universe, and that it is us who made agreements with other people and their universes to play together in a certain way.

The concept of "personal universe" may need a proper description here. Its definition may actually be considered equal to the definition of an individual Soul. The reason why it's important in this context, is that it touches upon the criteria for dismissing one's own negative effects upon others, and why this may not be such a god good idea.

If social agreements are excluded from our self-empowerment, it is still "me" and "me only" in "my universe." This is why I say it doesn’t matter if the agreements are conscious or sub(un)conscious. Also, if we were to walk this journey upon Earth alone, given the level of memory-wipe and present-day push for collective random meandering, our chances for Soul-growth could be considered minimal. But this journey is definitely about integration and inclusion of perspectives beyond the borders we have established in our understanding of Self. - which means effectively the inclusion of others, and to find reason for care. Per definition.

We learn by experience, and it's not difficult to see that a social agreement may actually compromise one's level of consciousness; one's elevated state of being may soon be disrupted by quite mundane chores. Still, it is prioritized, as our physicality set the premises for not only our own functionality, but also for our fellow "path-walkers."

Robert369 wrote:

But being self-empowered independent and simply cooperating individuals is the most powerful status we as a society can have, and that is what the controllers fear the most, because powerful independent individuals cannot be mass-controlled.

You point at valid nuances here. But it is difficult to ignore that the very essence of a social agreement is to make behavior predictable. It confines the repertoire of behavior in such a way that the expectation becomes a determining factor in interactions. Any behavior which breaks such expectation can be viewed both positive (e.g. artistic creativity) and negative (e.g. crime), depending on the context. And that which is predictable can also be manipulated and controlled, which you point at. So you do well in pulling in the premise, that agreements need to be conscious in order to avoid external control.

#33 2022-04-07 17:14:02

Jules77

Hi all,

It may be worthwhile to review the CA video topic that deals with emotions as it does describe the positive/negative and alignment.

#34 2022-04-08 00:52:02

The problem is non-emotional races. They were engineered to be that way by their former masters, and they never liberated themselves. They simply overthrew their masters and became them all over again. They are a threat to everything that is good, just, idealistic, and whole, and if they refuse to change, which is something they have proven here in this solar system, they deserve to be exterminated. Earth was an opportunity for them to learn and to become better, but they chose again and again to perpetrate tyranny and misery upon this world, justified by their own sadomasochistic and entropic nature. They may not run around projecting abject hatred such as stereotypical dark lords and regressively corrupted emotional beings, but the toxic apathy and abject nihilism that they mistakenly call enlightenment is even worse.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-08 03:14:04)

righteously indignant

#35 2022-04-08 01:17:12

Robert369

Right, I'd agree with this, and that's why a general frequency raise is a perfect solution to get rid of these beings, because they will not be able to survive in a high frequency environment.

This, of course, is valid for all the galaxy and universe, meaning that these beings will need to find another low frequency place to incarnate in, and those are rare enough. Insofar, I see no problem for the overall balance of the universe from them, as they are restricted to few "playgrounds".

#36 2022-04-08 03:04:09

Sure, ultimately the universe as a whole will be fine, and these federation fools and tools are ultimately creating their own entropy and downfall, and creating karma on a much more real level than their skewed understanding of what karma means. In the end, their distortions will not win out, but in the midst of this process, how many more need to suffer? How much longer does this travesty have to go on? If their reset is even close to successful, that's thousands of years and countless heavy sacrifices that starseeds have made here for nothing. All of this ultimately correcting itself in the end doesn't give much hope to everyone who is caught up in it in the present moment and looking towards the foreseeable future. The burden of the cost of their disgusting and misguided principles and actions has been and will continue to be enormous in terms of the suffering of humanity and starseeds.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-08 03:11:26)

righteously indignant

#37 2022-04-08 03:06:56

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I really appreciate these forum-chats with you fellow beings. We don't always agree, even within the CA material. They've often mentioned; the take it or leave it message.

For those that are believing that we are able to choose and therefore; control so much including physical manifestations; I have one or two questions.

Do you, or are you able to control your heartbeat? (Or ever!)
Are you in control of your fluids flowing through your veins?
Are you able to control your 'brain neuron synapses'?: Serotonin/Gaba/dopamine levels in your brain?
These are our command centers for earth-physical-existence.

Those that pretend to choose and choose and 'do the work' for clearing all this and that and achieve HIGH FREQUENCY levels so as to NOT SUFFER are just prolonging/promoting the spreading of the falseness of of 'fake-control'.

Believe me,, I'm late 50's and have done MUCH emotional/consciousness/work....alternative-specific. All for what ...to recognize that I'm (nor anyone) is in control of any of this...

So Robert369, you can pretend that you're in control of everything and you're making all the very specific high choices...but to me you're trying to sell a vision.
This is good too, but you do yourself a diservice by setting yourself so very high and above frequency of other more 'earthy, human voices'.
Reminds me of the shape of a pyramid!!?!....in which those that hold themselves to be 'above the others' preach from the top-down tragectory. Sigh...the world's delusion to date.

#38 2022-04-08 04:08:16

Happy

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Do you, or are you able to control your heartbeat? (Or ever!)
Are you in control of your fluids flowing through your veins?
Are you able to control your 'brain neuron synapses'?: Serotonin/Gaba/dopamine levels in your brain?
These are our command centers for earth-physical-existence.

Those that pretend to choose and choose and 'do the work' for clearing all this and that and achieve HIGH FREQUENCY levels so as to NOT SUFFER are just prolonging/promoting the spreading of the falseness of of 'fake-control'.

There are several renditions on the internet about individuals who are able to control the para-sympathetic nervous system via advanced meditative states.

This is not falseness or 'fake-control'. And it is supported by the fact that the experience of all physical pain is actually located in the brain. I can personally attest to the possibility of blocking painful physical experiences in the body by sheer will-power. To me, the threshold was achieved by consciously entering and "greet" the pain - to willingly let it infuse my entire experience, after which I had full control of it. It [edit:] instantly made me able to use my foot normally after some deep infestation had taken hold on the nerves there.

Suggested key-words for search on the internet: "self-control stopping heart."

P.S.: I'm soon entering my 60's... smile

#39 2022-04-08 04:13:22

Happy

Stick to the topic, SiO2.

#40 2022-04-08 14:23:36

Happy

SiO2 wrote:
Happy wrote:

Stick to the topic, SiO2.

Would you please clarify the topic for me?

How about this: Anything that comprises Cosmic Sea's initial post, diversified by the resulting replies, while avoiding derision or erosion of the integrity of your fellow forum members.

#41 2022-04-08 16:41:57

Happy

SiO2 wrote:

[...] your trailing signature line, "Discuss the message, not the messenger" is a shallow attempt at a pre-emptive strike of censorship.

It is not meant as a shallow attempt. It is meant as a direct warning. Please, how much clearer can this be said? You intentionally break this rule... you get banned. Is this difficult?

SiO2 wrote:

For aren't the message and the messenger essentially inseparable?

If you are unable to abstract, you are most likely correct. Your words point the reader's attention to something. That "something" is for you to decide. My message is to tell you that this is a limitation for your communication here. If you don't accept that, please find other fora which may suit you better.

SiO2 wrote:

A moderator should only step in when an actual escalation has occurred and free speech should be left alone to follow its own course otherwise.

So you actually moralize me - telling the moderator how the moderator should behave. Well, "free speech" is not free unless your "free" choice is exercised. Only then will it show if your standard is on par with the environment where you are roaming. You may imagine you are running the savannah in Namibia, while in reality you're floating down the Niagara river. You'll soon enough discover the difference.

SiO2 wrote:

My truth is that you take cheap shots as a moderator and you prime this with your feeble tag line.

There's a subtle difference between guidance and dictate....

The temporary ban is made indefinite.

#42 2022-04-09 03:05:43

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Kahi Harawira wrote:

My philosophy is that the more eyes and ears on the job the better

Wow I sure agree with you here. I would add/share that 'awareness' is key in that once it has assimilated within (aware of new information), our energetic system has a power on it's own to influence outcomes.

#43 2022-04-09 03:10:22

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Pymander wrote:

I know for a fact that the Galactic Federation and the Cabals are very lucky I am imprisoned by this very limiting meat suit. If I end up getting caught up in the vaccine genocide and die early after losing all my friends and family, I 100% guarantee my "higher form" is going to be fucking pissed the fuck off when I wake up in an immersion pod or whatever. I'm not taking a vacation. Oh no, I'm waking up and getting onto my spacecraft and headed right back to Earth to yell at a few councils. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Perhaps you could 'be fucking pissed the fuck off' in this present moment and take action upon it. Action in the form of 'activism...lawsuits, joining protests, rallies, spreading the true news..and so forth...just an idea.

I am doing alot or some of that and not at all sure of the effect...sigh....

#44 2022-04-09 03:21:23

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Cocreatr wrote:

Seconded. Society is also the product of its individuals interactions. Meaning if we change how we interact, going from negative emotions to at least neutral, impartial, or even better, positive, loving, society will change. As you can imagine and may have seen already.

Yes, I agree in the 'big picture' sense. But I sure see/feel/sense a whole lotta fake 'I'm so very spiritual' mind sets. There is entire industries selling 'enlightenment, positive-only-emotion envisioning and all that. I really really struggle with this.

Nicey love feels better, but the human has an entire range of emotions for a reason...which since 'we' and not even the Taygetans, can really fathom as that has been the one 'creative universe's design'. But we all must speculate and on and on we go...

Board footer