You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 11:05:06

Robert369

The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers

Dear friends !

Gosia' latest video calls everyone and especially the “broken shoes people” towards action:

Pleiadian Communication Why Awakened Common People have Power and Responsibility - Yázhí Swaruu

To assist everyone in enabling oneself, I will provide some unusual insights from my private server in the below article and hope that it will empower people to make good use of their creator-god abilities.

Please note that the below describes my own experiences, so while I can confirm that all of it works and helps to greatly empower oneself, I am certain that there's more to learn about all that in the future.

Those who wish to see more articles of this caliber – not only for spiritual topics but also other topics that are needed to leave the cabal matrix – are welcome on my private server, see my signature for details.

Time to repair our shoes !

Enjoy,

Robert369.
_________

To enable our true potential as emotional creator beings, it is important to live by our emotions and not the mind.

While this is easily said, doing so oftentimes is not so easy because of outside influences, etc. - at least that's our perception. Yet, please keep in mind that since all of us are creator beings, anything in regards to ourselves that seems to not be in our control is self-created as a conscious or subconscious decision based on whatever belief system we adopted.

Nevertheless, this does not change the fact that any limitation we may seem to have was our own decision because we made it so using our creator abilities – and using sufficient willpower and discipline we can undo it at anytime, because we have no limits unless we make it so.

This article shall explain how our inner workings function using the model of a triangle between love, logic and emotions or heart, mind and gut. It will also show a few examples where/how these inner workings get influenced by (seeming!) outside influence which usually leads to an imbalance.

As always with my articles, I am aware that many other views – in this case “models for our inner workings” – exist, so this is "only" the understanding that I gained by personal experience which greatly helped me on my journey.

The structure:

1.) The Heart

• The heart is the main controller of ourselves, or – when looking around – rather should be such, and it is what connects us to our true powers and true self depending on our heart frequency level. Hence this heart frequency is what enables our spiritual abilities, e.g. the connection level to our Higher Self to access higher knowledge, understanding and awareness, or energy projection to e.g. shield/heal oneself or others.

• Being aware of this power within the heart and the need to raise one's heart frequency is key to enable us to what we can be, and in my view it starts by always following one's heart's judgements and by that remaining true to oneself no matter the circumstances.

• The energetic center is within the 5th heart chamber in which resides a mini sub-sun which absorbs and distributes energy just like any other sun, e.g. our solar system's sun or the one in Inner Earth which is the heart of Gaia. This 5th heart chamber is known in small parts of the medical system only and knowledge about it is suppressed.

• The connection to one's Higher Self is crucial for the integration of memories to unload the brain from the temporarily stored daily experiences into the subconscious, which usually occurs during sleep or meditation. Yet, if permanently connected to one's Higher Self it is possible to ongoingly perform this integration process, which then will permanently reduce one's brain load and by that freeing up brain capacity for other uses.

• It is the intentions defined by the heart that focus our powers into manifestation.

2.) The Mind

• The mind, being our logical center, is the logic co-processor that assists our heart, meaning that it is supposed to act upon request only.

• The mind frequency affects time and mind abilities, e.g. slower/faster time, thinking speed and telepathy.

• The mind is programmable by both, ourselves and external factors, and when wrongly programmed e.g. by mind-control techniques, the mind might try to takeover and by that override the heart and the gut, which naturally messes up the workings of the heart-mind-gut triangle and makes people non-emotional, cold and egoistic like reptilians and 100% under external control.

• Memories stored in the mind are temporary only and can cause a brain overload (exhaustion, headaches) if they don't get processed/integrated to unload them to the Higher Self.

• In addition to all the above, the mind also controls most of our physical and non-physical senses.

3.) The Gut

• The gut, being our emotional center, are the emotional co-processor that assists our heart, meaning that it is supposed to act upon request only. Once the “Shadow Work” (aka removal of our programmings) has been completed, it is possible and advisable to disable the mind for almost everything and use emotions instead, which will then allow to be 100% safe from any mind-control.

• The gut frequency affects manifestation abilities, e.g. to manipulate the world/universe and timeline choice.

• The strength of our emotions create our personal manifestation power, but it is needed to master (meaning by heart - not control, that would be by mind !) these emotions to not manifest undesirable things.

• Unlike the mind, the gut cannot be programmed by outside influence, but it still can be overridden by a mind-controlled mind.

4.) The Body - not part of the triangle but affected by it

• Our physical body is our “action unit” to actively participate in this world, and to keep it functional it is important to raise various frequencies sufficiently, else the body will age, wither and ultimately die.

• The body is affected by our frequency for physical abilities, which has the power to change how physicality works for us, e.g. becoming invisible or passing through matter. This can be combined with other frequency abilities to e.g. achieve teleportation or matter creation abilities.

• The body is comprised of many cells that each are “us”, and if our frequencies are high enough, each of them has full capability for regeneration and energy absorption, resulting in healing, rejuvenation and being able to live from environmental energies instead of food.

• The body can be influenced for the good or the bad by EM waves (which includes not only mobile phones but also mind power and substances since matter is waves too).

About the different frequencies:

Please note that the above named frequency components are just exemplary types to explain the workings, and I am by no means providing a “full list” which I consider to be impossible because we couldn't even name most of the involved wave types with our current languages due to them being utterly unknown. Yet we can make use of this knowledge using our understanding and visualization to raise the frequency of those “unknown waves” and then gain the related abilities.

All the above different frequency components are using the same frequency spectrum but are working in parallel on a different wave type. A good comparison for this is having multiple tones from different instruments in an orchestra (which is ourselves), which (hopefully) harmoniously complement each other with a different tone color.

What commonly is called “our frequency” is merely a simplified average frequency of such “self orchestra”, because all of these different parallel frequencies connect to your consciousness at their respective aspect, and then together form that part of one's Higher Self which one can reach at any given point with the current frequency set. This means that people with a seemingly comparable “density” (which is an even more simplified term than “frequency”) may have totally different abilities enabled through their various Higher Self connection frequencies because their average is about the same "density".

If all inner work (or “Shadow Work”) has been done to rid oneself of undesired behavior patterns, fears, blockages and other programmings, and one then lives in a healthy and beneficial environment, the whole body system will be energized by cosmic energies, which raises all involved frequencies and keeps us in optimal shape across all areas. This is what enables the power of what typically is called “love energies” which then can be focused and projected with our intentions to manifest whatever we desire.

To truly master oneself, it is needed to consciously raise our frequency in all the different areas. Please be aware that this at some point can make participating in the 3D/5D world difficult, while going even further can make it utterly impossible. Thus it makes sense to not raise some of those frequency areas beyond a certain level, e.g. by continuing to eat very little well-selected food items even if one has already learnt to not need food anymore.

Making use of the different frequencies for manifestation:

The energy (E) that is transmitted by a wave is directly proportional to the square of both, the output power (or amplitude, U) and the frequency (f) via this relation: E ~ U² x f²
This energy is what allows us to manifest, influence or protect us, others, the world and even all the universe:

• For negative entities this means that even powerful negative beings (high U) of low frequency (low f) can be easily countered by less powerful (low to mediocre U) positive beings with high frequency (high f).

• For sheeplings which have low power (low U) and at best mediocre frequency (low to mediocre f), the picture is identical.

• For truly awakened people both, the amplitude and frequency are high, thus the resulting total energy will be tremendous.

• Please note that we have many different consciousness frequencies in parallel for various purposes, so the above "square" formula will become "exponential" if raising all of them in parallel.
    The same exponential increase is valid if people combine their intention and manifestation powers e.g. in a mass meditation.
    And both of these exponential manifestation powers can be combined for additional amplification, which is why a relatively low number of highly developed Starseeds can already influence the outcome of the current situation on Earth.

Also important is what Swaruu terms "the law of the dominant frequency", meaning that more powerful beings (higher E) will over time transform the frequency of those with less power (lower E), meaning that over time all the sheeplings will raise in frequency (due to having little power to resist).
Opposite to this, negative entities are on a constant fight to keep their frequency low as they desire it to be, and thus are too occupied to do much harm. Yet, since Starseeds "convert" more and more sheeplings to high frequency, the constantly increasing planetary total high frequency power will ultimately lead to the low frequency beings getting overpowered, which either leads to them raising their frequency or getting destroyed by frequency dissonance.
All the above said, manifestation – albeit being comparably slow in 3D – can be very powerful because it is getting faster and faster while raising one's willpower, focus and frequency. This makes me curious how powerful our manifestations must become once the 3D Matrix is removed.

Making use of the different frequencies for our physicality:

Having raised one's frequency set sufficiently in the various areas, it is possible to prolong one's physical longevity.

Non-aging and rejuvenation are coming from connecting to your Higher Self blueprint with a sufficiently high heart frequency. This allows to become any age and remain at the blueprint's body condition of about 30-35 for males or 25-30 for females (based on today's typical fully grown human standards). But one also must believe and manifest the non-aging, because aging is created both, in our mind and via toxification, radiation and stress.

To achieve this kind of high frequency it is required to learn about non-eating to be able to live from the much higher frequency environmental energies.

Making use of frequencies for knowledge:

If we are sufficiently and ongoingly connected to our Higher Self, we no longer need to bother our brain with memory functionality but can perform the experience integration processes “on-the-fly” instead of needing to sleep or meditate. This means that we then can access our memories directly from our Higher Self and not only those in our brain.

Via the Higher Self all knowledge up to the maximum frequency that we currently achieved in this incarnation is available to us. By focusing on a topic we then can decide which pieces of Higher Self knowledge we want to have added to the current incarnation.

When the above is understood, all knowledge we could ever want is ours for the taking, provided we have a sufficiently high frequency and focus on the desired knowledge - e.g. through questions from oneself or others. This means that there is no magic in "knowing it all" but it simply is a result of spiritual development.

The optimal workings of the heart-mind-gut triangle:

The heart is the decision center of oneself and usually allows us to live by our intuition which is what will create a happy life. Mind and gut are merely logic and emotion co-processors and called in by the heart only if needed.

By no means the mind and gut are to play an active role or even try to make decisions for the heart (which is what system programmings do, by that circumventing the heart's involvement in people's life), unless for good reason, because that would distract from the focus for our own decision making, meaning that if such happens it needs to be observed and the reasons be addressed. The cause for this usually is that there either is an old programming that still needs to be removed or it is an actual warning signal which needs attention.

In addition, as optimal state when having sufficiently raised frequencies in all areas, one is able to live solely through a permanent connection to one's High Self, meaning that thoughts, emotions and the resulting decisions as well as memory access will no longer be handled “down here” but rather “from above”.

This frees the mind from thinking and memory functions and eliminates the need to integrate new experiences because such is done “on-the-fly” because the connection to the Higher Self is not only established during sleep but at all times. It also frees oneself from fears and other external influences while allowing to resonate with other beings' frequency – which is commonly called love.

On a physical level the ongoing connection to the Higher Self will constantly re-energize, inspire, heal, rejuvenate and more.

In short: This creates the best self we can be at a given moment of evolution.

How the heart-mind-gut triangle usually works:

The problem is that most people have forgotten to look at given data with their emotions to derive actual information from it, but instead were indoctrinated to use their mind only, while it is right this mind which – unlike emotions – can be programmed by external factors. Since this programmed mind then influences the emotional center, we are having a direct mind-control combined with an indirect emotion-control.

Sadly, oftentimes the mind is filled with all those many social, cultural, educational, religious, etc. programmings that will create a like or dislike for many things in our life, and by that imposing emotions on the emotional center, which then will report back e.g. fears, etc. to the heart.. This means that mind-control mechanisms which directly influence the mind will indirectly influence emotions, and both will then report false information to the heart, which then naturally has a hard time to make proper decisions.

All this wouldn't be a problem if people actually lived by their heart, which then makes decisions after discerning if mind or emotions are correct in regards to a given situation. And this problem naturally doesn't only apply to Earth but also to many races of the 5D Fed, because the mind-control system out there is no different than here.

What to do against mind-control and programming:

The only way out of this is to remove one's indoctrinated thought and behavior patterns by observing and questioning oneself's thoughts and actions at all times, which then will allow to answer the question of “Is this really coming from myself ?”.

Observing one's thought, words and actions strictly in this manner allows to firstly notice the undesirable behavior and then decide against it – which after a while can be permanent and by that freeing oneself from it. To do so one needs willpower and discipline, and be willing to accept one's mistakes as to allow improvements.

This is what Swaruu terms as “Shadow Work”, and it will take a while to succeed in it, firstly to train observing oneself before acting, then learning to pinpoint the problematical behavior and finally to actually remove the undesirable behavior.

After this is done, the control finally is given back to the heart as it should be, leading to the optimal workings described above.

Now let's all become the best self and by that the creator-god we can be !

Robert369

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-10-01 10:03:11

Re: The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers

Robert369 wrote:

To enable our true potential as emotional creator beings, it is important to live by our emotions and not the mind.

billion galactic thanks Robert369

your a great teacher !!!

i have learnt an enormous amount of wisdoms and knowledge and disciplines from your great articles.

thank you very very much for your time to shine light into the darkness of the 3D matrix.

have a great day always.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:49:48)

#3 2020-10-01 10:27:22

Robert369

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

i have learnt an enormous amount of wisdoms and knowledge and disciplines from your great articles.

Thank you for your appreciative words, Enoch. I assume that you not only refer to the few articles I post publicly e.g. here or on the "Taygetan Disclosure" Discord channel, but the various other ones on my private server.

I shall then use those kind words to invite further people who are interested in "more than words and problems, but action and solutions" to my private server, see my signature text for details.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-10-08 20:27:23

Robert369

I shall use this post to let everyone who joined my private forum server know that due to the DNS service provider we had having shut down their services (unpaid domain!), we were forced to switch our server to another domain.

Thus my server now is reachable under a new name and link, which can be found in my updated user profile.

Simply use your existing credentials to login as usual.

#5 2020-10-13 22:46:38

Stan

Robert369 Thanks for sharing! I’ll register on your server with a lot of interest smile

#6 2020-10-13 23:42:27

Robert369

@Stan You are most welcome, and see you there ! Don't forget to contact me with the built-in chat so I can grant further access.

#7 2020-10-16 21:11:42

Robert369

To all those who signed up on my server and didn't continue the process:

Please know that server access is granted manually on an individual basis. This means that - as I wrote in my signature -, you will have to contact me via the forum's built-in chat function after signing up, upon which I will grant full membership access.

It is important to confirm your mail address. Without this I cannot grant you full membership access, and you cannot reset your password, get no important infos, etc.. Got problems with that ? If so, please check your spam folder, happens all the time. Also note that many mailers (e.g. gmail) don't allow using links from within the spam folder, so the mail must firstly be moved out.

Thank you for understanding !

Robert369.

#8 2020-10-20 11:29:23

ashroy6

Well said Robert... Really good information.

#9 2021-02-02 10:06:46

Robert369 wrote:

Dear friends !

Making use of the different frequencies for our physicality:

Having raised one's frequency set sufficiently in the various areas, it is possible to prolong one's physical longevity.

Non-aging and rejuvenation are coming from connecting to your Higher Self blueprint with a sufficiently high heart frequency. This allows to become any age and remain at the blueprint's body condition of about 30-35 for males or 25-30 for females (based on today's typical fully grown human standards). But one also must believe and manifest the non-aging, because aging is created both, in our mind and via toxification, radiation and stress.

To achieve this kind of high frequency it is required to learn about non-eating to be able to live from the much higher frequency environmental energies.

greetings Robert369.

the videos below confirms what you wrote above in the short excerpt i posted of your longer posts.

thanks for your posts above and information transmission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORDAis1YH9k

FluxBB bbcode test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGF7EY2Ucm8

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-02-02 10:39:03)

#10 2021-02-03 15:46:31

Wiley Brooks video interview 1981

he does not eat food.

seems to be a very highly intelligent person and extremely well spoken sentence structured thinker.

https://youtu.be/rybFmE2qtaw

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-02-04 10:38:55)

#11 2021-02-11 17:03:09

Nonlinear1222

Awesome article and I joined your other platform could we discuss this topic further...

#12 2021-05-07 04:29:08

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

I second this, your forum is definitely a big help and a supplement to Gosia's content big_smile

hi Ivy,

can i third this ?

yes Robert369's content is a tremendous asset, and contribution to the database of knowledge that can empower the humanoid creature to navigate the matrix among other things.

Robert369 freely shares alot of extremely beneficial information to help us elevate from the norm and rise above the labyrinth etc.

un abrazo Ivy

Board footer