You are not logged in.

#726 2022-04-10 08:20:56

donkalel

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Did idiot-tube censored video from yesterday Athena Swaruu´s Thoughts and Conclusions, as I do not see it anymore? hmm

#727 2022-04-10 08:59:28

Robert369

donkalel wrote:

Did idiot-tube censored video from yesterday Athena Swaruu´s Thoughts and Conclusions, as I do not see it anymore? hmm

It was clearly stated that like many others this video will be on YouTube only for a short time and then removed to only be found on Odysee, etc. afterwards. Which is one way to evade bans for undesired political content.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#728 2022-04-10 10:24:05

Gosia
Administrator

Of course, thank you. Just credit the source. smile

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Gosia and Robert

Hello dear star seeds. I am from Turkey. Do you mind if I share the information shared by our Galactic friends in my tweet ir page translated into Turkish. I love you very much.

#729 2022-04-10 11:05:19

Wolfsan1983

Gosia wrote:

Of course, thank you. Just credit the source. smile

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

Gosia and Robert

Hello dear star seeds. I am from Turkey. Do you mind if I share the information shared by our Galactic friends in my tweet ir page translated into Turkish. I love you very much.

@CubukcuTurker My Twitter account.I didn't specify because there was no source asking. I didn't want to tell you without asking your permission. Also, I think there may be some who want to make money by using the messages. I can act in line with your guidance.?
By the way, I have not been vaccinated and I am RH - negative blood type.?

Last edited by Wolfsan1983 (2022-04-10 11:12:36)

#730 2022-04-10 12:32:21

alesiaxxx

Wuhan wrote:

There were Anunnaki in Sumer, Elohim are positive races of the Galactic Federation, Swaruu named a few who belong there such as Taygetans, Engans, Solecians, Essassani, Ummo.

From my understanding the Anunnaki is treated more like an umbrella term for those who came from the sky. But from my understanding of what the taygetans are saying is the engans, solecians essassani and ummo etc are within the pleiades and the elohim (the expelled ones) are reptiles from the pleides also. I think that is where you are getting your association from. But not too sure because naming is very confusing in historical texts.

#731 2022-04-10 15:27:00

galacticjoel

Everything is layered. Federation has a Council in Viera to watch over matters related to the conflict on Earth, although it also goes to discuss things that happen on Mars and Venus as it is related. And they are governed by the High Council of the Federation that is on Saturn that watches over this solar system called Sol 13 by the Federation. Which in turn is governed by the High Council of this quadrant of the Galaxy that is located in Alcyone.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/trut … a-pleiades

I understand that the Federation that is talked about in the videos is governed by the Alicyone Council. So why doesn't this Federation listen to Taygetanes?

#732 2022-04-11 09:30:25

Brahman

galacticjoel wrote:

Everything is layered. Federation has a Council in Viera to watch over matters related to the conflict on Earth, although it also goes to discuss things that happen on Mars and Venus as it is related. And they are governed by the High Council of the Federation that is on Saturn that watches over this solar system called Sol 13 by the Federation. Which in turn is governed by the High Council of this quadrant of the Galaxy that is located in Alcyone.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/trut … a-pleiades

I understand that the Federation that is talked about in the videos is governed by the Alicyone Council. So why doesn't this Federation listen to Taygetanes?

In this transcript, our friends at Taygeta describe the Federation as a group of mentors who have specifically isolated Earth in a 3D matrix because humans are not mature and responsible enough for their thoughts that create the negative reality. When they learn to positively control their mind then all will complete their training here. They say there are actually no regressive races and they are a creation of humans and their thoughts and fantasies. No doubt the mind is capable of creating great illusions and so is our training here according to what they say. Does this mean that the races outside of Earth are only positive? Why doesn't the federation train the negative reptilians to be positive but the humans? Those races who make wars in this universe long before human existence, are they not fit for positive training?

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#733 2022-04-12 00:43:07

alesiaxxx

alesiaxxx wrote:

Random question but can anyone give their thoughts about 'project looking glass' a device was discovered in Iraq and Americans took it to connect it to computers to see various timelines, is it real or bs? Here are videos now being release about the timelines and us preventing these specific events, lest we get doom and gloom i.e. nuclear destruction but I know E.Ts would never allow a nuclear war. Why are they sharing this? what is it really about?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/event- … g-bombing/ there are another 2 videos so far on this but here is the first.

I think I found the answer to my question, and I'm now convinced its BS. I got my answer from this link below. Its an answer that at least I'm satisfied with.
https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/project … dium=email

#734 2022-04-12 06:13:47

Michael

Hi every one, pleased to meet the Taygetan forum,
as i understood in the different Galactic Messages on Gaia TV that some could communicate with Taygetan's peoples and get some input on how to bring our world to a free zero point energy, also that they have access and wisdom to our internet system and following the prime directive we can offer a project and request them help to achieve it for the greater good of life, the universe and all the creation.
I have a dream, i believe it's more a telepathic connection with some higher self and have a plan to create a one world aquearing entertainment charity block chain system to make a world money free by 2024.
The concept is to create a block chain platform with human personal profile where all videos, wisdom, skills and more can be share to other social media active using the massive flow of human loving to share them skills, experiences or any educational mind growing media via the block chain, that will make a continuum flow on the block chain system making the value of the crypto delegated to it raising on a perpetual motion, more it's used and loved more the value rise, then make a system where this crypto be available to exchange with fiat system so that we can deliver a debit card to each human on earth so that they will have the minimal support to eat, have safe shelter, medical support with good mind fullness education for free so that they can all stop the Matrix race and find them true self and realize that them actions, worlds, mind sets determine the future of human consciousness.
By doing this project we could get all the budget needed to make the energy free world by repairing the pyramids all around the world and active them like Mr Tesla dreamed years ago, also clean all the over consumtions the production fiat system force us to be part of, clean the sea, find resources to stop cutting forest and digging for oil destroying the eco system that is one organism with earth and with human consciousness.
I be please to have as much brain power and support from taygetan's and human on how we could build this system patern and make this world safe for all future generation and open our self to have the Cosmic Family contact sooner and safer.
Big love to all the life in the creation and full power!!!
Warm regards
Michael
???????❤️?

#735 2022-04-12 07:54:38

microvirus6

Wuhan wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Random question, not super important, but if it could be answered I'd be interested to know...

What would the average Taygetan score on a standard human IQ test?

Interesting question. Knowing that IQ test tests only very narrow range of skills...

I won't go into all the details, but that's not really true. It's a very common misconception. The Wechsler (IQ) assessment is a robust test of abstract reasoning in general (the most robust psychological test of any kind in fact), and there are aspects of the test that cannot be "gamed" or studied for such as working memory and processing speed.

Certainly there are things in life that matter more than the kind of intelligence measured on the Wechsler IQ test, but it does measure something fundamental to the level of ability of a conscious creature. For instance, the kind of mechanical engineering work that many of our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends do simply could not be done by a being with an IQ of 80, probably not even by one with an IQ of 110.

If we found out that the average IQ of a Taygetan was 130 (as opposed to Earth human's defined average of 100), we would know something very concrete about their population that may have implications on if and how we stand any chance of creating a similar society on Earth with our population.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-04-12 07:59:18)

#736 2022-04-12 21:47:35

Cocreatr

Michael wrote:

I have a dream, i believe it's more a telepathic connection with some higher self and have a plan to create a one world aquearing entertainment charity block chain system to make a world money free by 2024.
The concept is to create a block chain platform with human personal profile where all videos, wisdom, skills and more can be share to other social media active using the massive flow of human loving to share them skills, experiences or any educational mind growing media via the block chain, that will make a continuum flow on the block chain system making the value of the crypto delegated to it raising on a perpetual motion, more it's used and loved more the value rise, ….

Michael, this proposal of yours may be easier to work with if you start a new topic for it. Here is a project that seems to resonate with the concept.  The Innovation Bank https://www.coengineers.com/the-innovat … ofessions/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#737 2022-04-13 05:58:57

galacticjoel

About Planet X

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/01/planet-x.html

What do you think about this?

#738 2022-04-13 11:42:41

Robert369

galacticjoel wrote:

About Planet X
What do you think about this?

Distraction.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#739 2022-04-13 15:04:47

Edith_S

Hello,

I would like to know more about the SHILAJIT, also named the Bood of the Mountains, Pundjab Asphalt, etc.

It is a black tar like solid substance , source for humic , fulvic acids and a variety of minerals. I would like to know whether is related to Black Goo, possible the good one??

Thank you

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#740 2022-04-13 20:40:35

I put data here as sugestions to see something about this in contactee videos.

Dimensional Shift Happened.Paralel Future.Tartaria is Atlantis.The Hologram is failing like Yegae2 says.
That why we are seeing what was always there.

Tartaria is Atlantis,like Swaruu says.Paralel Future,Time Spin,Merkaba Spin.

All Timeline is wrong,because the simulation is failing.New Age stuff sayed that Ancient Civilizations would appears,from nowhere,like Swaruu says,they where always there.

I put this text to see something about this in Contactee Material,like Swaruu says Tartaria is Atlantis,so the simulation is failing.

Last edited by DimensionalShiftHappened (2022-04-13 20:41:58)

Ancient Civilization would appear from Nowhere like New Age Says.Like Swaruu says they were always there.
Tartaria is Atlantis.5D Earth.The Hologram is failing like Yegae2 Says.Timeline is all Wrong.Paralel Future.
Paralel Past.Earth Merkaba Spin is Diferent,stuff like that.

#741 2022-04-13 23:12:47

Kafka

Hi girls thanks so much for all your hard work! I’ve got a serious question- why are there videos saying to manifest anything you need, then other videos saying it’s selfish to ask for money? I’m sure I’m not the only one confused by this- rental prices are absolutely crippling the whole world over. Governments allowances aren’t enough to live off and it’s hard to think of anything that’d give more relief to most of us. I feel too greedy to try it again now.

Also for a video I’m super curious as to what’s going on in the ‘Church’ of Scientology and if they’re also run by Cabal. And if no one else has asked, do you need sleep on other planets? I don’t know why I’m tired all the time and feel horrible if I don’t get 8-10 hours a night.

Thanks smile xox

#742 2022-04-13 23:15:44

Kafka

alesiaxxx wrote:
alesiaxxx wrote:

Random question but can anyone give their thoughts about 'project looking glass' a device was discovered in Iraq and Americans took it to connect it to computers to see various timelines, is it real or bs? Here are videos now being release about the timelines and us preventing these specific events, lest we get doom and gloom i.e. nuclear destruction but I know E.Ts would never allow a nuclear war. Why are they sharing this? what is it really about?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/event- … g-bombing/ there are another 2 videos so far on this but here is the first.

I think I found the answer to my question, and I'm now convinced its BS. I got my answer from this link below. Its an answer that at least I'm satisfied with.
https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/project … dium=email

I was curious about this too. Dr Wu has had people threatening his life. I pray it’s a hoax.

#743 2022-04-13 23:16:59

Merri

Is okay if we create a thread where we share our life stories from our earliest memory to now?

Like how Gosia shared her life story with Swaruu of Erra, can we too have a thread where we can share our stories? With each other?

I feel like it would be a "lifting weight from our shoulders" type of thing, but I understand if it were to be too negative...

#744 2022-04-14 08:38:04

07wideeyes

Merri wrote:

Is okay if we create a thread where we share our life stories from our earliest memory to now?

Like how Gosia shared her life story with Swaruu of Erra, can we too have a thread where we can share our stories? With each other?

I feel like it would be a "lifting weight from our shoulders" type of thing, but I understand if it were to be too negative...

To my knowledge, you create a thread about whatever you want to! If it's unsuitable, for sure forum members will let you know!!

#745 2022-04-14 15:38:22

funkyboy

please make a video about targeted individuals / havana syndrome. thanks.

#746 2022-04-17 12:37:15

Paganini

Regarding Jesus being a myth...how is it then when people heal spontaneously when people pray for them?  I myself had a healing experience many years ago that I attributed to Jesus, and many other personal experiences.  Did the actual healing come from my soul?  From Source?  I'm trying to better understand because I feel quite liberated by knowing about this legendary myth but feel I need more information so I can understand the things that have happened in my life, and also going forward.  Thank you to everyone in the Know! :-)

In La'kech

#747 2022-04-17 13:00:12

Robert369

Paganini wrote:

Regarding Jesus being a myth...how is it then when people heal spontaneously when people pray for them?  I myself had a healing experience many years ago that I attributed to Jesus, and many other personal experiences.  Did the actual healing come from my soul?  From Source?

Everyone who is incarnated has such powers either within themselves, via the Higher Self, or via a team of "personal guides" - and of course, any benevolent higher entity that might have heard your plea could assist as well.

Remember, everything including physicality is waves, and thus higher frequency entities (including one's Higher Self aka oneself at a higher frequency) are able to assist whenever they feel it adequate.

#748 2022-04-18 11:55:22

Paganini

Gosia, please ask our friends and make a video if we should be concerned about any cataclysms and severe weather upheavals whether manmade or natural.  Thank you!

In La'kech

#749 2022-04-19 13:56:46

Monzer

Hello Gosia and team,

There is this YouTube channel called the Gurdians if the looking glass who claim they used to be members of military and intelligence agencies who came a cross a device that can see future timelines and they want to stop certain events from happening so that a positive timeline is set rather than a negative one.

I'd like to know if our Taygetan/Swauunian friends have anything to say about this. Could this be true or is it another trap set by the cabal?

Thanks

#750 2022-04-19 15:45:24

Robert369

Monzer wrote:

There is this YouTube channel called the Gurdians if the looking glass who claim they used to be members of military and intelligence agencies who came a cross a device that can see future timelines and they want to stop certain events from happening so that a positive timeline is set rather than a negative one.

I'd like to know if our Taygetan/Swauunian friends have anything to say about this. Could this be true or is it another trap set by the cabal?

il_794xN.3331545389_gf13.jpg

Board footer