You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-19 12:42:42

WXMM

About upgrading to 5D

Personal understanding, we can dig some information behind. In my opinion, a small number of people form a separate timeline of ascension, which means that there will not be many people around them, those people in their own time line. The reason why they withdrew from the former timeline, I think, may be some kind of disaster.
Without time itself, those who cannot ascend will continue to cycle and return to earth at this frequency until they ascend out.
If 3D matrix is eliminated, why can't most people ascend and still need to continue to circulate? They are likely to be eliminated in the process of matrix elimination, and they will not be able to get access to 5D. They didn't do their homework well to get into the 5D. The reality cut into the disaster reality and enjoyed the oppression of the disaster on them.
This may be what makes swaruu special. Swaruu enjoys a high reputation among the taygeta people because of the fact that the memory of the multigenerational soul she mentioned earlier has not faded away, and she has a unique insight into the operation of the timeline. So the planetary alliance supports her policy of large-scale contact with the surface. She mentioned that the evolution of the individual soul is almost circular and spiral. So ascension requires personal work. So, I guess, she thinks that the collective ascension of the earth needs to be completed by everyone, rather than presenting a reality of collective liberation. It's just the reality of the liberation of a few people.
She is different from the so-called collective breakthrough carried out by some groups in the Pleiades. There is no collective ascension, only individual ascension.
Individual ascension is not only based on their own homework, but also depends on the matrix being broken, because if not broken, the individual can not go out and repeatedly fall into reincarnation.
In other words, even if there are so-called collective events and the matrix is liberated, most people are reincarnated back to the old matrix.
Like swaruu said: it depends on everyone. Ascension is very personal, which I am not tired of repeating. It's not a joint timeline, there's no such thing, it's just something that two or more people see because of the same point of view.

#2 2020-10-20 11:21:33

ashroy6

Re: About upgrading to 5D

That's correct, ascension is individual. But collectively raising your frequency also helps everyone.

Last edited by ashroy6 (2020-10-20 11:22:45)

#3 2020-10-21 09:40:16

mitkobs

There is also planetary ascension as the planet can change herself into 5D octave.

#4 2020-10-21 10:36:48

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

There is also planetary ascension as the planet can change herself into 5D octave.

Yes, but that then is yet another "individual" ascension, the individual in this case being the 3D Earth transforming to 5D Gaia. In fact, to my understanding this has already happened a while ago, and now it is the human individuals that need to follow suit.

One the energetic majority (not by numbers since higher frequency is more powerful) has achieved a sufficient individual consciousness, awareness and frequency raise, we can speak of a "collective ascension". The remaining people will then through the "law of dominant frequency" get forced to raise their frequency as well - or die from frequency disorder, if for some reason they refuse.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-10-21 12:06:58

WXMM

ashroy6 wrote:

That's correct, ascension is individual. But collectively raising your frequency also helps everyone.

I try to describe that there will not be many people on this 5D earth on such a time line, after the individual has been promoted to 5D, but the people around him have not kept up. But on his timeline, it will explain why other people didn't keep up. Why didn't the others catch up? I think they were eliminated in some kind of disaster. Although this is only his own perception of animation sequence. There may be various reasons.
Those who did not ascend to 5D can see the moon matrix computer shut down, the moon presents a metal ball, and the earth recovers to 5D? I think they can see it because it is a common event on the collective timeline. But they may die in chaos, so even if the earth ascends to 5D, they can't sustain themselves on 5D earth. Then they are reincarnated back into the previously unreleased earth matrix until they ascend. On this timeline, the earth matrix may still be liberated.
Even they will come to a more negative timeline, where human beings on earth become a combination of creatures and machines, negative reptiles still control everything, and the 3D matrix continues to exist and continue to evolve. However, I think this is contradictory to the Milky Way positron storm, because the storm is bound to destroy the 3D matrix.
So, I don't understand.

#6 2020-10-21 17:46:16

mitkobs

If the planet is changing to 5D, the 3D matrix in all timelines will be gone and finished. All incompatible with high frequency souls will leave incarnation. That leaving of incarnation may not be one event but to continue for decades. All souls that need 3D-4D frequency to clear from darkness will be directed to another new wild unpopulated planet and the civilization will start all over again from scratch(stone age).

#7 2020-10-21 19:04:26

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If the planet is changing to 5D, the 3D matrix in all timelines will be gone and finished. All incompatible with high frequency souls will leave incarnation. That leaving of incarnation may not be one event but to continue for decades. All souls that need 3D-4D frequency to clear from darkness will be directed to another new wild unpopulated planet and the civilization will start all over again from scratch(stone age).

This is not quite true and not how it works at all.

Firstly, "timelines" are independent and a "movie frame choice" of each individual for which all thinkable "movie frames" exist - including whatever density Earth/Gaia may be in. This means that there are as many "timelines" as there are individuals, and they only share a portion of their timelines while "playing together" during their incarnation.

Secondly, a 5D being can still be within a 3D Matrix but has to be energetically strong to keep its frequency. This is what Gaia currently is doing, and by that supporting us humans on our own ascension with her higher frequencies.

As for souls "being redirected to another planet": That is nonsense because it is each's soul's free will to stay in an environment that is incompatible in frequency for as long as the incarnated body survives that. Nobody is going to "sort out" souls by frequency, but instead each being will then either adapt in frequency or die - after which another free will choice can be made to incarnate into whatever environment that matches its then current frequency.

Maybe you mean this with what you wrote about "souls leaving an incarnation" - but nobody really is "incompatible" because all of us come from a higher frequency and could decide to raise our frequency again. If this is not done, there is a reason like e.g. wanting more of the lower frequency experiences.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2020-10-21 19:42:16

WXMM

Considering the shutdown of the lunar nuclear power plant, the galactic center positron storm, entering the 5D earth will be a collective event, most people's time line.

But I envisioned three possibilities.

First, the people wake up and their enthusiasm accounts for 51%. According to the law of attraction, even if the earth has not entered 5D, it will have a bright future. If the incident occurs, there will be no chaos or relatively small scale, and quite a number of people will successfully enter 5D.

Second, the people did not wake up and will enter 5D in chaos, and quite a number of people will die.

Third, the people have not awakened, but a small number of people have completed the awakening. They will go through the difficulties and enter the 5D in the chaos and intuition.

I think the latter two are very likely. Although it's a pity.

Board footer