You are not logged in.

#51 2022-04-11 17:17:04

Robert369

Re: The Federation Perspective

mitkobs wrote:

Who knows what cabal is intending really, who injects with what exactly. Some inject with poison others selected inject with something else.

I wonder if you even notice how little sense your nice-talk of the "GF school" makes ?

On one hand you admit that you don't understand what they are doing and how it is supposed to work, but on the other hand you claim to know that it is a "truly useful school".

At the same time you ignore any posted arguments that were provided which make clear that this impossibly is a "school" but a regressive oppression camp to prevent personal evolution instead of causing it, while satisfying ego-driven power urges and providing loosh and Human cattle to the controllers and their lackeys.

Your "explanations" so far were merely a reurgitation of the Earth+Space Mafia, but lacked any explanatory content nor referred to anything that was provided.

Please explain how a teacher who clearly knows nothing about love and personal advancement but oppresses, abuses and kill its pupils can be a worthy teacher ? What is there to teach except that you don't want this "school" ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#52 2022-04-11 17:36:52

Happy

I'll soon start intervening if the personal focus don't stop here.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#53 2022-04-12 00:28:48

Luckyleaf

mitkobs wrote:

Around 90% of the people on this Earth now are former reptiles. If not mistaken that was said in the recent information about them.

Can you precise where this info is? If true we aren't dealing with captive "higher frequency beings"

#54 2022-04-12 01:26:02

Luckyleaf wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Around 90% of the people on this Earth now are former reptiles. If not mistaken that was said in the recent information about them.

Can you precise where this info is? If true we aren't dealing with captive "higher frequency beings"

I'm not sure that number is an accurate assessment. Also, "former" reptiles means what exactly? Their last few lifetimes concurrent to their Earth incarnation(s)? Many people are very old souls, having incarnated in many civilizations, including as reptilians. Some people are integrating aspects of parallel timelines, some of which they were incarnate as these races, and some where they stuck to more Lyran type incarnations.

Whatever the small case that could have been made for the efficacy of this planet as a place for extreme learning, it goes right out the window with the depopulation/reset agenda. Souls that are learning more fundamental lessons and aren't very awake will have their learning cut short by the reset, having been in no position to make wise choices. Even those that avoid the jab will be affected by environmental exposure to graphene, and direct targeting by a plethora of methods. Being shocked awake by an Earth that liberated itself and made contact would have been a more fruitful learning experience than being murdered or turned into mindless zombies. This isn't a school, it's a concentration camp/loosh farm.

If the federation/cabal is successful with their reset, there would be no further destabilization of a non-existent society by just  exterminating the cabal. Last and worst case scenario, the emotional races such as Alcynone council, Taygetans, Urmah, Karistus and everyone in the current UFOP that disagrees with the reset should wipe out the earth cabal completely. Kill all of its members, destroy all the ships, DUMBs, AI systems, etc. and drive all the regressive and non-emotional races from this solar system, and then seed a new society from the ground up with whatever decent humans are left so that this never happens again.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-12 02:02:42)

righteously indignant

#55 2022-04-12 05:14:05

mitkobs

Robert you are only presuming like I do but you are so sure in what you say that you think is the truth.

What you can expect from low vibration being to do. They are on survival mode. If feel threatened they will attack and defend their positions. Their advancement or evolution in consciousness is slow process that comes with more experience. And how to have this experience - have to live more and live different life situations, all kind, good and bad, pleasure and pain. From this consciousness grow and expand.

I am not on the side of GF, but I see that a bunch of people here who do not see what is going on slander GF. You as well will slander the Source without thinking, because this is coming from Source as resolution to all problems of darkness caused. GF is guided to do what they do from their guides above who are guided by their guides and that is leading to Source where all the guidance is coming from.

No one can question Source that is not possible. And if you slander it affects you, not the Source. Same goes with Federation when they know what they do is the right thing to do. They see our complaints here as lack of understanding due to our own lack of consciousness and the situation in 3D we are living and influenced by negative energies.

Starseeds are the help that is asked from above. And now happens that the help is asking another help. And if they send more of such help that trend of misconception may continue. But that is collateral damage. Some of the starseeds are activated enough to do what they come here to do. So stop complaining and make a use of yourself in these challenging times.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-12 05:16:45)

#56 2022-04-12 06:48:06

mitkobs

Brahman you as well do not see the essential. You are driven by your own good when saying that cabal is preventing you to live. Is this only your problem or a very wide problem concerning billions of people. What about everyone else who is suffering. Are you caring about them? Are you helping them to make this suffering little bit more bearable.

Cabal may say whatever they like, they are in their mindset and will suffer the severe consequences of it. They twist everything for own advantage. They can justify even most atrocious actions from their part, but that do not mean they are right. 

Source is absolute and because of that cannot be questioned. Is not about what cabal says about It. Do you understand what absolute means.

#57 2022-04-12 07:01:40

Happy

mitkobs wrote:

Are you caring about them?

The warning I gave above is valid for you too, mitkobs.

I consider to close this thread temporarily to make you guys sit back and let some skills in dabating mature.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#58 2022-04-12 08:01:36

As is clearly obvious to anyone with a functioning heart chakra and real principles, and as the Taygetans have confirmed themselves, the federation is being directed and influenced towards these actions not by source, but by regressive beings, archons, and tulpas. Their arrogance and intransigence has made them deaf to their higher selves and guides, because they believe that from their limited 5d vantage point and their numbed and crippled emotional bodies that they see the bigger picture and have the right to play god at humanity's expense.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-12 08:04:04)

righteously indignant

#59 2022-04-12 08:49:55

mitkobs

The Source is unity. Is egoism unity? Is the division unity? Is the importance of me before you unity? Egoism, division, importance of me are a phase of a limited consciousness but do not represent the wholeness of the consciousness.

Federation is not in its entirety compromised. Maybe some E.T's from houndred of thousand others E.T's are influenced negatively and that is only an assumption that may not be true at all. That will be clarified when can be investigated when living again in 5D. Have to abstain from final conclusions and judgement or we will make fool of ourselves.

#60 2022-04-12 09:42:39

mitkobs

Is not possible to see what Source sees so better not to make comparisons with our point of veiw here. It is a super mind all encompassing, perfect, infinite, not limited by absolutely anything. I think Source is responsible for everything(including the possibility of occuring of evil-ignorance-harm) and that means there is every possible cause and effect sequences known to the core of it. For Source there is nothing new, all is known how is starting and how is ending. And generally all is for good and leads to good in terms of the absolute state of being.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-12 09:45:24)

#61 2022-04-12 11:19:04

Ah, the ol' brown pill of nihilism disguised as non-duality... except that...the same statement would also dictate that my outright rebellion and indignation towards this bullshit is also equally valid and all for the good in the end, so, to each their own, I guess. I'll stand by my principles.

righteously indignant

#62 2022-04-12 12:46:20

mitkobs

Everyone see things curved by own prism of mentality. People can say and believe in things that are absurd for someone else but for them are perfectly normal. This is why no matter what someone says people that are in some strong mentality mindset and full of themselves will not get it. This is also the reason this reality is so hard, because people cannot find simple consent between them and to work together. And this is the reason why cabal is ruling the world, they create conpulsory consent by fear, authority, corruption and manipulation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-12 12:47:36)

#63 2022-04-12 13:12:49

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

And this is the reason why cabal is ruling the world, they create conpulsory consent by fear, authority, corruption and manipulation.

You wish, and seemingly just blindly follow the GF narrative of blaming everything on the people while ignoring and dodging everything that was said above without any actual statement on it.

And as always so far on this topic, in all of your one-sided posts you utterly ignore that fact that the GF has been running one genocide after another whenever Humanity does NOT follow their intended fear and manipulation game anymore (which you described correct, but it is introduced by the Earth+Space Cabals), but instead evolves into a mostly united and incorruptible civilization as has happened several times in the past. And all of them were actively destroyed by the GF, because it disabled their control schemes.

There's a difference between "fearful people create the Cabals" and "controlling Cabals create fearful people", and no attempted twist will change the reality on our planet will alter the fact that the GF started this cycle firstly - sadly with the help of many fooled races who join in their nefarious plans. Luckily more and more of them finally see through the GF lies and now actively assist Humanity to get out of this mess while averting another genocide - even against the will of the GF -, though a certain "clean up" is needed to restore the planet and Humanity.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#64 2022-04-12 13:41:03

mitkobs

GF and cabal are something like a scape goat for people's frustration and personal incapabalities. Let's blame somebody for everything bad in our lives. Blaming game is useless. Can someone around here come along with me and comfirm that it is useless.

Federation is so big. Go blame it, but who will blame exactly. Good luck with finding who exactly to blame. Whoever you will turn they will say the same thing why they cannot interfere on Earth. Also why the matrix is placed. They have perfect reasoning and legal ground for it. Good luck with your resentment as well.

#65 2022-04-12 20:05:44

HeadRush

mitkobs wrote:

Who knows what cabal is intending really, who injects with what exactly. Some inject with poison others selected inject with something else.

Exactly, hence why the vials are labeled differently, some are kept in cold-storage some are kept outside of the freezer, etc. They're definitely different & contain different ingredients. Probably based on regions / cities, etc.

#66 2022-04-12 22:16:20

mitkobs wrote:

GF and cabal are something like a scape goat for people's frustration and personal incapabalities. Let's blame somebody for everything bad in our lives. Blaming game is useless. Can someone around here come along with me and comfirm that it is useless.

Federation is so big. Go blame it, but who will blame exactly. Good luck with finding who exactly to blame. Whoever you will turn they will say the same thing why they cannot interfere on Earth. Also why the matrix is placed. They have perfect reasoning and legal ground for it. Good luck with your resentment as well.

By that logic, a rapist is nothing but a scapegoat for the rape victim's own projected inner traumas, and is free of any personal responsibility for choosing to commit rape. Also by extension, anyone who witnesses the rape and does nothing about it is morally justified, because they were under no legal obligation to intervene. This is nothing but apathy and abject nihilism, devoid of any green ray activation whatsoever.

righteously indignant

#67 2022-04-12 22:25:30

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

By that logic, a rapist is nothing but a scapegoat for the rape victim's own projected inner traumas, and is free of any personal responsibility for choosing to commit rape. Also by extension, anyone who witnesses the rape and does nothing about it is morally justified, because they were under no legal obligation to intervene. This is nothing but apathy and abject nihilism, devoid of any green ray activation whatsoever.

Nicely described ! This perfectly matches the Earth+Space Cabals activities during the past millennia, and also the rest of the GF's "innocent bystanders".

#68 2022-04-13 05:19:58

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon do you have an idea how someone become offender-perpetrator? From some kind of trauma or multiple traumas, someone else were treating them like victim/pray and most often during childhood when people are the most vulnerable. The victim becomes offender and create more victims who on their turn become offenders and this is becoming vicious cycle of perpetual revenge. This thing to stop forgiveness is needed. Someone in this vicious cycle have to say "I had enough of this", I will not behave anymore this way. Lets resolve this thing. Lets bring peace. Apologize, make amends, serve, give something back. This is how the healing happens.
Things to come to this resolution people sometimes have to pass through a living hell in order to come to "I had enough, lets change".

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-13 05:21:17)

#69 2022-04-13 06:49:41

mitkobs

Another thing to clarify. The comparison of GF and the Earth inhabitants relationship like a perpetrator and victim and why is not accurate from my point of view. It is more like isolating very dangerous animals in a prison cage. What to do with such shadow nightmares creatures, they are mad from our perspective? We do not know how to deal with them and we do not want them in our reality. Let's give them a place to be, isolate them there and see what is going to happen. This is more like having some pest that is sucking you blood alive and want to get rid of it. Catch them and put them away where they cannot harm you anymore.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-13 06:50:57)

#70 2022-05-07 07:45:17

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

So I understand that there are star seeds that believe that the 3D matrix is necessary for all experiences of souls and therefore should not be stopped, no matter how brutal. Other seeds believe that it should be stopped. In this case, which is correct? The fact that most think it should stop because it is not a playground means that it does not coincide with the plans of the federation and other star seeds. Shouldn't those who do not want such experiences give up their participation here and leave those who want to participate to continue in the matrix? If the matrix runs out, the other star seeds have to give up those 3D experiences they need.

To answer this you'd need to define "correct" and who+how would be entitled to define it "for everyone".

When attempting this, you will find that it is individual, just like we make our choices in regards to the ongoings individually: Some are affected negatively by the matrix, others are not. Which mostly depends on what you attract via how you live, think, etc..

As I wrote many times before: Everyone has free choice to participate in the Cabal matrix or not. But most people prefer to complain without doing anything, because they don't want to give up the fake-conveniences...

#71 2022-05-07 09:26:00

mitkobs

If you are human on Earth now, from the other side you wanted to be here. So your other 5D self have other intentions with your life here. Have to tune to that, think about it what can it be. This self do not have the mind and memories of the other self and because of this lack and because the conditions here are crude is forming disgust from this limited life. Back in 5D when you have the whole picture things will look like before you were born here. And if intentions are not met, if the work is not done one may return.

#72 2022-05-07 12:00:58

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Back in 5D when you have the whole picture things will look like before you were born here.

Not sure where this is from, but 5D is the regular duality playground level and nowhere near "having the whole picture". In fact, it is one of the lowest natural densities out there, while 3D is artificial so that some sick children in the playground can play god.

#73 2022-05-07 12:15:04

mitkobs

It is the whole picture but for 5D and maybe a bit from 6D and 7D. But it is another way of looking at everything. You will be litteraly another person there if you come originally from 5D or above. And probably will have some regrets about not doing things(or for doing wrong things) in 3D that you had planned to do(or not intended to do). But know not to be hard on yourself. Life in 3D is next level difficulty and planned things may not happen like are planned.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-07 12:17:04)

#74 2022-05-07 12:47:45

Robert369

While I agree in general, this part isn't quite accurate:

mitkobs wrote:

It is the whole picture but for 5D and maybe a bit from 6D and 7D.

Considering that there are over hundred density aka consciousness frequency levels/octaves (of which incorrectly 12-13 usually are called "our universe"), and that anything above your own density/octave is outside of your awareness range, it is a bit much to claim that anyone at lower densities would have "the whole picture".

In fact, even the highest densities factually don't have it on their own, because they are way too "big" to see all the microscopic details "down here", just like you cannot see what microbes are doing to your body cells or the atoms that they are made of.

This is why even highest density beings need "people on the ground" (and usually even also intermediate density levels) to actually influence things down here, though they can provide great "air support" to them if the "foot soldier" manages to enable their Higher Self connection sufficiently.

#75 2022-05-10 15:22:55

naringas

Robert369 wrote:

[...]

In fact, even the highest densities factually don't have it on their own, because they are way too "big" to see all the microscopic details "down here", just like you cannot see what microbes are doing to your body cells or the atoms that they are made of.

This is why even highest density beings need "people on the ground" (and usually even also intermediate density levels) to actually influence things down here, though they can provide great "air support" to them if the "foot soldier" manages to enable their Higher Self connection sufficiently.

I like this viewpoint...

I think of myself as a bridge-type of participant in this whole quest. As a bridge between something really large and something really small. The scale differential gets so large that a "middle point" becomes necessary; later on, many such "middle ground" bridges are needed forming some kind of a chain from the source back to it.

Also, I've been considering that while it's true that there's only one source, I do sense an intention or drive (or impetus) of some entity (or group of) to re-create a source. They cannot replace THE source but they can make a copy of it. To create A source which is not THE source but it wants to.

Board footer