You are not logged in.

#126 2022-03-12 15:44:51

Parcival

Re: Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

Albert wrote:
Allies wrote:

Why does Steffen Rowe use name Tank? It is the same person isn't it?

Have you looked at him smile

Likely his nickname because he is built like a tank.

He'll always be Septic Tank to me.

#127 2022-03-12 15:55:27

Robert369

Parcival wrote:
Albert wrote:
Allies wrote:

Why does Steffen Rowe use name Tank? It is the same person isn't it?

Have you looked at him smile

Likely his nickname because he is built like a tank.

He'll always be Septic Tank to me.

And as per his latest actions he has proven to be such: After having gained "rank #2" in Kim's organizational structure, he introduced several people into further key positions to block almost everything that she works on, e.g. assemblies and projects which are the corner stones of her "Restoration Plan". Which is exactly the type of infiltration and treachery that the Cabals are famous for, and it works on all those who have "nicely" exploitable weakness and are not 100% in their integrity.

Now that those people are out of the way, she made clear that this was a needed clean-up process and will continue according to her original plans.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#128 2022-03-29 06:32:32

Meridianwoman

United Network Global News (Kim Goguen working behind the scene to transition the world financial structures, out of the control of the Cabals.)

Join Sunny as we find out what is really happening between Russia and Ukraine and why.

https://ugetube.com/watch/28-03-2022-un … Mukcv.html

AND https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-03-29 06:33:35)

#129 2022-04-12 07:17:55

Armaged

Urgent Report...

https://ugetube.com/watch/united-networ … eOpeI.html

Precisely what celestial Event on the 22nd? in regards to Our Galactic Central Sun ie. Source.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#130 2022-04-12 21:33:15

DarkOwl

Kims comment regarding the Taygetans on a Telegram chat:

Kim Goguen wrote:

They are a very very negative race.

It's not my place to expand further on this comment and the background to it but I encourage others to do so!

For me, it confirms everything I've felt about Kim Goguen right from the beginning and a statement like that cannot be defended or explained away.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#131 2022-04-12 22:21:38

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

Kims comment regarding the Taygetans on a Telegram chat:

Kim Goguen wrote:

They are a very very negative race.

It's not my place to expand further on this comment and the background to it but I encourage others to do so!

For me, it confirms everything I've felt about Kim Goguen right from the beginning and a statement like that cannot be defended or explained away.

Thank you for bringing up this topic so "carefully", especially after knowing what is going on via my private server.

I shall firstly say that I was told that the above also was said in today's "United Network Global News Desk Special Report" (had no time to watch that one yet) and by that for the first time publicly badmouths Taygetans (which anyways, haha! she doesn't even understand/accept that there are many imposters) like that.

As you know, there's quite a long story to this, but to not bore people I will provide a short version:

The story was that about ab year ago Kim was having "ET advisors" which usually get connected via a medium for translation into English, but in one of her past videos she had no time to remove all the original ET language. I promptly used these original ET voice samples and analyzed them to be of reptilian origin - which is unlike what they were claiming to be. At this time I was trying to connect Kim with our Taygetans, and she was told that they are imposters and one of the most evil races in the universe called "Tarakians" or so (which to my understanding don't exist). Of course, Kim - not having any discernment of her own - believed this and yelled at me for even suggesting such, using pretty much the exact phrase as quoted above. Funny enough, shortly after this she confirmed by "reptilian" analysis, and publicly said that "those were Dracos that infiltrated" whatever council she worked with, and that all of them have been eliminated now, so she's now alone be that council (oh yeah!).

When recently having been active on the Life Force General Chat Telegram channel for a short while (I never was before, as it is way too spammy), the topic of "ET sources" came up, and so I commented on them in general and also recommended Cosmic Agency and swaruu.org. And while several people were fond of the provided information, others were just blindly repeating the new-age and GF narrative of "evil Taygetans" and other intelligence (hers!) insulting fairy tales. It looks like her current "ET advisors/helpers" are brainwashing her just as the previous ones. Yet, this time things went overboard by firstly muting me on her Telegram channel (without named reason) and later banning me (after not being able to type). Word is that they determined me to be an infiltrator...

And that because "infiltration" is pretty much the central aspect of all her organization, and is why they constantly needed to remove people from various key functions, which recently lead to a dismissal of almost all of their core team of which many were indeed infiltrator but not all. Not that a discernment-free Kim would notice, but she nevertheless publicly declared all of the people to be traitors.

Greetings from the Law of Attraction: If you fear infiltration, you will receive infiltrators - and find many more, even where there are none...

Now, after having explained these past and recent ongoings, please don't me wrong: I am the last one to smear Kim, because I know that within she is true to what she wishes to do, but she simply is not ready for the task, lacking both common sense, actual understanding of many important topics, and worst: Discernment abilities. This means that she from the very beginning has been easily fooled by both Earth and Space Cabals, because her claim to have access to Earth's Quantum System is quite real - though she cannot make use of it beyond what her "ET advisors" teach her. And that is truly limited, because a quantum system operates beyond spacetime and thus could easily take over all media and bank systems, remove all the Earth Cabals, 3D Matrix, and even the 5D Space Cabals, because to my understanding it works at a higher density than those (which Kim obviously doesn't know).

Hence what you see now is that some ETs are playing with Kim as a puppet without her knowing, while in fact hindering her from making use of an all-powerful tool that could greatly assist Humanity's liberation from within the planet. As result of this her "advisor/helper ETs" are doing smaller tasks that prevent the Black Hat Cabals from taking over, they seemingly don't do anything against the White Hat Cabals, nor against the ongoing genocide, etc..

Thus, my conclusion is that until Kim is actually growing into actual self-empowerment from within instead of going for all the external advisors, she'll remain a plaything for whatever Earth or beyond-Earth entities she aligns with, while dismissing the real people because she cannot understand/accept their content (which e.g. refers to myself and my team).

But as I always say: Earth's liberation does not depend on a single individual - which includes Kim Goguen -, because there are thousands of groups and individuals at work, each doing their smaller or larger part as needed.

Kim is already doing her part (and it is actually important!) and will continue to do so - but unless she grows from within and learns discernment and to overcome her fears, it might not become the big part which she publicly promotes via her "Restoration Plan", because she is unable to work together with those who are actually doing the groundwork of rebuilding the planet - with or without her promised funding.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-12 22:22:38)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#132 2022-04-12 23:43:00

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

As you know, there's quite a long story to this, but to not bore people I will provide a short version:

Thanks for the look behind the curtain.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#133 2022-04-13 00:59:28

okcs

I vaguely recall Swaruu saying Kim Goguen was a CIA controlled stooge. It would be nice if all the pdf's were merged into one and I could just search it to see if I remember correctly. I was thoroughly unimpressed with being asked to pay $5 to see Kims stuff. Does anyone else here remember Swaruu saying Kim is CIA-controlled? She says she is the chosen one and has control of all the world's money, since about 2017 if I remember correctly. OK Kim, if that is right, why did you allow them to use their funds to roll out the vaxxeroo? Oh yeah, your CIA boss told you to.

#134 2022-04-13 01:15:18

Robert369

okcs wrote:

I vaguely recall Swaruu saying Kim Goguen was a CIA controlled stooge. It would be nice if all the pdf's were merged into one and I could just search it to see if I remember correctly.

To my understanding Swaruu never said anything like that, and as expected the search function in the transcript section provides no results on Kim Goguen. In fact, Gosia has made clear in this forum that the Taygetans will not comment on her because people "need to find out on their own".

Insofar I cannot see this being confirmed by any source except Benjamin Fulford who calls her a Rothschild agent or the like - but then, he better shuts up, being an agent himself. An agent calling out another person as agent is just funny...

#135 2022-04-13 01:17:45

DarkOwl

okcs wrote:

I vaguely recall Swaruu saying Kim Goguen was a CIA controlled stooge. It would be nice if all the pdf's were merged into one and I could just search it to see if I remember correctly. I was thoroughly unimpressed with being asked to pay $5 to see Kims stuff. Does anyone else here remember Swaruu saying Kim is CIA-controlled? She says she is the chosen one and has control of all the world's money, since about 2017 if I remember correctly. OK Kim, if that is right, why did you allow them to use their funds to roll out the vaxxeroo? Oh yeah, your CIA boss told you to.

The Taygetans and Swaruunians haven't made a statement about Kim G to date.

Here are some comments Gosia has made about the subject in previous discussions here:

When asked why the Taygetans don't make a statement about her:

Gosia wrote:

If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand.

On Kim being in control of earth:

Gosia wrote:

Anyone who is in real control of the Earth will not be coming online making interviews talking about it. My 2 cents.

On posting Kim's material to the forum:

Gosia wrote:

I agree that we should keep the posting limited more to Taygetan topics. I allowed this thread to be here, but there is no need to post every single update from the lady Kim. Otherwise our followers might get the impression we condone her, and we DO NOT. We do not have any specific commentary as to her at this point.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#136 2022-04-13 02:18:22

Action

Kimberly talked about the Taygetans for about ten minutes during today’s UNN Breaking News report and I’m quite concerned about that news update.

12-04-2022 United Network Global News Desk Special Report
(Free with registration for 24 hours)
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/conten … ial-Report

#137 2022-04-13 03:09:56

Robert369

Action wrote:

Kimberly talked about the Taygetans for about ten minutes during today’s UNN Breaking News report and I’m quite concerned about that news update.

Read up the above explanations (especially my latest longer replay), they should remove your concerns - at least in regards to our Taygetan friends, because this whole farce make Kim look utterly remote controlled.

What Kim never did was looking at the message but only at the messenger, which she claims to have met (red-eyed demons!) though never truly did (but instead some imposters).

Let's compare:

The Taygetan message is empowering and truthfully explaining the situation (minus few errors which may occur for everyone).

Is Kim's message empowering ? Are her actions empowering ? She says to be working on a "self-governing Humanity in which everyone is his/her own sovereign". Yet she suddenly stopped the assembly efforts (which clearly were a step in the right direction, albeit mostly mislead due to infiltration) and starts to babysit people to now lead them (her blind followers who say "amen" to her every word) to god-knows-where instead of self-government.

At the same time, all her promises of the past resulted in nothing - except the "tomorrow game" which she says her enemy Cabals play. But so does she, it looks. Overall this means that she has turned by 180° in regards to her initial goals, and it will take a lot of most convincing and visible positive efforts from her side to become credible again after this stance change.

Sorry, but despite initially good intentions, at this point it looks like she was taken over just like so many others.

#138 2022-04-13 04:55:10

RoadtoSamadhi

It looks like she has been doing this since the beginning with the carrot on a stick that’s why I avoided her like the plague but seeing as she put all her skill points into f*cking charisma before incarnating it was hard to say anything anti-Kim G without risking alienation from THE FAM team Taygeta.  I’m glad she ended up slipping and shaking the awakened who were falling under her spell.  She lost me after she said we would all see money in our banks as a glitch lol once I found out I wasn’t getting paid and she was asking for 5$ to view her content while Taygeta doesn’t even have a online fashion store or public donation address(most conspiracy sources do) I knew she wasn’t going to last.   Even Dante SANTORI public speaker for KARISTUS has a fashion store for KARISTUS t shirts, mugs, and sweaters.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-04-13 04:55:57)

#139 2022-04-13 06:50:18

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

She says to be working on a "self-governing Humanity in which everyone is his/her own sovereign". Yet she suddenly stopped the assembly efforts (which clearly were a step in the right direction, albeit mostly mislead due to infiltration) and starts to babysit people to now lead them (her blind followers who say "amen" to her every word) to god-knows-where instead of self-government.

Classic cabal tactic.
Get everyone investing all their time, energy and money in a project that sounds awesome (and would be if the people had complete autonomy) then pull the rug out from everyone.

We experienced that here in NZ recently with the events that unfolded in Wellington. Although some good came of it, the end result was demoralisation, empty bank accounts and trauma (I'm building up to a longer post about all this on the NZ thread some time soon).

#140 2022-04-13 19:21:48

Happy

I'm sorry to say I've been busy the past 48 hours, and have only sporadically managed to log in and keep updated. I've given priority to viewing the mentioned update from Goguen several times, however. It can be described in many ways, depending on view-point, but it's definitely a massive uptick in the information war we've all seen the past two years.

But I struggle to call it un-necessary, as there are so many elements in her "presentation." I suspect we're witnessing a so-called "wind-fall", where there's no way Goguen can keep her stature intact after this. Robert369 manage to present a very consistent back-drop in this. And it is most likely engineered by her own controllers. Miss Goguen has obviously been convinced she's done a good thing all along in this, and the sad thing is that many will perceive her presentation as credible, falling for the deep stigmatization she has perpetrated here.

I'm actually reeling in my head from what has come to pass in this. Being so oriented towards abstractions, concepts, and trying to find an explanation (being of a scientific mindset), I feel that volumes could be written from an analysis of it. I even sense the genesis of concepts any holistic society cannot be without. We have all a huge amount to learn in this, as DarkOwl touches upon.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#141 2022-04-14 08:50:18

07wideeyes

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Thanks for the look behind the curtain.

Yes, thanks Robert. I only just caught up with this thread properly, and you provide a frank and honest account, including your own interactions with Kim, which I appreciate a lot.

Board footer