You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-07 16:00:28

Matias
Administrator

Introductions / greetings

Hello!

In this post you can introduce yourself and / or give any random greeting.

Thanks to all!

Molon Labe

#2 2020-09-09 23:07:15

Robert369

Re: Introductions / greetings

Greetings everyone !

Firstly, I wish to thank the team and all helpers for running this place, especially since I understand the efforts needed for such.

Being very aligned with the content given by Yazhi/Swaruu and seemingly having an extraordinary connection to this kind of knowledge, I in the recent past have been busy explaining Gosia's video contents and more in the Discord channel "Taygetan Disclosure". There now many lengthy answers from me can be found, though I am no longer active there now myself.

I am a knowledge seeker and constantly working on personal progress. Collecting and sharing critical information to humankind, not only from theory but actual experience is my life, along with making use of it to help people.

Since Discord isn't exactly a suitable platform for topics beyond a certain content level, I recently created my own private server and started to write down indepth knowledge beyond cabal-accepted limits there, e.g. for the topics of Free Energy, Alternative Healing, Autarky, and much more, which due to the number of involved topics naturally will take some time.

I am looking forward to sharing this important information with the people here too, because it requires awakened minds to make use of such information which is crucial to address the worldly needs to get out the Matrix, because knowledge about the circumstances is one thing, but finding a path out of them is another.

Glad to be here, and thank you for running this place, Matias !

Robert369.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-09 23:47:18

Matias
Administrator

Thanks for joining us, Robert!

Molon Labe

#4 2020-09-10 04:48:10

Daka

Greetings earthly brothers and sisters. I am from Singapore. I am now so very sincerely happy I am in this forum to share and also to get advice from you all lovely beings. I feel I am really a lonely warrior here in Singapore trying my best to educate fellow beings in Singapore about the negative impacts of wearing face masks. It frustrates n pains me when I am at times going out that the people here are just so so obedient. Recently I decided to challenge the local so-called 'Mask' n 'Social Distancing' ambassadors, and I got some successes....I was stopped by them to wear my mask properly as I put my mask below my nose almost every time. I am even running a risk of getting terminated in my training work with the local prisons as I am conducting training for the inmates. But I believe everything happens for a reason n yes, inside almost every class I trained, there was at least 1 inmate who knows a little about freemasons, illuminati, rothchilds, starseed... it was a pleasant surprise... thank you for accepting me here and I continue the lonely journey of waking up more people here in Singapore... Love and Light

#5 2020-09-10 19:44:09

CindyRodz

Greetings from South Carolina, USA my name is Cindy happy to be here and learn from these beautiful ET's and from all of you here sharing your wisdom smile

#6 2020-09-10 19:55:17

CindyRodz

Daka welcome, you're not alone you have all of us in support. I know it can frustrated and not easy sometimes but we must continue sharing with others the real truth. Here is a little bit different about mask, its recommended or in some cases mandatory but its no law and that makes it easier for me. I just don't wear it at all and if someone asked me if a want one I just say I cannot wear one.

#7 2020-09-10 19:58:17

CindyRodz

That's right this is about learning and growing together smile

Seeker_Ivy wrote:
CindyRodz wrote:

Greetings from South Carolina, USA my name is Cindy happy to be here and learn from these beautiful ET's and from all of you here sharing your wisdom smile

Hi CindyRodz, I too am happy to be part of this forum & to learn from both ET sides, Earth ppl & those off world smile

May we all; administrators, moderators and members, growth this forum to it's fullest & beneficial potential for all smile

#8 2020-09-10 22:50:53

MartaSantos

Hello! My name is Marta.
I am from Spain. I am trying to find my place in this planet, although this is not easy.
I consider myself a very sensitive person who wants to help others in the best way possible, but I am not understood usually. I consider myself a lonely warrior, as a lot of star seeds here in this planet. I am thankful for Taygetean’s team disclosure, specially Swaruu’s one. It helped me to understand a lot of things, even when reality is always expanding and all the truths are expanding with it as well. This information triggered something very deep in me, it was the beginning of a process of self-discovering in a level which goes beyond this artificial Matrix reality imposed upon us. Greetings to all ❤️

Soon or later, everything comes back to you.

#9 2020-09-11 06:42:00

Tigerhawk

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Jim and use Tigerhawk here for the sake of continuity because it's what I post under on YouTube. I live in Iowa in the U.S. and was raised Catholic. My beliefs have changed drastically the last several years. I walked away from the Church and all religious dogma in search of my own path. I started researching reincarnation heavily and was even a moderator on a reincarnation forum for a couple years. I kept going further down the rabbit hole into other metaphysical topics.

One day I came across the topic of "starseeds." The whole notion that ET souls could incarnate on Earth had never occurred to me before. The more I learned about it, the more it seemed to describe me to a tee. It finally started to make sense why I feel the way I do. The idea of being a Pleiadian starseed seemed to resonate strongly with me.

I remember late one night around this time I found myself gazing up at the night sky as I was walking toward my house. I noticed a dim little star cluster in the sky near Orion and "Pleiades" popped into my head. I ran into the house and googled the Pleiades to find out that was in fact what I saw. I had no prior knowledge of where the Pleiades are in the night sky. My heart filled with joy. I ran back outside and stared at them. Everything inside me said, "That's my home!" A couple days later I was driving down the road and saw the Subaru logo of the car in front of me. Once again, "Pleiades" popped in my head. I googled Subaru and found out that the logo is in fact the Pleiades star cluster. "Subaru" is the Japanese word for "Pleiades." I never knew that. That same rush of excitement came over me. All these synchronicities happened in a very short amount of time.

Late one night I was google searching "Pleiadian contact" or something along those lines (I think I had been reading about Billy Meier) and one of Gosia's videos came up in the search. I will admit that at the time I was highly skeptical that it was a legitimate contact. I mean, aliens are using internet chats? Huh?! No way! ...but I was hooked. I wanted to hear more. She only had a handful of videos in English at that time and I listened to them over and over. What eventually sold me that the contact was real was the information in the videos. That was going on two years ago. I've been on board ever since.

The more I learned about the Taygeteans, the more I felt "at home" with them. I feel a sense of belonging. Am I a Taygetean starseed? There's no way for me to know, but I wouldn't be surprised. Who knows, as drastically as my beliefs and spiritual path changed, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a walk-in or in the immersion program.

But anyway, that's a little bit about me. My thanks to Gosia and Robert, Yazhi Swaruu, Aneeka and the Taygetean crew, and Matias and those operating the website. I'm happy to be a part of it.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2020-09-11 06:47:31)

#10 2020-09-11 11:28:24

Billion galactic thanks to Everyone involved in running this forum. Your time is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for inviting me to participate in this forum. I am looking forward to Knowledge exchange. I have been studying nonstop Since I was two years old. At about the age of 13 I began the deep studies and have continued for the last 46 years nonstop and cosmic agency is equal to all the studies that I have Studied Since I was two years old. if you put all of my studies on a scale and put cosmic agency on the other side of the scale it would tip in cosmic agencies Knowledge Transmission More than the  Almost 60 years of studies that i have accumulated. Hope everyone has a great day always.

1lf5oucqulx11.png

beam me up

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:58:12)

#11 2020-09-13 20:02:03

Wyvernsword

Hello all. I basically introduced myself in the "How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?" but I just wanted to wave my hand in here and say I look forward to finding better ways to help humanity develop and evolve positively based on the wisdom provided and hopefully our collective wisdom finding positive ways to apply it.

#12 2020-09-14 23:38:22

Angela France

Aloha from Hawaii, My name is Angela and I live on the island of Maui, Thank you Gosia for all of the extraordinary and enlighting information that is shared to you by Swaruu, Aneeka, and the Taygetean Team, it has profoundly changed my life, answered so many questions I have had and with an abundance of questions I still have, there is so much more to understand and learn about, I am eager to learn more from Swaruu and Aneeka's wisdom and knowledge. I am internally grateful to all the dedicated hard work that all of you do to share the truth with all of us, It is Greatly Appreciated! Mahalo!

Aloha From Maui

#13 2020-10-04 14:51:43

Palladian

Hello everyone.

I found Cosmic Agency through a news feed on prepareforchange.org

Never been big on forums, but I'm curious as to how this interaction helps me connect and grow, as I feel a strong resonance with the material. It has certainly helped me with certain explanations with my healing business customers.

Always nice to find fellow explorers :-)

#14 2020-10-05 17:12:37

Matias
Administrator

Create that post your self smile

Jaime Cubides wrote:

Suggestion for Forum Topic for Matias and Moderators:
Topic: Scalar Holographic Counsel Human Feedback Ideas for New Earth Agreement.
Objective: To Dream or Play on a Scalar Counsel.
Conclusion: Agree on a way a Holographic Earth System should have or be. Satisfaction guarantee.

Molon Labe

#15 2020-10-05 17:28:08

Astraios369

Namaste ??. Eye am to be of service. Exciting times to be experienced by all. The Awakened, and those coming “ online” and “normals.” Thank Ewe Taygettans. Unlearning, with discernment from/with Gosia now about two years (?)... and this site is a welcomed addition to the expansive consciousness of humanity.
Thank Ewe guys...
Namaste ??

Astraios369

#16 2020-10-07 10:35:47

Visionario

Greetings everyone,

Thank you Matias for your warm and kind welcome - I certainly appreciate that you are one of our hosts, as well as your avatar icon  :-)
I am glad that I have arrived to this forum and I am grateful to the Source which guided my path, up to this moment, to connect with this intergalactic community of star-seeds.
I am looking forward to learn, share and grow - and finally 'graduate'; I heartily wish that to all  :-)

Blessings,
Visionario  :-)

“Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.”

André Gide

#17 2020-10-16 06:26:53

Sidaradokohan

Hello all! Greetings from the Netherlands.

I'm catching up with all the videos on the Galatic Agency Youtube channel, I'm learning a lot. I also have read some books about topics like this; 5 Dolores Cannon books, Alien interview, all very interesting. Some things might contradict between the different sources, but a lot of information is similar.

I'm exited about the times we are living in right now. I'm curious how we will exit this 3d matrix, and all good it will bring to humanity.

#18 2020-10-16 12:13:50

Rwilcoxson

Hello to all. I’ve always been in the background watching, inspecting information sent and being received by all of ourselves. I’m a regular Terran at sight and with earthly hobbies. From a very young age I was fascinated and obsessed with the stars and thoughts of the stars. As scenes took place in my mind of fighting those who look like doctors trying to force me into a table I began to awaken. In 2013 I had an instant, overnight change of life path. I was completely a different person with different thoughts and I could not understand how everything I was doing no longer interested me. After accepting the stars and our families in the sky, I find myself battling with many of you the threatening lower density. Stay shining bright, and always do what is right. Keep your frequencies high and head outside to the planets night skies to say hi to your star family. Watch as the lights begin to signal you. You do not need a laser for your true family. Much love to all.

#19 2020-10-16 12:22:55

Matias
Administrator

Welcome all smile

Molon Labe

#20 2020-10-22 10:39:39

I had two UFO experiences in the 70s. Both happened here in southern Finland. Late 80's I met a Finnish Contactee who tells me what I had met in these two happenings. First one he told me: your own people visiting to you. I was in a silent lake with my father that time. Second one happened not far away from the first one. That second one happened to my mothers summer cottage and there were five eye witnesses including me. First one in spring time and the second one summer time a few years later.
Like I wrote a decade later I met a Finnish Contactee and we have been friends now more than three decades.
I have learned much from him.

Studying continues, never fully completed, there is always new to learn.

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2021-02-10 12:58:10)

#21 2020-11-02 18:19:02

Crystal Keith

Tipping my hat  hello to all, from Texas.     Nice of all involved for making this forum and bringing us alll together.     Looking forward to gaining knowledge and friendships beyond the scope of the matrix.    May we all endure the hardships and make them dissappear, continue to unite and grow and propel to the higher densitys thru love.   Cheers!

Last edited by Crystal Keith (2020-11-02 18:20:24)

#22 2020-11-22 06:12:30

Rodster

Hello my name is Rod and I was involved with the Taygeteans a few years back.  I enjoyed my time talking with them and would still like to be involved in some way.

#23 2020-11-22 07:08:23

Eldon Deluz

Hello all, glad to find the forum. Been following Cosmic Agency since the beginning she had about 12 videos at the time. Thanks to a friend from Onstellar who recommended the channel, been an avid follower ever since. The channel has helped me grow in innumerable ways. I'm always looking to help and participate in interesting discussions.

#24 2020-11-24 09:22:00

Korexar

Hi,

Hope everyone is well. Look forward to reading and sharing personal experiences.

Take care,
Korexar

#25 2020-11-27 07:59:24

shandorka

Hi everyone, all the team,

Very happy to be here with such interesting informations. I am an amateur astrophotograph and last week I took the Pleiades M42 in the sky without knowing of this place :-)

Cheers,

Shandorka

Board footer