Interview of Gosia by JeanClaude@BeyondMystic

Jean Claude's interview of Gosia on 11th April, 2022 on YouTube:

LIVESTREAM: COSMIC AGENCY WITH GOSIA & JeanClaude@BeyondMystic

thumbnail

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-04-13 22:26:56

07wideeyes

Re: Interview of Gosia by JeanClaude@BeyondMystic

This latest interview with JeanClaude is a real winner in my book! It starts out in basic fashion, explaining things for relative newbies, but then gets into more profound and difficult-to-discuss matters. With so much nonsense 'out there' it is inspiring indeed to watch two brilliant beings in communication. JeanClaude does not always have the precise same perspective as Gosia, but this makes it more stimulating. This is also material that I can readily share with a few people, to make them aware of Taygetans and Swaruunians in a slightly sneaky way, without an in-your-face 'This is Yazhi and she's great!' approach.

#3 2022-04-14 01:00:03

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

This latest interview with JeanClaude is a real winner in my book! It starts out in basic fashion, explaining things for relative newbies, but then gets into more profound and difficult-to-discuss matters. With so much nonsense 'out there' it is inspiring indeed to watch two brilliant beings in communication. JeanClaude does not always have the precise same perspective as Gosia, but this makes it more stimulating. This is also material that I can readily share with a few people, to make them aware of Taygetans and Swaruunians in a slightly sneaky way, without an in-your-face 'This is Yazhi and she's great!' approach.

Agreed. The second half really sizzled. And reading the comments that popped up on the screen, plenty of others agreed smile

I was intrigued by what Gosia said at the end about "not really caring if we win" on some level (a statement that was heavily qualified by Gosia for those who may be shocked by such a statement). I've been having exactly the same thoughts lately. Although I'm playing to win, the primary reason for me being here, is for the experience.

I've used the Defence Against The Dark Arts class analogy elsewhere, but that's really how I see this place. Although I'm pushing hard for a glorious, full contact future, if I come to a sticky end... it won't negate all that I've learned and that will be utilised elsewhere.

Having said that, I'm on the same page as JC when he said that even though he has bad, gloomy days... on average he is quietly optimistic and sees signs we will pull through. But like Gosia, I'm no longer attached to that outcome (which probably makes one even more effective!)

I know a lot of people running around like chooks with their heads cut off, in a panic to turn the tide, and I refuse to play that game. I want to enjoy the community building process and not be driven by fear. Detachment from outcomes can be a very freeing thing smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-04-14 10:23:30

Gosia
Administrator

Yes!! smile

DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Agreed. The second half really sizzled. And reading the comments that popped up on the screen, plenty of others agreed smile

I was intrigued by what Gosia said at the end about "not really caring if we win" on some level (a statement that was heavily qualified by Gosia for those who may be shocked by such a statement). I've been having exactly the same thoughts lately. Although I'm playing to win, the primary reason for me being here, is for the experience.

I've used the Defence Against The Dark Arts class analogy elsewhere, but that's really how I see this place. Although I'm pushing hard for a glorious, full contact future, if I come to a sticky end... it won't negate all that I've learned and that will be utilised elsewhere.

Having said that, I'm on the same page as JC when he said that even though he has bad, gloomy days... on average he is quietly optimistic and sees signs we will pull through. But like Gosia, I'm no longer attached to that outcome (which probably makes one even more effective!)

I know a lot of people running around like chooks with their heads cut off, in a panic to turn the tide, and I refuse to play that game. I want to enjoy the community building process and not be driven by fear. Detachment from outcomes can be a very freeing thing smile

#5 2022-04-14 10:49:00

I'm sure it's been quite a fun ride for those few who have had all of their core needs for fulfillment and more met in this life. Those of us who have sacrificed everything and suffered for thousands of years worth of lonely, shitty, unfulfilling incarnations for humanity's liberation, on the other hand, might want it to mean something in the end. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-14 10:50:52)

righteously indignant

Board footer