You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-23 02:16:25

Ashanya-Shenu

Any confirmation the Grand Canyon Cavern has ET/Giant Gatekeepers...

There are specific areas of the Grand Canyon that are off limits to the public unless a group has gps trackers to only go in the areas told where there is a 3 year waiting list to explore the allowed areas in the Grand Canyon.

A group of Lightworkers & explorers have found a way around the restricted areas & think there is some kind of ET Gatekeeper or Race of Giants guarding the Ancient Cavern that they plan to explore to document possible Ancient Alien Tech & Egyptian Artifacts.

Be a great idea for Gosia & Robert to ask Swaruu & the Taygetan Cosmic FAM to give any info about the Ancient ET races or Giants living in the Grand Canyon.

Could there be some kind of cloaking shield to hide the Ancient ET structures in the restricted areas of the Grand Canyon???

Could the powers that be have some kind of agreement with the Grand Canyon ET Beings?

This may sound far fetched by I think the way certain areas depicting how the Grand Canyon is formed, there might very well be ET Structures where an ET civilization lives but their structures are cloaked & blend in with the outer rock formations in the restricted areas of the Canyon which could very well be probable reason why the area is restricted and not just because Canyon rangers say it’s dangerous. Also drones of any kind are also not allowed. 

Here is the video link describing the planned mission for the Lightworkers & trained Explorers to journey into the Grand Canyon with very careful planning plus describing what one of the explorers saw describing what appeared to be 2 giant beings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1BLcnyDmw

I also found a short clip preview of what the remote viewers saw in the Grand Canyon area through remote viewing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZAftINoBAA

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-26 07:47:53)

#2 2021-02-24 11:59:40

Eldon Deluz

Re: Any confirmation the Grand Canyon Cavern has ET/Giant Gatekeepers...

The Grand Canyon is very interesting. I was fortunate as a Boy Scott to hike this North Rim To South Rim 2 times. What lies inside or beneath, range from Giants sheltered in a cavern system to hordes of gold to ancient alien tech or all of it. The US government seized and closed this off a long time ago. Some say it was to protect the national security due to the billions of ounces of gold they found, others say it was to allow the Smithsonian to gather the giant bones they found.

I don't really know what is there, but I know they don't want us there that is for sure.

#3 2021-02-25 01:28:26

Ashanya-Shenu

Eldon Deluz wrote:

The Grand Canyon is very interesting. I was fortunate as a Boy Scott to hike this North Rim To South Rim 2 times. What lies inside or beneath, range from Giants sheltered in a cavern system to hordes of gold to ancient alien tech or all of it. The US government seized and closed this off a long time ago. Some say it was to protect the national security due to the billions of ounces of gold they found, others say it was to allow the Smithsonian to gather the giant bones they found.

I don't really know what is there, but I know they don't want us there that is for sure.

Thank you for your input Eldon. I am very surprised so few talk about it but I understand the info is greatly suppressed.

I wonder if a group of drones all went in there , would the drones be actually shot down?

Seems most explorers are hesitant to go because they don’t want huge fines or even ridiculous jail time.

Do you recommend any names or internet links that go more into detail about it.

Any books or blogs of people coming forward with stories they were told or experienced?

I found this interview but searching for more

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HCJSz2TSLqfp/

DAVID HATCHER CHILDRESS - GRAND CANYON HIDDEN ARTIFACTS

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-25 02:09:54)

#4 2022-04-15 02:53:02

charliebelle

* I've been picking up in Giants lately. I do wonder the true story! And if some are asleep like Finn Macool, how do we wake him?

#5 2022-04-15 04:16:15

lostsole

I got into Jerry Wills stuff for a while. I listened to him on Open Minds on Gaia, and other interviews. In one of those interviews, he talked about what happened to him at the Grand Canyon having to do somewhat with your topic I think.

He had other interesting direct experiences with gates/wormholes. It's quite fascinating, his story and his current or past adventures, as he goes out looking for this sort of stuff. You might consider listening to some of his interviews.

https://www.gaia.com/video/egyptian-art … lls?page=1

Here's his site. https://www.jerrywills.com/

#6 2022-04-15 14:34:29

Merri

I remembered reading something that during the great flood, some went into cave tunnels in the grand canyon to reach middle earth. And there are quite a few other cave tunnel systems on earth (on the surface) that are heavily guarded by reptilians because they are tunnels that we can safely travel to middle earth. Of course, there's a lot more underwater too.

I feel like it's highly possible.

Board footer