You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-16 06:50:08

Tigerhawk

Re: Kim Goguen speaks about the Taygetans

Gosia wrote:

we are NOT here to tell you what to think and who to listen or not. Its up to the people to decide. If we come and straight say: Kim is up to no good, some people will stop listening to Kim right away just because we said that. And we dont want that. We want you to listen to everyone and draw your own conclusions. Others would turn against us for stirring up the pot. So it´s not worth it. Its not our role to be going against other people or condoning others, even though few were supported in the past. Think for yourselves, everyone, disappointing as that answer is to some or not.

Thinkfasst wrote:

Until these answers are provided by Swaruu, I won't draw any premature conclusions about Kim.  Let's work together to get this thing sorted out like professionals.

Lately I've been going back and re-listening to some of the older Cosmic Agency videos. Just today while I was at the gym I was listening to an earlier one where Swaruu was talking about one of the problems with people on Earth is that they always want to be told what to think. They are trained from an early age to be obedient to authority figures (parents, teachers, priests, etc.) and it makes them very easily mentally controlled.

I mean, isn't that at the heart of everything that's happening on this planet? The masses are so easy mentally manipulated by the Cabal. If something was said on your favorite 3-letter network then it has to be true, right? It's painful to me how many people out their don't use their own critical thinking. It's never been more obvious than while observing people throughout the pandemic. But then my whole life I've always been a troublemaker who "doesn't listen." For the record, one of the things that endeared me to the Taygetans and Swaruus from the beginning is that they are renegades who buck the system and challenge the status quo.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-04-16 07:00:20)

#27 2022-04-16 18:27:50

ChazSedona

I see it as a spell check issue. Kim's pronunciation would spell as TARgetians. Do we know if that ET race exists? And Kim doesn't refer to them coming from M45 Pleiades. it was me on a call with Kim that mentioned to her to check out our Taygetans. then she went into TARgetians; I tried to correct her several times then just gave up. I even sent Lisa the Cosmic Agency links for her to check out and report back to Kim. That probably never happened.
    Oh well, it would just be great if Gosia can get a confirm or deny on TARgetians, the 9 ships gone and no more Abraxis.
    Oh, and the Cosmic 'light' burst is due on April 24. So we can all see what happens on that day and afterwards.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#28 2022-04-17 00:04:28

Antelopone

I am on UNN and posted 4 Cosmic Agency video a day ago after this flap and they were all taken down within an hour.  A moderator contacted me and warned me nicely not to post more as Kim had said the Taygetans were eight density negative beings.  Got several positive posts on the videos before they were taken down.  They place a large heart in the gaps created in the posts to fill the empty spaces between posts.  There are a lot of these hearts on their chat blog.  I did not know what they were for until now.

Last week was my first time on UNN and I posted about 5 or 6 Cosmic Agency videos on UNN.  It appears they were taken down also.  What is strange is that Kimerly herself posted a link to the Swaruu.org blog concerning Ukraine with the not to check them out if you want to know what is really going on in Ukraine.  This was a report by Swaruu picking up the recon team from Ukraine.  This post and web link by Kim is how I found this blog.

Kim had a meeting with GAIA in the days before this flap which she was all excited about.  I guess this was about doing a series on Gaia.  I think this was before the flap happened about Taygetyans.  She is now saying that Gaia's owners are very dark.  So I take her meeting with Gaia owners did not go well for her.

#29 2022-04-17 02:02:04

Tigerhawk

SlavaUkraine wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

For the record, one of the things that endeared me to the Taygetans and Swaruus from the beginning is that they are renegades who buck the system and challenge the status quo.

Needed to be reminded that Taygetans changed their attitude as late as Swaruu became an advisor to Alenym who changed the course Taygetans perform within the Federation. Till 2018 Taygetans were a key member responsible for everything we now blame the Federation for.
Thank you swaruu for being the way you are! <3

Hahahaha, wow! So I guess being obedient slaves to the Federation would've been the right thing to do.

I'm guessing Alenym saw no point in putting Taygetan lives in danger to enforce a blockade for a war the Federation isn't trying to win anyway.

#30 2022-04-17 02:35:45

DarkOwl

Antelopone wrote:

Kim had a meeting with GAIA in the days before this flap which she was all excited about.  I guess this was about doing a series on Gaia.  I think this was before the flap happened about Taygetyans.  She is now saying that Gaia's owners are very dark.  So I take her meeting with Gaia owners did not go well for her.

That's good news and a tick for Gaia (who have doing fantastic work with Gosia's material btw!)

Someone said this to me in a private email:

Kim G. lives in a CIA retirement town by her own admission

Can anyone confirm she said this or know what town that might be?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2022-04-17 04:43:43

Jules77

I have not heard her mention the CIA aspect but she has mentioned that she lives in Durango, Colorado.

#32 2022-04-24 01:07:14

Robert369

Another (ex-?)contactee enters the stage with a video on he Kim vs. Gosia topic:

Targetians vs Taygetans or Kim Goguen Info vs Cosmic Agency Info

He firstly focuses on the totally different topic of "the internet being a nexus of individual realities" and then goes by "they are different names" and then leading over to "the Targs" negative entities from a 1984 story. Gotta love his comment on "everyone uses young girl avatars" and "those are the ones". Well, since Kim is using "the avatar of a beautiful woman" as well, what does that make her...?

Anyhow, this looks to be the first "counter video" on the topic that might make people see through the nonsense that Kim is spreading, while outlining that what our Taygetan friends are doing is actually empowering. Of course, the true Kim church believers will neither be positively affected by nor even look at this video...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2022-04-24 02:36:40

Cosmic Sea
Banned

LOL...what a clusterf**k of everflowing information...Is it Benjamin Fulford that has it? (The correct information?).  Is it Kim Goguen that has it? Is it Cosmic Agency that has it? On we go on the circus merri-go-round of guessing and half-assed truths. I'm still here on this CA site/forum, but not sure about it...just sayin'.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-04-24 17:41:35)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#34 2022-04-24 19:42:26

Tigerhawk

Rich has been a strong ally of Cosmic Agency. I find his videos hard to listen to sometimes because he goes off on long random tangents and has a hard time staying on topic, but I normally agree with what he says. It does kind of sound like here he's doing some mental gymnastics to not have to pick sides in this dispute. I dunno. At least Rich hasn't turned on Gosia.

#35 2022-04-24 20:00:54

Robert369

Tigerhawk wrote:

I dunno. At least Rich hasn't turned on Gosia.

Not sure where you got your impression from or if you missed that part, but he expressly recommended Gosia's content in an utmost positive way. I need to suggest to rewatch the video.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#36 2022-04-25 07:54:04

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

I dunno. At least Rich hasn't turned on Gosia.

Not sure where you got your impression from or if you missed that part, but he expressly recommended Gosia's content in an utmost positive way. I need to suggest to rewatch the video.

Maybe you need to reread MY words. I said he HASN'T turned on Gosia, unlike the PK girls. When I first saw he had posted a video I was holding my breath the way things have been going lately. Thankfully Rich always has been, and appears to continue to be a strong ally. It just looks like he's giving Kim Goguen a pass and chalking it up to a misunderstanding. I guess he has the right to interpret it how he wants.

#37 2022-04-25 13:54:47

DavidR369

Cosmic Sea wrote:

LOL...what a clusterf**k of everflowing information...Is it Benjamin Fulford that has it? (The correct information?).  Is it Kim Goguen that has it? Is it Cosmic Agency that has it?

To be blunt, if you are unsure and confused, it means you are probably rational and open to evidence.

It's when you pick a "hero" and judge everyone and everything against their word/opinion that is the big red flag.

#38 2022-04-25 17:08:14

Robert369

Tigerhawk wrote:

Maybe you need to reread MY words.

Sorry, and I even quoted them correctly - my fault.

#39 2022-04-26 05:54:52

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

Maybe you need to reread MY words.

Sorry, and I even quoted them correctly - my fault.

No worries smile

#40 2022-04-27 03:31:51

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DavidR369 wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

LOL...what a clusterf**k of everflowing information...Is it Benjamin Fulford that has it? (The correct information?).  Is it Kim Goguen that has it? Is it Cosmic Agency that has it?

To be blunt, if you are unsure and confused, it means you are probably rational and open to evidence.

It's when you pick a "hero" and judge everyone and everything against their word/opinion that is the big red flag.

Thank you for the recognition of 'rationality and openness'. I would be a being to date that considers my intution as 'stellar'. But this last while...I am absolutely bamboozled.
And I don't feel alone...as I can see that the most 'regimented information sharers' here have had to change perspectives multiple times. No big deal, but when one get's super righteous..then that stands out.

As I sit here at this moment..I can't totally confirm the following due to fuzzy/memory/ or perhaps not...anyway.
This is something that stood out lately to me; in the sodium/zombie video, they referred to "Jesus". Ummm? I thought that ship had sailed with a previous video in which it was illustrated that Nero-roman emperor created the 'story of a jesus character' and that the bible was written by hired scribes to indoctrinate,  over a time to quell the people (dissidents against the roman empire) and so forth..

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#41 2022-04-27 04:00:46

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:

As I sit here at this moment..I can't totally confirm the following due to fuzzy/memory/ or perhaps not...anyway.
This is something that stood out lately to me; in the sodium/zombie video, they referred to "Jesus". Ummm? I thought that ship had sailed with a previous video in which it was illustrated that Nero-roman emperor created the 'story of a jesus character' and that the bible was written by hired scribes to indoctrinate,  over a time to quell the people (dissidents against the roman empire) and so forth..

The reference to Jesus in the 'zombie' video wasn't making him out to be a real person.

Yazhi wrote:

It is said that the Pulsa Denura is not ritual and that it invokes the power of God. However, from someone observing this from the outside, it has a clear tinge of even 'satanic' ritual. I don't see it as invoking God's judgment, and his Divine intervention.

It is more of the same story of God Jahweh asking for ritual sacrifices, scapegoats (which is killing a boy instead of your son) and ultimately supposedly sending his own son Jesus to sacrifice, so that his martyrdom would atone for the original sin of mankind, thereby saving the souls of all who follow him. Ergo: They use rituals.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#42 2022-05-07 23:04:25

RitaW

Hi all, I have listened to Kim on occasions with her interviews with various agencies and she appears to be a very astute businesswoman firstly.  I suspect her main priority is financial and so if she can in some way discredit other organizations and obtain new members who pay for the interviews on her global website, she will.  She is a wealthy woman, (as her home and surroundings do suggest) and I suspect possibly born into illuminati family.  Previously I did consider she may not be of human orientation, as I can not get a fix on her....

#43 2022-05-08 20:08:24

Nonlinear1222

Hey amazing topic and I would like to ask a few questions if that’s ok? Kim had mentioned they are dark lower astral shadow like people with red eyes and yes they exist and also another data point from my research is in William Tompkins book Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs., think-tanks and Nordic secretaries...William Tompkins talks about him and a Nordic Taygetan woman barely escaping from a few shadow people with red eyes intended to capture them.

What are your thoughts on this and do you have any additional research on the shadow people with red eyes?

Thank you in advance!

#44 2022-05-15 14:50:59

Rocketmidget

Cant fathom why anyone would care what kim said. I once tried to watch her years ago and lasted about as long as i would flipping on the boob tube and watching the "news".
   As a soul that is drawn to swaruu our dissernment should be at a higher level than this by far.
    Peace friends.

#45 2022-05-21 07:01:00

HotJolly

Odd... Is that first post video from her channel?  She only has few hundred subscribers.  The last time I heard talk of Kim was on a show produced by Tommy Williams called "Truth Honor & Integrity Show" (13k subscribers) a year or two back.  He claimed to be a close associate of hers, so I'm curious why he'd have so many more subscribers.  Back then, it was a great resource and seemed to be on the side of humanity.  He spoke often about the internal fighting between the Cabal members.  Based on what he was sharing, I'm surprised he lasted this long.  Does anyone know about him and his affiliations?  I feel like I need to review his material and see if he mentioned the Pleiades, and the general disposition towards them.

His "From Russia With Love" series was an eye opener.  He spoke well of the Vril women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hZzpie … myWilliams

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-21 07:40:07)

Live long and prosper

#46 2022-05-22 21:10:33

HotJolly

I went back and checked Tommy Williams channel, "Truth Honor & Integrity Show."  Looks like it has been subverted.   The last two months of videos are compromised.  The others are very provocative.  Proceed with caution.

If Kim is saying TARgetians, it's not a mistake. "Tar" is referring to something specific, like oil, black goo, or something sticky. It's being used as an identifier or accusation.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-22 21:16:02)

Live long and prosper

#47 2022-05-25 03:08:27

Robert369

Future wrote:

Targetians comes from targets, targeting Kim said.

After her recent ET control takeover, Kim has started saying a lot of silly things, this surely being one of them (if true, not bothering to verify myself):

As if an ET race name gets derived from the English language, or any other for that case. Nothing in space is coming from such, but it is the opposite way that everything down here is coming from out there. Especially everything negative, because Humans' original nature is a positive one.

#48 2022-05-25 17:41:31

HotJolly

Target for what?  The answer may not be obvious.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-25 17:42:14)

Live long and prosper

#49 2022-05-28 04:07:14

HotJolly

... She could be referring to: target of an invasive plan, or the target of blame.

Live long and prosper

#50 2022-06-21 04:53:40

Cocreatr

The other day Youtube text recognition auto-captioned one of Gosia’s videos with “targetian” [sic].  My take is that Taygetan is not yet in the dictionaries.  People mentioning related races from secondary sources simply don’t know any better.  Quite the contrary to the discerning readers here.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Board footer