You are not logged in.

#701 2022-04-17 00:57:28

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Thank you for this mostly correct article, albeit technically not quite spot-on in some aspects.

Especially the below portion is outright wrong:

Antelopone wrote:

And microwave energy does not dissipate with distance so anything in the air and up to the horizon can be attacked with a microwave beam of energy.

Firstly, there exists no "microwave energy":

• "Microwave" merely specifies a certain frequency range of a wave and is independent of any "energy type" (whatever that shall be, presumably "wave type" ?)

• The wave type used in 5G is the regular transversal EM wave which very well dissipates over distance, because if it was of a different wave type it wouldn't be dangerous but simply pass through our bodies without doing harm. In fact, if these waves wouldn't dissipate, there wouldn't be the need for 5G towers every couple of hundred meters, but other solutions would be possible (e.g. via satellite).
    This means that it very well is possible to not only block the 4/5G waves, but at sufficient distance (e.g. 2-4km from a 4G cell tower) they will become mostly harmless.

• 5G antennas are not directed but are area antennas, and thus do not allow the above-named attack of single targets that work via focusing multiple directed antennas at one point. What you describe exists in a military/weaponized setup, but 5G works via area killing. Instead, the mobile phone itself is the local death bringer, because it can be remotely programmed to do so.

Please note that the above "correction" is a result of fake-science not knowing how waves work, resulting in almost all technical descriptions being mostly wrong because despite everything in existence being waves of various kinds, most of the wave types that exist our universe are censored from Humanity, while only the simple EM wave is somewhat correctly taught.

Hope this helps !

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-17 01:00:04)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#702 2022-04-17 01:17:11

lostsole

Antelope,

Adding to what Robert369 said,

Regarding the grid, 5g, and other EMF. I've studied the issues with EMF radiation for about fifteen years now. Indeed, there's a lot of data going back many decades that various forms of EMF, magnetic fields, etc., are quite dangerous with consistent and/or close exposure. And, those dangers affect the body in a myriad of ways, also dependent on one's genetic profile, gut health, age, etc.

So, I feel the essay you posted about this is generally accurate to an extent. However, per my "near death" experiences through covid and observations in my state early in the plandemic, of how things developed with the Vid, there was also an infectious agent of some sort, that was not tied to any sort of radiation.

In my case of getting covid, it would have been impossible for EMF radiation alone to be the cause. EMF radiation is turned off in my home, and I sleep in a zero radiation bedroom and we are nearly always at home in a rural setting.

Thus, my wife and I "caught" something, twice, and around the same time, each time in about a year. Adding to that, we were not poisoned by snake venom in the water either, or whatever theory, which also would have been impossible at the time. So, though EMF radiation is very much at the source of many of our health issues, there are holes in the theory that it is the sole cause of Covid, or other flu/cold issues.

Nevertheless EMF in general is very bad and will get much worse. I'm not arguing that point at all. There's just more to the story.

#703 2022-04-17 01:25:51

Robert369

lostsole wrote:

Nevertheless EMF in general is very bad and will get much worse. I'm not arguing that point at all. There's just more to the story.

Indeed, which also includes solutions for the problem, if one looks beyond fake-science the narrative/teachings of how the world allegedly works:

Devices using non-EM wave types as well as consciousness/mindpower can overcome the harmful effects of EM waves. But I shall not turn this place into a technical forum - if you think you have what it needs to get any of this done, simply check my signature/profile.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#704 2022-04-17 01:48:45

Antelopone

ALL THE VACCINATED BETTER GET READY FOR WAR.
BECAUSE US UNVACCINATED CAN'T TRAVEL.

#705 2022-04-17 01:55:49

lostsole

Robert369,

For a while I got into torsion fields and the info about reversing them. I found a guy in Russia or Germany (somewhere over there) years ago that had been making torsion field detection meters, which were pretty cool. I wanted one. He sent me test videos using crystals, etc., proving they worked, (to reverse the field) even one's I directly requested he do for me.

Anyway, he also made devices you could plug in to reverse the EMF torsion, and supposedly reduce their harm. I bought a bunch of those. As well, I got deep into studies on shungite and have it all over my house.

I of course cannot prove that these items above help me as I do not have the knowledge to prove it. But, the data I did study for a couple of months at the time seemed very plausible. So, besides turning EMF sources off, those are the other two things I'm utilizing, for what it's worth.

Edit:

It's been a few years and I had my info mixed up. What I meant was, the guy sold Torsion field detection meters that showed the fields were there and being changed, but it was his devices and/or various crystals and shungite that changed the field that the meter then detected, proving the reversal. The meter did not change the fields.

Last edited by lostsole (2022-04-17 02:50:22)

#706 2022-04-17 02:16:57

Antelopone

The wave type used in 5G is the regular transversal EM wave which very well dissipates over distance, because if it was of a different wave type it wouldn't be dangerous but simply pass through our bodies without doing harm. In fact, if these waves wouldn't dissipate, there wouldn't be the need for 5G towers every couple of hundred meters, but other solutions would be possible (e.g. via satellite).

Robert, Only the coherence of the 5G data signal dissipates over a short distance that is why many close 5G transmitters are needed in neighborhoods.  I have been told by a senior physicist that the cone of energy of 5G microwave power then spreads out many feet over a long distance but does not dissipate the total energy.   Each major tower has many 5G boxes with usually 95 emitters each per box with an electrical truck of 300,000 watts of power.  And each tower can have nine or more of these 5G emitter boxes with each having a 300.000 watt electric power trunk.  Your own microwave has 1000 watts and a 5G Mast can have a million watts of power total.  This appears enough to kill a whole city if turned inward on them.  Or it may be used as a defensive weapon if turned outward against an oncoming enemy.  These tower can be burned down with $5 of gasoline and many of them have been burned down in England.  But the Elon Musk Starlink 5G satellites, if they exist, would be immune and out of range from most citizen weapons.  True 5G deathstar weapons.

#707 2022-04-17 02:18:34

Cocreatr

Thank you, Antelopone, for many useful insights.  Let me try to shed light on technical issues.

Antelopone wrote:

…  One unlike 4G the 5G systems uses a powerful focused beam of microwave energy aimed at your smartphone antenna which bounces off the metal parts of your phone and into your head, brain, mouth, and throat. This general leads to skin blistering and eye problems on the side of the face you use your smartphone most. And this electronic irradiation causes irradiation sickness which our leaders are calling the coronavirus flu. Irradiation sickness symptoms are identical to the symptoms of the coronavirus flu symptoms

This beam focusing technology is called beamforming, achieved with phased antenna arrays and directs more energy to where it senses the connected radio transceiver while reducing transmission in other directions. The overall allowed transmission power would not change.  The beam lobe is not so small as to be limited to an exact phone location. Rather the whole user’s body is likely to be catching most of the energy.  In view of that, reflections off the phone or other metal parts appear insignificant.  Wi-Fi routers with MIMO capability use a similar smart antenna technology for beamforming.

Some of the radiation hazards are recognized by the legal exposure limits, mostly based on heating phenomena. At much lower power there may be biological impacts on cells, proteins, enzymes, hormones - debated, but not researched enough for my understanding.  Some impacts are related to specific carrier wave frequencies as you point out, some related to pulse repetition frequencies which are basically an industry choice, based on standards agreed upon by engineers, not (yet) biologists.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#708 2022-04-17 02:26:44

Antelopone

GLOBAL EMERGENCY GENOCIDE EXTINCTION OF MANKIND UNDER WAY 61min
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAE … Plx15E5J78

#709 2022-04-17 03:02:25

lostsole

Some may be interested in this easily viewable list of EMF studies via the Bioinitiative.

https://bioinitiative.org/wp-content/up … Charts.pdf

Last edited by lostsole (2022-04-17 03:04:17)

#710 2022-04-17 03:03:34

lostsole

Antelopone wrote:

That was a good video. I watched it a while back.

#711 2022-04-17 03:04:03

Cocreatr

More light (or heat?) on technical issues.

Antelopone wrote:

I have been told by a senior physicist that the cone of energy of 5G microwave power then spreads out many feet over a long distance but does not dissipate the total energy.   Each major tower has many 5G boxes with usually 95 emitters each per box with an electrical truck of 300,000 watts of power.  And each tower can have nine or more of these 5G emitter boxes with each having a 300.000 watt electric power trunk.  Your own microwave has 1000 watts and a 5G Mast can have a million watts of power total.

I agree the directed microwave energy cone (for directional antennas often called a lobe) spreads out to many feet over typical working distances. The energy received is a multiple of what it would be if not directed, so you can get better reception farther away with the same limited radiated energy from the antenna(s). Yet, same as in a directed light beam (not laser), the received energy falls with 1 over distance squared.

The home microwave with 1000W input will radiate about 500W into its closed faraday cage to heat the payload. The rest is wastte heat.

A million Watts (1MW) is roughly the power a 6-car Subway train uses while accelerating. That would mean substantial electric power wiring to the antenna mast and cooling to dissipate the waste heat.  At wholesale electricity rates of $50/MWh, one such mega-tower would cost $438,000 to operate for one year.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#712 2022-04-17 03:42:26

Antelopone

Several microwave data transmission systems have been built across the USA and Europe.  They carry thousand of telephone calls both ways and also TV signals.  A forty mile transmission system was built across the English Channel during WW2.  They line of sight between towers is usually in the 30 to 50 mile range and they are usually built on top of hills or mountains for farther line of sight.  The disks are usually around 10 feet in diameter to catch the radio microwave signals.  This coincides with the information I received that the power of a microwave tower is not lost and only increases to about 10 ft in diameter over 25 to 50 miles downrange. 

Interesting that thousands of telephone calls can be sent and received by current 1950s microwave data transmitter in use today.  But millions of local 5G microwave transmitters need to be built only a few hundred feet apart in neighborhoods.  This is generally due to TREES and Buildings which slows down but does not block microwave energy when passing thru these objects.  Only metals seem to be able to block the microwave by reflection only. Then the microwave beam goes sideways in another direction with little diminished force. 

When a 5G signal is being sent to a 5G smartphone in a home or building the signal is boosted a great deal to keep datastreams coherent.  But if you then walk by a window or you walk outside while on a call you are blasted by this much increased 5G datastream signal.  If however you start your 5G call outside and in the clear the 5G signal is modulated much lower power initially and you get far less microwave energy blasted at you on the call.   In a metal building a 5G signal is often blocked but many towers are then queried locally to see if they can make a line of sight connection which often works thru windows for different line of sight transmitter.  But you are then blasted by many 5G transmitter at full power trying to make a line of sight connection to your phone.  I believe there is also some possibility the 5G datastream signal works from bounced signals from metal and lead painted walls which reflects and bounces them to your phone just like a microwave oven bounces microwave energy off its walls to cook foods.  So most homes with lead paint are like large microwave ovens cooking their inhabitants with boosted 5G microwave energy signals each time they make a calls inside their homes.  All of this can be confirmed by the handheld radiation meters which cost around $100 dollars.

Last edited by Antelopone (2022-04-17 03:45:38)

#713 2022-04-17 03:56:58

Antelopone

KILL GRID: THE VAX, 5G & SMART PHONES ARE INEXTRICABLY LINKED  61min
https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/03/ … mment-2482

This is one of the best 5G information videos out there by far.

#714 2022-04-17 05:19:34

Cocreatr

This is heavy stuff to watch and consider … dated 2022-03-30

Antelopone wrote:

Thank you.

Antelopone wrote:

Several microwave data transmission systems have been built across the USA and Europe.  They carry thousand of telephone calls both ways and also TV signals.  A forty mile transmission system was built across the English Channel during WW2.  They line of sight between towers is usually in the 30 to 50 mile range and they are usually built on top of hills or mountains for farther line of sight.  The disks are usually around 10 feet in diameter to catch the radio microwave signals.  This coincides with the information I received that the power of a microwave tower is not lost and only increases to about 10 ft in diameter over 25 to 50 miles downrange.  …

This is true for the long range systems using a very directional antenna on each end. The dish bundles almost all the energy pretty well, to compensate for some of the losses by distance, but these antennas need to be precisely aligned to keep reception going. Entering such an intense beam may quickly kill, the maintenance technicians know this, the birds do not.

Energy dispersion is different for local antenna arrays e.g. those serving thousands of telephone channels within a city block. Indeed a radiation meter may confirm this , and how the phone raises antenna output if used inside a building’s shield. A portable spectrum analyzer may be even better because you can select frequencies. These now cost a few hundred dollars.

#715 2022-04-17 05:26:09

Antelopone

UHF microwave gun  5min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
This is a Crazy Russian type video which shows how some kids used an 800 watt microwave emitter to explode the lithium batteries is seconds in ANY type of cellphone.  The batteries explode with the force of a small grenade.

Microwave rectangular boxes have around 96 emitters each which are limited by law at 400 watts for each single emitter. So if two of the 96 emitters focus on a cellphone for a few seconds they can make it explode and catch fire.  So a single box emitter of 96 emitters each can target and explode 48 smartphones in an area every 5 seconds and retarget the next 48 smartphones.  Each mast tower can have 10 or 20 or more of these square box emitters of 96 emitters.  So just the overloading of ANY cellphone with 800 watts of microwaves can kill or maim thousands in a single hour.  And this is only one way to kill and maim people. 

By directly targeting the heart or head with a massive 10 emitters of 4000 watts for 5 seconds you can cause death.  Or target a tank with an open portal with all 96 emitters from 50 miles away and cook the soldiers inside their tank or humvee like a TV dinner for 30 or 60 seconds.  5G is a weapons system disguised as a cellphone tower for its cover.  Each 96 emitter box is connected to a 300,000 watt rated cable for power.  A 5G mast can have 10 to 20 box emitters of 96 emitters each for a total of 3 to 6 million watts of microwave energy output per 5G mast tower.  And most cities major cities have hundreds of them.  I would hate to pay the electric bill if they ever cranked these towers up to kill mode.

My only question is are we expecting an invasion of someone or somethings from the Cabal underground DUMBs to come up fighting us?  And are these 5G death towers meant for our defense of our cities or are they for our deaths and imprisonment?-- J.E. Ante.

Last edited by Antelopone (2022-04-17 05:40:18)

#716 2022-04-19 22:33:47

Cocreatr

The Mask Mandate Is Illegal: Quotes from the District Court Judgment

BY BROWNSTONE INSTITUTE   APRIL 18, 2022   LAW   7 MINUTE READ
SHARE | PRINT | EMAIL

The transportation mask mandate, imposed January 21, 2021 as part of 100 days of masking to crush the virus, and that has ruled transportation throughout the country for well more than one year, has been struck down in Federal Court: Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc. vs. Joseph R. Biden, Case No: 8:21-cv-1693-KKM-AEP, Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle presiding and writing the opinion.

This means that for all this time, passengers and transportation employees have been forced to follow a mandate, enforced with criminal penalties, that has been illegal. Countless millions have been threatened, victimized, hectored, barked at, thrown off buses, trains, and planes – with even young children forcibly muzzled as their parents are denounced – when in fact, it has been the federal government itself that has been violating the law.

Alaska, American, Southwest, Delta, and United Airlines all announced within hours that they would no longer enforce the mask mandate. They are effectively gone, following 16 months of brutal enforcement of a edict now declared to be illegal.

https://brownstone.org/articles/illegal … -judgment/

#717 2022-04-19 23:07:27

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

Yep, the mask mandate is lifted in many countries already. Still, they call the minor annoyance of a mask mandate illegal, but not the in many countries forced PCR tests and experimental vaccination if you wish to use public transport. Great logic there...

#718 2022-04-20 00:42:22

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:
Cocreatr wrote:

…Still, they call the minor annoyance of a mask mandate illegal, but not the in many countries forced PCR tests and experimental vaccination if you wish to use public transport. ...

You are right, these are more important to overturn, but apparently not in the scope of this ruling. More from same article.

… Within the past two years, the CDC has found within § 264(a) the power to shut down the cruise ship industry, stop landlords from evicting tenants who have not paid their rent, and require that persons using public conveyances wear masks. Courts have concluded that the first two of these measures exceeded the CDC’s statutory authority under §264. …

No court has yet ruled on the legality of the third. At first blush, it appears more closely related to the powers granted in§ 264(a) than either the sail order or the eviction moratorium. But after rigorous statutory analysis, the Court concludes that§ 264(a) does not authorize the CDC to issue the Mask Mandate….

As the list of actions suggest, the federal government’s use of the quarantine power has been traditionally limited to localized disease elimination measures applied to individuals and objects suspected of carrying disease…. Though the government once conceded that § 264(a) merely “consolidates and codifies” this history, see id., it now finds a power that extends far beyond it to population-wide preventative measures like near-universal mask requirements that apply even in settings with little nexus to interstate disease spread, like city buses and Ubers. Such a definition reverses the import of history as well as the roles of the States and the federal government….

The opposite of conditional release is “detention” or “quarantine.” Anyone who refuses to comply with the condition of mask wearing is – in a sense – detained or partially quarantined by exclusion from a conveyance or transportation hub under authority of the Mask Mandate. They are forcibly removed from their airplane seats, denied boarding at the bus steps, and turned away at the train station doors-all on the suspicion that they will spread a disease. Indeed, the Mask Mandate enlists local governments, airport employees, flight attendants, and even ride-sharing drivers to enforce these removal measures.

In short, their freedom of movement is curtailed in a way similar to detention and quarantine. See BLACK’S LAW DICTIONARY (11th ed. 2019) (defining “detention” as “confinement or compulsory delay” and “quarantine,” as the “isolation of a person … with a communicable disease or the prevention of such a person . . . from coming into a particular area, the purpose being to prevent the spread of disease”). Neither detention nor quarantine are contemplated in§ 264(a) though-the section the CDC relied upon to issue the Mask Mandate….

As a result, the Mask Mandate is best understood not as sanitation, but as an exercise of the CDC’s power to conditionally release individuals to travel despite concerns that they may spread a communicable disease (and to detain or partially quarantine those who refuse). But the power to conditionally release and detain is ordinarily limited to individuals entering the United States from a foreign country….

One definition it relies upon is even broader, defining “sanitation” as the “applying of measures for preserving and promoting public health.” If Congress intended this definition, the power bestowed on the CDC would be breathtaking. And it certainly would not be limited to modest measures of “sanitation” like masks. It would also justify requiring that businesses install air filtration systems to reduce the risks from airborne contagions or install plexiglass dividers between desks or office spaces. So too, a power to improve “sanitation” would easily extend to requiring vaccinations against CO VID-19, the seasonal flu, or other diseases. Or to mandatory social distancing, coughing-into-elbows, and daily multivitamins…

#719 2022-04-22 00:13:25

Alisha

Is covid a snake venom?

And the main way of spreading, is it through the tap water?

#720 2022-04-22 00:19:48

Robert369

Alisha wrote:

Is covid a snake venom?

And the main way of spreading, is it through the tap water?

Covid is a lie, and so is the recent "snake venom" fairy tale. And tap water is already toxic without any non-existing virus anyways. It is all the toxins, radiation and especially the vaxx that are "the deadly Covid plandemic".

Please watch the Taygetan content on what "Covid" and "virus" and "the vaccine" truly are, and read up this thread for additional information - all is already written.

#721 2022-04-22 05:21:25

Edith_S

WHO POWER GRAB - get in line !!

https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/urg … he-who?s=r

quote:

As you may know, the WHO is proposing a global pandemic agreement that would give it undemocratic rights over every participating nation and its citizens. Put simply, in the event of a ‘pandemic’, the WHO’s constitution would replace every country’s constitution. Whether your country’s elected government would agree or not, the WHO could impose lockdowns, testing regimes, enforce medical interventions, dictate all public health practice, and much more.
Many of us are extremely concerned that the WHO now intends to take full control over every member nation via this pandemic treaty. The World Council for Health wrote a response to this a while back and has been watching developments closely.

Well, this week the WHO pulled a fast one on the world.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#722 2022-05-01 20:25:06

blackrose

Hi guys,
I have listened to several videos, and currently reading the forum in search of knowing about the vaccinated. all I read is doom.
I took the vaccine to keep my job as a care worker following advice from several healers who said that one can revoke and reject the vax.
Is there any information on non-consent of the vax once it is in my body? or does this mean my kids will be orphans?

#723 2022-05-02 03:08:50

Cosmic Sea
Banned

blackrose wrote:

Hi guys,
I have listened to several videos, and currently reading the forum in search of knowing about the vaccinated. all I read is doom.
I took the vaccine to keep my job as a care worker following advice from several healers who said that one can revoke and reject the vax.
Is there any information on non-consent of the vax once it is in my body? or does this mean my kids will be orphans?

Sorry for the doom-like scenario. It is not pretty, but there are many doctors, scientists working on 'undoing' the damage. Best bets are to look to major sites that have organized and are trying to help. FLCCC  https://covid19criticalcare.com/network … c-alliance
Start there...there are many connections.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#724 2022-05-02 03:25:02

Robert369

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Sorry for the doom-like scenario. It is not pretty, but there are many doctors, scientists working on 'undoing' the damage. Best bets are to look to major sites that have organized and are trying to help. FLCCC  https://covid19criticalcare.com/network … c-alliance
Start there...there are many connections.

Nice, a global initiative like that generally seems like a reasonable approach. Though, as always with these, the question remains why these people are allowed to work on this publicly without harm. If they succeed it might at least soothen some of the problems sufficiently, though even this usually only works if people actually start to live more healthy than the usual self-killing.

Yet, the real problem is the graphene and what it does to the cells and DNA:

Do you know if they have any knowledge about what the graphene actually is and does (e.g. like Aneeka explained in her lab report) ?
And what they suggest as counter/solution for the internal cell damage/restructuring ?

This being said, when I read their website...

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19"

...it looks like they are working on "Covid" and not the vaxx issues ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-02 03:27:02)

#725 2022-05-02 11:09:27

blackrose

Hi and thanks for the reply and the link to the website. It does cover covid but I see nothing yet on the vaxx.

Board footer