You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-17 13:47:50

mryang

"Disclosure" Movies mentioned by Swaruu and More - SPOILER WARNINGS!

WARNING! These thread will discuss movies with disclosures and hidden clues, so if you haven't seen the movie - don't read that post!
With that said, if you can refrain from spoilers, don't mention them.

I think we should stick to a standard. You post like this:

MOVIE TITLE (Year)
General Synopsis (you can take this from IMDB)

Your take

Clues summary

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#2 2022-04-17 13:52:22

mryang

Re: "Disclosure" Movies mentioned by Swaruu and More - SPOILER WARNINGS!

MOONFALL (2022)
Synopsis: A mysterious force knocks the moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurtling on a collision course with life as we know it.

So, yesterday I watched the movie "Moonfall", mostly because I know Hollywood likes to taunt us and give as clues and if a movie has the title "Moonfall" - well, then it has clues. And I was mindblown! There is a beautiful dive into the interior of the moon - and without reference of course - I think it was beautiful. Now, the standard Hollywood barrage of action and relationships bla bla, yes - that we can't escape, but see beyond that and I think you will find it interesting.

Swaruu has a dialogue with Pleadian Knowledge about the Moon Spaceship here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmdz5uTpfqU

3 minutes into the video, there is a picture representing the real Moon without the hologram - VERY similar to the one in the movie!

Clues: Artificial Moon, Black Goo, AI, Hollow Moon, The fall/removal of the Moon Matrix, hence "Moonfall"

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-18 14:40:05)

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#3 2022-04-17 13:59:41

mryang

JUPITER ASCENDING (2015)
A young woman discovers her destiny as an heiress of intergalactic nobility and must fight to protect the inhabitants of Earth from an ancient and destructive industry.

Don't know where to start - this movie is just full of disclosures. I give the movie a solid 9/10 because of the story, cinematic, graphics. I watch this movie on a regular basis. And for awake people, some scenes are just mindblowing.

Clues: Greys, Dracos, Harvest, Super Soldiers, Galactic ships, Interplanetary wars

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-17 14:32:03)

#4 2022-04-17 14:06:54

mryang

DOOM (2005)
Mentioned by SWARUU in: "MARS & EARTH - WHAT´S ON MARS?"

Swaruu mentions this movie as a reference to the teleporting technology shown.
"They move by portal almost exclusively from DUMB on Earth to DUMB on Mars, exactly as shown in the movie Doom"

Swaruu also mentions the veracity of Andrew Basiago, which stated he was in the CIA program "Project Pegasus" where he was teleported to Mars with something called "The Arc" - or -  Atomic Recombination Chamber - and guess what the jump room in Doom is called? "The Ark".

Clues: Jump room technology, Mars science centers, Mars Wars,

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-17 14:07:05)

#5 2022-04-17 14:18:36

mryang

THE MATRIX (1999)
When a beautiful stranger leads computer hacker Neo to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth--the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence.

I don't know if this is Swaruus favorite movie, but she mentions this movie several times and "Matrix" is mentioned an incredibly 767 times (and counting!):
"WE ARE LIVING IN THE MATRIX 3D (4)"
"ORIGINAL MATRIX: EXTRATERRESTRIAL PLEIADIAN MESSAGE (SWARUU OF ERRA, TAYGETA) (11)"
"LIVE SESSIONS WITH DHOR KÁAL'EL - EXTRATERRESTRIAL TAYGETEAN PLEIADIAN PILOT IN THE ORBIT OF EARTH"
"IMMERSION PODS 2 - ADVANCED EXTRATERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY "

I give this movie a SOLID 10/10 - It blew peoples mind to the moon and has cemented the Matrix-concept. With the awakening, it has become more current than ever and if you by some reason hasn't seen it yet - well, now is the time to do it.

Clues: THE MATRIX

#6 2022-04-17 14:25:22

mryang

STAR TREK - INTO DARKNESS (2013)
After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one-man weapon of mass destruction.

Swaruu mentions this movie in: SWARUU EXPLAINING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

If a technology is high enough, it is indistinguishable from magic  (Arthur C. Clarke)

This is the first scene of the movie Star Trek Into Darkness. It is one of the most important scenes of Cinema for me. Loaded with important and relevant truths here. I will describe them to you quickly. They must keep the inhabitants of a distant primitive planet from an erupting volcano. That planet is called Nibiru. Meanwhile a "shuttle"  tries to detonate a cold fusion bomb inside the volcano to stop the eruption and save the species. The way in which the hero manages to get the villagers to run away is stealing a sacred papyrus from them, so that they can go after them. But to save one of their own they are forced to expose the ship... Against the Prime Directive (Which you know by now is very real). The ship is seen by the primitive settlers who have barely discovered the wheel. They pull the parchment or papyrus aside, and now their new Deity or God is the Ship. This happens all the time and that is what I try to explain here.

This scene can be watched here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAgvYlG0fs

Clues: If a technology is high enough, it is indistinguishable from magic...

#7 2022-04-17 14:31:33

mryang

STARGATE (1994)
An interstellar teleportation device, found in Egypt, leads to a planet with humans resembling ancient Egyptians who worship the god Ra.

Swaruu mentions this movie in: STARGATE ARTIFICIAL PORTALS: EXTRATERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY (Published 14 March 2020 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMVs7ignY8

"As I have already said, they work exactly like a ship's engine or as a ship but from the inside towards the outside. A ship's engine wraps itself in an energetic toroid that changes the frequency of itself and everything that is inside the toroid that the engine emits. In a portal the area of influence is only the interior or the vortex of the machine, what changes is only the frequency of what enters it.

Once again ... if the frequency of the centre of the portal equals that of the destination everything that enters said portal will arrive or transform itself into the part of the destination. On the destination side an area just appears as a confused, blurred or as a water effect, as has been exposed in the Stargate series and movies."

Clues: Stargate, Portals, DUMBs,

#8 2022-04-17 14:35:16

mryang

THE PLATFORM (2019)
A vertical prison with one cell per level. Two people per cell. Only one food platform and two minutes per day to feed. An endless nightmare trapped in The Hole.

Nai'Shara mentions this in: TRUTH ABOUT FEDERATION - EXTRATERRESTRIAL COMMUNICATION (25 April 2020)

also mentioned by Yazhi in: VATICAN - FEDERATION - CABAL - QUESTIONS (PART 2)

Nai'Shara: "They live on a planet where there are only humans, everyone wants the best for themselves, but they don't see that looking after everyone else around them is just as important, that's what empathy is about, wanting the best for the other, but they insist on fighting with the neighbor. How do they intend to change things if they go around with that selfish mentality? Their differences are only points of attention, their own perspective.
See the clear analogy from the movie "The Platform". On the 1st floor they put the perfect food, but what happens after it gets passed down? People do not think of others, on the contrary they become selfish, humans must learn to be empathetic, to think of their fellow men and stop fighting one anther, as long as they continue like this, they will not grow."

YAZHI: "This phenomenon is explained very well in the grotesque Spanish movie called “The Platform” which I recommend watching to fully understand the psychology of social classes on Earth and why a high social class will see classes below them as inferior beings without the right to anything. Since this happens even within the same species, this phenomenon is even more noticeable when it involves other non-spiritually evolved species such as the reptilian races present on Earth."

Clues: Egoism, empathy, human behavior

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-17 15:04:28)

#9 2022-04-17 14:41:28

mryang

ALIENS (1986)
Fifty-seven years after surviving an apocalyptic attack aboard her space vessel by merciless space creatures, Officer Ripley awakens from hyper-sleep and tries to warn anyone who will listen about the predators.

Swaruu mentions this in: EXTRATERRESTRIAL RACES: INTRODUCTION (24 June 2020)
"The horrible space bugs of the Alien movies are real. Called Lurkers. There are various kinds and sub species. Hollywood knows it and imposes it as a fantasy. There are countless other invasive species of vermin and space animals. As it is logical there is a whole zoo out there. And not everything is good, neither for you, nor for us."

The most accurate of the Lurkers are those that appear in the movie Alien 2 because they have an insectoid body.. cause, well, that´s what they are. Dimensions, as in the movie.

Clues: Space Monsters, bioweapons, secret space programs

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-17 14:42:40)

#10 2022-04-17 14:51:53

mryang

VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS (2017)
A dark force threatens Alpha, a vast metropolis and home to species from a thousand planets. Special operatives Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.

Spoilers ahead!
This movie is a GEM and highly recommended. The entire movie is amazing in many ways but one that really stands out is the way densities work. In one scene, our heroes enter a market that on a first view is a desert with people walking around. To actually see the market, one needs to wear special glasses and then - boom - you see the 5th density.

Clues: The Federation, Soul Travel, Energy pods, Holodeck, Artificial Planets, Multidimensions, 5th density, Space Trade,

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-17 14:52:07)

#11 2022-04-17 14:56:28

mryang

THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG (2013)
The dwarves, along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey, continue their quest to reclaim Erebor, their homeland, from Smaug. Bilbo Baggins is in possession of a mysterious and magical ring.

Mentioned by Swaruu in: EXTRATERRESTRIAL RACES IN 5D(3) - ALPHA DRACONIANS (17 July 2020)

"The last comment about the Alpha Dracos: They are the most impressive creatures or beings one can meet in space. It is difficult to surpass a lizard three stories tall, that has ships and blows fire. Incendiary saliva. The best specimen of Alpha Draco in the movies: Smog, in the Lord of The Rings. Other very good alternatives: "The Reign of Fire.""

Clues:: Dragons, Alpha Dracos

#12 2022-04-17 15:01:17

mryang

INDIANA JONES AND RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)
In 1936, archaeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones is hired by the U.S. government to find the Ark of the Covenant before Adolf Hitler's Nazis can obtain its awesome powers.

YAZHI mentions this in: ARK OF THE COVENANT - YAZHI REVEALS ITS MEANING AND LOCATION (3 June 2021)

"Gosia: How did they get it? And why was it constructed in the first place?

YAZHI: To hold and protect the biology of planet Earth should a major catastrophe may occur. Americans and Russians got it from different places. Where the Americans got theirs is sketchy as it is said to have been extracted from Egypt, but I say sketchy because that’s the plot of the 1979 movie Raiders of the Lost Ark."

"In 1939 by the Nazis, removed and recovered from them some time in 1945. Steven Spielberg’s Raiders of the lost ark, 1979 movie, is mostly true and a cover for real events "

Clues: The Ark of the Covenant

#13 2022-04-17 15:08:02

mryang

INTERSTELLAR (2014)
A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in space in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival.

SWARUU X (ATHENA) mentions this movie in: VAN ALLEN BELTS, SHUMANN RESONANCE, MEMORIES (24 October 2021)

SWARUU X (ATHENA): "Yes, exactly the same with only minute variations, being that the slowest planet is Dakoté, then Procyon, and the two Erra and Temmer the same. But I am talking about minutes of difference.

I know some people who say that the data are not congruent, that because before we said 2.5 and now 4.7... but they only seek to find faults, they do not realize that the time slip problem is getting worse. In other words, the gap is getting bigger.

That said, there are places or planets orbiting black holes where the time slip is decades on Earth for 1 day there.

A good example of this is shown in science fiction in the recent movie: "Interstellar". Time is not something like a phenomenon, it is not something tangible, much less a wave or particle. What produces it is consciousness, as something inescapable from it.
That is, you cannot be a person or creature that knows itself to exist, "I think therefore I am," without generating a perception of the passage of time, which is just the progression of your own thoughts and perceptions and how you process them.

Clues: The warping of time

#14 2022-04-17 15:10:36

mryang

A paraplegic Marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.

YAZHI mentions this movie in: VASECTOMY, MOUNT BUCEGI, AND MORE (14 November 2021)

"A tree is an etheric antenna, brings life to Earth, gets radiation and manufactures Earth, material world with it. Trees are Earth... its interconnected etheric brain if you will. As it was well explained in the movie Avatar."

Clues: Trees are highly living beings and connected to Earth

#15 2022-04-17 15:14:46

mryang

JAMES BOND - NO TIME TO DIE (2021)
James Bond has left active service. His peace is short-lived when Felix Leiter, an old friend from the CIA, turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

ANÉEKA mentions this movie in: James Bond - The Movie

This movie has its own thread here:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2081

ANÉEKA: "Yes, all comes out there, there is a mine of information on various agendas. Layer upon layer of signals and messages. A lot of people criticize the movie and rightly so, but for superficial things, and they don't connect it to the vaccines.

And note something... They delayed getting that movie out to the public because of the plandemia, or so they say, so that they wouldn't lose money because people don't go to the movies. But what I see is that they delayed bringing it out to the public so that they wouldn't see the message about vaccines until it was too late

In detail they say it all there in that movie, the plan to destroy humanity, the vaccines, the nano tech.

People keep looking at the secondary agendas which are many. Like the war against masculinity. That's why they destroy James Bond because he is a male role model for the new generations. Now, I should clarify that I have nothing against women of action, considering myself one myself. And there is nothing wrong with a woman being empowered in action in that sense. The problem is that it's already an ongoing agenda film after film coupled with more things against men, all going towards the destruction of masculinity. Because there are no, or extremely few examples left for men to follow of how to be men."

Clues: The plan to destroy humanity with vaccines and nano tech

#16 2022-04-17 23:35:13

DarkOwl

Superb thread mryang!!
Following!!

Valerian is free on YouTube in HD at the moment for those (like me) who haven't seen it. There's my rainy, Easter Monday sorted big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJ9l5979pg

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#17 2022-04-17 23:49:28

Marc

Great job !
thanks  :-)

The moon, as seen in Moonfall:
Moon%20in%20Moonfall.png

Last edited by Marc (2022-04-18 15:17:20)

#18 2022-04-18 00:14:17

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

A spy organisation recruits a promising street kid into the agency's training program, while a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.

KOSMINEN SEIKKAILIJA: Conspiracy led by a billionaire portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson decides to drastically reduce the world population to "fight the climate change". American president at the time (Barack Obama) gives his blessing to the plan. Problem is that Sweden hasn't agreed to the plan, so the conspirators have kidnapped a princess of Sweden in order to blackmail the country into obedience. And behold, when Corona started in early 2020, Sweden immediately said they won't do lock downs.

Clues: Population reduction, Corona, Sweden

mryang wrote:

"The horrible space bugs of the Alien movies are real. Called Lurkers. There are various kinds and sub species. Hollywood knows it and imposes it as a fantasy. There are countless other invasive species of vermin and space animals. As it is logical there is a whole zoo out there. And not everything is good, neither for you, nor for us."

The most accurate of the Lurkers are those that appear in the movie Alien 2 because they have an insectoid body.. cause, well, that´s what they are. Dimensions, as in the movie.

There's a video in the Pleiadian Knowledge-channel about an abandoned space ship around in the Earth orbit that may contain those lurkers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YvbgR … nKnowledge

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-04-18 00:21:21)

#19 2022-04-18 02:55:14

Edith_S

Thank you mryang for these wonderful insights !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-18 02:55:42)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#20 2022-04-18 02:59:04

Cosmic Sea
Banned

mryang wrote:

JUPITER ASCENDING (2015)
A young woman discovers her destiny as an heiress of intergalactic nobility and must fight to protect the inhabitants of Earth from an ancient and destructive industry.

Don't know where to start - this movie is just full of disclosures. I give the movie a solid 9/10 because of the story, cinematic, graphics. I watch this movie on a regular basis. And for awake people, some scenes are just mindblowing.

Clues: Greys, Dracos, Harvest, Super Soldiers, Galactic ships, Interplanetary wars

I'm so happy to read your post and that you've recognized the 'hollywood portrayal' of who's who and what's what.

I guess this is how we are being truly informed; which is kind of crazy on it's own...but hey. I'm not sure what's going on anymore and what is 'reality' lol.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#21 2022-04-18 03:05:09

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I'm adding this one to the post; Powder https://youtu.be/dM1jktXwcSI

Not really; 'disclosure', but certainly an accurate portrayal of the true energy being's that we are.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-04-19 00:41:45)

#22 2022-04-18 16:04:18

Merri

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

There's a video in the Pleiadian Knowledge-channel about an abandoned space ship around in the Earth orbit that may contain those lurkers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YvbgR … nKnowledge

Sorry, I misread your post!

#23 2022-04-18 17:13:04

Merri

mryang wrote:

VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS (2017)
A dark force threatens Alpha, a vast metropolis and home to species from a thousand planets. Special operatives Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.

Spoilers ahead!
This movie is a GEM and highly recommended. The entire movie is amazing in many ways but one that really stands out is the way densities work. In one scene, our heroes enter a market that on a first view is a desert with people walking around. To actually see the market, one needs to wear special glasses and then - boom - you see the 5th density.

Clues: The Federation, Soul Travel, Energy pods, Holodeck, Artificial Planets, Multidimensions, 5th density, Space Trade,

I want to add that it's also the destruction of planet Tiamat in the space war between the regressive reptilians and the Galactic Federation. @ 1:43:54 you can see planet Jupiter with its hurricane and moons, planet earth is behind Jupiter on the right side, and on the left side is planet Mars. @1:44:20 you see a spikey ship that looks like the Draconian ship in the Pleiadian Knowledge video called, "cloud or ufo" @ 3:23, but of course, on a much larger scale, mothership status. Continuing on the movie, you'll notice the reptilian fighter ships that are also shown in the "cloud or ufo" video. By @1:45:00 minutes in, you'll see the destruction of planet Tiamat by the galactic federation missle launching the draconian mother ship.

As Tiamat explodes, you can see venus (furthest away and is the tiniest one), Mars, being closest to Tiamat, and lastly, planet earth, being farthest away and closest to us. I don't know about the fourth planet because it's too cut off in the movie scene-- But I think it's actually our moon. The Andromedans' worn-and-torn-broken biosphere. If not, then it can be Jupiter or one of its moons.

I hope this is readable and understandable lol...

#24 2022-04-19 01:08:20

Merri

I came across this on Amazon Prime as I looking through the sci-fi genre...

Flu  August 2013 Korean Flim

Chaos ensues when a lethal, airborne virus infects the population of a South Korean city less than 20 kilometers from Seoul. IMDb

I think the movie speaks for itself...lol

Clues: Fear, programming manifestation, Covid-19

#25 2022-04-19 01:29:11

Cosmic Sea
Banned

EDGE OF TOMORROW 2014

Trailer;   https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3591679257 … _=tt_ov_vi

War; humans against aliens, time travel

Board footer