You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-17 02:49:15

microvirus6

Channeling/ paranormal experience advice ?

Briefly I'd like to share something that's been happening with me and ask for insight because someone here probably knows a lot more about this than I do.

The situation: For the past year or so, and getting more and more obvious recently, I've been getting little "messages." Lights turning on completely by themselves and the like.  And earlier tonight, sitting reading in a silent and still room, I hear a distinct *clink clink* on the glass lamp 2 feet to my left. Went up to it and tried shaking things to reproduce the sound; couldn't get it to happen even if I wanted to. (I've done many "rational explanation" checks for similar "messages" and you'll just have to trust me (or not) that this isn't my mind playing tricks on me).

Now, I have been trying for months to discern the meaning of these "messages." A general wake-up call? A specific message I'm supposed to make out? A trickster/negative spirit/cabal program messing with me?

Tonight, the *clink clink* occurred when I was reading the account of someone essentially channeling a conversation with their higher self. Given this correspondence, I tried channeling MY higher self for an answer about the "messages" I've been receiving. Interestingly, a reference to "Cadmus" came out of me, which turns out to be a real semi-historical figure that I don't have any conscious knowledge of. However, in general it was difficult for me to tell whether I was merely inventing the words or I was truly channeling.

So anyway... General advice for trying channeling or just dialogue with one's higher self? Any hunch about the meaning of these "messages"? Guidelines you might personally use for discernment in a situation like this?

Thanks and much love <3

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-04-17 02:54:15)

#2 2022-04-17 10:03:29

Re: Channeling/ paranormal experience advice ?

Unfortunally it can be cabal artificial telepathy. I'm under it with constant messages and nightmares. They call me melkizedek because i used to make videos against them. I think that most channellings now are of the C.I.A. A.I. , attempts to mind control the starseeds.

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2022-04-17 11:08:31)

#3 2022-04-17 15:17:52

Merri

Re: Channeling/ paranormal experience advice ?

I don't see "paranormal" as paranormal anymore: if you catch my drift. If it's not negative entities "haunting" you for a feeding session, then you have to think of the possible: The dead, fairies, elves, elements, spirit guides, angels, and lastly, you. Just a little insight, if you don't already know, the "dead" are the souls who are too attached to the physical realm of 3d matrix earth to move on or aren't aware that they have already "passed" on. And you, you can be doing all of these things on a subconscious level. Yazhi; If it's poltergeist activity, it is you doing it subconsciously, and it's telekinesis if you are aware.

Board footer