You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-17 05:06:59

DarkOwl

Pulsa deNura

Sophia's (Yazhi) latest piece on Pulsa deNura, vodou and black magic was of great interest to me, as I'm fascinated by magic of all shades.

Jewish magic and Kabbalah has been a huge influence on this planet (where has it not had influence). The Freemasons (aka Judaism for the goy), the Western magical tradition and the occult in general are steeped in Jewish magic.

Here's a couple of articles about the Jewish curse Pulsa deNura (the Pulse of Fire) which highlights its significance and reported effective ability to destroy an enemy.

Pulsa diNura – the secret death curse of the kabbalists
https://vamzzz.com/blog/pulsa-dinura/

The Weird and Wondrous World of Jews and Magic
https://momentmag.com/the-weird-and-won … and-magic/

A fun movie to watch about real-life Haitian zombies and filmed in Haiti is the Wes Craven classic, Serpent and The Rainbow. I watched it again the other night and thoroughly enjoyed it (hokey ending but hmm)

It's worth pointing out the what we call 'voodoo' in the West is a catchall word for a whole host of Afro-Carribean religions, many of which don't have anything to do with black magic, zombies, vodou dolls etc. and are more about healing and connection to spirit guides and ancestors (shamanism by other names). But there is a strong black magic and secret society undercurrent ever present in these cultures which the cabal has by now fully tapped into (Haiti has been thoroughly exploited by them in every possible way by now). And there is much cross-over between the sigil magic, possession states, blood rituals and mind control of Vodou and the rituals of the Illuminati.

And those of the Khazarians.
(all part of the same system as Yazhi pointed out)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-04-17 21:27:50

Re: Pulsa deNura

Aaaand now Youtube has removed the latest video because of (((reasons))). To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

#3 2022-04-17 23:30:36

DarkOwl

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Aaaand now Youtube has removed the latest video because of (((reasons))). To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Was wondering when that was going to happen.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-04-18 05:46:32

mitkobs

See who owns yt and from what ethnic and religious group they are, no surprises there.

#5 2022-04-18 13:14:37

Brahman wrote:

Can Yazhi tell who this god is from whom they seek this vengeance? Is the jewish Yahweh real or is it the rabbis' own belief that he exists?

I strongly suspect that Yahweh is one of Kingus.

#6 2022-04-18 14:07:38

Brahman wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Can Yazhi tell who this god is from whom they seek this vengeance? Is the jewish Yahweh real or is it the rabbis' own belief that he exists?

I strongly suspect that Yahweh is one of Kingus.

So a lizard pretends to be "the father of Jesus"? big_smile
Actually we all are gods too which is good to know.

Yahweh is much older than the story about Jesus.

#7 2022-04-18 15:26:24

naringas

What I would like to know is if this "Yahweh" being is still alive and causing a ruckus (by holding on to it's existence here and now)

#8 2022-04-19 05:01:22

mitkobs

In previous information by Taygeta and Swaruus it is said that Yahweh is the creative explosion of the Universe, the big bang. But in reality there was no big bang. Universe is eternal. In another words there is no Yahweh or such personified god figure. And to whom the rabbis are addressing their pulsa denura - to astral entities from the lower astral, like demonical entities. Such entities respond to violence desires.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-19 05:06:01)

#9 2023-05-05 19:15:30

charliebelle

I would like to learn how to bring on rain. We need water right now in Alberta.

#10 2023-05-07 06:45:39

mitkobs

See it in your mind happening, rain, winds bringing clouds and so.

#11 2023-05-07 19:29:30

charliebelle

Today is overcasty, there is a small percentage of rain in the forecast. I will keep at this technique smile

Board footer