You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-18 08:23:32

mryang

Cosmic Agency - Youtube, Odysee and Transcripts Overview

As a data collector and organizer, I am always curious if I am properly updated. Guess if I got a lot of job once I discovered Swaruu and Cosmic Agency not that long time ago.

Cosmic Agency has information largely spread between Youtube, Odysee and Transcript-files on Swaruu.org. However, this material is not perfectly syncronized which - again - as a data collector - is a thorn in my data mind. Therefore, I have gathered a spreadsheet showing all material publicly presented answering the question - Have I missed any information?

This file can be accessed as a live google drive spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

or as a complete PDF file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Y-GmY … sp=sharing

Legend
O-number: Sequential number of post count on Odysee. O-number 122 indicates the 122nd video posted on Odysee
T-number: Transcript number as indicated on Swaruu.org TOC page
Title: Title as written on Odysee, however, they are more or less accurate between the platforms
Published: The date published. This is somewhat flexible, as sometimes the post date is a day different between the platforms. You will notice that there are some dates missing - but that is only technical as you clearly see they are within a set date span.
Length: Length of the video in minutes and seconds. The reason some is written with ":00" and some not is a feature of Excel that I haven't been able to circumvent yet.
Odysee: If the listing is available on Odysee. If uniquely on Odysee it will say "Unique". 11 videos are uniquely posted.
Youtube: If the listing is available on Youtube. No video on youtube is uniquely posted.
Text: If the listing is available as transcript. If only text is available it will say "Unique". 4 textfiles are uniquely posted.

If you have missed a listing, it is most likely be listed as "Unique".

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#2 2022-04-19 04:27:05

Re: Cosmic Agency - Youtube, Odysee and Transcripts Overview

mryang wrote:

As a data collector and organizer, I am always curious if I am properly updated. Guess if I got a lot of job once I discovered Swaruu and Cosmic Agency not that long time ago.

Cosmic Agency has information largely spread between Youtube, Odysee and Transcript-files on Swaruu.org. However, this material is not perfectly syncronized which - again - as a data collector - is a thorn in my data mind. Therefore, I have gathered a spreadsheet showing all material publicly presented answering the question - Have I missed any information?

This will be perfect if u have all those videos and pdf's links added into the table

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2022-04-19 04:54:00

mryang

itriedmybest11 wrote:
mryang wrote:

This will be perfect if u have all those videos and pdf's links added into the table

Thanks for input!

Each platform already has a very effective search function, so time spent on making links doesn't justify. However, if one wants to have a special access file, you are free to copy the spreadsheet and add your own favorite links to it.

What I have been thinking about  - that could be worth the effort - is to extract audio files of the 11 videos on Odysee that isn't on Youtube, as my Android can't play videos in the background except Youtube.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#4 2022-04-19 04:58:19

DarkOwl

The spreadsheet we've all been waiting for smile
Thats a fantastic resource for navigating CA, mryang!
Thanks very much!!

(some of the timestamps in the 'Length' columns need adjusting. They have a '00' on the end that needs removing so as not read 34 hours 09 minutes long for example... hope that made sense)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-04-19 05:25:57

mryang

DarkOwl wrote:

The spreadsheet we've all been waiting for smile
Thats a fantastic resource for navigating CA, mryang!
Thanks very much!!

(some of the timestamps in the 'Length' columns need adjusting. They have a '00' on the end that needs removing so as not read 34 hours 09 minutes long for example... hope that made sense)

Thanks and yes - I will change the 00's - they do confuse smile

#6 2022-04-19 05:37:00

mryang

1. Spreadsheet and PDF now corrected for time.
2. Sodium and Salt added

Thanks for input!

#7 2022-04-19 09:31:08

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you! Very helpful smile

mryang wrote:

Legend
O-number: Sequential number of post count on Odysee. O-number 122 indicates the 122nd video posted on Odysee
T-number: Transcript number as indicated on Swaruu.org TOC page
Title: Title as written on Odysee, however, they are more or less accurate between the platforms
Published: The date published. This is somewhat flexible, as sometimes the post date is a day different between the platforms. You will notice that there are some dates missing - but that is only technical as you clearly see they are within a set date span.
Length: Length of the video in minutes and seconds. The reason some is written with ":00" and some not is a feature of Excel that I haven't been able to circumvent yet.
Odysee: If the listing is available on Odysee. If uniquely on Odysee it will say "Unique". 11 videos are uniquely posted.
Youtube: If the listing is available on Youtube. No video on youtube is uniquely posted.
Text: If the listing is available as transcript. If only text is available it will say "Unique". 4 textfiles are uniquely posted.

If you have missed a listing, it is most likely be listed as "Unique".

#8 2022-04-20 01:48:55

charliebelle

Thank you.

#9 2022-07-29 14:45:16

Dablin

Regarding video # 70 as per the Table of Contents section of the transcripts page on this website: titled "What do Taygetan Pleiadians have to say about Corona virus? (DELETED BY YOUTUBE)";

Is there a reason this video isn't available on Odysee? Going by the transcript it doesn't appear to have been a long video but as its title implies it was deleted by youtube I assumed it was a video at one point. As far as I can tell, other videos removed by youtube are still available on Odysee.

#10 2022-07-29 15:18:52

Gosia
Administrator

No idea and I dont remember what happened there. I noticed that every now and then, some videos do not automatically transported to Odysee. It happened with the 2 hour Infilitration documentary in English. For some reason it didnt synch with Odysee.

Dablin wrote:

Regarding video # 70 as per the Table of Contents section of the transcripts page on this website: titled "What do Taygetan Pleiadians have to say about Corona virus? (DELETED BY YOUTUBE)";

Is there a reason this video isn't available on Odysee? Going by the transcript it doesn't appear to have been a long video but as its title implies it was deleted by youtube I assumed it was a video at one point. As far as I can tell, other videos removed by youtube are still available on Odysee.

#11 2022-07-29 15:37:18

Dablin

Oh ok. I understand. With that in mind I guess YT eradicated the video before Odysee had a chance to retrieve it.

Board footer