JimiPickle

Re: THE LIVING WORD

#102 2022-04-03 14:43:30

SiO2 wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

@JimiPickle

... And we keep silent...

Or talk as much as you want to, but do it sub-cognitively.

Please expand on the concept: "sub-cognitively speaking"...

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#103 2022-04-05 10:04:22

JimiPickle wrote:

The ones closest to me think there is something wrong with me…they are not wrong, but they do not see why…

Hi Jimi

You could write, if you wish, in your own words what it is that has "changed" and the relational implications that this UNDERSTANDING influences in all areas of your life: work, friends, family, personal beliefs, the experiences and beliefs that until now sustained your personal cosmogony.... 

In short, "what is Jimi in this now?"

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-04-05 10:10:18)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#104 2022-04-06 04:29:54

JimiPickle

In short, "what is Jimi in this now?"

“Nods with a smile and an inner belly laugh.” There is a change of UNDERSTANDING of THAT which IS. Sitting with this UNDERSTANDING over the past few days and seeing life happen, happen without “doing” anything, and, knowing it is not real…but there to see, which is also not SEEN. Seeing the thoughts appear, feeling the emotions rise and KNOWING that THAT never happened. Then, releasing them of any ownership. News…what news? Conspiracies…what conspiracies? Worries…what worries? That is just that, which has never existed. To liberate from the “I” that once owned all of that. To see the seeking for answers, and, then, see that fade into the nothingness for which it came. THIS IS THIS.

As the body stares into nothingness, those around me see a change. They are not wrong, but they do not SEE why. To watch them ask me questions that the “I” once answered without hesitation and now there is silence because there is no answer. Then, to watch their “I” answer for me as if they could read my mind. Then, To watch them believe their answer they answered for me and become emotionally charged by the illusion formed in their mind; without their KNOWING. This was uncomfortable at first, but, they are free to experience that, too; for who is there to judge?

The limiting beliefs of the mind/I rise up to be seen and there is a Desire? to liberate from these beliefs. Some quickly dissolve into to the nothingness in which they arose, others reveal moral and ethical dilemmas that need further seeing. Sudden liberation is desirable, however, the impact to children should be weighed, even if they do not exist. They are presence of what this IS and THAT requires further seeing.

Anything that limits the experience is seen as nothing when compared to everything that is; which is not. Morals and ethics are no longer seen as ancient boundaries created by gods of forgotten realms or by others as adjustments to these boundaries, but are seen as limitless expressions of experiences to be seen. True, there are consequences in this illusions that are formed by these ancient rules and that experience is there too…again, who is there to judge?

Life happens without free will and there is freedom knowing this. Life, once thought by the “I” to be a prison, has become/is becoming a playground for the experience/non-experience.

As for work and friends…Jimipickle is RED. Retired Every Day…and the other form of RED. The only friends are the ones communicated to on the internet. This is a self imposed limitation through limiting beliefs that is reinforced by a family member and liberation from this isolation is desired, too.

While this UNDERSTANDING is new and there is so much more to SEE, There is one closest to me that cannot/will not accept this as of yet. Liberation from That will be another experience to see, which will be another non experience that exists in the memory of that which never was and be full of the emotions, to include sadness and liberation, to be seen, yet not.

p.s.
While our journey never existed, the gratitude that never existed still remains. As to comment for which these questions arise, a big smile and copious amounts of laughter fills the belly.

To SEE, KNOW and UNDERSTAND

Edit: for clarification, this liberation is to clear the path of the exsitir of limiting beliefs and the bonds they create in order to expand the experience for the exsitir…yet this is a doing, right? How is this actually done?

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-04-06 21:13:30)

#105 2022-04-06 22:15:30

COROLLARY

IT HAS BEEN HEARD

All the "fruit" of this journey of this journeyless journey, from the center of all centers, is because IT HAS BEEN HEARD.
What is it that causes it to have been heard? There is what we call our own counsel. Our own counsel in our "ego" and its interests. Our own advice is the one that exclaims "I know what I do to myself".  The bankruptcy of our egoic self-advice is in LOYALTY.

LOYALTY is the innate quality of recognizing that "one does NOT know". This is the first step, the most humble requirement the ego is capable of performing. It is the only act of honest surrender that breaks down all the defenses of what we falsely believe to be us and ours. That which locks us into a watertight shell and which feels enormously frustrating and is a seething cauldron of unceasing suffering.

To whom to turn then? If our longing is true, then our heart will tell us to whom to turn.  But first we have to break our allegiance to our own ego and its counsel.
and to its counsel. So we have to listen to ourselves to ask for shelter, to ask for welcome, to ask to be taken by the hand to get out of the pit of our own annihilation.

This is where the teaching must move us. What is it that moves us when we listen to the teaching? Because the "teaching" takes us to the center of ourselves, into the very SILENCE of ourselves. The teaching puts us in our own center, from where we "contemplate our empty interiority and "ourselves contemplating it".

If the teaching is shown to us and rings TRUTH from "ourselves" then it HAS BEEN HEARD.  It is the VOICE of our TRUE REAL NATURE, "speaking to ourselves to our own intimacy in the abyssal depths of this thundering SILENCE that is spilling forth from the LIFE of CERTAINTY and TRUTH.

The whole "spiritual way" is based on this LOYALTY. LOYALTY is the ground where UNDERSTANDING is nurtured by absolute FAITHFULNESS. Therefore, LOYALTY is undivided and integral. But first of all, LOYALTY must already be in our heart. It is she who tells us if what we hear speaks of this CERTAINTY of "us". It is she who tells us if what we hear is TRUTH of us. When it is UNDERSTOOD that what we hear speaks of "us" it is understood that it is our own REAL NATURE that "speaks" to us within our own heart.

Loyalty is then never to an individual who "poses as a master". The Loyalty is always an ascent of surrendered love towards the source of our UNDERSTANDING of ourselves... THEN IT HAS BEEN HEARD.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#106 2022-04-07 15:50:03

JimiPickle

The illusion/delusion of the mind. The filling in the blanks of the unknown inputs of why and how and the path that follows. The path intervenes on the everything that presents itself as now. The reasons for action/reaction, then, are products of these illusion/delusion of the mind, which include any and all illusion/delusion the mind can bring to bear at the moment. To SEE this occur, see it occur in every moment and everywhere…It’s the water cooler conversations, casual conversations and “intellectual” correspondence. All formed by past, present and future illusions/delusions of the mind.

To get/be interrupted by these illusion/delusion moments charges the illusion. To resist the interruption creates further illusions in the minds of those who are doing the interruption and propels a new illusion/delusion to enter their now. Even an attempt to reveal the illusion/delusion to the interruptioner results in new illusions. To join in the illusion brings one back to an illusionary state.

This is seen in my comments of this journey/non-journey.

To stay and continue to see and experience further illusion/delusion or liberate and remain silent. Their journey/experience is theirs to have, then, what is the journey of no journey, the path of no path, that liberates? Why does it now show a journey? This is unknown as of yet.

LOYALTY, then, resides in the faithfulness to this UNDERSTANDING with COROLLARY expressed.?

What then, of loyalty to the ones living the illusion? For only when they express the internal “I don’t know” and peruse the innermost center of knowing will the dialog be found and be found without a journey.

More to SEE.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-04-09 01:04:52)

#107 2022-04-10 22:32:40

JimiPickle wrote:

Edit: for clarification, this liberation is to clear the path of the exsitir of limiting beliefs and the bonds they create in order to expand the experience for the exsitir…yet this is a doing, right? How is this actually done?

There is no thinking between yourself and any other yourself, contemplating this empty interiority.

There is no doing between yourself and no other yourself, contemplating no doing in this empty interiority.

There is no distance between yourself and no other yourself, contemplating no distance in this empty interiority.

There are "spiritualities" that propose to me an inner growth. I ask myself, how can that which is when absolutely nothing was with me be made to grow?

Other spiritualities propose to me a journey towards my real inner self. I I ask myself, how can this "no other with me" that is when absolutely nothing is with me now, travel?

If it is proposed to me to make a journey, I ask myself, what is this mobile that travels and where does it have to travel to?  I realize that between myself and no other myself there is no possibility of any journey, no distance, no thought of "myself".

This realization that this state of birth was not with me is to realize myself other, that no other than myself.  In what I see that I am when absolutely nothing is, now, there is no growth or waning of any other other than any someone. 

In what I see that I am there is no journey, no doing, no someone thought.  What I see that I am HAS NEVER BEEN BORN ANYONE to this no other when absolutely nothing is, now.

What I see that I AM, has not been existed by any other, no one, when absolutely nothing IS, now. What I see that I am HAS NOT BEEN BORN TO THIS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS NOW "WITH ME".

What can grow is not what I see that I am. What can travel is not what I see that I am when absolutely nothing is now "with me". No proposition that identifies me with any doing will make me realize who I am.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#108 2022-04-11 17:01:05

JimiPickle

Thank you.

“ What can grow is not what I see that I am. What can travel is not what I see that I am when absolutely nothing is now "with me". No proposition that identifies me with any doing will make me realize who I am.”

Indeed.

So the does the phrase “let be what comes” be accurate to experiencing the experience of this non-experience?

Not as apathy, but freedom of allowing, being presence with, what is/comes to be experienced.?

And/Or, is there more to what can be experienced in the experience of non-experience? Meaning, the pursuit of an experience to experience in the non-experience without the fantasies of the mind/ego being the master?

Edit, journal entry 9 April

Liberation IS the knowing that there is no me to liberate…there is no doing required in this liberation. The liberation from limiting beliefs requires no movement of the body.

Moving your physical body from its current place will only place it in another place; this is not liberation from the me, it is seeking a better experience for the me.

And, there is no right or wrong choice…

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-04-11 20:33:12)

#109 2022-04-17 21:36:30

JimiPickle wrote:

So the does the phrase “let be what comes” be accurate to experiencing the experience of this non-experience?

Not as apathy, but freedom of allowing, being presence with, what is/comes to be experienced.?

It is the devotional summoning aspect of Grace. It is the active acceptance "of all that happens. In the very activity of the becoming of what "happens" a space of unconditioned freedom opens up where it is understood that the authorship of the same activity cannot be attributed to any "I" that recognizes itself as the possessor of the activity.

Everything "happens" in a background of acceptance without judgment. This background is as if it were a few steps "behind you" not as a "conscious act" but as something that happens spontaneously, experiencing it as a full unity of a meaning that transcends the act itself and is sustained by an understanding without judgment, without comparison; a recognition of how things really are and not how you would like them to be or expect them to be. There is no need for the accomplishment of the act, to give meaning to the doer of the act itself. There is simply a recognition of the present absence of the non-doer, because ultimately nothing has happened, is happening, or will happen.

JimiPickle wrote:

And/Or, is there more to what can be experienced in the experience of non-experience? Meaning, the pursuit of an experience to experience in the non-experience without the fantasies of the mind/ego being the master?

How much ego contains the "non-experience" not experienced by any ego?

JimiPickle wrote:

IS the knowing that there is no me to liberate…there is no doing required in this liberation. The liberation from limiting beliefs requires no movement of the body.

Moving your physical body from its current place will only place it in another place; this is not liberation from the me, it is seeking a better experience for the me.

And, there is no right or wrong choice…

In reality, there is no one Realized, there is only PURE KNOWING. Only for communication purposes do we speak of a liberated or Realized person. Knowledge" has learned that it is "knowledge", that is all that has happened.
I am not the body, I am not the words: when knowledge recognizes this we call it liberation or Realization.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#110 2022-04-17 22:18:36

Hello, Jimie.
I consider that my role is over and I am not required to "guide you.  Your pathless path has been completed.

The purpose of this teaching is to render my guidance conditioned to this temporality useless and unnecessary. The Revelation of That Which Is is already part of your EXISTIR.

When we began this journey you asked me the following question: What is it like to live without ego? .... Now I ask you, who is the one who was asking about the ego?

However, we are so few comprehenders, that we cannot afford to ignore each other.

Discord: charcotranquilo#7712

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#111 2022-04-18 02:31:00

JimiPickle

No one can be found to ask this question. The effort of this journey-less journey ends in the most unexpected place; the place has not moved, but UNDERSTANDING of the place has.

4 months to dissolve the ego of a US Army Infantry Drill Sergeant…which never existed. If there were an ego present, this accolade would become an advertisement. smiles.

The discord portion to your tag is new and there is no knowledge of what that is. If it is there for a reason, please help me understand what that is. This community is very small, yet even if it expanded, your company would be sought. Your other posts are being read now, so we shall meet again there…too.

Jimipickle

#112 2022-04-18 22:28:52

JimiPickle wrote:

No one can be found to ask this question. The effort of this journey-less journey ends in the most unexpected place; the place has not moved, but UNDERSTANDING of the place has.

Now the sword of Understanding, "cuts the air" (wink of complicity).

JimiPickle wrote:

4 months to dissolve the ego of a US Army Infantry Drill Sergeant…which never existed. If there were an ego present, this accolade would become an advertisement. smiles.

It has been easier to dissolve the "ego" of a U.S. Army Drill Sergeant than the "ego" of people who have been in the so-called "spiritual world" for years and who call themselves and describe themselves in their "resumes" as "very spiritually evolved".

On the other hand, and with a jocular tone I will say that, in reality, all your work of undoing the "ego" of a Drill Sergeant of the United States Army, is a conspiracy sibylly plotted and skillfully executed by me, to introduce a Trojan horse in the collective military unconscious of humanity, to dismantle the "ego" of all the armies of the world.   (conspiratorial laughter)

JimiPickle wrote:

discord portion to your tag is new and there is no knowledge of what that is. If it is there for a reason, please help me understand what that is. This community is very small, yet even if it expanded, your company would be sought. Your other posts are being read now, so we shall meet again there…too.

Jimipickle

Simply, it is a meeting point, in Discord, in the case that this forum of Gosia is closed definitively.

However, Discord is excessively complicated to use. Better, I provide you with this Telegram link.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-04-19 16:05:49)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#113 2022-04-19 02:25:19

JimiPickle

“On the other hand, and with a jocular tone I will say that, in reality, all your work of undoing the "ego" of a Drill Sergeant of the United States Army, is a conspiracy sibylly plotted and skillfully executed by me, to introduce a Trojan horse in the collective military unconscious of humanity, to dismantle the "ego" of all the armies of the world.   (conspiratorial laughter)”

In that case, Fire at Will!

Telegram started, it will be a “learning in progress”. Discord too, but it will take some time. In the meanwhile, as the knowledge/beliefs learned from the mind/ego fall away, there is a blank that has filled the void. Starting with this new UNDERSTANDING and moving forward from the practices previously prescribed is opening up a new basis for…learning/seeing, but a birth of MORE is forming. Are there some new practices to practice?

#114 2022-04-19 12:36:46

@JimiPickle

ok. I need to know:

1.    Explain, please, what you define as "blank that has filled in the blank".
2.    Explain, please define that "MORE", which is "forming". About what or who... from where?
3.    Explain, please, how you define "UNDERSTANDING"?....

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-04-19 12:43:42)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#115 2022-04-19 18:59:10

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

@JimiPickle

ok. I need to know:

1.    Explain, please, what you define as "blank that has filled in the blank".
2.    Explain, please define that "MORE", which is "forming". About what or who... from where?
3.    Explain, please, how you define "UNDERSTANDING"?....

The pursuit of trying to find answers to the illusion, through the ego, has faded and a blank has been left in the reading/studying portion of my now. The More being sought is from other writers/students/exsitirs of this UNDERSTANDING. There is no attempt to define this understanding, (poor sentence structure on my part), but there is a desire to explore what this understanding reveals/has revealed to others.

Also:
Going back and re-looking at the practices proposed of this journey-less journey and reading the headless/conscious space has revealed an anomaly. Referring to the question asked from everything seen in the outer space in front of me and asking if it saw me. Now, when this is attempted, within seconds, there is a noticeable wiggle in the images…Like a distorted channel on a tv or a mirage. This is observable and reproducible.

There is hesitancy in revealing this, but, at one point in our journey, I was sitting in a chair looking down at the floor and my vision saw the floor, feet, lap area and a natural blink occurred to the eyes. When the eyes opened from the blink, a different image appeared, as if I was seeing through the eyes of someone else doing the same thing…and they were waving. The shoes, pants and shirt were different than the ones being worn by me at the time. I quickly blinked again and the image returned to me. It was a remarkable event, but only happened one time.

#116 2022-04-20 22:29:05

JimiPickle wrote:

Also:
Going back and re-looking at the practices proposed of this journey-less journey and reading the headless/conscious space has revealed an anomaly. Referring to the question asked from everything seen in the outer space in front of me and asking if it saw me. Now, when this is attempted, within seconds, there is a noticeable wiggle in the images…Like a distorted channel on a tv or a mirage. This is observable and reproducible.

There is hesitancy in revealing this, but, at one point in our journey, I was sitting in a chair looking down at the floor and my vision saw the floor, feet, lap area and a natural blink occurred to the eyes. When the eyes opened from the blink, a different image appeared, as if I was seeing through the eyes of someone else doing the same thing…and they were waving. The shoes, pants and shirt were different than the ones being worn by me at the time. I quickly blinked again and the image returned to me. It was a remarkable event, but only happened one time.

The objective of this "headless" exercise is to become aware that you are not what you see, but on the contrary THE SPACE, which contains what you see "out there". It is never the objects you perceive that can circumscribe you or cause space to BE. Because space never appears or disappears, it always IS/IS.

This is why any perceptual phenomenon such as you describe regardless of what you perceive NEVER IS WHAT YOU ARE, regardless of the extraordinariness of the phenomenon. What you ARE is beyond the perceptual.

This work rules out any perceptual phenomenal state, even if these manifest themselves full of an angelic aura of divinity. They are alterations that are produced in the consciousness due to the effect of expansion that they produce in it because in this work of self-interrogation we are "searching for the origin of the mind itself" and this can provoke this type of phenomenology. But everything that is phenomenal and perceptual is always illusory. It is not a matter of "seeing something different", but of SEEING, without perceiving anything, ever, something different from what this SPACE already IS.

On the other hand, the index finger turned to point to "your face", which you can never see yourself, from your subjective seeing, which supposes not being able to "your face", is self-evident, that the contours of your head do NOT exist. In the subjective of this seeing of the head that you now imagine, (because you cannot "see" it) what you evidence is only CONSCIOUS SPACE WITHOUT HEAD. Moreover, it is not even space, it IS CONSCIOUSNESS, because in reality it is not that you are conscious of space, but that you are conscious that you are CONSCIOUS and we misinterpret that as "space".

let's go on with the practice...

This "conscious space" that the finger of your hand points to, where is it being seen from? Is this "space" totally identical to itself? No contours, no front or back, no up or down, no left or right, no center from where you are looking at it. It is only INDIFFERENTIATED CONSCIOUSNESS.

Where do you find the origin of this SPACE, of this CONSCIOUSNESS? Where do you find the end of this SPACE CONSCIOUSNESS? Now, from where do you become conscious of this headless space? Search for the origin of this SPACE... From what inside or outside of... is this headless space now? Does this SPACE CONSCIOUSNESS contain any "ego"? Look for it, and find it and present it to yourself with that finger that points to this headless SPACE....

Try to find your mind, in this headless space that your index finger points to. Does this headless space see the "mind"? What boundary separates or divides the "mind" and this CONSCIOUSNESS SPACE that your index finger points to?

Now try to find the seer within this CONSCIOUS SPACE... Realize that in reality the presence of this CONSCIOUS SEEING is absent of a seer. In reality, there is no one who is seeing since the CONSCIOUS SPACE itself does not contain any idea of "I" to be this CONSCIOUS SPACE.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-04-20 22:32:14)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#117 2022-04-21 01:43:38

JimiPickle

“ The objective of this "headless" exercise is to become aware that you are not what you see, but on the contrary THE SPACE, which contains what you see "out there". It is never the objects you perceive that can circumscribe you or cause space to BE. Because space never appears or disappears, it always IS/IS.”

“You are not what you see, the mind/I, which cannot be found, perceives that it is separate…separation, duality, dichotomy…,

IS/IS…being with IS/IS is not, IS/IS, Because there is no being; no doing…which is SEEN.

“ On the other hand, the index finger turned to point to "your face", which you can never see yourself, from your subjective seeing, which supposes not being able to "your face", is self-evident, that the contours of your head do NOT exist. In the subjective of this seeing of the head that you now imagine, (because you cannot "see" it) what you evidence is only CONSCIOUS SPACE WITHOUT HEAD. Moreover, it is not even space, it IS CONSCIOUSNESS, because in reality it is not that you are conscious of space, but that you are conscious that you are CONSCIOUS and we misinterpret that as "space".”

Yes. Indeed.

“ Where do you find the origin of this SPACE, of this CONSCIOUSNESS? Where do you find the end of this SPACE CONSCIOUSNESS? Now, from where do you become conscious of this headless space? Search for the origin of this SPACE... From what inside or outside of... is this headless space now? Does this SPACE CONSCIOUSNESS contain any "ego"? Look for it, and find it and present it to yourself with that finger that points to this headless SPACE....”

There is no one there to answer this. Only conscious of CONSCIOUS SPACE, there is no “where” to be identified.

[Which you state in further explanation.]

Most excellent exercise.

#118 2022-04-25 08:28:54

JimiPickle

To keep silent…advice that had to be SEEN.

#119 2022-04-25 11:21:26

JimiPickle

“ It is only INDIFFERENTIATED CONSCIOUSNESS.”

Edit:

The WILL of the ABSOLUTE IS INDIFFERENTIATED CONSCIOUSNESS…

INDIFFERENTIATED CONSCIOUSNESS IS the WILL of the ABSOLUTE…

IS/IS

Driver/observer…to SEE the WILL of the ABSOLUTE? Is this correct?

COROLLARY, LOYALTY…

#120 2022-04-25 15:56:51

JimiPickle wrote:

To keep silent…advice that had to be SEEN.

Close your eyes. Listen to the countless undefined sounds now, stop them, the distant background sound, perhaps of traffic, the closer sound of some neighbor banging away, of children playing in the street, the closer still sound of your own breathing, of your own heartbeat, of your own restless insides....

Listen carefully to all these sounds. Now listen even more attentively to where you hear them from... do you find that you hear from two ears, from two ear canals, from two eardrums, from two auditory nerves, from one brain...?

Do you find any organ at all that is now hearing right there from where you hear?
Do you find any mind, any ego, now hearing in there from where you hear?... If you say yes, then introduce them to yourself and describe them to yourself.

Disregarding memory and imagination accept only facts:

Present to yourself the fact of your apparatus hearing.  The fact of your mind hearing. The fact of your ego hearing Can you do it, or is it not true that you find not the slightest trace, not the slightest hint of anything resembling a hearing apparatus, a mind, an ego, right here from where you hear...?

Continue exploring... can you deny that you are nevertheless hearing, that whatever you are, you are hearing?

Explore now from where you are hearing. Let yourself be amazed, completely amazed.  Let yourself abandon your ideas and take on your true dimension or rather your true non-dimension.

Is it not true that the sound is heard from nowhere, from a sounding board without walls, completely diaphanous, more diaphanous and clean than the nave of the largest conceivable cathedral? Is it not true that there is no one, no ego, no mind, absolutely no one hearing there from where you hear?

Keep exploring... Explore that absolute Silence that you hear, that indestructible Silence that you are now, that you are always. Hear how sounds come and go, arise and submerge, completely free, in the Silence, without ever making it noisy, without touching it, without tearing it apart. How many silences do you conceive that can coexist together...let's say two,  three, a thousand?

Is that silence that you are now exploring susceptible of being many? Can it be different in each one of the people here present, in the rest of the people in the world, in the rest of the animals and plants, in all the known and unknown Cosmos?

Do you share something with all of them, something that is nevertheless absolutely intimate to you, so intimate that perhaps you had not noticed it?

Is this silence mortal, can this Silence be born and die, does it not cross the border of deep sleep absolutely unscathed?

Does it not reign there without dimensions, without time, totally identical to Itself, astonishingly real? Do you not see that it will also cross the frontier of what is called death, which was already here at the moment when all this noise of what is called birth took place?

What can you do against it... can you penetrate it, pierce it, destroy it? Is it not absolutely immortal, immutable, unfathomable, inexhaustible? Is it not absurdly accessible to you? Have you ever found yourself without it? Can you elude it, escape from it?

Keep exploring... Isn't this Silence astonishingly alive? Isn't it the sounds that are inescapably dead, ephemerally fleeting? Is this Silence What you hear Are you different from It? Is there anyone else who can be the Silence besides you? What you thought you were is only the incessant movement of the sounds of wakefulness - the noises of thought, the endless flow of words, of names, of the indefiniteness of your ephemeral and false identities - in the absolutely Silent bosom of what you Are. It is the flow of words, of names, which is temporal, mortal, which has a beginning and an end.... but the Silence is only present now, timeless, identical to Itself.

No, have no fear.  If you have followed with complete openness this meditation, you have insensibly effected the passage from your imagined unreal nature to your TRUE REAL NATURE.

What else if not you is that Silence?

Realize the unfathomable vastness of your TRUE REAL NATURE.  Accept it humbly, check your timeless Omnipresence in all temporal happenings. Yes, you preside over the round of life and death.  Yes, you are present in your parents, in your children, in the beginning of beginnings, in the end of endings... is there anything that can compare to you? Are you not incomparably incomparable?

We have been calling you Silence, but is it really nameable, qualifiable, describable, classifiable?

You have never been anything other than your TRUE REAL NATURE, that humble Silence.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-04-25 16:10:56)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#121 2022-04-27 11:58:09

JimiPickle

This^. Beyond expectations.

#122 2022-05-12 06:28:37

JimiPickle

Unable to send message on other platform. I can receive but not reply. Trying to remedy the issue and All is well.

In this journey/experience, this existir had to pick himself up off the ground several times. Glad he did. Left a message to other me’s who may need help picking themselves up off the ground…that song resonated with a part of my journey and that number helped.

Thanks for reaching out.

JP

#123 2022-05-13 14:13:46

JimiPickle wrote:

In this journey/experience, this existir had to pick himself up off the ground several times.

I'm sorry I can't answer your words, but I don't understand your meaning or intention due to the translation.

JimiPickle wrote:

Glad he did. Left a message to other me’s who may need help picking themselves up off the ground…that song resonated with a part of my journey and that number helped.

What other selves?....

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#124 2022-05-16 19:13:17

JimiPickle

An incorrect assumption was made by me. Please disregard post #124.

#125 2022-06-19 19:51:52

JimiPickle

From CHARCOTRANQUILLO,

“Conscious beings who perpetuate themselves in separation CANNOT access the essence or what is the same to the Truth of the Source, not because there is a barrier that prevents it, but because WHEN WE THINK OF BEING, WE MODIFY ITS ESSENCE.
A crude illustrative example that exemplifies this distortion in observation (thought) would be the double slit experiment of Thomas Young in trying to discern the twilight or wave nature of light, in the very fact of observation (measurement) alters the results of the experiment. This is an insurmountable obstacle, since the observation itself alters the genuine nature of what is observed without being able to determine the real nature of the composition of light.
We can extrapolate this fact of quantum physics to the fact that every time we cognitively try to understand The Source using perception as an observational element or, what is the same, the projection of thought, we alter its nature by distorting it; that is, as soon as we "thinking beings" try to converge in the REAL nature of The Source, it no longer (IS) or (IS NOT). This determines that the Source only IS insofar as it IS NOT THOUGHT AND DOES NOT EXIST AN IDEA IN MY CONSCIOUSNESS.
However, since we cannot directly access Source through ideation or creative, imaginative, or perceptual-cognitive thought, the question that arises as a consequence is, What is it that we are cognitively perceiving? What is the nature of that universe that we consider projected outside our own vision and how seemingly real it appears to us on our retinas?
In Greek mythology Tantalus the king of Lydia and son of Zeus killed his only son Pelops, boiled him in a cauldron and served him at a banquet. The gods, realizing the nature of the food, did not taste it. They brought Pelops back to life and decided on a terrible punishment for Tantalus. Tantalus was condemned to dissatisfy his appetite despite having the delicacies within his reach.
Any thinking being (whatever the dimension in which he has established his perceptible frequency) suffers the consequences of his own illusory nature. That is to say, the "universe projected by his mind out there" that he "sees, that he touches, that he feels thermally, that he thinks, in short, is transformed by him in that thinking process, which means that he can never access the intrinsically substantial reality of what we perceive and puerilely call "reality".
What we ordinarily perceive is a transformation, i.e., an interpretation, "psychologically driven by intellective cognition since our bodily sense organs, nerve pathways and cortical mechanisms of synthesis TOTALLY FAKE, reality; Such "interpreted reality" DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OURSELVES, ONLY, A COLD RANGE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES IS THE TRUE SUBSTRATE OF EXPERIENCE.
Thus, as an example of this inaccessibility to the TRUTH masked and reinterpreted by our senses, we could say that whatever we see and touch in reality there is no such contact of the surface that composes any object, since there are great relative distances between the "atoms of the object and the atoms of the epidermis covering our fingers.
But we could argue that if the object we hold with our fingers were not in direct contact with the skin it would inevitably "fall to the ground".  But the reality is that the same force fields perform a tension function by establishing a repulsion between negative and positive electric charges, which means that direct contact never occurs.
On the other hand, if what we were holding between our fingers was a piece of cold metal, we could argue that this sensation of coldness is due to the contact with the metal itself, when the reality is that such coldness is a consequence of the low amplitude of the vibrations that make up its molecules with respect to the molecules that make up the epidermis of the fingers that hold it.
We can also appreciate that the compact appearance of this cold metal is in reality illusory, since the atomic nuclei are separated in the same proportion as the stars that make up a galaxy.
It should also be noted that the brightness of the metal is actually ten times higher than what our eye captures because when light passes through the lens and the vitreous humor, they absorb almost all the photons reaching the retina a reduced luminous energy that is not representative of reality.
Furthermore, neurophysiologically, we must take into account that light NEVER reaches the neuroencephalon, because the photons when hitting the retina cause coded impulses that are transmitted through the neural network of the optic nerve in the form of electrical nerve impulses that are encoded in a key information so that the image of the metal that reaches the brain that it receives from the retina is so similar to the word "metal" that make up its name.
Therefore, all these sensory, tactile, optical, and neurological processes that make up our senses and that the encephalon tries to synthesize into a single perception is nothing more than a DISTORTED ILLUSORY interpretation of that object or objects that we claim "exist out there".
In other words, the "image" of that shiny metal that seems so real to us is only the idea that we think we have of the word METAL that we have built on a distorted and purely illusory perception.
Now, the question that arises after this illustrative explanation of the illusoriness of the whole "universe" that we claim to perceive without distorting its reality in its multiple forms of "BEING" Can something or someone access this universe, "think about it without distorting it? The answer is that this "someone" "something" is the SOURCE.
The SOURCE has access to that REALITY WITHOUT DEFORMING IT not because it is a "creating" entity of such a perceptive universe, because the SOURCE, IS NOT CONSTITUTED OF THOUGHTS, nor does the word "create" do justice to such an ACT of "creating" as interpreted by all sentient beings who are experiencing separation.  That is to say, THE SOURCE, coexists with Reality without the latter being transcendent to it. REALITY is an act of THE SOURCE that is generated without THE SOURCE having previously potentiated it. Therefore, "thinking", which is NOT thinking of THE SOURCE, has nothing to do with the cognitive perceptive process that represents the so-called or rather illusory "act of thinking" of all separate beings called thinking and dimensional.
Therefore, BEING is not intrinsically IMMANENT. This term of immanence is only a subjective appreciation of the idea of separation that conforms it by extorting the Reality that hides behind the deformed intellectual vision of all separate beings. In other words, from THE SOURCE, the "universe" does not represent the wide range of forms in the different densities familiar to the intellectually nescient beings that even THE SOURCE does not appreciate as something that EXISTS or that does NOT EXIST.
That which EXISTS for THE SOURCE is that REALITY as ACT is immutable and eternal; THE SOURCE is not full of things devised by a limited mind that "perceives a universe out there" where infinite points of attention (separate parts) make up a whole whose parts make up THE SOURCE. This is another distortion derived from a fundamentally unreal idea that is the product of a mind obtusely incapable of understanding what ETERNITY is and this TOTALITY that is THE SOURCE. It is not composed of parts (points of attention) nor is it the sum of any part of the points of attention because ALL POINTS OF ATTENTION ARE ILLUSORY TO THE SOURCE.
It is necessary to insist between the great difference between the concept of genesis of a being separated from THE SOURCE. That is, seen from the perspective of man, he believes that THE SOURCE "creates the potential bases of matter with its atoms and generates laws that govern the cosmos, but for the perspective of THE SOURCE the function "to generate", "to create", even "to coexist" is totally meaningless.”

This writing, CHARCOTRANQUILLO, is what was being sought to understand. The mind of Jimipickle cannot generate an understanding of the truth of Source because Jimipickle thinks he is a part of source, which he is not because Source has no parts. The CONSCIOUSNESS that SEES Jimipickle’s knows that he is but a dream, not real, and, therefore, what appears in the images seen by Jimipickle’s eyes, smells from the nose, cold and hot felt by the skin, and sounds heard by the ears are a distortion of what is believed by Jimipickle as real, but are not. As to why CONSCIOUSNESS is SEEING this also cannot be defined by the mind that exists in the illusion driven by these senses. Yet, CONSCIOUSNESS is SEEING this.

The events of the illusionary life of Jimipickle over the past few weeks expound upon this. None of the events over the past few weeks make any sense and are shrouded in dichotomy about what was expected to happen, and what happened, what was wanted and what was received. In a lesser but equal extent, the events relate to the example given in the above message involving Tantalus.
The mind wants to make sense and draw conclusions, but there is no sense or conclusions to be made, it just IS. Emotions are there too, and just as illusionary as the senses.

Accepting this, is satisfactory; understanding this, is a mystery.

Board footer