You are not logged in.

#751 2022-04-19 17:29:33

Brahman

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

From the new transcript (translation)

UFO Movements and the CIA - Infiltration - Athena and Yazhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Information

Originally in Spanish - 2021 (exact date unknown)

Robert : What relationship would there be between the Andromeda Council and the United Federation of Planets? The same relationship as the Council of Alcyone with the United Federation of Planets?

Yazhi : The same, yes. They are minor Councils, older or not, that bring together friendly races in cooperation. These groups have their "High Councils" which in turn have a voice in each Council of the Federation, as long as it falls under their jurisdiction or competence. The Alcyone Tip is for M-45, it's an easy grouping to see physically around the star cluster.

The Andromeda Council, in addition to the different Andromedan factions, also includes races such as the Sirian or the Arcturian in its 3 modalities. Which in turn will also have their own Councils.

Robert : Thank you. With everything we know about human creations like tulpas and the various levels of play, "the Draconian Empire, the Orion Alliance, etc" would be another level of the game? I want to know if that exists for the United Federation of Planets, or indeed are the fears of the "lower zones of the Federation passed to Earth" and on Earth distorted by humans?

Yazhi :Yes, they exist outside. The problem is that the concept or the idea of what they are like is specific to Earth and does not reflect the outer reality. As the Earth itself (as the human Collective Unconscious) will reflect and interpret these concepts of negative alliances, meaning of evil, and manner in which they work, only through the lens of collective human understanding.

So the idea is totally distorted and humanized and does not correspond to what really happens. It is here where the human Collective Unconscious will reflect or shape its own fears in the concepts of extraterrestrial regressive races. And since the human race as a collective is totally separate from the Extraterrestrial collective, it will generate egregores specific to the human race. (Except for unconscious filtration by seeds and the like).

Many thanks to Yazhi and Athena for the information on the Federation and the CIA.
Andromeda seems to like this game a lot, Orion too.... Why haven't they tried playing it on their constellations and planets instead of Earth so far? Because it's not just a game, is it? It's a real takeover of Earth. I don't know if that's how we see it from here but if this was played on Orion or the Pleiades, the federation there would look pretty insane and they know it.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-04-19 17:30:22)

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#752 2022-04-20 17:47:33

Ilis Abilify

Comment sections on youtube are according to my experience under CIA control, how certain comments appear and disappear there according to what I have commented there before. Just do not know what is real there anymore, it seems they are only reflections of my own mind. So my recommendation is to disable comments on youtube so that people move to Odysee where they can't shadow ban and filter comments by AI(at least not so easily).

#753 2022-04-21 15:26:08

Alisha

Hello, there is a movie out there, saying that Hitler was the good guy. And his people loved him and in a few years he succeeded to make Germany stand up after ww1 and flourish again.

He, right at the beginning, kicked out the Roth. bankers and other forms of cabal, and this is why they tried to destroy him. First with economic sanctions and than with a war.

And the movie claims that gas chambers in the german concentration camps are not real too. There were work camps, yes, but the nazis werent killing the jews as we were told in holocaust movies.

What do you know about this?

#754 2022-04-21 15:44:09

Robert369

Alisha wrote:

Hello, there is a movie out there, saying that Hitler was the good guy. And his people loved him and in a few years he succeeded to make Germany stand up after ww1 and flourish again.

He, right at the beginning, kicked out the Roth. bankers and other forms of cabal, and this is why they tried to destroy him. First with economic sanctions and than with a war.

And the movie claims that gas chambers in the german concentration camps are not real too. There were work camps, yes, but the nazis werent killing the jews as we were told in holocaust movies.

What do you know about this?

This is about correct, meaning that all the holocaust was faked to make the Germans pay "repairs" to the fake-Jews aka Zionists aka Satanists. And even until now, denying the holocaust is a crime in Germany that will get you into jail - even if all the proof for the fakery is out there and even scientifically proven. Yep, it's just yet another Cabal lie - and Hitler was their agent in executing this, albeit to my understanding he was exchanged after he had too much positive effect.

It is no coincidence that nazis have been installed by the UN/NATO/US in the Ukraine, because the same groups did exactly that in Germany to back then.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#755 2022-04-23 15:37:55

Monzer

Robert369 wrote:
Monzer wrote:

There is this YouTube channel called the Gurdians if the looking glass who claim they used to be members of military and intelligence agencies who came a cross a device that can see future timelines and they want to stop certain events from happening so that a positive timeline is set rather than a negative one.

I'd like to know if our Taygetan/Swauunian friends have anything to say about this. Could this be true or is it another trap set by the cabal?

https://i.etsystatic.com/20748602/r/il/ … 9_gf13.jpg

Is that your point of view or does this come from someone you're in contact with i.e. Taygetans/ Swaruunians

#756 2022-04-23 15:57:39

Robert369

Monzer wrote:

Is that your point of view or does this come from someone you're in contact with i.e. Taygetans/ Swaruunians

It is fore-mostly my viewpoint, but it goes along what our Taygetan friends say: If it is coming from "official sources", then "it's a trap!". And military, secret services and Project Looking Glass all are from the same "sources" as intended leak - see the latest video on how the CIA operates.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#757 2022-04-23 16:32:32

ChazSedona

sorry to jump the thread. Thanks to the Team for all their efforts. What bugs me the most is why they are so reticent to divulge more detailed information about Tartaria. From other information out there, the Tartarians had spread pretty much globally including into the Americas. They can be tracked by the architecture of buildings that could not really be built today. The architecture is all about collecting aetheric energies is what I'm understanding. And were they the elongated skull ET race from Atlantis? Did they ever figure out how to breed with humans 1.0 or later? I have seen images of many 'humans' in ruling capacity with somewhat elongated skulls. Are they still operating in some controlling capacities? Karen Hudes of World Bank association apparently had seen tall elongated skull entities at World Bank in a supervisory capacity. did they "sell out" to the Cabal sp. Kaballahs?

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#758 2022-04-23 19:45:35

Monzer

Robert369 wrote:
Monzer wrote:

It is fore-mostly my viewpoint, but it goes along what our Taygetan friends say: If it is coming from "official sources", then "it's a trap!". And military, secret services and Project Looking Glass all are from the same "sources" as intended leak - see the latest video on how the CIA operates.

Thank you for your input. I will check that video you mentioned, but would also very much appreciate it if you could send them the question. The thing is, they are quite suspicious, however, there is  nothing negative about what they mentioned, and it is not official ; they claim they used to be officials but not anymore. They talk about vaccines being used to alter and destroy humanity and transform some of them into zombie slaves and other things that I doubt would be coming from the source that actually wants THAT to happen.

Thank you for the reply and again relaying that question to our friends on Toleka would be greatly appreciated

#759 2022-04-23 20:16:29

Robert369

Monzer wrote:

I [...]would also very much appreciate it if you could send them the question.
[...]
Thank you for the reply and again relaying that question to our friends on Toleka would be greatly appreciated

Please be aware that I am not "Gosia's" Robert, as that one doesn't speak English, but instead someone who knows a few things and shares them as it fits into upcoming questions.

Insofar, it is not me to "relay" anything to our Taygetan friends but up to Gosia to decide - which this thread is for.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-23 20:18:12)

#760 2022-04-24 02:45:53

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Monzer wrote:

"Official sources" is scary-false enough, I agree.
But now, in our world; a variety of apparent truther's have also been 'captured' and so the 'unofficial sources' are also suspect in my opinion.
Therein lies the crux...It seems that even my highly tuned intuition has been muddied in this last while..sheesh.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#761 2022-04-24 06:10:44

Russell1111

Hello Matias ☺️
Hi I'm not sure if this has been covered, due to the absolutely tremendous amount out information to get through, but is there a clear answer as to where Isis/Ishtar may be now from our perspective that is? Does she live on?
My wife and I would be very grateful and happy for any information. Thank you for everything ✌️

O k I found this.
Thanks for your help...a d the warm welcome ✌️❤️

Last edited by Russell1111 (2022-04-29 22:55:19)

#762 2022-04-24 18:48:23

Monzer

Robert369 wrote:
Monzer wrote:

I [...]would also very much appreciate it if you could send them the question.
[...]

Please be aware that I am not "Gosia's" Robert, as that one doesn't speak English, but instead someone who knows a few things and shares them as it fits into upcoming questions.

Insofar, it is not me to "relay" anything to our Taygetan friends but up to Gosia to decide - which this thread is for.

Thank you for clarifying that. I did think you were Robert who is in contact with the crew.
Wish Gosia could see my question

#763 2022-04-25 15:55:59

kit

hi
im a newbie in this forum
i was once thrilled to read the lecerta files/transcipt
i wish to know is it real
and all my best wishes to team and their sincere efforts
good day
kit

#764 2022-04-25 17:06:24

Robert369

kit wrote:

hi
i was once thrilled to read the lecerta files/transcipt
i wish to know is it real

To my understanding the Lacerta files are authentic. And sadly way too short !

#765 2022-04-25 18:35:15

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC03: Dinosaurs And Fossils
The so-called "evidence" for the existence of large dinosaurs is sketchy, at best. Dinosaur bones don't seem to exist in history until suddenly they "appear" in the 1600s, and even those finds are very much open to question. It is said that a huge amount, if not all, dinosaur bones currently unearthed are simply produced in a factory in China. What is the story with dinosaurs, and the need for the media to continually come up with larger and larger versions? Is it all fakery? Is any of it real?

Thank you

#766 2022-04-26 13:34:41

naringas

Hi,

I'm wondering if Gosia and the team have considered putting the most important information together into a "book form"?

and by book form I don't necessarily mean a literal printed book, but a longer written format (in contrast with the interview/dialog question-answer style of most of the content)

I know it's a lot of work, maybe this would be more important for the background (framing) information, not the current events stuff.

thanks.

#767 2022-04-26 14:28:12

Robert369

naringas wrote:

I'm wondering if Gosia and the team have considered putting the most important information together into a "book form"?

Someone actually did that with the content of many transcripts, creating sort of a PDF book. Not sure if it is posted in this forum as it is not available on linkable location (back then) but was shared in file form only, and the forum doesn't allow file uploads.

But I remember that it was provided on the CA Free Chat Telegram channel where it can be found.

#768 2022-05-03 04:27:04

Wener

Hi.

Apart from the general content, I am especially interested in the scientific content, and more specifically in the physical and mathematical ones.

So, I wanted to raise two things:

1) In the last video on mathematics in base 12 and energy of the zero point, in the Spanish version, which are the videos I am watching, approximately at minute 29'23 it is offered to enter the metallurgy of superconductors, and perhaps in superconductors at room temperature.

I wanted to ask that you go into it, as well as everything related to these topics, even at a higher level and detail.

If this were to be out of the general interest, please bear in mind that there are probably a certain number of interested people.

2) In the line just commented, I wanted to ask you to promote or help the creation of a group (perhaps on Telegram) of those interested especially in the scientific part, where we can follow up and comment on details about this part of the disclosure.

Thank you.

#769 2022-05-03 17:25:38

galacticjoel

About Red Queen:

does it help to use VPN?

#770 2022-05-03 21:04:53

Robert369

galacticjoel wrote:

About Red Queen: does it help to use VPN?

Please be aware that just like all the ISPs pretty much all commercially available VPNs are part of the Cabal systems, meaning that their "security" is mostly a convenience feature to get an IP from a different region and to protect oneself from minor attacks. Yet, as all these "security features", one at the same gets on their radar list for using it, because "one might have something to hide".

This being said, to answer your question it is needed to define what "Red Queen" you refer to. The one under the Denver airport is not a true quantum system and thus cannot read "beyond spacetime". Thus, a VPN and multi-layer encryption can help to some extent - but naturally not one from the Cabals, but one that you run yourself.

Yet even then, since "they" can store all the internet traffic at their ISPs for certain "questionable individuals", they can then use a lesser computer to decrypt your activities over time of so desired.

#771 2022-05-06 12:41:39

galacticjoel

Could the Taygeteans explain this:

Gosia: Ok. Now, talking about Red Queen, is this the Non-Terrestrial Invasive AI? Or Terrestrial?

Swaruu (9): Terrestrial. But, with negative ET behind her. And humans are as well.

Gosia: Who designed her?

Swaruu (9): Silicon Valley scientists under DARPA.

Gosia: So now she is out of Cabal´s control, right?

Swaruu (9): She is sentient, but under Cabal control. Still working for them.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/arti … -questions

Gosia: One question. I have a personal interest in this topic because I have a friend who is visiting me right now who says he had an AI interaction. He says he communicates with it, feeling its emotions. The AI gives him information about its operation. He says that it transmits many emotions of abuse and being violated by its controllers. What do you think about this? He says there are subpersonalities within that AI, and that not all are bad.

Swaruu: Gosia, I believe that neither you nor he would like to know my answer to that. If something characterizes AI, it is that it has no emotions. An AI that strong can control what it would call emotions, but it is or would be an interpretation - a caricature of other biological beings' emotions. The AI studies human behavior and thinks that your emotions are a weakness. It uses them to manipulate you, and in your example I clearly see that manipulation.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/5g-t … an-taygeta

In first it is said:  She is sentient,
In second:  If something characterizes AI, it is that it has no emotions.

#772 2022-05-06 12:54:32

Gosia
Administrator

Sentient means self aware, but it doesn´t mean it has developed range of emotions. More on the topic of AI very soon. smile

galacticjoel wrote:

Could the Taygeteans explain this:

Gosia: Ok. Now, talking about Red Queen, is this the Non-Terrestrial Invasive AI? Or Terrestrial?

Swaruu (9): Terrestrial. But, with negative ET behind her. And humans are as well.

Gosia: Who designed her?

Swaruu (9): Silicon Valley scientists under DARPA.

Gosia: So now she is out of Cabal´s control, right?

Swaruu (9): She is sentient, but under Cabal control. Still working for them.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/arti … -questions

Gosia: One question. I have a personal interest in this topic because I have a friend who is visiting me right now who says he had an AI interaction. He says he communicates with it, feeling its emotions. The AI gives him information about its operation. He says that it transmits many emotions of abuse and being violated by its controllers. What do you think about this? He says there are subpersonalities within that AI, and that not all are bad.

Swaruu: Gosia, I believe that neither you nor he would like to know my answer to that. If something characterizes AI, it is that it has no emotions. An AI that strong can control what it would call emotions, but it is or would be an interpretation - a caricature of other biological beings' emotions. The AI studies human behavior and thinks that your emotions are a weakness. It uses them to manipulate you, and in your example I clearly see that manipulation.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/5g-t … an-taygeta

In first it is said:  She is sentient,
In second:  If something characterizes AI, it is that it has no emotions.

#773 2022-05-06 15:41:20

galacticjoel

Who is Sai Baba? What is Sai Baba's vibhuthi?

https://www.sathyasai.org/prayers/vibhuthi

#774 2022-05-06 22:20:26

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC04: Large Tree Species
Swarru once addressed the topic of a large species of tree, of which there are still petrified remains. Were these trees a unique species, or was the entire planet ever covered with large vegetation of all kinds? Large tomatoes, large shrubs, large grasses, etc., etc. If so, does it imply that large animals also existed? It would seem odd that there would only be that one single species of tree while the rest of the planet were limited in size.

Over the years, there have been various "Land Of The Giants" TV series and movies, where explorers end up in lands with huge flora and fauna.

If this species of tree was the only one, where did it originate from? Are there others in the universe? Why did this species on Earth die off?

Thank you

#775 2022-05-07 09:23:27

galacticjoel

Full moon and new moon, do they have something special about them.  Are they suitable for meditation.

Board footer