You are not logged in.

#51 2020-10-26 07:01:02

Re: JESUS - DID OR NOT HE EXIST? WHO WAS BEHIND HIM?

For example, in the US alone, there are 300 different Christian groups, each of which says they are right about who Jesus was. So there are 300 different versions of the life of Jesus. 300 different truths about his life on Earth.

Religions are based on dogmas.
Glad to read that link if you put one in this thread.

#52 2020-10-26 09:11:14

Robert369

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

I just looked those transcripts up, and they are not on Swaruu.org but instead are English translated versions of some Spanish videos. I put them up on my private server, to which links do not work. If you want to have a look at them, you best sign up on my server where I provide them. See my signature for details on that.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2020-10-26 09:47:47

Robert369 wrote:
Tommi On The Gig wrote:

I just looked those transcripts up, and they are not on Swaruu.org but instead are English translated versions of some Spanish videos. I put them up on my private server, to which links do not work. If you want to have a look at them, you best sign up on my server where I provide them. See my signature for details on that.

So it is not possible to transfer the link?

https://humansarefree.com/2018/04/the-v … ation.html
The Vatican removed 14 books from the bible in 1684 with no real explanation

Why they removed those 14 books from the bible?

#54 2020-10-26 11:18:23

Robert369

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

You assume links, but it is about files which are on my private server and hence cannot be linked.

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

You either have to ask the Vatican to get an answer because only they can know for sure, or you understand what the Vatican is about and how they work, then knowing that they remove anything that could "accidentally" empower people.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2020-10-26 11:36:12

mitkobs

https://gofile.io/d/SNKG9X

Five part explanation about Jesus from Swaruu.

#56 2020-10-26 18:54:21

Robert369 wrote:
Tommi On The Gig wrote:

You assume links, but it is about files which are on my private server and hence cannot be linked.

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

You either have to ask the Vatican to get an answer because only they can know for sure, or you understand what the Vatican is about and how they work, then knowing that they remove anything that could "accidentally" empower people.

Robert
It was a rhetorical question ?

Board footer