You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-27 08:28:20

Dear Gosia...

I understand that you are busy, but I have a matter that I must bring to your attention, and there is nobody else that I can turn to with it. I emailed you about a week ago, and have gotten no response. I re-sent the email today, and I have also sent a copy to Matias. This is a sensitive topic, so I will not go into detail here what it is about, but I want to let you know that this is not some junk or spam email. I risk looking like an idiot coming to you with this matter, but I assure you that what I have disclosed to you is the truth.

The email was sent to cosmicagency.tuta.io, and to Matias through the forum mailer from my Protonmail account BlackDragon89@protonmail.com. I humbly ask you to please read it and consider my words carefully. I would very much like a response.

You can reach me at my Protonmail either directly or through the forum mailer. I know that I am just some guy from the forum that has not always been 100% mature or kind, but as I have said, I truly have nowhere else to turn because of the nature of this issue. Some careful consideration of what I have disclosed to you and a response would mean a lot. Thank you for your time.

-Crystal Dragon

righteously indignant

#2 2021-12-27 21:53:54

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Dear Gosia...

I am sorry but we are unable to assist you with this request at this time, Crystal Dragon. hmm

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I understand that you are busy, but I have a matter that I must bring to your attention, and there is nobody else that I can turn to with it. I emailed you about a week ago, and have gotten no response. I re-sent the email today, and I have also sent a copy to Matias. This is a sensitive topic, so I will not go into detail here what it is about, but I want to let you know that this is not some junk or spam email. I risk looking like an idiot coming to you with this matter, but I assure you that what I have disclosed to you is the truth.

The email was sent to cosmicagency.tuta.io, and to Matias through the forum mailer from my Protonmail account BlackDragon89@protonmail.com. I humbly ask you to please read it and consider my words carefully. I would very much like a response.

You can reach me at my Protonmail either directly or through the forum mailer. I know that I am just some guy from the forum that has not always been 100% mature or kind, but as I have said, I truly have nowhere else to turn because of the nature of this issue. Some careful consideration of what I have disclosed to you and a response would mean a lot. Thank you for your time.

-Crystal Dragon

#3 2021-12-27 22:06:21

Gosia wrote:

I am sorry but we are unable to assist you with this request at this time, Crystal Dragon. hmm

Crystal Dragon wrote:

-Crystal Dragon

Kinda messed up given the uniqueness of the circumstances, and I'm not seeing much hope for the future given the current trajectory of things...but hey, thank you for at least answering hmm

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-28 06:38:43)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-12-28 02:33:10

DarkOwl

I hope you're Ok Crystal Dragon!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-12-28 05:42:41

DarkOwl wrote:

Honestly? I'm not. But I do appreciate your concern, friend.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-12-28 08:08:56

Dear friend ..... let it go. What ever it is, let it go.   

Sometimes there are things too big to solve them for oneself. But there is something greater than you and me. And this something, we catholics call it "God allmighty", can and will solve the problem 

Lay down your problem on the altar of however you call God, Source... whatever.  And then .... let it go.

#7 2021-12-28 21:39:50

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Just for transparency, I have reached out to Crystal Dragon off-forum.
Can't leave a brother in distress!
Sending you love CD <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-12-28 21:49:05

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Just for transparency, I have reached out to Crystal Dragon off-forum.
Can't leave a brother in distress!
Sending you love CD <3

Thanks, bud. You've been briefed. I trust only a select few with this.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-12-28 23:42:45

charliebelle

<3

#10 2021-12-29 04:04:54

charliebelle wrote:

<3

Thanks for your support <3

righteously indignant

#11 2022-01-05 06:58:09

Edith_S

Hy Crystal Dragon,
Being here not for long time, I am not quite familiar with all personal stories, but I read yours a few days ago, and seeing Gosia’s response, alow me to explain a little more detailed in what way the situation can be interpreted.
Just consider the fact that alien beings throughout history have tricked people showing up like saints and making predictions, etc. sometimes to individuals , sometimes to larger masses.
Well, it seems that they can give individual attention to certain folks and target them with custom made information, encounters, messages that resonate with the individual’s mental-emotional orientation – it could be flattering, mesmerizing, disheartening, sometimes inspiring…it is our duty to discern which one is. I know this by firsthand experience and of other people who I assisted in solving  their dilemma, which, after prolonged dwelling on, could become paralyzing, disruptive.
It is important to take a hard and honest look at yourself , maybe consult a qualified person, what is this doing in my life??? Did I made progress doe to it? Did I became a better person?
Or am I just self-deluding myself and sinking more and more into finding excuses to linger here more as it is hard for now to admit that I was wrong.
People tend to fiercely defend their choices, as admitting that you were wrong on this one, means that you are wrong in many other aspects, and , ultimately, you are a failure.
Could you perhaps turn your energies and creative forces towards lifting yourself out of this pit?
Just write down 5 things that are worth living for, that are possible to achieve, and persevere to have some tangible results to it, in order to experience the return of the joy of living?
Start with small steps – intend,  say it aloud and be sure to make your eyes sparkle !!! And let it go, do not contradict yourself, do not check it out for results , just go ahead with your life.
These might not  sound flattering to you now, but, after all, you are a creator ! So, go out and spread your wings !

E_S

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#12 2022-04-25 14:43:11

naringas

To: crystal dragon

I wonder what kind of scenario could be so incredibly difficult that you cannot help yourself? (including letting it go as an option to help yourself, or even "biting the bullet"/taking the loss)

Gosia wrote:

Crystal Dragon wrote:

-Crystal Dragon

Last edited by naringas (2022-04-25 14:43:51)

Board footer