You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-29 20:29:56

Yashar

Is the 5G radiation getting stronger?

Hello Gosia and everyone else!

There is an important question I would like to ask. I live in Germany and many people I know have been feeling VERY different in the past few days, myself included. We suddenly got strong headaches, are feeling nauseous, dizzy and very weak. It can't be a coincidence. Even people who live far away from me are experiencing the exact same thing. My guess is that they are starting to make 5G stronger; maybe because there are many people allegedly getting sick from coronavirus to make it look like the second wave is actually coming. Or to just lower our frequency a lot. Do the Taygeteans maybe know what this could be about and if my guess is true? Or if there is another reason behind it? And does anyone from different countries experience the same Symptoms? Thank you!

~ Yashar

#2 2020-09-29 21:07:51

Robert369

Re: Is the 5G radiation getting stronger?

I am living in the mountains in the middle of nowhere, so there's for sure no 5G effects here, and I am quite self-protective against such radiation anyways.

Yet, I am having a hard time with my usually sheer unlimited energies during the past couple of days. I assume that this is related to cosmic energies that the current start constellations cause. These are the reason for the latest two urgent mass meditations because we can counter this and the effects on the planet and its future timeline.

About right now is the climax of these energies, and it naturally affects many people - 5G or not.

Please see my thread about these urgent mass meditations, the next one is starting in about 40 mins only.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-10-27 07:21:33

Yashar wrote:

Hello Gosia and everyone else!

There is an important question I would like to ask. I live in Germany and many people I know have been feeling VERY different in the past few days, myself included. We suddenly got strong headaches, are feeling nauseous, dizzy and very weak. It can't be a coincidence. Even people who live far away from me are experiencing the exact same thing. My guess is that they are starting to make 5G stronger; maybe because there are many people allegedly getting sick from coronavirus to make it look like the second wave is actually coming. Or to just lower our frequency a lot. Do the Taygeteans maybe know what this could be about and if my guess is true? Or if there is another reason behind it? And does anyone from different countries experience the same Symptoms? Thank you!

~ Yashar

Hello Yashar
My friend said he had received several messages from people who believed they had been subjected to an electromagnetic shock here in Finland. This is just over a month away. 5G is very fast here in Finland but only in small areas. Another friend tested 5G in the center of a city and download speed what he got was 920 Mbps and upload speed 70 Mbps.

https://www.europeansources.info/record … an-health/

A recent European Parliament report (PE 646.172 March 2020) states: "Several studies suggest that 5G appears to be harmful to humans, plants, animals, insects and microbes, and as 5G technology has not been tested in practice, it would be wise to proceed cautiously."

According to OECD STATISTICS, Finland uses the most wireless networks in the world. Finland's official RF (microwave) limit values are remarkably high compared to many other countries. The lowest limit value is 1 mW / m2 in Liechtenstein, 24 mW / m2 in Luxembourg and Ukraine, 100 mW / m2 in Toronto, China, Italy, Poland and Russia, 42.5-95 mW / m2 in Switzerland and 10,000 mW / m2 in Finland.

So you can see that in Finland we have at least 100 times powerful wireless network here. a hundred times more electromagnetic microwave radiation than anywhere else.

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2020-10-27 08:14:47)

#4 2020-10-27 09:07:53

Robert369

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

So you can see that in Finland we have at least 100 times powerful wireless network here. a hundred times more electromagnetic microwave radiation than anywhere else.

This is not correctly derived really: The maximum allowed power is "at least 100 times" higher, but the overall radiation surely is lower than ins most countries due to the low population density in Finland. Now add that 5G has 100m range only, meaning that those antennas must be place at least every 150-200m to get full coverage.

Hence, unless you live in larger cities that actually are covered by 5G because "it is worth it there" to affect many people, there will be no effect - just like for me who lives in a remote location. The low 5G range combined with Finland's overall low population density makes 5G rather ineffective for a full-country coverage there, though the 5G distribution is similar in most other countries too where it is mostly/only installed in the cities.

This being said, it should get clear that it is everyone's own choice to live in a radiated and toxic city environment, to which people were lured in the past decades to leave the hard-to-control rural regions, or to do what needs to be done even if it means leaving the cabalistic fake-comfy zone and leave to the country side, along with dropping all the bad lifestyle, etc.. that comes with using products from the cabalistic industries. Which would raise one's frequency sufficiently to successfully continue the path of awakening.

In short: In my view, 5G is simply "yet another reminder" of "live within the cabal system and get killed or do something about it". My private server aims at helping with "doing something about it", see my signature for details.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-10-27 13:43:52

Robert
When 3G arrives in Finland  Jorma Ollilas (Nokia) wife were the authoritative who decided on fields strenghts then. So we have have a long tradition of such thing. thus, field strengths were at least ten times higher than elsewhere in Europe.
About 20 years ago I worked with three different operators here in Finland.  So I can say I know something about cell phone issues.
Luckily those 5G is quite weak here where I live. House is located the edge of the 4G network.

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2020-10-27 13:49:24)

Board footer