You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-08 17:51:02

DigitalCowboy

Religion: Enslavement?

From the best that i can find online/books, is that Religion (it's the same as banking) was startin in 225 ish AD, to enslave the humans.  Has no other real purpose.  Does anyone innerstand or agree?

#2 2020-12-08 23:30:22

Robert369

Re: Religion: Enslavement?

DigitalCowboy wrote:

From the best that i can find online/books, is that Religion (it's the same as banking) was startin in 225 ish AD, to enslave the humans.  Has no other real purpose.  Does anyone innerstand or agree?

Sure, thought it is well-known that religions are man-made (or rather ET induced) for brainwashing and thus better control of the enslaved population, disempowering them by giving their power to a slave driver fake-god which in truth they are themselves.

But all the brainwash started way earlier really, though it never was as organized as it has been in the past millennia when humans started to conglomerate more into "cities" (aka enslavement camps).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-26 20:20:32

Well, it surely depends on a person. If you are easy to control, you will fall into this pit and will find out that you’ve lost the freedom of action. I personally make a clear difference between religion and faith. Religion is public or social, and faith is personal. You can believe in God and have some trouble understanding the religious logic. Sometimes the churches want to influence the opinion of the parishioners. But if you have your own brain and sensitive heart, you can look for the right answer yourself and decide what to do. You can choose any of the portland Oregon churches and look for the one that’s closer to you.

Last edited by kristinaneiper (2022-04-29 11:55:06)

#4 2022-04-26 22:04:28

07wideeyes

DigitalCowboy wrote:

Yes, from what I innerstand, this date is more-or-less the time when the christian branch of mind control or enslavement began. It's as if the matrix control over (most of) the population, which had been in existence for quite some time, began to get thicker and heavier from that time on. The topic of religion as mind control of the masses is discussed in quite a few videos. You could use the search function to find some of the references. And we can contrast 'organised religion' with 'genuine spirituality', which is the route out of the slavery.

#5 2022-04-26 23:25:36

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, from what I innerstand, this date is more-or-less the time when the christian branch of mind control or enslavement began.

Talmudic Judaism (or Rabbinic Judaism) was created around the same time as well. The Talmud was first compiled around 200AD.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-04-27 03:31:21

Tigerhawk

I've never been one to tell people not to go to church. I realize that some people like it because it gives them a sense of community and belonging. I'm OK with that. That being said, I have no desire for any organized religion. I'm not interested in the idea of worshipping a deity that demands adoration, nor am I interested in anything that suppresses freedom of thought or freedom of choice, which I feel religion does. I don't need to be in church on my knees every Sunday to prove that I'm good person, nor do I need the threat of Hell to be reminded not to be terrible to other people.

Do I see religion as enslavement? Honestly, yes. It teaches nothing but disempowerment (Note that I'm only speaking of Christianity because that's what I grew up in. The Roman Catholic Church, to be exact.) telling you that you are separate from a vengeful god that will punish you for every mistake you make, that you are nothing without him and will burn for all of eternity without the salvation that their church can provide for you. Is their anything more cruel than to mentally abuse people, especially children, with the threat of eternal damnation?

#7 2022-04-27 04:16:32

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:

Do I see religion as enslavement? Honestly, yes. It teaches nothing but disempowerment (Note that I'm only speaking of Christianity because that's what I grew up in. The Roman Catholic Church, to be exact.) telling you that you are separate from a vengeful god that will punish you for every mistake you make, that you are nothing without him and will burn for all of eternity without the salvation that their church can provide for you. Is their anything more cruel than to mentally abuse people, especially children, with the threat of eternal damnation?

I was born into, and grew up in, a fundamentalist Christian cult.
It was hellfire and brimstone from the pulpit with a heavy emphasis on sexual 'morality'. We were taught that if we 'died in sin' we would go to hell to be tortured for ever and ever and ever (no second chances!).
I can tell you that when puberty kicked in what a total head-fuck that was! I used to lie in bed at night trying to fathom what an eternity without God would be like and thought way too much about torture for a child my age!
It took me a very long time to get over it (probably still am). I ended up with massive addiction problems! (my younger sister died a few years ago of 'catastrophic liver failure' due to her alcoholism for example). Anxiety, depression, anger (perhaps seething rage!).

I've done a lot of work on myself to become a functioning human being and it took two longterm residential rehabs to learn to deal with my emotions without reaching for numbing agents. The upside of my experience is that I am fiercely freedom orientated and can spot cult-like behaviour a mile away.

So yes, religion does "teach nothing but disempowerment". Very true!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-04-27 04:58:14

mitkobs

Have to realize that experiencing the down side of life is bringing you the upper side of life. It is cruel but this is how it works. In the greatest suffering something clicks within and you want to become someone else better, you start to see the manipulation, the lies, the deceit, you realize your self abusing and no loving of the self attitude, you realize your pain and then you can change it, finding better ways to be.

#9 2022-04-27 13:55:31

Robert369

Just as a sidenote I'd like to add that "Religion" does not only apply to the conglomerate of churches, temples and priests, but also to pretty much all the other imposed belief systems, and especially those that keep you entangled/addicted, e.g....

• money,

• fake-education (belief in the teacher/professor),

• fake-science (belief in theories),

• fake-medicine (belief in a doctor),

• mobile internet lifestyle (must-have of constant chat noise),

• new-age savior syndrome (dependency on others),

... and many more of the cabalistic distractive control systems.

What all of these have in common is that they are all mind-based and not heart-based, and keep people distracted and disconnected from their inner world, while causing plenty of stress and duties/obligations to follow.

Which is right what "religion" is about - it's the same just via different methods. Limiting the view on just "religions" alone does not reveal the scope of what is behind them.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-27 13:57:22)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-04-27 15:12:02

Tigerhawk

DarkOwl wrote:

I was born into, and grew up in, a fundamentalist Christian cult.
It was hellfire and brimstone from the pulpit with a heavy emphasis on sexual 'morality'. We were taught that if we 'died in sin' we would go to hell to be tortured for ever and ever and ever (no second chances!).
I can tell you that when puberty kicked in what a total head-fuck that was! I used to lie in bed at night trying to fathom what an eternity without God would be like and thought way too much about torture for a child my age!
It took me a very long time to get over it (probably still am).

I had a very similar experience. Growing up my mom and stepdad joined a fundamentalist cult. All the members of this group were Catholics because they believed that the Roman Catholic Church was the one true church of Christ, but their group is not recognized by the Church. They're still members of this group to this day, but I walked away long ago and quit going to church all together back in 2008 (which is when I suspect I came into this life via immersion). Anyway, growing up all I heard was fire and brimstone and basically anything fun in life was a temptation of the Devil. I remember, for example, being an adolescent going to a Catholic school, being surrounded by cute girls in plaid skirts, and believing that my "desires" where going to cause me to burn in Hell. It is flat out mental abuse, and I was a miserable person.

#11 2022-04-27 20:01:41

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:

Anyway, growing up all I heard was fire and brimstone and basically anything fun in life was a temptation of the Devil. I remember, for example, being an adolescent going to a Catholic school, being surrounded by cute girls in plaid skirts, and believing that my "desires" where going to cause me to burn in Hell. It is flat out mental abuse, and I was a miserable person.

My experience exactly! To a tee!

Board footer