You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-24 13:05:24

naringas

me, my own higher self, and??

I find that for some reason, me interacting directly with my higher self is not quite sufficient.

It's as though I need a third entity? object? in between. Like a bridge between two shores? (or like a camp halfway up the mountain?)

Or maybe I'm actually noticing that there's something, like a noise or an interference being inserted (or just found) in between this "connection". (kinda like in the matrix they "hack the signal" in order for morpheus to go looking for neo inside; focusing on the signal insertion)

Or maybe it's just my own incapability to align (or bring together, or get them to play along) this two aspects of my own self (soul)? but why? does it takes more than just wanting to (clear focused intention)? maybe it's like a puzzle too, and it is also necessary to figure out the riddle, to know the trick?

preemtptively thanking anybody willing (and able) to respond.

#2 2022-04-24 13:10:55

Robert369

Re: me, my own higher self, and??

naringas wrote:

I find that for some reason, me interacting directly with my higher self is not quite sufficient.

It's as though I need a third entity? object? in between. Like a bridge between two shores? (or like a camp halfway up the mountain?)

Please note that "you are alone in your universe", albeit interacting with others' universes based on collective agreements to play an MMORPG together. Thus, who you can connect to besides your Higher Self depends on your individual agreements.

Your Higher Self is you, and anything between your HS and your current LS is you as well. It might have been inserted by your HS because your frequency isn't high enough to directly connect to it yet - something that is not uncommon.

And, of course, there's always the chance that someone "plays HS for you", aka is redirecting your communication efforts if you are not able to make your communication truly private. This would be the same issue that channelers (with or without implant) have, not knowing "who's on the other end". It takes sufficient frequency, willpower and intent to circumvent such.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-24 16:29:02

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
naringas wrote:

Please note that "you are alone in your universe", albeit interacting with others' universes based on collective agreements to play an MMORPG together. Thus, who you can connect to besides your Higher Self depends on your individual agreements.

Your Higher Self is you, and anything between your HS and your current LS is you as well. It might have been inserted by your HS because your frequency isn't high enough to directly connect to it yet - something that is not uncommon.

And, of course, there's always the chance that someone "plays HS for you", aka is redirecting your communication efforts if you are not able to make your communication truly private. This would be the same issue that channelers (with or without implant) have, not knowing "who's on the other end". It takes sufficient frequency, willpower and intent to circumvent such.

thank you, this is a helpful reply (unlike your reply to me on the bromine topic).

thanks again.

#4 2022-04-27 16:05:21

naringas

I have this hypothesis about what could be "driving" (casting) interference into this 'private' communication (between self and higher self)

intro (starts from the matrix)

that there's a simulation (a mirror, or a clone) which is a language-like (a computable) constructed machine or apparatus that simulates reality.

the idea comes from understanding that language starts as a mirror, then it starts to get "scientific" and rely on experiments. but then, it becomes more than just a linguistic static description of the reality within which it exists (and which this langauge was constructed to replicate or clone).

it becomes a simulation of reality (but smaller, contained within reality) used to succesfully predict reality for various purposes.

eventually, there is a computable lingustic simulation which is "running" (like an app or computer program runs) langauges and is predicting them accurately.

so then it happens that the simulation is so good, that a living being (a soul) exists in two places "at once" in reality, but also within this simulation. (the simulation wants this; it was constructed to want this, to be an accurate clone).

so then it happens to me that I can make the simluation get desyncrhonized from the reality (by doing "weird" things not yet accounted by the simulation).

And all this is usually explained as "the matrix", but I am focusing on (highlighting) certain details of how it works (a more technicall sense) so I can explain what I'm trying to consider.

my hypothesis

the hypothesis it's no longer strictly necessary that I willingly engage in a contract for certain communications. the synchronicity (between real-me and simulated-but-without-me) is so strong (so to say) that the soul gets confused as to which is it.

and by this scheme, it becomes possible to subtly alter the simulated construction to manipulate (not control, but to strongly influence) the real-body (the soul gets pull/pushed).

this results in, for example a "higher self" which is so much like you but not really you that it becomes very difficult to untangle them. It causes the target to act as if it is under some "contract" because the simulated-clone version is altered to reflect this and this tricks the real-version. and so on.

I suppose I'm trying to get at the technical details (from my viewpont, but this should go withiout saying) of how is it that someone else can "play HS for you"

outro and another conjecture

Finally, I recall that around january 20, 2021 (I chated about this with a friend, so I have the date) I felt a weird sensation (like a net of light or something). I recall thinking that this may be some new machine-appartus coming online.
I conjectured back then that it was some sort of qm-compting device (sensor/antenna) going online; more specifically, a local earth version of somethin was booted up.

I wonder to which extent this sensor/antenna coud be used to broadcast (run this simulations) in a strong way that alters and confuses?

I also have a strange intution that whatever is enabled by this machine, is/was arleady possible, but it required a lot of ritual-techniques and several "priests" or clerics with specific training in rituals.

I dunno, there's a lot more stuff about soul-fragmentation and old magic of re-incarnation manipulation that I would need to consider but which I'm not really able to find information about (becuase "safety measures" which feel equivalent to control-by-ignorance measures).

I'm fumbling in the dark here... if I make light, it gets absorbed. if I reach for knowledge (whenever I fumble my way into it) I get attacked/distracted or otherwise de-railed; I have a very very soft pleiadan sensation (signature?) so I don't expect any tays to help me specifically. I understand a lot more than I know (which makes prevents me from communicating and thus coordinating well; and it's been weird getting used to being like this).

Last edited by naringas (2022-04-27 16:09:12)

#5 2022-04-27 23:39:54

Kahi Harawira

naringas wrote:

Or maybe I'm actually noticing that there's something, like a noise or an interference being inserted (or just found) in between this "connection". (kinda like in the matrix they "hack the signal" in order for morpheus to go looking for neo inside; focusing on the signal insertion)

Or maybe it's just my own incapability to align (or bring together, or get them to play along) this two aspects of my own self (soul)? but why? does it takes more than just wanting to (clear focused intention)? maybe it's like a puzzle too, and it is also necessary to figure out the riddle, to know the trick?

preemtptively thanking anybody willing (and able) to respond.

Detachment from reality, completely understand. And with it, the raising of sensitivities which are beyond the five senses that normally portray what reality is supposed to be.

It certainly does get confusing and after a while of prodding, pushing, and testing, and being able to confirm that these things seem to have an order to them, you begin to trust in yourself or see these things as being predictable.

It gets difficult when one cannot continuously confirm one’s thoughts about these things. For others, these matters are everyday life matters, that have become or are the norm.

Whether your experience was a quantum device or simply you going through the psychological metamorphosis or awakening to a new way of viewing the world, I have no idea nor can enter a judgment on it. It belongs exclusively to you. Perhaps it is as you say, merely a temptation, an invitation that was met with suspicion.

None the less, there are good things and bad things that exist in this world and are very real, beyond the limitation of the five senses. The fact that you are aware of this, from my point of view, speaks volumes.

Board footer