You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-25 12:51:23

Edith_S

Re: Questions to HRH Alenym?

I would also like to express my gratitude for this opportunity Alenym. 

Would it  be possible to act together at least 3 or 4 different races (the more , the better), so if ever comes to show yourselves, do it together, so that the earth population can see for themselves that there is good understanding and mutual collaboration among different races that share the same agenda?

Is there a way to convince some of the friendly extraterrestrials to elaborate a plan to introduce yourselves to the Earth's population in an unmistakable way, letting no chance for the negative faction to interfere, distort the message ? 

This could be preceded with some leaflets, distributed locally by people who know of extraterrestrials and the plan (like it was done in Colombia to inform people about the regime change directed by colonel Santos) , to draw the population's awareness to the fact that aliens exist and direct them to the correct sources, circumventing the MSM, or by other not corrupted ways which can be devised for sure by an advanced technology. The sky is the limit..

I know that it is a sensitive issue, but this is something really important - to make people aware of the situation they are in, showing the way out, and their role and responsibilities. Nobody will force them - but informed consent is a must. And many more.

People loved the cartoons like How to train you Dragon, and the like. Seeing an Urmah or an Alpha Draconian addressing them...they would surely listen !!!

Just my 2 pennies.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#27 2022-02-26 06:12:29

Edith_S

Edith_S wrote:

I would also like to express my gratitude for this opportunity Alenym. 

Would it  be possible to act together at least 3 or 4 different races (the more , the better), so if ever comes to show yourselves, do it together, so that the earth population can see for themselves that there is good understanding and mutual collaboration among different races that share the same agenda?

Is there a way to convince some of the friendly extraterrestrials to elaborate a plan to introduce yourselves to the Earth's population in an unmistakable way, letting no chance for the negative faction to interfere, distort the message ? 

This could be preceded with some leaflets, distributed locally by people who know of extraterrestrials and the plan (like it was done in Colombia to inform people about the regime change directed by colonel Santos) , to draw the population's awareness to the fact that aliens exist and direct them to the correct sources, circumventing the MSM, or by other not corrupted ways which can be devised for sure by an advanced technology. The sky is the limit..

I know that it is a sensitive issue, but this is something really important - to make people aware of the situation they are in, showing the way out, and their role and responsibilities. Nobody will force them - but informed consent is a must. And many more.

People loved the cartoons like How to train you Dragon, and the like. Seeing an Urmah or an Alpha Draconian addressing them...they would surely listen !!!

Just my 2 pennies.

Shortly after I posted, I found the video about the increased danger of being  in near earth orbit due to the proliferation of laser and other beaming weapons. I wouldn't expect anyone to expose themselves to such harm.  I don't know how much damage control can be applied, but I apologize if what I posted was a bad idea.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#28 2022-04-08 14:36:48

Is the Council of five described in the book of races by Dante Santori real? If so what are the relationships between them and the Alcyone Council in regards to the Earth situation?

#29 2022-04-09 13:59:36

Happy

Please note that all posts concerning Putin and Karistus in this thread will be moved to the thread dedicated to that topic specifically.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#30 2022-04-09 14:51:47

Tigerhawk

Uncharted Universe wrote:

Is the Council of five described in the book of races by Dante Santori real? If so what are the relationships between them and the Alcyone Council in regards to the Earth situation?

Yesterday I happened to be listening to an old Cosmic Agency video where Gosia is talking to Rashell of Temmer about the Vril Society. In addition to the Galactic Federation, Rashell mentions the Sphere Alliance (which I assume is the same one that Corey Goode talks about), the Council of Five, and the Council of Nine. Unfortunately she didn't go into any further detail.

Here's the transcript if you're interested:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/we-forme … -of-temmer

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-04-09 14:53:12)

#31 2022-04-10 08:29:20

Tigerhawk wrote:
Uncharted Universe wrote:

Yesterday I happened to be listening to an old Cosmic Agency video where Gosia is talking to Rashell of Temmer about the Vril Society. In addition to the Galactic Federation, Rashell mentions the Sphere Alliance (which I assume is the same one that Corey Goode talks about), the Council of Five, and the Council of Nine. Unfortunately she didn't go into any further detail.

Here's the transcript if you're interested:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/we-forme … -of-temmer

Many thanks Tigerhawk, i didn't remember that they mentioned it

#32 2022-04-27 14:58:47

Lurch

Could someone direct me to where the answer(s) are to any of these questions?

#33 2022-04-27 15:27:27

Tigerhawk

Lurch wrote:

I think the idea behind this thread was Gosia gathering questions to ask Alenym for a future video. That video has not been released at this time. I'm sure Gosia still plans for it further down the road when she and Alenym have the time. Two very busy ladies.

#34 2022-04-27 18:37:32

Lurch

ok, very good, thanks

#35 2022-04-27 19:58:58

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I think the idea behind this thread was Gosia gathering questions to ask Alenym for a future video. That video has not been released at this time. I'm sure Gosia still plans for it further down the road when she and Alenym have the time. Two very busy ladies.

It's the next video I believe smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2022-04-27 20:10:38

Gosia
Administrator

No, its not the video with the questions yet. Yes, you are right that the next video will be a conversation with Alenym but the previous one we had before we got the idea of meeting again with questions from the audience. I must say that we did not meet yet with Alenym for that. She is always very busy. But I do hope we will.

DarkOwl wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:
Lurch wrote:

It's the next video I believe smile

Board footer