You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-25 04:52:26

DarkOwl
Moderator

Dear forum members and visitors

Dear forum members and visitors,


I’m wanting to get a gauge on how you all feel this forum is faring. What do you like about it and what do you think we could do better?

I’ve noticed there are once regulars to this forum who have disappeared and I want to know why.
There are also many visitors to the forum who for some reason don’t post. If that reason is something specifically about the forum you don't like, I’d really like to know that reason with a view to rectifying it if possible.

I invite those who feel compelled (members and visitors) to email me with your thoughts, ideas and concerns. I would prefer not to enter into a discussion so I will simply reply with a “thank-you” to let you know I’ve read your email (this is simply an information gathering exercise).

As moderators we can always do better. Please don’t be shy with your constructive criticisms of how we handle things as I welcome that kind of feedback! (I’m a flawed human always striving to be better) smile

I’m sure most of you reading this would agree that this disclosure is the most important event on the planet right now and that this forum dedicated to that disclosure, matters!

Let’s see if we can take it up another knotch, my beloved friends
xoxo

(you can find my email address at my profile page)


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#2 2022-04-25 14:21:39

naringas
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

I am new in this forum. But I already understand what Blue_Queen is saying.

I was looking at a interesting long thread and a lot of the people commenting on it are banned.

I understand running a forum is no easy task. it requires a lot of difficult labor.

However I have some ideas I alrady learned cannot really be discussed in this forum. In this forum certain things cannot be questioned. Not even as an excercise in understanding (because there exists trolls. they just do).

And undoubtedly, questioning those things is a bore to people who have understood/accepted them already (who have "raised their vibrations").

In any case I still think I can constructively interact with this forum's participants and moderators as I continue along this long winding road.

There are many things I still seek to understand better.


all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline

#3 2022-04-25 16:17:28

mryang
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

I am new and:

1. Love this site. The fact it has a forum just makes it even better - so many other sources, that would have been even greater with a forum!
2. I watch this forum more or less on a continuous basis. I do a refresh, check the new posts, maybe 3-5 times a day. Have done so ever since I registered. It is my new favorite place so to speak.
3. It is interesting that from 65000 subscribers on YT and many thousand views on even new material, that so few actually interact. It is an indication that those that are here are hard core in one way or the other.
4. Many things already covered - so starting new topics or replying on really old ones might seem to not add much value.
5. I have also noted the frequent numbers of banned members. I have no problem with that. There is a reason, I trust the mods. It is outside my domain so to speak.
6. The current news that's going on is exciting. So lately, there has been much to update on, also some needed cross-checking, which I'm currently doing. This takes time. A lot of time.... smile
7. I wished more people actually had their own personal photo as an avatar - I think that would be nice as it is uncommon in other forums. But again - maturity comes with age.
8. The topics discussed is very esoteric, explaining the low number of people actually active. However, I do believe there is quality to it.

Thanks everyone that keeps this forum alive. It makes life on Earth a happier place.


Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. Cosmic Agency is my new favorite place. I'm sometimes doing indexes for Alba Weinman videos. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order.

Offline

#4 2022-04-25 16:36:55

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

They are not PEOPLE but ONE PERSON. There is a reason why we - I mostly ban them. Its
LUK, the stalker, under multiple guises. So new people will  not know this and will see him and his multiple guises as innocent but thats because he tries to blend in and NOT get banned, and then finally reveals who he is and gets booted. But his more "innocent" posts remain. You just must trust me and us on this. You do NOT want this person around.

Blue_Queen wrote:

Your question sounds like a trap. Look at all those banned people. I have gone through their comments and see no reason for banning. They were critical but not breaching any rules, attacking nor trolling.
Such treatment leads to self censoring. And people being in idle mode here only. Silencing critical voices never brings any good! But on the contrary, it hurts credibility of this disclosure. This is valid despite you argue "this is Gosia's home, she can run this place like she wants". I wish you understood my words.

Offline

#5 2022-04-25 21:31:00

HeadRush
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

DarkOwl wrote:

Dear forum members and visitors,


I’m wanting to get a gauge on how you all feel this forum is faring. What do you like about it and what do you think we could do better?

I’ve noticed there are once regulars to this forum who have disappeared and I want to know why.
There are also many visitors to the forum who for some reason don’t post. If that reason is something specifically about the forum you don't like, I’d really like to know that reason with a view to rectifying it if possible.

I invite those who feel compelled (members and visitors) to email me with your thoughts, ideas and concerns. I would prefer not to enter into a discussion so I will simply reply with a “thank-you” to let you know I’ve read your email (this is simply an information gathering exercise).

As moderators we can always do better. Please don’t be shy with your constructive criticisms of how we handle things as I welcome that kind of feedback! (I’m a flawed human always striving to be better) smile

I’m sure most of you reading this would agree that this disclosure is the most important event on the planet right now and that this forum dedicated to that disclosure, matters!

Let’s see if we can take it up another knotch, my beloved friends
xoxo

(you can find my email address at my profile page)

Most topics are covered adequately in videos, the community is good here & not many people who watch the videos know about to forums & how to get to them.

Offline

#6 2022-04-25 22:56:27

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

mryang wrote:

I am new and:

1. Love this site. The fact it has a forum just makes it even better - so many other sources, that would have been even greater with a forum!
2. I watch this forum more or less on a continuous basis. I do a refresh, check the new posts, maybe 3-5 times a day. Have done so ever since I registered. It is my new favorite place so to speak.
3. It is interesting that from 65000 subscribers on YT and many thousand views on even new material, that so few actually interact. It is an indication that those that are here are hard core in one way or the other.
4. Many things already covered - so starting new topics or replying on really old ones might seem to not add much value.
5. I have also noted the frequent numbers of banned members. I have no problem with that. There is a reason, I trust the mods. It is outside my domain so to speak.
6. The current news that's going on is exciting. So lately, there has been much to update on, also some needed cross-checking, which I'm currently doing. This takes time. A lot of time.... smile
7. I wished more people actually had their own personal photo as an avatar - I think that would be nice as it is uncommon in other forums. But again - maturity comes with age.
8. The topics discussed is very esoteric, explaining the low number of people actually active. However, I do believe there is quality to it.

Thanks everyone that keeps this forum alive. It makes life on Earth a happier place.

Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. I should have said in the OP that emailing me was only necessary if it was an issue you didn't feel comfortable discussing in public. Otherwise posting here for all to see is better smile

(I love your posts mryang btw You have a very clear way of communicating which is always a delight to read)


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#7 2022-04-26 06:23:00

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

mryang wrote:

7. I wished more people actually had their own personal photo as an avatar - I think that would be nice as it is uncommon in other forums.

And here I thought that I was doing everyone a favor not showing my ugly mug lol.



Most of the topics that get discussed here can be a bit deep or controversial. It's not always easy for people to feel comfortable speaking out on certain things or feel like they have anything relevant to add to the discussion. I'm only speculating.

Perhaps a way to get people more engaged is have a section where people can discuss more light-hearted topics or maybe people sharing a little more about themselves or their lives if they feel inclined to do so. It could help build a sense of community where people know each other better. People are more inclined to speak up around others who don't feel like strangers. Just a thought.

As for me, I check in on the forum pretty much daily just to see what's being talked about. I'm more of an observer than a talker. Just my personality.

Offline

#8 2022-04-26 08:53:17

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Greetings, Dark Owl, from the other side of this potato-shaped planet! I think your initiative is a good one. I just have a few thoughts...

First up, I greatly appreciate this forum. It feels like it's my 'spiritual community' if I have one. Though I know some more 'awake' folk near to where I live, many of them don't have anywhere near the whole picture - there are things that can be said easily here that are off the radar for most humans. Here, the 'esoteric' is the norm, and I love that.

I can echo much of what Mr Yang says about this place. I personally have no problem with the bans, but I think it can be difficult, and even discourage, some folk who are newer to this place. As Gosia patiently points out, most of the bans are of an extraordinarily extended family of lukalikes. When you've been active on the forum for a while, you get to spot them pretty early on, and have a 'here we go again' mental event, before getting on with the rest of your life. I feel that it is a problem, however, possibly deterring more people from involving themselves in this place. There seems a recurrent confusion about the difference between 'banning' ('this is not appropriate for this forum, go and say it somewhere else') and 'censorship' (you are not allowed to say this, and we want to eradicate this notion from the collective unconscious, and we will punish you if you don't shut up').

I too would be interested to hear what some of those who are now quiet have to say - their reasons. There are some excellent beings who are silent, but some at least are still very much into the CA info: they may comment on telegram, or YT, for example, I've seen them!

Tigerhawk's suggestions about a 'lighter-hearted' or more introductory section are worth considering, I feel. Especially as the forum has been in existence for a while now, there are some members who are completely at home with the deeper and weirder topics, and it may appear a bit daunting to some people who want to participate. For some, it's a big step, I guess.

As for avatars, I'm with Tigerhawk again. Mine might crash the whole site....!  xx

Offline

#9 2022-04-26 10:04:40

Robert369
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Blue_Queen wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Greetings, Dark Owl, from the other side of this potato-shaped planet!

You can say we live on a "potato shaped planet" only if you do not count water/oceans as part of the planet. But why would you do that, also oceans are part of a planet and as we know gravity shapes it the way it follows gravity field which is almost perfect sphere, with bulging of 20km at the equator because of centrifugal force being the highest there.

Gravity shapes nothing but is a result of "other effects". Also Earth is not an "almost perfect sphere"

Please read up what our Taygetan and Swaruunians says on the topics of what gravity is and how Earth looks like. And remember: The search function in the transcripts is your friend.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2022-04-26 11:50:40

mitkobs
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

It is offtopic already, but why all celestial objects are spherical - because circle is representing infinity and completeness(perfection). All objects and subjects are torroids. Torroid flow is self pumping of energy, infinite energy generator. Gravity is how energy flows. How energy flows is how the super mind of the Absolute IS.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-26 11:53:10)

Offline

#11 2022-04-26 11:56:17

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

I will start to clean out the banned membes (Luk´s) posts so it doesnt look bad. Thank you everyone for bringing it to my attention.

07wideeyes wrote:

Greetings, Dark Owl, from the other side of this potato-shaped planet! I think your initiative is a good one. I just have a few thoughts...

First up, I greatly appreciate this forum. It feels like it's my 'spiritual community' if I have one. Though I know some more 'awake' folk near to where I live, many of them don't have anywhere near the whole picture - there are things that can be said easily here that are off the radar for most humans. Here, the 'esoteric' is the norm, and I love that.

I can echo much of what Mr Yang says about this place. I personally have no problem with the bans, but I think it can be difficult, and even discourage, some folk who are newer to this place. As Gosia patiently points out, most of the bans are of an extraordinarily extended family of lukalikes. When you've been active on the forum for a while, you get to spot them pretty early on, and have a 'here we go again' mental event, before getting on with the rest of your life. I feel that it is a problem, however, possibly deterring more people from involving themselves in this place. There seems a recurrent confusion about the difference between 'banning' ('this is not appropriate for this forum, go and say it somewhere else') and 'censorship' (you are not allowed to say this, and we want to eradicate this notion from the collective unconscious, and we will punish you if you don't shut up').

I too would be interested to hear what some of those who are now quiet have to say - their reasons. There are some excellent beings who are silent, but some at least are still very much into the CA info: they may comment on telegram, or YT, for example, I've seen them!

Tigerhawk's suggestions about a 'lighter-hearted' or more introductory section are worth considering, I feel. Especially as the forum has been in existence for a while now, there are some members who are completely at home with the deeper and weirder topics, and it may appear a bit daunting to some people who want to participate. For some, it's a big step, I guess.

As for avatars, I'm with Tigerhawk again. Mine might crash the whole site....!  xx

Offline

#12 2022-04-26 13:46:49

109 Rvk
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

You all are doing a great job here.
I don't have too much time to post, but I read some topics.
Most of the general stuff I knew from before (15 years of research), but Taygetans spilled so many details and in depth views, it's just fabulous.
Keep up the great work!

Offline

#13 2022-04-26 15:05:51

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

07wideeyes wrote:

Tigerhawk's suggestions about a 'lighter-hearted' or more introductory section are worth considering, I feel. Especially as the forum has been in existence for a while now, there are some members who are completely at home with the deeper and weirder topics, and it may appear a bit daunting to some people who want to participate. For some, it's a big step, I guess.

Exactly. Some of us have been around for years now and know the CA material well. Others who are newer to it and don't have the same depth of knowledge (for example; we've been getting people coming in who first came into contact with this material recently via Gaia TV) come to the forum and might feel a little intimidated or overwhelmed. They might need a way to kind of ease in and get comfortable posting. An ice breaker.

Offline

#14 2022-04-26 16:21:24

naringas
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Tigerhawk wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Tigerhawk's suggestions about a 'lighter-hearted' or more introductory section are worth considering, I feel. Especially as the forum has been in existence for a while now, there are some members who are completely at home with the deeper and weirder topics, and it may appear a bit daunting to some people who want to participate. For some, it's a big step, I guess.

Exactly. Some of us have been around for years now and know the CA material well. Others who are newer to it and don't have the same depth of knowledge (for example; we've been getting people coming in who first came into contact with this material recently via Gaia TV) come to the forum and might feel a little intimidated or overwhelmed. They might need a way to kind of ease in and get comfortable posting. An ice breaker.

as a newcomer into this forum I think this is a great idea.

So I asked for a "summary" in another more relevant thread [1], maybe someone can find the file?


[1] https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=21722#p21722


all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline

#15 2022-04-26 23:32:02

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Tigerhawk wrote:

Perhaps a way to get people more engaged is have a section where people can discuss more light-hearted topics or maybe people sharing a little more about themselves or their lives if they feel inclined to do so. It could help build a sense of community where people know each other better. People are more inclined to speak up around others who don't feel like strangers. Just a thought.

Yes, this issue has been raised before and seems to be on many's mind (07wideeyes also seconded it here)
We have a forum dedicated to discussing the Taygetan material on the one hand, but also a community of likeminded souls who are enjoying getting to know one another and building connections. How to reconcile the two?


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#16 2022-04-26 23:33:27

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Gosia wrote:

I will start to clean out the banned membes (Luk´s) posts so it doesnt look bad. Thank you everyone for bringing it to my attention.

That's a great idea Gosia. I can help you with that smile


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#17 2022-04-27 07:18:05

Dablin
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Dark Owl, what about the possibility of integrating sub-forums on this website? A lot of forum based websites give topic based sub-forums to provide the ability to keep different types of communications in ordered lots, usually topic based. This forum kind of uses that but only for language separation. Otherwise the entire discussion is single-thread across multiple pages.

Maybe a general discussion area as well, or one for those who would wish to challenge/dispute the claims of Taygetans information or others and communicate such (obviously in a mature manner) without the undue risk of being outright silenced unless obviously they get too offensive and/or break obvious common sense rules in online discord.

Though I have been a little concerned with the apparent number of bannings and the eagerness of some moderators to threaten users with a "timeout" or ban unless they adhere to restricted degrees of topic discussion without overly questioning them; I do personally recognise this forum as being primarily as a platform to promote and communicate the teachings and information provided by the Taygetans.

It is very much like visiting someones house. They may have rules about not wearing shoes inside, or speaking no foul language; etc. It is only common courtesy to adhere to those rules when visiting, because ultimately we are guests and if we don't like the rules we can always leave and go elsewhere. I get that.

Personally I found the Cosmic Agency videos first and became interested in the information provided by the Taygetans. I only found the website/forums when searching for video transcripts. I very quickly learnt that these forums have a very specific purpose behind their presence. I have seen some people in the past critisised for posting other information that isn't really directly related to the Taygetans, and that these forums are not really the right place for it.

In terms of your question Dark Owl, about what could be done better? I guess that ultimately comes down to the entire purpose of these forums. Are their plans to expand on this or just to improve on the same?

On my end I have been trying to find a way to collate all the information into a database of sorts that can be cross-referenced through relationships and tagging etc. All the raw information by Cosmic Agency is primarily spread across countless videos and is hard to compare in real time. It would be good to have some type of online database, wiki or reference system that provided all the information into an easily referable and searchable format. Just an idea.

This would definitely work better then the usual criticisms by some to just tell others to watch all the videos first before trying to talk about things they "don't know about".

Offline

#18 2022-04-27 11:19:33

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

This post is to address the person named IDoNotConsent who unfortunately deleted their post. it would have been nice to enter into a discussion with them.

In relation to questions people have, these points need to be considered.

A lot of questions (the vast majority actually) are irrelevant to the main thrust of the Taygetan disclosure and frankly time wasters.
“Can you ask Swaruu about the moon Ganymede”
“Can you ask Yazhi about fairies”
“Can you ask the Taygetans about the channeler Joe Bloggs”… you get my point.

And often the questions have already been answered elsewhere.

When there is a question that a lot of people are asking, Gosia generally makes a video addressing it (she’s done that many times). The latest was addressing the porn-star, photo issue. Judging by the dislikes/like ratio on that video many were unsatisfied by it. If people don’t get why this is a non-issue there’s nothing that can be done to help them. The photos neither prove nor disprove anything. If you’re going to dismiss the entire Taygetan back catalogue because a porn star named Allie looks somewhat like Aneeke, then in my book you’re haven’t thought it through or you have a personal grudge and will clutch at any straw in the hope of bringing the Taygetan disclosure down (like Luk and plenty of others like him).

There are plenty of people with questions they feel are of the utmost importance to them, that feel slighted when not answered how they would like. They take it personally and turn it into a vendetta against Gosia, which frankly must be a drag. It becomes an ego issue.

I’m constantly on the lookout for holes in the Taygetan disclosure. So far I’m thoroughly convinced this is the real deal but I never close the door on being wrong about anything I have come to believe is true. Frankly, I have yet to see a question from anyone that has given me serious pause for thought. Believe me, if such a question exists, I will be the first to want to hear about it. I’m not a ‘true believer’ or a ‘fan boy’. I take this seriously and am only after the truth!

Maybe there is a place for spending more time answering respectful, well thought out, considered questions but inviting this is also opening a can-of-worms that could turn out to be a major headache. I think Gosia does a great job answering questions where she can. I do my bit in this regard when I can. And nothing is stopping others familiar with the material from doing the same.

I don’t know what the answer is but I thank those of you that raised the issue and for starting the conversation. I can assure you that the intentions of Gosia, Happy and myself are only for the good of this disclosure and this community, despite the fact we may be perceived otherwise.

Let’s keep the discussion going.


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#19 2022-04-27 11:30:51

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Dablin wrote:

Dark Owl, what about the possibility of integrating sub-forums on this website? A lot of forum based websites give topic based sub-forums to provide the ability to keep different types of communications in ordered lots, usually topic based. This forum kind of uses that but only for language separation. Otherwise the entire discussion is single-thread across multiple pages.

Maybe a general discussion area as well, or one for those who would wish to challenge/dispute the claims of Taygetans information or others and communicate such (obviously in a mature manner) without the undue risk of being outright silenced unless obviously they get too offensive and/or break obvious common sense rules in online discord.

Though I have been a little concerned with the apparent number of bannings and the eagerness of some moderators to threaten users with a "timeout" or ban unless they adhere to restricted degrees of topic discussion without overly questioning them; I do personally recognise this forum as being primarily as a platform to promote and communicate the teachings and information provided by the Taygetans.

It is very much like visiting someones house. They may have rules about not wearing shoes inside, or speaking no foul language; etc. It is only common courtesy to adhere to those rules when visiting, because ultimately we are guests and if we don't like the rules we can always leave and go elsewhere. I get that.

Personally I found the Cosmic Agency videos first and became interested in the information provided by the Taygetans. I only found the website/forums when searching for video transcripts. I very quickly learnt that these forums have a very specific purpose behind their presence. I have seen some people in the past critisised for posting other information that isn't really directly related to the Taygetans, and that these forums are not really the right place for it.

In terms of your question Dark Owl, about what could be done better? I guess that ultimately comes down to the entire purpose of these forums. Are their plans to expand on this or just to improve on the same?

On my end I have been trying to find a way to collate all the information into a database of sorts that can be cross-referenced through relationships and tagging etc. All the raw information by Cosmic Agency is primarily spread across countless videos and is hard to compare in real time. It would be good to have some type of online database, wiki or reference system that provided all the information into an easily referable and searchable format. Just an idea.

This would definitely work better then the usual criticisms by some to just tell others to watch all the videos first before trying to talk about things they "don't know about".

A wiki is one of the best ideas I've heard for a while! Great idea!
Something along the lines of Lisa Renee's 'Ascension Glossary' perhaps. We just need to find the right person to do it (big job!)

As far as the evolution of the forum goes, the tech side is out of my purview. There was the idea to move to NodeBB at one stage but it's not something I'm familiar with. FluxBB (which is what this forum uses) has been around for a very long time and has it's limitations but works well for basic posting. Perhaps this needs to be revisited.

Thanks for all your other feedback as well. It all helps when delivered in a respectful manner. Cheers Dablin smile


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#20 2022-04-27 12:19:32

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Yes, I really like your posts, Dablin and Dark Owl. Partly the content, but just as importantly the tone of them. Constructive and appreciative. I have only one reservation: I'd really like to know about the channeller Joe Bloggs! Ha Ha!

The wiki /reference system, or sub-forums, would be a help to negotiate the info that has accumulated on the forum. There are many times when there's something I looked at a few days ago, then wish to revisit, but spend ages trying to find it (OK, I know: get yourself organised, WideEyes....). The Lisa Renee site is a good example, and David Icke's forum, which receives a monster number of posts good, bad, ugly, is also useable because of the system in place.

Two things I try to bear in mind. Firstly, of course there will be imperfections, mistakes. This is the human world, folks, not an angelic heaven. But on balance I find the forum a fantastic place. And secondly, when people complain about this or get disgruntled about that: we are all here out of the 'grace' of Gosia. She set up the forum, none of us would be in contact if she hadn't bothered. If she said 'They're all too much of a headache, I really can't be bothered' that would be her choice. I certainly hope she never does that, but there is a lot of love involved in what Gosia does, including the forum, and I hope any dislikes about this place may be tempered by this recognition.

Offline

#21 2022-04-27 16:39:45

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Gosia wrote:

I will start to clean out the banned membes (Luk´s) posts so it doesnt look bad. Thank you everyone for bringing it to my attention.

Hah .. why ? Such focus on "looks" again , just own it. It HAS happened, so why cover it up. Makes no sense to me.
No need for such angles as it just breaks the thread and confuses any readers. If people want to make drama about it, that is their choise. Doesn't mean you are obligated to be pulled in these drama vortexes, unless such attracts you unconsiously and thus are allready hooked in that co-creation...

Now to the point of this thread.

I can consider myself as an older participant who has chosen to put this forum to the backburner. Certain elements has made me conclude this isn't as interesting personally anymore. Goes from topic choises to attitudes to long dreaded posts to the point of everlasting having to "discuss" every detail in to oblivion. Sometimes the vocabulary used made me feel i'd ended up in a politics arena. Wich to be blunt has a boring undertone in terms of livelyness. Over-mentalised might be a word to describe it.

So relevance, for me, has left the proverbial building and i shift my focus elswhere. There's a new day every other day, and that's how i live it, day by day and whatever comes my way. Sure , i still watch any new CA vids. And its content varies however i deem it relevant. Might throw in a small comment here and there, but that is as far as it goes. Hardly ever feel the need to join threads around here anymore, yet i occasionally have a quick view.

My life is here where i am, and honestly the seperation of direct face to face interaction plays a large part of any intention of 'community' building. Guess i've always been a loner although i don't feel lonely. Must be my introverted side, heh.
In the end were just some people from who-knows-where that has a slim chance of ever getting to meet one another. Just descriptions on a screen just ain't enough. Eventually goes for anyone, Taygettans and Swarunians included for that matter.
It becomes clinically detached. You know how the saying goes : "Out of sight, out of heart." Evolution is allways on an individual basis to begin with, and collectives is just a agglomeration of it, an extensionsional effect that can multiply its quality of experience.
I mean, its nice to hear what they have to say and perhaps learn a few things, but eventually it's a one way street. It is what it is.

Well, nothing more to say bout that.
O, the reason i don't use pictures of myself for avatar is simply cuz i simply don't have the tech to produce one, so my vision presented will have to suffice, sorry. (lol)

Time to make my dinner, bye.

Offline

#22 2022-04-27 18:36:04

Eldon Deluz
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

You know I've been here a while and while I haven't posted recently, I still come here to catch a few reads. Generally speaking, the forum represents a large swarth of diverse interests which is great, but not always something I have time to take in. If I could make a suggestion I would like to see a post about specific videos and comments outside the preview of YT's censorship. I know they pop up from time to time, but it would nice with each video a corresponding thread was created for all to post in. Thank you and be well.


The Dawn Of Light. I've been waiting my whole life for this!

Offline

#23 2022-04-27 20:30:51

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I can consider myself as an older participant who has chosen to put this forum to the backburner. Certain elements has made me conclude this isn't as interesting personally anymore. Goes from topic choises to attitudes to long dreaded posts to the point of everlasting having to "discuss" every detail in to oblivion. Sometimes the vocabulary used made me feel i'd ended up in a politics arena. Wich to be blunt has a boring undertone in terms of livelyness. Over-mentalised might be a word to describe it.

This resonated with me.
Some people have a very mental approach to their delivery which for me loses interest very quickly. I almost never get into discussions about the Taygetan material with people because my head is already full, digesting the information, and i don't need the opinions of others to muddy the waters (Gosia being the exception because she brings clarity, not confusion to the table).

The people I resonate most with are those with a sense of humour (very! important), those that bring some emotional content to their posts, those that are brave enough to share their struggles and be a little vulnerable, those with a friendly manner about them. I guess I'm more interested in community building, rather than facts, figures and opinions that come from the head and not from the heart (over mentalised as you say).


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#24 2022-04-28 03:01:22

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

DarkOwl wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

I can consider myself as an older participant who has chosen to put this forum to the backburner. Certain elements has made me conclude this isn't as interesting personally anymore. Goes from topic choises to attitudes to long dreaded posts to the point of everlasting having to "discuss" every detail in to oblivion. Sometimes the vocabulary used made me feel i'd ended up in a politics arena. Wich to be blunt has a boring undertone in terms of livelyness. Over-mentalised might be a word to describe it.

This resonated with me.
Some people have a very mental approach to their delivery which for me loses interest very quickly. I almost never get into discussions about the Taygetan material with people because my head is already full, digesting the information, and i don't need the opinions of others to muddy the waters (Gosia being the exception because she brings clarity, not confusion to the table).

The people I resonate most with are those with a sense of humour (very! important), those that bring some emotional content to their posts, those that are brave enough to share their struggles and be a little vulnerable, those with a friendly manner about them. I guess I'm more interested in community building, rather than facts, figures and opinions that come from the head and not from the heart (over mentalised as you say).

I am in agreement with all of this.

Offline

#25 2022-04-28 07:45:53

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Dear forum members and visitors

I agree too! If a thread becomes a head-bashing exercise, or begins to smack of intellectual one-upmanship, I'll generally let it go. I like Eldon's suggestions about specific video threads made into more of a standard feature of the forum. It might help to bring more shape to the currently rather sprawling nature of the forum. It's good to hear from some of the 'not-very-frequent posters anymore', to see what they're up to. Greetings Bigfeet and Eldon!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB