You are not logged in.

#151 2022-04-26 06:45:53

mitkobs

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

It is answered in some of the videos. Not advisable to do so especially now when this clash of dark and light is happening. And especially if you are not incarnated with "pod" tech.

#152 2022-04-26 09:24:34

mitkobs

I agree with Robert. Have to be in peace and fully aware why you do that. But if you are at peace you will not terminate your life. It would not matter where and how are the conditions you live if you are at peace.
You can remove yourself from this life if you have mastered how to do it without murdering the body - via for example deep meditation - trance.

#153 2022-04-28 04:19:58

mitkobs wrote:

I agree with Robert. Have to be in peace and fully aware why you do that. But if you are at peace you will not terminate your life. It would not matter where and how are the conditions you live if you are at peace.
You can remove yourself from this life if you have mastered how to do it without murdering the body - via for example deep meditation - trance.

It is gone Miktob, Why Robert369 deleted his post just recently (deleted by CABAL)???

#154 2022-04-28 08:07:01

Kahi Harawira

I also have to agree

mitkobs wrote:

Have to be in peace and fully aware why you do that. But if you are at peace you will not terminate your life. It would not matter where and how are the conditions you live if you are at peace.

Board footer