You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-28 17:10:09

okcs

New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/vax:feb

I value the information on Cosmic Agency more than any other individual source. However, I have a number of issues with this video. First of all I have an issue with the allegation that our population numbers are off by 90%. I went to Logan High School and graduated in 1994 and I knew there were 1200 students in our high school, and 33000 people living in Logan, Utah in 1994. Not possible that the population of Logan, Utah was 3300 and we had 1200 students in our high school. High school is for students age 14-18. I have lived all over the world, and everywhere I went the official population numbers matched what I saw.

The other issue I have is the notion that they can't vaccinate everyone, and would have a hard time with one vax per minute. Over the course of one year, they did in fact vaccinate half the population. Half the people I know are vaxxed. When I went to pick up some records at the local county health department in Utah county, population 600,000, I saw 3 nurses aids vaccinating kids, and they probably averaged one per minute.  The covid vax was all over the place, in practically every clinic, and doctors office. Yet this one little place I saw when I was picking up some records, with 3 employees doing it could do one per minute alone. For the time I was there, they were probably averaging one per minute. They only worked 40 hours per week, and there are  175 hours per week, but still, this is just one little place. People get vaxxed in doctors offices all the time. There are probably over a million doctors offices just in the USA.

The swaruus seem to be unaware of one very important thing. Something similar to the vax is being put in antibiotics and lidocaine injections.

https://www.brighteon.com/4eda970c-7f2c … c67d082844

https://www.brighteon.com/949f978b-3aa0 … 8589f4ad9e

I would guess that the average person in the USA gets a lidocaine injection at a dentist's office about once every four years.

the allegation of graphene oxide in lidocaine injections comes from Ricardo Delgado, the researcher that first broke the story of the main substance in the vax being graphene oxide. He is highly trusted in the anti-vax community.

Last edited by okcs (2022-04-28 19:25:52)

#2 2022-04-28 19:06:10

okcs

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

There are 525600 minutes in a year. There are 350 million people in the USA, and 985000 physicians in the USA. Previous videos have indicated that measuring time like we do is not their forte.

#3 2022-04-28 19:23:01

Robert369

You might want to fix the title of your thread, because the video title is not...

"They Want to Vaccinate Everyone"

... but instead is...

"They want to vaccinate everybody - They Lie"

... which is quite the opposite.

This doesn't change the fact that the numbers are somewhat questionable, though I consider the direction to be generally okay.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-28 19:25:43)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-04-28 19:24:02

okcs

In a strange way, I guess them making flops like that with our time system is actually just another indication of their authenticity. They really are from another place, and not familiar with our time system.

#5 2022-04-28 19:33:15

okcs

If you were really bored you could pick a town that had few or no apartments, just everyone living in houses, and count the number of dwellings using google earth. In USA, average household size is 2.6 people. It would allow a quick approximation that would show our population numbers are not off by 90%.

Last edited by okcs (2022-04-28 19:33:42)

#6 2022-04-28 20:25:33

DarkOwl

okcs wrote:

In a strange way, I guess them making flops like that with our time system is actually just another indication of their authenticity.

I had exactly the same thought.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-04-28 20:35:36

Kahi Harawira

When the story of a transmissible virus first broke, being a researcher, I went on the hunt to track it down.

That is how I discovered Cosmic Agency. It was with this precise information of what a virus was, (before any injectable graphene was rolled out) that gave me a good foundation to rebut any so-called remedial roll out, when it eventually came later on.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-is- … on-taygeta

Of course everyone called me crazy at the time and even dangerous, but I was at peace knowing how viruses actually played out. I have CA and the team to thank for that.

Then the entire injectable graphene show was further wrapped up into a single analysis with the following report, again from CA and the interstellar team, breaking the entire thing down to the atomic and molecular level. Again I am forever grateful for that as well.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/covid-va … nshumanism

With regard to the matter of “global numbers”, I think it goes without saying (despite the fact it was actually said) that “mathematically speaking, you can't do it. And that’s pretty firm. You don't need precise data from anywhere.”. And as a generalized global proposition, I too, accept that as well.

#8 2022-04-28 21:26:15

HeadRush

way less people are vaccinated than they're saying, they're using a psychology trick to trick others into thinking we're a minority, when in fact we're the majority. Where I work in a corporate warehouse everyone I talk to is awake / unvaccinated.

#9 2022-04-28 22:30:04

DarkOwl

HeadRush wrote:

way less people are vaccinated than they're saying

Absolutely!
Here in NZ they are saying 95%+ people are vaxxed which is complete BS. I know of someone who works in government stats who has confirmed this.
It's much, much lower than that.
It's just a trick to make people fall for the bandwagon fallacy.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-04-28 22:31:17

HeadRush

DarkOwl wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

way less people are vaccinated than they're saying

Absolutely!
Here in NZ they are saying 95%+ people are vaxxed which is complete BS. I know of someone who works in government stats who has confirmed this.
It's much, much lower than that.
It's just a trick to make people fall for the bandwagon fallacy.

Yea, they want people to have the ability to say "see, everyone else did it, so should you". It's pure manipulation.

#11 2022-04-28 23:56:03

Cocreatr

okcs wrote:

In a strange way, I guess them making flops like that with our time system is actually just another indication of their authenticity. They really are from another place, and not familiar with our time system.

Yup, could well be. Also the assumption one bottle per mandated product dose is not a given for some of the popular brands coming in 5 or 6 doses per bottle. 

As much of other transcripts details appear credible to me, I noticed occasional mismatch to what I know to be true.  Trying to make sense of it,  suspecting my knowledge is incomplete, biased by social conditioning and my belief system, intuition came up with

A) assumptions would be off naturally (as @okcs expressed so well), because being from another civilization, cultural context overlap is low, and I would not expect deep research for some of the topics

B) for important topics like technology, they respect restrictions on what they can share and omit or obfuscate detail accordingly

C) less likely, they insert or intentionally leave little imperfections, to learn how awake the readers are to spot those.

Where it is case A), and if findings quoted below are true, what would be workable ways for us to learn together and collaborate? A Wiki like Appropedia?

… working as a team encourages peer learning among colleagues. Peer-learning in the office encourages autonomy among team members which encourages the development of innovative solutions. Learning in any group comes from the opportunities critical thinking that working as a team offers. Additionally, teamwork encourages the development of professional and communication skills. …
Source: https://startupsmagazine.co.uk/article- … one-better

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#12 2022-04-29 02:27:21

Dablin

With the question on vaccine production in the video, it is possible as stated elsewhere by others that many of the "vaccines" could have been saline solution or other existing products based on region. I've seen statements on other sites/videos that not all vaccines were real as the side effects of the actual vaccines would have been dramatic and undeniable so it had to be tempered with safe (?) alternatives that gave the impression the vaccines were not dangerous to encourage there use by those who were hesitant.

Not sure if its true but if there is a discrepancy on the possibility to manufacture the required amount to vaccine everybody this could explain as a mechanism to at-least encourage those who are more likely to trust the authorities to do so and get jabbed.

It does appear to be a battle of perception. They really do seem to downplay the level of resistance to this "vaccine" agenda and give the impression it was more successful then it actually was. I've realised that for quite a while; just never considered a possible manufacturing limitation. That was definitely interesting information.

When I first read the video title I imagined it differently. I assumed it meant they do not need to vaccinate everybody as those who are will carry over the consequences of it to the rest of us; ironically like a virus.

#13 2022-04-29 02:32:35

ikigai

I have a problem with the new video as well. The v can be manufactured in large batches with existing infrastructure no problem. Vials can also be manufactured through existing infrastructure. Every vial also contains 5-6 doses. Bottling can likely be done in multiple dozens per second.

The assumptions used seem extremely simple and not what I would expect from an intelligence like Swaruu. The numbers behind the manufacture of hundreds millions of doses is entirely feasible IMO.

#14 2022-04-29 04:07:24

okcs

9:00 into the video: "It would take literally 3000 years to vaccinate that many people"  LOL. I wonder what is going on. Most of their videos are not garbage. Their other videos are the best stuff on the internet.

#15 2022-04-29 04:29:00

okcs

Maybe the Swaruus have discovered the magical mushrooms they have here on Earth, and the wonderful visions and insights one can get from ingesting them.

#16 2022-04-29 06:02:53

Cocreatr

Dablin wrote:

With the question on vaccine production in the video, it is possible as stated elsewhere by others that many of the "vaccines" could have been saline solution or other existing products based on region. I've seen statements on other sites/videos that not all vaccines were real as the side effects of the actual vaccines would have been dramatic and undeniable so it had to be tempered with safe (?) alternatives that gave the impression the vaccines were not dangerous to encourage there use by those who were hesitant.

Not sure if its true but if there is a discrepancy on the possibility to manufacture the required amount to vaccine everybody this could explain as a mechanism to at-least encourage those who are more likely to trust the authorities to do so and get jabbed.

It does appear to be a battle of perception. They really do seem to downplay the level of resistance to this "vaccine" agenda and give the impression it was more successful then it actually was. I've realised that for quite a while; just never considered a possible manufacturing limitation. That was definitely interesting information.

When I first read the video title I imagined it differently. I assumed it meant they do not need to vaccinate everybody as those who are will carry over the consequences of it to the rest of us; ironically like a virus.

Thanks for sharing your view.  I would not take it to explain away the fishy vaccination logistics or other things I can agree with the Swaruus views.  It helped me see another angle.

Assuming among the mandated products were 80% saline shots (plus something mildly irritating so they could say “your symptoms are common, a sign it works”), what could be strategic motives for that beyond a way to dispel doubt and hesitancy?

We can speculate on the possibility to roughly target regions or people, or a possible explanation why plan 2-shots at first (in the early days, sold as needed to be more effective) and then a chain of boosters: optimize uptake by peer pressure first, then statistically get most every body in the long run. 

Yet another angle:

Pfizer can't hide this ANYMORE | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris
387,341 views. Apr 27, 2022

In Pfizer's documents to the SEC, there are troubling revelations. The company says that profitability this year could be impacted by the Covid vaccine's safety, efficacy and the medical community. What does this mean? We break it all down. #pfizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3bXXqUO6eQ

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#17 2022-04-29 08:06:43

okcs wrote:

9:00 into the video: "It would take literally 3000 years to vaccinate that many people"  LOL. I wonder what is going on. Most of their videos are not garbage. Their other videos are the best stuff on the internet.

Yep, by far the worst video I've ever watched on this channel. Like ridiculously bad.

#18 2022-04-29 08:46:47

07wideeyes

Interesting comments here, thanks folks. Plenty of comments on Odysee too, questioning Minerva's maths, and the assumptions on which she bases her views. I'm not going into the maths myself - the very prospect brings on a migrainey feeling! But it seems a bit dodgy.

Having said that, I agree with the other members here who point out that the vaccine statistics have been inflated. The idea that 'the world has been vaccinated' is far far from the truth. I know personally of a number of people who said 'no', but are not 'members of the resistance' or anything. Probably even wore masks, but smelt a very smelly rat when it comes to the shots, and quietly get on with their life under the radar.

In the UK, a 'chief govnt adviser' said there were 5 million people unvaccinated (subliminal message 'you are a tiny minority if you've missed out so far, the naughty 10%. You don't want to be different, do you, to stand out from the crowd, from all your friends and family who've had it.' The Daily Expose recently ran a report demonstrating that this was completely untrue, the figure was more like 19 million. So it's a psyop.       

I suspect they have realised that the refuseniks aren't going to have the shot whatever threats and coercion they try - I mean, they've tried pretty hard, and just ended up with a bunch of folk who would rather die than have the shot -, so best to move on with whatever they've got.

I don't think I've added anything new to the discussion here, but anyway.... x

#19 2022-04-29 09:54:47

DarkOwl

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
okcs wrote:

Yep, by far the worst video I've ever watched on this channel. Like ridiculously bad.

Awww
Poor Mari sad
Give the girl a break.
There's a lesson in here for us all (and for her as well if the earthbound mathematicians are right... I'm with wideeyes... to migrainey for me to work out)
Maybe that's her gift to us?
Felt I had to leap to her defence is all.

#20 2022-04-29 10:34:35

DarkOwl

Remember folks, these are people... with feelings.
And Mari is young. Would you speak to your daughter in such a harsh dismissing tone?
Previous Swaruu's have felt the harshness of earthlings too much to bear at times.
Please be sensitive to those perhaps more empathic than yourself.

I was hoping to hear more from Mari. I've really enjoyed her brief interactions with Gosia. It would be sad to see her retreat because of our insensitivity.

#21 2022-04-29 10:38:04

DarkOwl

And maths isn't Gosia strongest talent neither.
Just saying.

#22 2022-04-29 11:07:41

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I was hoping to hear more from Mari. I've really enjoyed her brief interactions with Gosia. It would be sad to see her retreat because of our insensitivity.

This is exactly my thinking, thank you for bringing this up:

People need to get real and consider that not only do they lack 99% of the information that our Taygetan friends have instead of being ignorant to this and claiming to know better, but especially if pairing this attitude with personal attacks that are likely to drive away the little (visible) assistance that we currently get "from out there", thus being is utterly insensitive if not utterly immature.

In fact, this kind of undesirable behavior reflects all the problems that Humanity on Earth currently has, and why many ET races out there have given up on helping already, because it shows that people are ungrateful and non-understanding. Yet, if people truly are so sly as to know things better, why didn't they solve their planetary mess with this "all-knowing ability" then ?

This being said: There is more to the whole story than what Earth people think in their simplified comparisons with "Coca Cola can produce" or "saline injections get produced by the" "millions of bottles per day", or even "trillions of mobile phones got produced in few years only" (from the CA Telegram), and other false and nonsensical comparisons that clearly show that they have no clue or ignore what is in this vaxx, how it works and what is needed to create injections. And even the "multiple injections per bottle" is not as simple, because each of the injections needs to get its own nano-chip ID as to offer a unique Bluetooth ID for remote observation/control.

Plus, it was totally ignored that Mari's message was much less about the details of how many vaxxes can be produced or applied (for which actually Earth-made videos with much more details and proof exist on the same topic). Instead, the key message was something that so far seems to have been intentionally overlooked by those who only seek to argue about numbers:

The Cabals are not depending on the vaxx for their genocide plan, because they have millions of other killing methods in the game that the stupid people use all day without knowing or caring. Unless we address those problems as well by e.g. not making use of Cabal industry products that toxify, radiate and otherwise kill or sterilize people, nothing is won. The vaxx only speeds up the genocidal process for the most blind people, but other means are working as well.

The Cabals will win if people don't change their way of life away from the Cabal systems that kill them!

Nevertheless, I could care less about the technical details that may be discussed if needed. What counts more is that any of this is done in a kind, respectful, mature and fact-based manner. If this is not given, then I advise to instead of acting outright negatively (which a proper discussion would not be) to either write nothing and suck it up, or to fully ignore the video.

Or in other words: If one has nothing constructive to say, then say nothing at all because it is nothing of value.

Instead, we should be grateful for Mari's first appearance, and I for my part have enjoyed it for right that reason no matter the content and look forward for more from her. Please don't let the immature argument seekers drive you away !

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-29 18:07:54)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#23 2022-04-29 11:10:24

DarkOwl wrote:
okcs wrote:

Awww
Poor Mari sad
Give the girl a break.
There's a lesson in here for us all (and for her as well if the earthbound mathematicians are right... I'm with wideeyes... to migrainey for me to work out)
Maybe that's her gift to us?
Felt I had to leap to her defence is all.

Remember folks, these are people... with feelings.
And Mari is young. Would you speak to your daughter in such a harsh dismissing tone?
Previous Swaruu's have felt the harshness of earthlings too much to bear at times.
Please be sensitive to those perhaps more empathic than yourself.

And maths isn't Gosia strongest talent neither.
Just saying.

Do you honestly disagree with what I said above though?

If highly advanced beings are able to travel 440 light years and monitor what happens on a planet from its orbit with their equipment, one would assume they would understand at least approximately how many nurses/doctors there're per capita.

And what comes to their feelings, I don't think any of them reads this forum. At least that's what Gosia has said.

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-04-29 11:18:48)

#24 2022-04-29 11:18:11

Robert369

And what comes to their feelings, I don't think any of them reads this forum. At least that's what Gosia has said.

Not only is this wrong, because Gosia said that they may or may not do it, and if so without being visible, but also this is no excuse for the shown outright ignorant and negative attitude in the argument that does neither seek nor allow for any constructive discussion.

Not that anyone has the right to abuse this place as a Taygetan bashing ground because in your false perception "they don't read here" anyways, but instead still have to follow common sense and good taste in regards to how to lead arguments without being bitchy.

Plus, as I wrote above: Arguing without understanding the actual message of the video is pointless anyways and only shows how immature all those who pick at numbers are. Especially if this is complemented with the argument of why argumenting in a bitchy and offensive manner would be okay "because they don't read here" - it never is, and even less so if not having proper facts or understanding !

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-29 12:12:25)

#25 2022-04-29 12:00:10

Gosia
Administrator

Wow, Robert, THANK YOU for your sensitivity and actually recognizing indeed the true message of that video. Numbers dont matter, even she admittted towards the end ("Even if my numbers are ugly wrong....") that there could be errors, but that was never the point of the message but precisely what Robert emphasized in bold.

Plus, Mari is young, only around 14 years old, still shy to come out more openly, and quite self conscious, so I think being careful about how we express ourselves with regards to her information might help her share more in the future. She is very wise, spiritual, and etheric, and very valuable.

About them reading or not reading, they DO monitor social media, and even if they dont read absolutely everything and all the time, you never know how much they do. Sometimes they report things to us about something they saw somewhere that even I wasn´t aware of yet. This is actually one of the reasons why I try to keep this forum and my Youtube channel free of negative comments and trolls, as I dont want them to get discouraged. They see enough of that scanning through social media in general, as we have quite a lot of enemies out there, but when it comes to this forum and my channel, I want it to be welcoming and a safe place for them to read without getting hurt.

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

This is exactly my thinking, thank you for bringing this up:

People need to get real and consider that not only do they lack 99% of the information that our Taygetan friends have instead of being ignorant to this and claiming to know better, but especially if pairing this attitude with personal attacks that are likely to drive the little (visible) assistance that we currently get "from out there" is utterly insensitive if not utterly immature.

In fact, this kind of undesirable behavior reflects all the problems that Humanity on Earth currently has, and why many ET races out there have given up on helping already, because it shows that people are ungrateful and non-understanding. Yet, if people truly are so sly as to know things better, why didn't they solve their planetary mess with this "all-knowing ability" then ?

This being said: There is more to the whole story than what Earth people think in their simplified comparisons with "Coca Cola can produce" or "saline injections get produced by the" "millions of bottles per day", or even "trillions of mobile phones got produced in few years only" (from the CA Telegram), and other false and nonsensical comparisons that clearly show that they have no clue or ignore what is in this vaxx, how it works and what is needed to create injections. And even the "multiple injections per bottle" is not as simple, because each of the injections needs to get its own nano-chip ID as to offer a unique Bluetooth ID for remote observation/control.

Plus, it was totally ignored that Mari's message was much less about the details about how many vaxxes can be produced or applied (for which actually Earth-made videos with much more details and proof exist on the same topic). Instead, the key message was something that so far seems to have been intentionally overlooked by those who only seek to argue about numbers:

The Cabals are not depending on the vaxx for their genocide plan, because they have millions of other killing methods in the game that the stupid people use all day without knowing or caring. Unless we address those problems as well by e.g. not making use of Cabal industry products that toxify, radiate and otherwise kill or sterilize people, nothing is won. The vaxx only speeds up the genocidal process for the most blind people, but other means are working as well.

The Cabals will win if people don't change their way of life away from the Cabal systems that kill them!

Nevertheless, I could care less about the technical details that may be discussed if needed. What counts more is that any of this is done in a kind, respectful, mature and fact-based manner. If this is not given, then I advise to instead of acting outright negatively (which a proper discussion would not be) to either write nothing and suck it up, or to fully ignore the video.

Or in other words: If one has nothing constructive to say, then say nothing because it is nothing of worth.

Instead, we should be grateful for Mari's first appearance, and I for my part have enjoyed it for right that reason no matter the content and look forward for more from her. Please don't let the immature argument seekers drive you away !

Board footer