You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-28 21:21:12

HeadRush

The Smokers Paradox; Nicotine & Covid-19

Current and past tobacco smoking are associated with changes in ACE2 receptor expression.

Proven Fact; 1)
Nicotine up-regulates the ACE/angiotensin (ANG)-II/ANG II type 1 receptor axis, and down-regulates the compensatory ACE2/ANG-(1–7) Mas receptor axis.

Proven Fact; 2)
Nicotine binds with the ACE2 receptor in people with SARS-CoV-2 & interferes with further SARS-CoV-2 binding & replication.

Proven Fact; 3)
Nicotine decreases levels on ACE2 receptors in organs; hus nicotine patches “should be urgently considered and discussed”, as proven to prevent SARS infection.

A computational insight of the improved nicotine binding with ACE2-SARS-CoV-2 complex with its clinical impact.
Proven Fact; 4)
Nicotine users are witnessed with mild clinical symptoms of SARS-CoV-2.

Proven Fact; 5)
nicotine binding to the soluble angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2) receptor with or without SARS-CoV-2 binding. Nicotine established a stable interaction with the conserved amino acid residues: Asp382, Gly405, His378 and Tyr385 through His401

Proven Fact; 6)
Overall, nicotine has strong preference for ACE2-SARS-CoV-2 complex might drastically reduce the SARS-CoV-2 virulence by intervening the ACE2 conserved residues interaction with the spike (S1) protein of SARS-CoV-2.

https://arxiv.org/abs/2004.14943
Smokers being witnessed with the mild adverse clinical symptoms of SARS-CoV-2, the in-silico study is intended to explore the effect of nicotine binding to the soluble angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2) receptor with or without SARS-CoV-2 binding. Nicotine established a stable interaction with the conserved amino acid residues: Asp382, Gly405, His378 and Tyr385 through His401 of the soluble ACE2 that seals its interaction with the INS1. Also, nicotine binding has significantly reduced the affinity score of ACE2 with INS1 to -12.6 kcal/mol (versus -15.7 kcal/mol without nicotine) and the interface area to 1933.6 square Angstrom (versus 2057.3 square Angstrom without nicotine). Nicotine exhibited a higher binding affinity score with ACE2-SARS-CoV-2 complex with -6.33 kcal/mol (Vs -5.24 kcal/mol without SARS-CoV-2) and a lowered inhibitory contant value of 22.95 micromolar (Vs 151.69 micromolar without SARS-CoV). Eventhough ACE2 is not a potential receptor for nicotine binding in the healthy people, in COVID19 patients, it may exhibit better binding affinity with the ACE2 receptor. In overall, nicotines strong preference for ACE2-SARS-CoV-2 complex might drastically reduce the SARS-CoV-2 virulence by intervening the ACE2 conserved residues interaction with the spike (S1) protein of SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/nicotine- … t-therapy/

Thus Nicotine is proven to reduce replication of SARS-Cov-2 & has the ability to neutralize infection.

#2 2022-04-28 21:27:46

Robert369

Re: The Smokers Paradox; Nicotine & Covid-19

All of this could be used positively if people were smoking actual tobacco and not a toxic industrial mix of over a thousand illness-inciting substances.

Thus, to be clear about it: If you truly want to smoke then use natural tobacco leaves and none of the industrial products. Those should be avoided as much as possible in all areas of life anyways if one values one's health and life.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-28 21:29:05

HeadRush

Robert369 wrote:

All of this could be used positively if people were smoking actual tobacco and not a toxic industrial mix of over a thousand illness-inciting substances.

Thus, to be clear about it: If you truly want to smoke then use natural tobacco leaves and none of the industrial products. Those should be avoided as much as possible in all areas of life anyways if one values one's health and life.

You don't even have to smoke, you could just use clean nicotine gum or snus / natural chewing tobacco. I prefer chew / gum. You couldn't pay me to touch a cigarette.

#4 2022-04-28 21:37:57

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

You don't even have to smoke, you could just use clean nicotine gum or snus / natural chewing tobacco. I prefer chew / gum. You couldn't pay me to touch a cigarette.

Right, smoking actually is only a less healthy method anyways - if at all use a water pipe for it to prevent ruining the lung with tar or coal particles.

Though I wouldn't put anything toxic like "gum" in my mouth either, as that will release plenty of toxins as well. Not unexpected since it is coming from the industry...

All of this leads back to needing natural untreated tobacco leafs, which are rather hard to get.

But then, if someone is as awakened as to reach this understanding and go through this effort, then (s)he's likely not vaxxed anyways...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-04-28 22:25:26

HeadRush

Robert369 wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

Right, smoking actually is only a less healthy method anyways - if at all use a water pipe for it to prevent ruining the lung with tar or coal particles.

Though I wouldn't put anything toxic like "gum" in my mouth either, as that will release plenty of toxins as well. Not unexpected since it is coming from the industry...

All of this leads back to needing natural untreated tobacco leafs, which are rather hard to get.

But then, if someone is as awakened as to reach this understanding and go through this effort, then (s)he's likely not vaxxed anyways...

Well yea, some things are unavoidable, but Nicotine is a great tool to avoid infection / vaccine Spike replication, for those who're now awake post-vax it could be lifesaving information.

#6 2022-04-28 22:26:13

DarkOwl

It's worth pointing out that there is no SARS-Cov-2 virus (it's never been isolated and in fact viruses don't exist anyway as 'terrain theory' shows)

And cui bono... who benefits?
Tobacco companies of course! How many people took up smoking due to fear of COVID, I wonder?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-04-28 22:37:42

HeadRush

DarkOwl wrote:

It's worth pointing out that there is no SARS-Cov-2 virus (it's never been isolated and in fact viruses don't exist anyway as 'terrain theory' shows)

And cui bono... who benefits?
Tobacco companies of course! How many people took up smoking due to fear of COVID, I wonder?

But there is a vaccine, that does the same thing as described, generates S1 & S2 Proteins, etc that Nicotine blocks. Hence why the Biden Admin just announced a ban on flavored cigarettes' / menthols & other tobacco products, a little can of chew in my state is over 12 dollars... I think they want to remove the ability for people to access nicotine.

#8 2022-04-28 22:59:01

Kahi Harawira

It really would be interesting to be able to acquire an even better explanation to that which has already been transmitted. Perhaps some have not ventured into the full detail of this surprising report that describes among other things, how alterations are performed, at the genetic and DNA levels.

For those who are not familiar with this report, I invite you to do so.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … munication

#9 2022-04-29 00:42:26

HeadRush

Kahi Harawira wrote:

It really would be interesting to be able to acquire an even better explanation to that which has already been transmitted. Perhaps some have not ventured into the full detail of this surprising report that describes among other things, how alterations are performed, at the genetic and DNA levels.

For those who are not familiar with this report, I invite you to do so.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … munication

Whatever it is I haven't caught it, or had so much as a cough or sneeze / cold, which is pretty rare for me, but I started using Nicotine regularly so that might be why.

#10 2022-04-29 02:34:52

Dablin

Maybe, but since 2020 and this whole Covid nonsense I also haven't had as much as a cold. I also don't smoke or take nicotine or otherwise by any means. I also don't intend to start.

I wouldn't count on those types of substances as a health shield; I am certain they would only bring about their own set of problems.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-04-29 02:35:36)

#11 2022-04-29 22:37:02

HeadRush

Dablin wrote:

Maybe, but since 2020 and this whole Covid nonsense I also haven't had as much as a cold. I also don't smoke or take nicotine or otherwise by any means. I also don't intend to start.

I wouldn't count on those types of substances as a health shield; I am certain they would only bring about their own set of problems.

Yea, everyone has their own decision to make regarding Nicotine, just thought I'd share some information, It could be a good preventative / treatment if you'd rather take Nicotine than a pharmaceutical.

#12 2022-05-11 17:38:26

Rocketmidget

Ive smoked like a chimney for 25 years. Not proud of that and the extra chemicals they put in are very unhealthy for me im sure. That said, i havent been sick or had a fever in 16 years or longer. Thats not normal as far as i know.

#13 2022-06-24 15:37:25

Tomek

What If I will make it (too) simple: C19 is only affecting people who believe in it. Never had c19. A few weeks ago I was not well but to me, it was a thing called back in time: Common COLD.

Or maybe I never had covid because I never had (fake) test for it.... hmmmm .... maybe...

BTW: I dont smoke since 1999 smile

#14 2022-06-24 22:40:57

HeadRush

Tomek wrote:

What If I will make it (too) simple: C19 is only affecting people who believe in it. Never had c19. A few weeks ago I was not well but to me, it was a thing called back in time: Common COLD.

Or maybe I never had covid because I never had (fake) test for it.... hmmmm .... maybe...

BTW: I dont smoke since 1999 smile

JUULS were ordered off of the U.S. Market yesterday, also the Biden Administration is working on a plan to lower the Nicotine content in cigarettes to basically nothing. I sense they've realized how important Nicotine is for blocking the S1 & S2 replication aswell as filling the ACE2 inhibitor (what the vaccine uses to replicate) Also nicotine introduces apoptosis. Nicotine is basically the antigen to the vaccine / virus.

Board footer