You are not logged in.

#51 2022-01-23 15:13:44

Tyndlar

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

Please sign these petitions on behalf of England’s NHS staff against mandatory vaccines and vax passports and restrictions to freedom:

https://togetherdeclaration.org/

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/599841

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/601932

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/597665

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/603842

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/600872

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 15:14:14)

#52 2022-02-13 12:06:54

Whimsy

After years upon years of facing my own shadows - I’ve decided to dedicate myself to the service & evolution of humanity.

I’ve undertaken some teachings in Jungian psychology and really mastered the Tarot - I’ve grounded a practice in my community “Tarot Therapy”, it works for me .. it’s beautiful as I get to utilise and explore spirituality aswell as share it, while allowing people a safe space to also begin their own healing journey.

It’s not much, but it’s a seed - a starseed !

Thank you for your work - it’s given me the strength to incorporate more inspired action into my life ?

#53 2022-02-13 13:16:41

07wideeyes

Whimsy wrote:

After years upon years of facing my own shadows - I’ve decided to dedicate myself to the service & evolution of humanity.

I’ve undertaken some teachings in Jungian psychology and really mastered the Tarot - I’ve grounded a practice in my community “Tarot Therapy”, it works for me .. it’s beautiful as I get to utilise and explore spirituality aswell as share it, while allowing people a safe space to also begin their own healing journey.

It’s not much, but it’s a seed - a starseed !

Thank you for your work - it’s given me the strength to incorporate more inspired action into my life ?

'It's not much' you say, Whimsy. I beg to disagree!!!  Not regularly at the moment, but five years ago I was using Tarot a lot. I learnt a lot, a lot, from it about how the universe works, and if used wisely is indeed a most powerful tool.

#54 2022-03-11 10:49:23

alesiaxxx

I talk people to death about spirituality and galactic history until they forget about covid.

#55 2022-03-11 15:29:48

Happy

alesiaxxx wrote:

I talk people to death about spirituality and galactic history until they forget about covid.

smile Could that be called "healing by distraction?" big_smile

Welcome to the forum, alesia! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#56 2022-03-12 03:09:54

alesiaxxx

Happy wrote:
alesiaxxx wrote:

smile Could that be called "healing by distraction?" big_smile

Welcome to the forum, alesia! smile

Hey thank you, loving this forum! Yesss precisely lol its very effective, people find this stuff naturally more interesting.

#57 2022-03-31 01:26:31

Phoenix72

I am so grateful for Gosia! I am in cancer treatment and thanks to the information on raising your vibration, I have given up alcohol and dairy, are slowly getting rid of meat and converting to herbal teas.
It may seem.small to some, but this change has improved my meditations and joyful gratitude for life.
I know I'm helping us in this way by lifting my vibration. I'm talking to likeminded loved ones about Taygeta and the generous, kind beings there. I always knew there was more. It's wonderful to wake up!

#58 2022-03-31 05:48:30

Kahi Harawira

Professor Bienlein wrote:

I wanted to give you in this thread the possibility to share what you do, or what you've done to improve the situation here on earth.
What battles have you fought and what is your part in this? Do you take actions, or are you a spectator? Do you fight at the front line,  or do you prefer to stay in the back?
Whatever your part is, you are invited to share it here.

Of course, this here is not for judging the actions and perspectives of others.

Yes, thanks for this

At this point in time,  the fake government of the fake state wants a legitimate legal transfer of “sovereignty” by enticing indigenous people with money. Being directly involved in that matter, my battle is to ensure they don't get it and that everyone sees it as an act of fraud if they attempt to pretend it.

In the meantime, also involved in growing an independent and intergenerational authority along the lines of a holographic society out of the mess left behind by colonization. That brings its own challenges but is rewarding.

Getting younger people onboard to take control appears to be the priority at this point.

#59 2022-04-14 16:48:54

naringas

Professor Bienlein wrote:

What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

I'm improving (or is it fixing?) myself.

...is it harmed and damaged seeking health and correctness? or is it merely immature life from an earlier stage? I cannot discern this. is it a blend of both, maybe?

all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#60 2022-04-29 23:40:03

AllanH

I got a few people to think more for themselves and independently from 'authority.' I'm taking care of myself, my family, and a few friends in various ways. As a goal, should certain plans bear fruit, I plan to start a 'Society for the Heroic Ideal' as an organized way to develop personal and community character as a counterweight to the slave-mind propaganda. Beyond that, mad-scientist stuff that I may share with a select few without becoming a raised nail. I have no plans to directly lock horns with the forces of darkness, just deflect and thrive in the coming world.

My intuition led me here, but I believe nothing without personal experience, without which there are only stories of possibilities with mutable probabilities.

#61 2022-06-06 18:30:29

Barbatruco

NOTHING.

Last edited by Barbatruco (2022-06-06 18:30:51)

#62 2022-06-06 20:19:28

I have started my Instagram page to share information to others and help them see the truth. I myself am working on manifesting my new reality. Follow my page at weed_and_starseeds on Instagram.

Gosia, thank you for all of the information that you provide and all of the messages that are shared on Cosmic Agency. I know the amount of work it takes to make the videos and I really appreciate them.

Alpha Centurian warrior

#63 2022-06-06 20:51:01

Tomek

Hi,

1. Im not getting involved in any Cabal`s scam.

Covid scam called off MONTHS ago in N. Ireland. Went to dentist today. At the entry I was asked if I can put on a muzzle - so called mask. I said in a polite way - " Pandemic is over nearly 6 months ago plus I`m exempt so i CAN NOT"

2. Saying " N O " is my way of improving situation... and NOT using any of the cabal`s tools like Social Media, google, TV ect.

A farm boy from Poland.

#64 2022-06-10 08:08:03

Apollo

Hello all,

Since I discovered Gosia channel, I use Taygetan revelations in many ways specially by creating my own french youtube channel where I use radiesthesia to show my audience what I say is worthy.

One of my first question was if Gosia was telling the Truth and my pendulum showed me that it was true.

To my audience, I didn't revealed yet my sources because people are not ready to believe that all our History, beliefs, religion, economy is a HOAX, I'm a former Christian so the shock to discover that I was spiritually abused and cheated wasn't easy to swallow but I felt in my soul and heart that Taygetan, Yazhi, Swaaru teachings are true.

They are so efficient to explain by example, how the Law of Mirrors works, in order people refind their self mental sovereignty and it's the KEY because WE manifest our energy-consciouness reality in a better way now so I imagine and totally ASSUME that I'M GOD and ALL OF YOU, ARE TOO !

Take care of you, forgive and bless yourself, don't delegate anymore your inner power, we are GODS AND GODDESS FOR EVER !

Last edited by Apollo (2022-06-10 08:09:53)

JE PENSE DONC JE CREE ! JE NE CONSENS PAS aux limitations d'où qu'elles viennent ! JE SUIS LA SOURCE !
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/22/20/ipcx.jpg[/img]

#65 2022-06-10 08:52:24

Brahman

Apollo wrote:

Hello all,

Since I discovered Gosia channel, I use Taygetan revelations in many ways specially by creating my own french youtube channel where I use radiesthesia to show my audience what I say is worthy.

One of my first question was if Gosia was telling the Truth and my pendulum showed me that it was true.

To my audience, I didn't revealed yet my sources because people are not ready to believe that all our History, beliefs, religion, economy is a HOAX, I'm a former Christian so the shock to discover that I was spiritually abused and cheated wasn't easy to swallow but I felt in my soul and heart that Taygetan, Yazhi, Swaaru teachings are true.

They are so efficient to explain by example, how the Law of Mirrors works, in order people refind their self mental sovereignty and it's the KEY because WE manifest our energy-consciouness reality in a better way now so I imagine and totally ASSUME that I'M GOD and ALL OF YOU, ARE TOO !

Take care of you, forgive and bless yourself, don't delegate anymore your inner power, we are GODS AND GODDESS FOR EVER !

Hi god Apollo. big_smile
May we all be gods and goddesses. I choose to be all gods or the Absolute. Lol

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#66 2022-06-13 02:28:04

Cosmic Sea

Phoenix72 wrote:

I am so grateful for Gosia! I am in cancer treatment and thanks to the information on raising your vibration, I have given up alcohol and dairy, are slowly getting rid of meat and converting to herbal teas.
It may seem.small to some, but this change has improved my meditations and joyful gratitude for life.
I know I'm helping us in this way by lifting my vibration. I'm talking to likeminded loved ones about Taygeta and the generous, kind beings there. I always knew there was more. It's wonderful to wake up!

Just saw your post now. What a beautiful, heartfelt message you have shared. Thank you so much.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#67 2022-06-13 02:43:45

Cosmic Sea

This is what I've been working on with a group of activists. I'm an artist/instructor and of course; truther. In response to the cabal's diabolical behavior and decades long-agendas, I/we've created an art project called 'Wonder Horse'. These are a couple pictures from my google drive to showcase them. I'm working on getting a more 'internet ready clip' of this. It shows the diabolical poisoning of what's been done to humanity for decades. Then the larger horsey depicts what we really are, our vibrancy, our natural harmony with life, unobstructed. My goal is to take the display to freedom rallies, but also to make a short film that hopefully gets passed around and busts through the mental construct, as ART often does. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#68 2022-06-14 09:37:06

07wideeyes

That is awesome, Cosmic Sea. Many thanks for showing the horses to us. The contrast between the two of them speaks loud and clear. All good luck to you with rallies and film, and generally getting the horses out on the street!

Board footer