You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-29 06:37:51

Kahi Harawira

Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer

"Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4PVxIKYSo

Like facing all new challenges on the fly, the learning curve was always bound to be steep.
No-one ever said it was going to be easy.

But perhaps an AI at the top level of the Federation?
I am going to have to chew that kind of predictability over for a bit.

#2 2022-04-29 12:51:33

Robert369

Re: Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Right, I've been saying for a while already that the GF is taken over and under "remote control" for quite a long time, because that's what the regressive fake-council structures invite as long as they blindly obey orders "from above" without even knowing who issues the order.

This goes along the fact that the universe was infiltrated by a high density AI long ago, and with which the Regressives who were about to loose ground in their persuit of galactic dominance (which they had for over a billion of years until the emotional races appeared on the stage) happily cooperated to gain extra powers from their accepted AI master, hoping that this will then allow them to hold their grounds against the Emotionals.

Sadly, this backfired in a way, as it allowed the intrusive AI to gain more and more grounds in our universe (especially our galaxy), so that major efforts needed to be taken to remove the AI again. Which by now has been done on the higher density levels, and the lower density levels (which includes 3-7D and thus the GF) now need to clean up their mess on their own, as otherwise the instilled mind-control cannot be overcome because what is valid on Earth is also valid in space:

Liberation and personal growth must come from within and cannot be "applied" by a savior.

Especially knowing the above makes me am curious what Alenym has to share in regards to the GF's AI control from her viewpoint, and if they maybe have thoughts on removing it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-29 18:50:38)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-29 12:57:29

Gosia
Administrator

Just keep in mind that observation by Alenym was only a consideration, her thinking out loud, and .. mind you, Yazhi does not agree with that. More on this whole topic, in the series about the AI that will come soon smile

Kahi Harawira wrote:

"Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4PVxIKYSo

Like facing all new challenges on the fly, the learning curve was always bound to be steep.
No-one ever said it was going to be easy.

I am going to have to chew that kind of predictability over for a bit.

#4 2022-04-29 15:33:01

I'm very happy to hear/read the long awaited conversation with Alenym. She gives off very wise, very old soul, yet practical and realistic energy. Very, very realistic. In my opinion that is what we need more. Pure realism.

I express my thanks and gratitude for the work and effort all put in so this conversation could be made public.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-04-29 15:34:12)

Reiki practitioner

#5 2022-04-29 20:59:54

Kahi Harawira

I did sleep on it.

I came to the conclusion that holographic societies are, by the very nature, self-sustaining civilizations built for peace and not for war. The result has been that the matters of urgency by one civilization, does not always equate with matters of urgency for another.

The problem compounds when attempting to explain the natural dynamics of holographic civilizations to a mind-controlled group such as humanity, who in general, have no idea of what holographic or holistic societies really are.

The dynamics of urgency are slow to the point that almost nothing gets done or decided on an inter-civilizational level because in general, they are all concerned with maintaining the peace. Add to that the self-determined avatar status with which we as humanity are seen, and the matter of urgency becomes even less and less.

Alenym herself, carries the weight of her entire civilization on her shoulders and speaking to us, is a very rare and privileged occurrence. She does not have the freedom to express herself as Yahzi might have, but she is the representative, the ambassador, sovereign or the chosen, to be able to make decisions on the fly with respect to how her own civilization might interact with us and/or the GF. The switch from a GF enforcement role to one of peace would have attracted a lot of support within the GF, guaranteeing their continued presence and communication from orbit.

Noted was how the politics of “official” intervention would lead to an even greater problem within the GF, which then led itself to the proposition that the body which was designed to keep the peace, ended up as an exclusive tyranny. That problem is, to my thinking, well understood on earth.

Noted also was the problems associated with extraction, with regard to the moving of large groups from one civilization to another, leading towards a competition of value systems. We have this problem with respect to colonization and the erection of another reality around us that comes with its own attendant punishment and reward systems. Completely separate realities of liberation and enslavement.

Constrained and respectful of all others and a responsible voice of reason, Alenym will always be restricted in what can be said. In contrast to Yahzi who can call it what it is, Alenym must maintain diplomatic relations at all times between all parties. The result is that the team is still in orbit doing what the GF wishes they would not, still communicating with us and still passing on intergalactic information despite the restrictions imposed by the GF.

An extraordinary feat of diplomacy.

As for the AI, well, unless more information arrives with regard to this particular AI, I am not in a position to comment further and I am bound accept Alenyms statement at face value.

#6 2022-04-30 05:22:41

mitkobs

The problem with the Federation is this anonymity approach. If you talk with someone who represent a council have to be sure that you talk with real person. Something have to be done in this direction. If not such talks should not occur at all and should not be taken as something real and representative of a federation policy. And especially if the ordered policy look suspicious and unusual.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-30 05:25:44)

#7 2022-04-30 11:57:43

Cocreatr

Thank you from deep within my heart. This dialog was an honor to listen to. It was one of the rare videos I first watched before reading. Usually I take to the transcripts first (3x faster for me) and rarely select a video to deepen understanding. Yet, I appreciate the added clarity from the verbal emphasis and the telling graphics.

Alenym: Because everything they do would revert. From one point of view they are liberating a planet, from another equally valid one they are invading it and imposing their values.

I admire this natural taking the viewpoint of more than one party, without taking sides. Earlier, when I went through all the older transcripts, I  noticed the Swaruus take the same care to present another equally important view. I sense active consideration, more than polite respect for different views. Just now it dawns on me how important this stance of impartiality is for justice, peace, and for diplomatic relations.

Which leads me to a question. Yazhi said, “It is said that progressive non-human races live in service to others and regressive races live in service to themselves.” Would this make the ability to consider other’s viewpoints impartially a defining characteristic of emotional races? Such as empathy, compassion, love, that regressives would lack?

Alenym: If a larger body, such as the United Federation of Planets, liberates any world, it will lead to another big problem, that such a super political body has acquired too much power, and even among ethical advanced civilizations that lends itself to abuses, loss of jurisdictions, and ending up in a highly a-moral situation, inviting tyranny on a large scale. And that is something we may be facing precisely today.

I see. How does the federation go about separation of powers?  What is their system of checks and balances?

Alenym: What is the use of removing regressive entities if it is humanity itself that forms and will form them again? If humanity moves forward, they themselves will dissolve the entities they have previously created, simply for lack of creative attention. Again, the control is in human hands.

Yes, to realize that may be fortunate on one hand. On the other hand, how do we get organized (it seems to help) and effective (it is essential), without lending our growing community power to abuses?

Alenym: That is why mentors are necessary. Because without mentors, like yourselves, humanity would not have a contrast. They would not be able to see or know that there are other options. A vicious cycle occurs when you have nothing but the same data over and over again, which will inevitably make you fall into the same mistakes.

Thank you Alenym and all who help, for your labor of love. You enable our awareness of other options, while insisting we use our own values and resources to learn and develop competence. 

Let me close with this note about one of my mentors, the late Russell Ackoff

… In this presentation, Ackoff also provides a great explanation of one reason why change is often so difficult in organizations: Errors are punished. But only error of commission are punished, while errors of omission are not. Therefore, taking action to change is risky; the safe course of action is to avoid change. To develop organizations we need to understand this tendency and learn to allow taking risks, and avoid creating the fear of the consequences when things don’t work out. …

Source: https://deming.org/russell-ackoff-on-le … velopment/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#8 2022-05-01 17:02:19

Gosia
Administrator

No, she didnt say that. She is just thinking outloud, and Yazhi disagrees. More in the AI video series soon.

Brahman wrote:

So we are actually deceived by AI to participate in this nonsense. I had no doubt that everything was a lie.

#9 2022-05-01 17:49:56

Robert369

Brahman wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No, she didnt say that. She is just thinking outloud, and Yazhi disagrees. More in the AI video series soon.

Brahman wrote:

So we are actually deceived by AI to participate in this nonsense. I had no doubt that everything was a lie.

However, Alenym, as a Taygetean Leader and Ambassador Representative of the High Council of Alcyone should be more aware of the federation than Yazhi.

Demanding "being aware" of something that not even the GF itself is aware of is a bit much to ask, in my view. Also it is diplomatically unwise to spread speculations or even "knowing" without actual proof.

Insofar, I suggest to consider that Alenym only tells as much as "acceptable" and will not share anything that might cause problems for her diplomatic activities, not only with the GF and member races, but even beyond. Especially being not only the Taygetan but all the Alcyone council representative does make any such detrimental for everyone involved - including the allies and Humanity.

Hence our Swaruunian support is invaluable, because they don't need to bother with most of the GF diplomacy or sensibilities.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-01 17:50:43)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-05-01 18:07:54

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

But even you agreed with the opinion of other members of the forum before that the federation is run by AI.

I said "the GF is remote controlled", and "there was an intrusive AI in our universe", but also that "the Regressives cooperate with the AI", which doesn't equal "the GF is run by an AI".

My take is that most parts of the GF are "only" under indirect AI control (e.g. via mind-control like on Earth), but those parts that cooperate with Regressives and thus act regressively themselves might have a deeper AI connection.

Nevertheless, with the head AI having been removed, the lower density beings can now handle their AI control on their own - if they chose to break the mind-control. Which is the exact problem as we have on Earth. As below so above, because all Earth problems were imported from outside.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-01 18:09:32)

#11 2022-05-04 03:56:55

I was going to keep my internal thought process to myself, but this evening standing on my back porch, watching chem trails being dumped in plain sight, I had an epiphany to simply speak my truth, whatever the consequences might be.

This statement from HM Alenym of Temmer is exactly what I anticipated it to be...that is, extremely disappointing. The Taygetans came to Earth with a set of ideals and principles that I strongly resonated with, and somewhere along the way, they discarded those ideals completely and now malign the federation in one breath, and echo their heartless perversions in another. How many times have they preached to us here on Earth to resist our governments at all costs, no matter what the consequences, no matter what others think of us? Yet here they are, afraid to go against federation protocols and take direct action to help humanity, because a bunch of deadbeat emotionless races will consider them "invaders", and malign them, because their comfortable way of life might be subject to consequences. If they were to intervene more directly, they might suffer the disapproval of other star races(who are emtionless hacks), but at the end of the day, they would have their ideals and souls intact.

This is nothing but hypocrisy and cowardice. They force-feed us the red pill, yet swallow the blue pill. They throw humanity under the bus, allowing slumbering humans and awake starseeds alike to suffer and die in vain, just to keep up diplomatic relationships with emotionless and errant races that they protest under their breath, but take no action to resist. They have become nothing other than yet another accessory to genocide and depravity. All of the weight of this is passed onto the backs of starseeds, most of whom function even worse than unawake humans with the circumstances of Earth life and without direct help, can hardly be expected to turn the tide of this problem...and yet we were close, so close that the federation stacks the deck and forces a reset using illegal technologies while everyone else simply stands by and watches, afraid to get their hands dirty righting the wrong, but perfectly ok with blood on those same hands through negligence and inaction.

I was disgusted when she said that in order for things to change, asleep and controlled humans would simply have to die and return. It may mean nothing from their standpoint, but from the standpoint of starseeds, those errant and sleeping humans are our family, friends, and all of the people that we came to help. We have homes that we could have stayed in, yet we incarnated for thousands of years and lifetime after lifetime of suffering to liberate humanity. We don't need Earth as some trophy if everyone we came here to help dies. We came to help the ones that are struggling, and they would be better served to be shocked awake by more direct action then they would to be left to die by a genocide they can't even comprehend.

The Taygetans speak against religion, yet all they create is a small and closed priesthood. They pass on bits of knowledge indirectly to a small portion of the population who eats it up without question, yet do nothing to help humanity as a whole. All of this has been done in the past. Before every big reset, small groups were "helped" by passing down knowledge from above, and then simply allowed to be wiped out with the rest of humanity each time, never having made a real impact and being forgotten to the sands of time. The same old story is being repeated over again. Something new and beautiful could have been created if they were willing to take some risks, the same risks they preach to us to take, but I guess that their little disclosure community will just be another isolated priesthood that is wiped out and forgotten along with the rest of humanity that they have forsaken.

Feel free to object, or even to ban me for speaking my truth. I don't give a shit.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-04 05:26:22)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-05-04 05:03:12

mitkobs

How can beat a shadow when is your own shadow. You want to be free from your shadow that you cast. But you do not do it yourself you blame others who point to your shadow saying that you have a shadow and that shadow is dangerous for you. But this shadow is not their shadow it is yours. You want from them to come and with power to liberate from your shadow. You want they to do your personal job. They tell you how to deal with shadow, give to you all the information needed. And why you do not liberate yourself using this information but you are waiting someone with greater power to do it? And you are bitter resentful toward the greater power. It is because of your own shortcomings. Why are waiting when this task is only yours to partake. There is no one else but you who have to face your shadow and deal with it appropriately.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-04 05:08:02)

#13 2022-05-04 05:14:55

mitkobs wrote:

How can beat a shadow when is your own shadow. You want to be free from your shadow that you cast. But you do not do it yourself you blame others who point to your shadow saying that you have a shadow and that shadow is dangerous for you. But this shadow is not their shadow it is yours. You want from them to come and with power to liberate from your shadow. You want they to do your personal job. They tell you how to deal with shadow, give to you all the information needed. And why you do not liberate yourself using this information but you are waiting someone with greater power to do it? And you are bitter resentful toward the greater power. It is because of your own shortcomings. Why are waiting when this task is only yours to partake. There is no one else but you who have to face your shadow and deal with it appropriately.

Bullshit. My own shadows and personal responsibility do not negate the shadows and personal responsibilities of others such as the federation and Taygetans. I can deal with my shadow all I want, and it does not justify the gencidal actions of the cabal and federation. Many of the problems humanity faces were forced upon them by ET interference in the past, not only the consequences of their own shadows, but the consequences of ET interference and actions. My shortcomings do not justify the evil being perpetrated against humanity. I do not claim to be perfect, but is precisely because I have done a certain amount of work on my own shadow that I can clearly see my own ideals, and I have a right to object to that which is against my ideals.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-04 05:22:33)

righteously indignant

#14 2022-05-04 05:29:41

Kahi Harawira

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I was going to keep my internal thought process to myself, but this evening standing on my back porch, watching chem trails being dumped in plain sight, I had an epiphany to simply speak my truth, whatever the consequences might be.

This statement from HM Alenym of Temmer is exactly what I anticipated it to be...that is, extremely disappointing. The Taygetans came to Earth with a set of ideals and principles that I strongly resonated with, and somewhere along the way, they discarded those ideals completely and now malign the federation in one breath, and echo their heartless perversions in another. How many times have they preached to us here on Earth to resist our governments at all costs, no matter what the consequences, no matter what others think of us? Yet here they are, afraid to go against federation protocols and take direct action to help humanity, because a bunch of deadbeat emotionless races will consider them "invaders", and malign them, because their comfortable way of life might be subject to consequences. If they were to intervene more directly, they might suffer the disapproval of other star races(who are emtionless hacks), but at the end of the day, they would have their ideals and souls intact.

This is nothing but hypocrisy and cowardice. They force-feed us the red pill, yet swallow the blue pill. They throw humanity under the bus, allowing slumbering humans and awake starseeds alike to suffer and die in vain, just to keep up diplomatic relationships with emotionless and errant races that they protest under their breath, but take no action to resist. They have become nothing other than yet another accessory to genocide and depravity. All of the weight of this is passed onto the backs of starseeds, most of whom function even worse than unawake humans with the circumstances of Earth life and without direct help, can hardly be expected to turn the tide of this problem...yet we were close, so close that the federation stacks the deck and forces a reset using illegal technologies while everyone else simply stands by and watches, afraid to get their hands dirty righting the wrong, but perfectly ok with blood on those same hands through negligence and inaction.

I was disgusted when she said that in order for things to change, asleep and controlled humans would simply have to die and return. It may mean nothing from their standpoint, but from the standpoint of starseeds, those errant and sleeping humans are our family, friends, and all of the people that we came to help. We have homes that we could have stayed in, yet we incarnated for thousands of years and lifetime after lifetime of suffering to liberate humanity. We don't need Earth as some trophy if everyone we came here to help dies. We came to help the ones that are struggling, and they would be better served to be shocked awake by more direct action then they would to be left to die by a genocide they can't even comprehend.

The Taygetans speak against religion, yet all they create is a small and closed priesthood. They pass on bits of knowledge indirectly to a small portion of the population who eats it up without question, yet do nothing to help humanity as a whole. All of this has been done in the past. Before every big reset, small groups were "helped" by passing down knowledge from above, and then simply allowed to be wiped out with the rest of humanity each time, never having made a real impact and being forgotten to the sands of time. The same old story is being repeated over again. Something new and beautiful could have been created if they were willing to take some risks, the same risks they preach to us to take, but I guess that their little disclosure community will just be another isolated priesthood that is wiped out and forgotten along with the rest of humanity that they have forsaken.

Feel free to object, or even to ban me for speaking my truth. I don't give a shit.

The following of CA has been beneficial for me. What I have learnt is incorporated into my life and that enables me to transmit new knowledge into other networks with which I have to interact. At times it directly affects a wide range of issues sometimes impacting on the entire country, perhaps the courts, political parties, entire regions or multiple communities. Moving forward one inch at a time in co-ordination with many others who also see the threat from their own perspective.

Sure its tough, but no-one ever said it was going to be a walk in the park. Just having to suck it up and keep moving forward, providing the contrast so that other people can see that they have different options.

Its sad to see how many who fell to the nefarious tech slipped into their blood stream, who all, for their own reasons, relied on the authorities to do their thinking for them. No matter how much we pleaded with them no to do so. Free choice being what it is, did play its part. They made their own choices, and for their families. What is done is done, sad as it is.

I suppose it is quite possible to take the risk and spark off another interstellar planetary war again, but then you probably wouldn't be any better off than what you are now, probably worse, because then, you would have no idea of what was going on at all. They can start a war, that is entirely possible, but do you really want an interplanetary war in which you are going to be in the middle of? Just saying.

Better that you take the risk and pluck up the courage to be a fighter in some form or another, giving purpose and reason to want to live again. Of course they want to crush you, they want to crush us all. Its a game and we will always win because they will have to kill us to jab us and we don't die.

Chin up, don't take their crap lying down.

Much respect Crystal Dragon

#15 2022-05-04 06:34:12

Robert369

Reading all the ungrateful Taygetan bashing above is showing why Humanity is not getting anywhere: Instead of making use of the given information, people complain that nobody does it for them. So much for "awakened" people...

Remember: It is your decision to not fight but cry for a savior. Yelling at others will not change this fact, and everyone can do something. So, instead of demanding others to do something, the only valid questions would be:

What have you done to liberate yourself and Humanity ? And was it really the maximum you can do ?

Unless that is achieved - including going beyond conveniences -, one has no right to bash anyone else but oneself, because this is still semi-sheepish behavior of half-awakened people.

P.S.: For those who complain about the Taygetan work, a little reminder: Without the Taygetan efforts you likely wouldn't even be able to complain due to lack of understanding what's truly going on. Time to be more thankful ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-04 06:58:02)

#16 2022-05-04 09:33:19

mitkobs

You cannot demand others to deal with their shadows. This is not an easy process. You have power only over your mind.

Cannot demand Federation to change policy for Earth when you do not have the whole information on which this policy is based. You think the game is sick, but is not a game, it is experience and very difficult one. Shadows are people with faces and names and they do not value human life at all, except their own. What to do with them, is not possible to live along with such savage deceitful characters. Do you know how difficult is to manage this global situation. Takes patience and right guiding. Cannot be done immediately here and now.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-04 09:35:28)

#17 2022-05-04 10:04:05

07wideeyes

I agree with Robert369 on this. Gratitude and being thankful are in order; everything the Taygetans and Swaruunians do is from their own free choice, and if they hadn't done anything none of us would even be here to discuss it!

I sense that there is a subtle yet distinct hero-worship and god-thing put onto our ET friends from some members of this forum. When Crystal writes of finding HRH Alenym's words 'disappointing', this assumes a bunch of expectations that has been established in the mind, and which has not been met. Where do these expectations come from? Whose are they? Are they justified?

As a bit of a giveaway, I don't see the same criteria applied to consciousness that has appeared in terrestrial form. Take David Icke. Quite a bit of his info overlaps with that on Cosmic Agency, but I don't come across people treating him like that. "You're a bloody hypocrite, Icke. Sitting all day in your comfortable little flat on the Isle of Wight. What? You're writing another book! You should be out on the street, man, not just watching the show go on." No, he doesn't get treated like that; because he's in a human biosuit, and doesn't get the same (projected, fantasy) expectations dumped onto him.

'Interestingly' Icke, like our ET friends, has seen clearly that 'mass non-compliance' is the key, the only one, to bringing the shithouse tumbling down. This, plus doing whatever we can to build a true alternative; not just on the physical plane, but personally, emotionally, energetically.

#18 2022-05-04 12:26:54

STAR-ONE

Courage brothers and sisters, we are part of the infantry operating on the ground on the front line, the Taygetes are part of the air support, it is more comfortable for them and harder for us obviously but everyone participates in the war effort and that's the main thing.

The planet of tomorrow looks wonderful for survivors and newcomers alike, however brace yourself, it's going to be a hell of a mess in the next few months.

#19 2022-05-04 17:00:55

Gosia
Administrator

I will only say this to this (without reading the full post): YOU KNOW NOTHING of what the Taygetans do or do not do behind the scenes. And they don´t owe you or us that knowledge. Whatever they do is unconditional, has been so for decades, behind the scenes, and half of the crew believes its actually better this way, since opening themselves up to the humans only brings pain and hurt more often than not. This whole communication with us and me running this channel is already much more than the Federation itself ever accepted. Taygetans disobey them all the time on a variety of different levels. Coming down (30 people on board) and "saving humans" is not an act of rebellion against Federation, its FOOLISHNESS.

To be honest though, I dont even feel like responding more to comments like these, feeling a bit burnt out at the moment in general, and reading stuff like that in our own TAYGETAN FRIENDS ONLY forum feels like a stab. Quite honestly, Taygetans do not owe ANYTHIG to the humans, neither do I. I might stop my channel and delete all my content tomorrow, and save myself all this ungrateful hassle. And yes, you WILL be banned if this continues. I dont keep this forum so people can vent their overall frustration with life on Taygetans, one of few truly active ET races sacrificing themselves stuck in the orbit. It´s tiring and we all (them and myself) deserve to take care of ourselves for a change .... I wonder when we finally decide to let go. We so deserve it. Have been at it (helping humans) for eons (yes, myself as well... as it´s not my first incarnation being on/around Earth doing this kind of work. Just that this time I am doing this being inmersed). I so badly want to let go... of the need to be of help. sad 

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This is nothing but hypocrisy and cowardice. They force-feed us the red pill, yet swallow the blue pill. They throw humanity under the bus, allowing slumbering humans and awake starseeds alike to suffer and die in vain, just to keep up diplomatic relationships with emotionless and errant races that they protest under their breath, but take no action to resist. They have become nothing other than yet another accessory to genocide and depravity. All of the weight of this is passed onto the backs of starseeds, most of whom function even worse than unawake humans with the circumstances of Earth life and without direct help, can hardly be expected to turn the tide of this problem...and yet we were close, so close that the federation stacks the deck and forces a reset using illegal technologies while everyone else simply stands by and watches, afraid to get their hands dirty righting the wrong, but perfectly ok with blood on those same hands through negligence and inaction.

#20 2022-05-04 17:03:34

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Robert.

Robert369 wrote:

Reading all the ungrateful Taygetan bashing above is showing why Humanity is not getting anywhere: Instead of making use of the given information, people complain that nobody does it for them. So much for "awakened" people...

Remember: It is your decision to not fight but cry for a savior. Yelling at others will not change this fact, and everyone can do something. So, instead of demanding others to do something, the only valid questions would be:

What have you done to liberate yourself and Humanity ? And was it really the maximum you can do ?

Unless that is achieved - including going beyond conveniences -, one has no right to bash anyone else but oneself, because this is still semi-sheepish behavior of half-awakened people.

P.S.: For those who complain about the Taygetan work, a little reminder: Without the Taygetan efforts you likely wouldn't even be able to complain due to lack of understanding what's truly going on. Time to be more thankful ?

#21 2022-05-04 17:22:34

Jim Stav

Has it ever been discussed here either on the forum or in C.A. videos what the "Agreement" between Mother Earth & the "Higher selves" of the collective of humanity is? If I were ever to be invited on say the Toleka in this amnestic version of myself & was allowed to speak freely...this is where I would start.

If that conversation went something like "Well, all humanity has to do is change the rules of their experiences before incarnating"...I would then try to figure out how to connect with my fellow human "Higher selves" & then submit that proposal to Mother Earth. This may seem silly to many of you...but that does not bother me in the least. I've been getting this basic image in my head for some time now as my starting point to help co-create a better world for us all!

If were truly the creators of our experience then we should be working with our higher selves in the collective, IMO, to understand why they/we want to come here & go through as much suffering as we do? I'm not seeing this as a mostly a G.F. problem anymore.

#22 2022-05-05 02:35:58

It doesn’t give me any pleasure to feel the way that I do, or to speak my frustrations. I will say that perhaps it would have been better to keep them to myself, or to word my frustrations in a less accusatory manner. What I will say is that the information that the Taygetans share on many subjects is valuable and helpful. As far as their current approach to the Earth situation, I will not continue with further bashing, but I will state that I resonated with some of their previous ideas much stronger, such as when one of the Swaruus talked about an approach of multiple ET races hijacking communications, announcing their presence, and telling everybody plainly that our governments are full of shit. People need to be shocked awake, not left to die. When will enough sacrifice be enough? Will it ever be enough to mean anything, or is Earth just going to be allowed to be reset once again, flushing thousands of years of our work and sacrifice as starseeds down the toilet? I say this now not in accusation of anyone(except for the cabal and federation), but sincerely wondering what actually can and will be done to prevent this?

Maybe being in orbit for a prolonged period of time isn’t the most pleasant thing, but it still beats having to live here. Starseeds are tired of it. No, I do not know what is being done on humanity’s behalf behind the scenes, I only know what it looks like on the surface, and that is that nothing is changing for the better, and it is only getting worse. The depopulation reset agenda continues with little standing in the way.  Starseeds need to be able to take care of themselves, but many are not in much of a position to be able to live anything close to the life they want or actualize their full potential, yet we are simply expected to continue fighting, hoping we can at least be happy when we die and move on to our next life or wake up in our previous one from immersion.

No, I don’t know everything or claim to be right about everything, I just know that this whole situation leaves more questions than answers, and the main one is will any of this be worth it in the end, or is everyone, humans, Taygetans, and starseeds just wasting our fucking time being pawns in a sick game that will end in nothing but tragedy and waste?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-05 02:43:58)

righteously indignant

#23 2022-05-05 05:49:36

mitkobs

Gosia you should make your work easier. Just share the conversations as text on the site. Stop making these videos that are taking you so much time and efforts. Everyone who are interested in the info will gladly read it at will.

#24 2022-05-05 06:28:25

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

This is spot on Dragon. How long are you going to cling to the blame game/victim game and indulge in pure projection?
There has been a lot of goodwill and care directed your way, from this forum, during past challenges you've had. That tolerance comes to an end when your words hurt the very people dedicated to and working tirelessly for, our liberation.

The word I've had in my head all day (thinking about this post) is 'gratitude' (others have beat me to it I see).
If you can't feel gratitude towards the Taygetans then may I strongly suggest this is no longer the place for you Dragon.
(ok... I now see your recent post has softened in tone somewhat... thanks for that smile)

What we say matters. And how we say it even more so. Gosia may have a thousand positive messages come her way only to be undone by a single accusatory post (there's a saying about 'not shitting in ones own backyard' which springs to mind).

Please folks, be mindful of what you say, how you say it and whether this is how you would like yourself to be spoken to or about. This is not about censorship. It's about developing a culture of mutual respect where we support each other rather than tear each other down.

My partner is part of a business/entrepreneur training organisation (hearted centred leadership training) which has an excellent 'code of conduct'. Not all of them are translatable to this forum, but most are and the spirit certainly is. The organisation has a culture of mutual support, constructive criticism and calling out peeps on their BS in a loving manner. And from what I can see it works!
Something to consider going forward.

Of note:

I understand that I alone am fully and totally responsible for my life and the success and failures of my business

I understand the community is not a place for whinging, whining or victim behaviour under any circumstances

I practice constant appreciation and gratitude and say Thank You at every opportunity to those who help and support

I give permission to be called out on any bullshit stories that people hear that may be holding me back from achieving my potential.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-05-at-6-13-27-PM.png

EDIT: the last maxim (which I cut out to avoid the name of the org.) was a declaration and commitment to, 'HAVING FUN' ( typed in bold). (always good to check your fun-o-meter. If it's running low... shit may happen)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#25 2022-05-05 12:17:16

microvirus6

Crystal Dragon IS this forum's shadow, I am our big-toe chakra, Darkowl is our cool uncle, and Gosia is our Gaia

(sorry, lightening the mood? idk lol)

Board footer