You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-25 20:53:23

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

More news on UKRAINE
  LIVE@5,   Life Force Feb. 24, 2022

"Pain at the Pump? The War in Ukraine, The Pentagon and Biden attempt to sell US Rare Earth Minerals to the Chinese?'

https://www.brighteon.com/d19503ca-87af … f4946fd31c

Offline

#27 2022-02-25 23:19:49

charliebelle
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:

I think it is time to reconsider what really is going on in the Ukraine, especially since now everywhere on the media the "Russian war against the Ukraine" is pushed to the limits as to maximize fear-mongering.

To make it short: There is no war !

This is because a war would require two legitimate countries to engage in combat activities. But this is not the case here, because legal information from the UN made clear that the Ukraine is NOT a sovereign state as it has never even entered the procedure to become one, not even discussed their "official borders" with the neighbors as is required for that.

Everyone may check the list officially registered states of the planet on the UN website on their own, and then will find many surprises !

Hence it is still part of Russia, and by that anything there is an internal Russian affair and not a war. Instead, the NATO and other the armies stationed in the Ukraine (aka without permission on Russian territory !) are a declaration of war... So, if Putin sorts out his country's territory, all is good - no matter how much the media lie about this.

Sadly, even many alternative sources are just as uninformed or actively spread Cabal disinformation, e.g. Cobra:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/02/ … ation.html

Thank you Robert369.

Offline

#28 2022-02-27 10:41:06

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Sue123 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

To make it short: There is no war !

Source of this rediculous claim? Russian disinfo portals?

You may want to watch the movie Wag the Dog. (The Ukraine "war" is as fabricated as the war in this movie)


A few fun facts:

Massmedia show american military airplanes, filmed in America a few years ago, and they say it's invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Airplanes filmed at an airshow from Harkov in 2020, in parade formation, are presented as currently invading Ukraine.

An event/exercise from 2016, with soldiers parachuting, is presented as current news too.

Fake news disseminated by a Russian embassy: an airplane blown out of the sky in 2011 in Benghazi, they claim is a Russian airplane bombed by Ukraine.

The bombing behind buildings which are presented as currently occurring in Ukraine: there is green vegetation (summer time) while now in Ukraine is winter.

Huge numbers of refugees did leave the country a while ago, as recommended by the Ukraine gov/military.

In 2018, a block of flats exploded due to some faulty gas cylinders. A german newspaper added a few dead bodies and presents it as bombing by the russians.

Russian officials do not intervene to expose the fake news (on the contrary, they spread misinfo themselves), Ukraine army sends only 3 soldiers in a big city to tell people to go to underground shelters, all countries' MSM disseminate fabricated evidence of war...

Oh, and lol, every live CCTV from Ukraine show peaceful life over there, with no military in sight whatsoever.

You may want to draw your own conclusions.

Isn't the 2-3 years of fakedemic enough schooling for us to want to do our own investigations? Why are we still absorbing the manipulation?


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#29 2022-02-27 12:42:33

Robert369
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Sue123 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

To make it short: There is no war !

Source of this rediculous claim? Russian disinfo portals?

Your approach is wrong: If you make the claim that there is war, you have to prove that - and obviously media lies and other fakeable crap is no "proof" for anything. Until such "true proof" is provided, the war is as illusional as all of the media spectacles (e.g. the Covid plandemic).

Just like with Covid, this doesn't mean that people don't die (e.g. in battles that are fought in the Ukraine that are not a war), but they do it for other reasons than a "virus", "pandemic" or "war".

Remember: The perception of a media-believing population is easily programmed with lies. And only those who can see through them and/or listen to their inner knowing cannot be fooled.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#30 2022-02-27 12:59:27

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Genoveva wrote:
Sue123 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

To make it short: There is no war !

Source of this rediculous claim? Russian disinfo portals?

You may want to watch the movie Wag the Dog. (The Ukraine "war" is as fabricated as the war in this movie)


A few fun facts:

Massmedia show american military airplanes, filmed in America a few years ago, and they say it's invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Airplanes filmed at an airshow from Harkov in 2020, in parade formation, are presented as currently invading Ukraine.

An event/exercise from 2016, with soldiers parachuting, is presented as current news too.

Fake news disseminated by a Russian embassy: an airplane blown out of the sky in 2011 in Benghazi, they claim is a Russian airplane bombed by Ukraine.

The bombing behind buildings which are presented as currently occurring in Ukraine: there is green vegetation (summer time) while now in Ukraine is winter.

Huge numbers of refugees did leave the country a while ago, as recommended by the Ukraine gov/military.

In 2018, a block of flats exploded due to some faulty gas cylinders. A german newspaper added a few dead bodies and presents it as bombing by the russians.

Russian officials do not intervene to expose the fake news (on the contrary, they spread misinfo themselves), Ukraine army sends only 3 soldiers in a big city to tell people to go to underground shelters, all countries' MSM disseminate fabricated evidence of war...

Oh, and lol, every live CCTV from Ukraine show peaceful life over there, with no military in sight whatsoever.

You may want to draw your own conclusions.

Isn't the 2-3 years of fakedemic enough schooling for us to want to do our own investigations? Why are we still absorbing the manipulation?

That's an excellent round-up of some of the very suspicious things that I have also come across in the past few days, Genoveva. It's a knee-jerk response to want to play 'good guys, bad guys'. More metaphysically, I guess that is a manifestation of dualistic perception, in which 'reality' automatically gets broken down into opposites (which become manipulated into oppositions). All the while avoiding the distinct possibility that 'well, he's a pretty bad guy........ hmmmm, and the other one doesn't look too good either'. Or, in sports lingo: 'So who do you support, City or United'. 'Er, I don't play football.'

Offline

#31 2022-02-27 17:09:48

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

I'm pretty sure that it is expected or at least hoped for that the readers of this forum are more media brainwash immune than a regular CNN watcher.

In this day and age a lot of disinformation is fabricated using CGI.

What every person with soul has is their connection to the Source via silver cord. And then they have heart consciousness with ability to connect to something with their heart and their heart will tell them if it is a lie or not. Stop believing outside sources if they don't resonate in your heart.

If somebody doesn't resonate with this forum or Taygetan material, why are they here?

Offline

#32 2022-02-27 18:48:14

Edith_S
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Look WHO's coming to dinner....

WHO planning new “pandemic treaty” for 2024

https://off-guardian.org/2022/02/26/who … -for-2024/

quote

The signs are all there, and they’ve been flashing like neon lights for months: New international legislation to “deal with future pandemics”.

We all knew it was coming eventually. Now we have a timeline, and it starts on March 1st.

Isn’t it amazing what you can almost miss when you’re distracted by a war?

Speaking of the war, the attitude the WHO takes to Russia during this process will be a very interesting barometer. Whether Russia denounces the proposed treaty, or is excluded from negotiations, will tell us a lot about how real the conflict in Ukraine truly is, and what direction the Great Reset will take next.

Indeed, if the war itself is used to further argue we need “stronger multilateral institutions” or “important reforms in the security council”, it may go some way to revealing the grander agenda.
end quote

Here we go again...smokescreens to hide from the public eye and go on with the plandemic and the whole nine yards.


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#33 2022-02-27 19:52:47

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

BraveLightbeing wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it is expected or at least hoped for that the readers of this forum are more media brainwash immune than a regular CNN watcher.

In this day and age a lot of disinformation is fabricated using CGI.

What every person with soul has is their connection to the Source via silver cord. And then they have heart consciousness with ability to connect to something with their heart and their heart will tell them if it is a lie or not. Stop believing outside sources if they don't resonate in your heart.

If somebody doesn't resonate with this forum or Taygetan material, why are they here?

Good clear post, BraveLightBeing! Thanks.

Offline

#34 2022-02-27 19:58:13

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Thank you for the FUN FACTS Genoveva.
Here they are again, for those who are still watching fake news TV and need a reminder,
There is no war in Russia/Ukraine. 
"A few fun facts:
Massmedia show american military airplanes, filmed in America a few years ago, and they say it's invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Airplanes filmed at an airshow from Harkov in 2020, in parade formation, are presented as currently invading Ukraine.

An event/exercise from 2016, with soldiers parachuting, is presented as current news too.

Fake news disseminated by a Russian embassy: an airplane blown out of the sky in 2011 in Benghazi, they claim is a Russian airplane bombed by Ukraine.

The bombing behind buildings which are presented as currently occurring in Ukraine: there is green vegetation (summer time) while now in Ukraine is winter.

Huge numbers of refugees did leave the country a while ago, as recommended by the Ukraine gov/military.

In 2018, a block of flats exploded due to some faulty gas cylinders. A german newspaper added a few dead bodies and presents it as bombing by the russians.

Russian officials do not intervene to expose the fake news (on the contrary, they spread misinfo themselves), Ukraine army sends only 3 soldiers in a big city to tell people to go to underground shelters, all countries' MSM disseminate fabricated evidence of war...

Oh, and lol, every live CCTV from Ukraine show peaceful life over there, with no military in sight whatsoever.

You may want to draw your own conclusions.

Isn't the 2-3 years of fakedemic enough schooling for us to want to do our own investigations? Why are we still absorbing the manipulation?

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-02-27 19:59:26)

Offline

#35 2022-02-27 20:22:48

Happy
Moderator

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Robert369 wrote:

In fact, as it is habit in almost all public forums, I suggest to create a forum rule to disallow discussions of bans, as such publicly undermines the authority of the ones running the show here.


Thank you for this opportunity to come forward with this, Robert. I am usually quite hesitant to say much about the moderator's role in the forum, but you have given me a perfect opportunity here. What you say is basically correct. But such a rule doesn't really explain the why. It's not really about authority, you see.

I can stomach questions about the moderator's authority, and the reason is that the imposing authority I exercise here is founded within my own natural personal authority.  Natural personal authority is superior and the source for all types of authorities. And if it is given away, or taken, it actually becomes a quite fragile trait.

Often we see that imposing authority (given or taken) is not connected to the wielder's own personal authority - particularly in politics, military and bureaucratic connections. Such authority usually avoid questioning at all costs. No damage is done if answers can be given, but if not, it may erode very quickly. This is why being "anti-authoritarian" usually is seen as a big no-no. But mind you, it is always authority given or taken which will claim another's anti-authoritarian stance. I am not anti-authoritarian, because I hold authority in high regard; I know the roots of it.

In short, it's my own ethical standard I wield in this. So if it's not about authority, what is it then?

It's about the tone. In 97% of the comments about bans, the tone is deeply negative. Negativity reflects negativity and tends to deepen it as well, and such deteriorate the social climate in the forum. - particularly when anyone's ego is assimilated or touched upon (- and we all have such ego). As moderators, we screen the content almost continually, and have information about the members not seen in the forum (because it can be abused if available). As such, when reason is not obvious to the forum for moderator's action, there is almost always factors in the background playing in. And to conserve the integrity of everybody involved, the reasons may not be fully explained either.

The content of Cosmic Agency and the messages conveyed to us through the videos and interviews are so overwhelmingly empowering due to its clear communication, genuine intent and perspective, that the tone of any communication here becomes top priority. This is why you may have seen me commenting on the social climate here; it is amazingly decisive for how the members perceive the deep and positive message behind Cosmic Agency's communication with our friends in orbit. And this is even more important than whatever authority I wield here, as I see it.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#36 2022-02-28 08:31:53

Edith_S
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Total control installation becomes obvious:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1420143453



Story at-a-glance

    February 21, 2022, the Canadian Parliament approved Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s motion to invoke the Emergencies Act in response to the peaceful trucker protest against vaccine mandates
    Under the Act, Canadian banks can seize the personal bank accounts of anyone suspected of participating in or supporting the protest, and these financial surveillance powers are intended to become permanent
    February 14, 2022, Canadian finance minister Chrystia Freeland said the government was using the Emergencies Act to broaden Canada’s anti-money-laundering and terrorist financing rules to cover crowdfunding platforms and their payment service providers. The broadened surveillance power requires all digital transactions, including cryptocurrencies, to be reported to the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada. (Fintrac)
    What’s happening in Canada should be a sobering wakeup call for the whole world. Governments intend to control dissent through financial blackmail, which is why they’re also pushing for programmable central bank digital currencies (CBDCs)
    Programmable currency is digital cash programmed to ensure it can only be spent on essentials or goods that an employer or government deems to be sensible. In other words, the issuer of the money would have complete control over how you spend your own money, and could punish you for undesirable opinions or behavior by restricting your purchasing ability or seizing your funds altogether

...
Government Wants to Decide How You Spend Your Money
Joe Rogan video:

What’s happening in Canada should be a sobering wakeup call for the whole world. They’re showing us exactly what’s in store for all of us. Governments will basically control dissent through financial tyranny and blackmail.

The next step in that direction is the implementation of programmable digital currencies, worldwide. As reported by The Telegraph in June 2021, the Bank of England has already started moving on a programmable central bank digital currency (CBDC), and there’s no doubt that this is the plan of all central banks worldwide.4

Executive board member of the European Central Bank, Fabio Panetta, mentioned it in his December 10, 2021, lecture on the future of digital money in Rome, Italy.5

What’s meant by a “programmable” currency? As explained by The Telegraph,6 “Digital cash could be programmed to ensure it is only spent on essentials, or goods which an employer or government deems to be sensible.” In other words, the issuer of the money would have complete control over how you, the recipient, spend it.

    “Tom Mutton, a director at the Bank of England, said during a conference ... that programming could become a key feature of any future central bank digital currency ...” The Telegraph reported.7

    “He said ... what happens if one of the participants in a transaction puts a restriction on [future use of the money]? There could be some socially beneficial outcomes from that, preventing activity which is seen to be socially harmful in some way. But at the same time it could be a restriction on people’s freedoms.’”

Main titles:

Absolute Control Through Financial Slavery
Global Leadership Has Been Infiltrated
Globalists Plan to Seize Control of Health Systems Worldwide
Pandemic Treaty Is Being Established
Even Your Food Will Be Under Their Control

But, as a wise man said : The situation is hopeless, but not serious

why?

because according to Peter Principle: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pe … nciple.asp

The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence. In other words, a front-office secretary who is quite good at her job may thus be promoted to executive assistant to the CEO for which she is not trained or prepared for—meaning that she would be more productive for the company (and likely herself) if she had not been promoted.

The Peter Principle is thus based on the paradoxical idea that competent employees will continue to be promoted, but at some point will be promoted into positions for which they are incompetent, and they will then remain in those positions because of the fact that they do not demonstrate any further competence that would get them recognized for additional promotion.

According to the Peter Principle, every position in a given hierarchy will eventually be filled by employees who are incompetent to fulfill the job duties of their respective positions.

    The Peter Principle observes that employees rise up through a firm's hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence.
    As a result, according to the Peter Principle, every position in a given hierarchy will eventually be filled by employees who are incompetent to fulfill the job duties of their respective positions.
    A possible solution to the problem posed by the Peter Principle is for companies to provide adequate skill training for employees receiving a promotion, and to ensure the training is appropriate for the position to which they have been promoted.

What's the Peter Principle?
Understanding the Peter Principle

The Peter Principle was laid out by Canadian educational scholar and sociologist, Dr. Laurence J. Peter, in his 1968 book titled "The Peter Principle." Dr. Peter stated in his book that an employee's inability to fulfill the requirements of a given position that he is promoted to may not be the result of general incompetence on the part of the employee as much as it is due to the fact that the position simply requires different skills than those the employee actually possesses.

For example, an employee who is very good at following rules or company policies may be promoted into the position of creating rules or policies, despite the fact that being a good rule follower does not mean that an individual is well-suited to be a good rule creator.

Dr. Peter summed up the Peter Principle with a twist on the old adage that "the cream rises to the top" by stating that "the cream rises until it sours." In other words, excellent employee performance is inevitably promoted to the point where the employee's performance is no longer excellent, or even satisfactory.

According to the Peter Principle, competence is rewarded with the promotion because competence, in the form of employee output, is noticeable, and thus usually recognized. However, once an employee reaches a position in which they are incompetent, they are no longer evaluated based on their output but instead are evaluated on input factors, such as arriving at work on time and having a good attitude.

Dr. Peter further argued that employees tend to remain in positions for which they are incompetent because mere incompetence is rarely sufficient to cause the employee to be fired from the position. Ordinarily, only extreme incompetence causes dismissal.

Most people will not turn down a promotion, especially if it comes with greater pay and prestige—even if they know they are unqualified for the position.
Overcoming the Peter Principle

A possible solution to the problem posed by the Peter Principle is for companies to provide adequate skills training for employees both before and after receiving a promotion, and to ensure the training is appropriate for the position to which they have been promoted.

However, Dr. Peter pessimistically predicted that even good employee training is ultimately unable to overcome the general tendency of organizations to promote employees to positions of incompetence, which he refers to as positions of "final placement." Promoting people at random has been another proposal, but one that does not always sit well with employees.


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#37 2022-04-25 11:45:06

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Blue_Queen wrote:
Genoveva wrote:
Blue_Queen wrote:

Do you still think that the war in Ukraine is not real?

The globalists are conducting a massacre of the Ukrainian population. Instead of injections they use brutal force. This is what I see.

Glad to see you have changed your mind. Everyone sane who had doubts at the start of the invasion was not real must see today that it is a bloody and unfair war and there is nothing good behind the invasion.

Did I change my mind? Nope.

Make the connections:
Injection=genocide
Ukraine "conflict"=genocide

Substitute the name of the country with any country you can think of. Your country or my country...

Same as with the injection, instead of stopping the genocide, people gobble up the fake narrative and, by doing this, they become puppet participants in their own death.

With the fakedemic, each time someone complied with a mandate, they gave the green light for a human to be killed "in the name of science"

It's the same with Ukraine: each time you say "war" instead of "genocide", you give permission for a human to be killed in that country. It's how the universe works = it's called the butterfly effect.

You will see the truth when the same fakery will arrive on your doorstep: your own government blowing up your house, and presenting it as the deeds of an imaginary enemy. But it will be too late for you.

As a rule of thumb, you may want to consider something which should be obvious by now: everything is inverted, twisted, manipulated. And all these things converge into a single point: genocide.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#38 2022-04-25 16:44:36

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

I think you missed the point. No one said killings are not real and that people dont die. Whats not real are the WHYs of the war as presented on the media, plus it is portrayed in ways that dont have much to do with reality of things. Its not as it is presented.

Blue_Queen wrote:
Genoveva wrote:
Blue_Queen wrote:

Do you still think that the war in Ukraine is not real?

The globalists are conducting a massacre of the Ukrainian population. Instead of injections they use brutal force. This is what I see.

Glad to see you have changed your mind. Everyone sane who had doubts at the start of the invasion that it was not real must see today that it is a bloody and unfair war and there is nothing good behind the invasion.

Offline

#39 2022-04-29 04:44:42

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Gosia wrote:

… No one said killings are not real and that people dont die. Whats not real are the WHYs of the war as presented on the media, plus it is portrayed in ways that dont have much to do with reality of things. Its not as it is presented.


Watch for yourself, decide which why is  more true for you.

They're trying to hide the Nazi truth in Ukraine | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris

Clayton runs down reports from actual journalists in Ukraine that show that the war there is quite the opposite of what Western media is telling us. Why? Actual video and trustworthy reporters are breaking down the narrative the government wants us to believe.


2022-04-29 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UppxrKiNkzg


Edit: added Youtube summary below  title

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-04-29 04:52:23)


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#40 2022-04-29 08:48:20

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Thanks Cocreatr, good video.

Offline

#41 2022-04-29 13:18:49

Genoveva
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Very good video, indeed. The Russian minority from Ukraine is liberated at the moment by the Russian army, and it's the right thing to do.

What is missing from the video, is the fact that large territories of several neighbouring countries have been tyrannically added to Ukraine cca 80 years ago, and they too are considered as minority, exactly the same as the Russian minority: tortured, discriminated against, brutally suppressed, decimated, forced to live in their basements.

Russia is liberating their own regions. But the other regions that belong to other minorities continue to suffer the abuse, the nazi tyranny. And since the governments of the neighbouring countries are totally cabal captured piovras, who is going to jump to their liberation? Who is going to stop their being used as human shields?


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#42 2022-05-01 12:03:05

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Genoveva wrote:

Very good video, indeed. The Russian minority from Ukraine is liberated at the moment by the Russian army, and it's the right thing to do.

What is missing from the video, is the fact that large territories of several neighbouring countries have been tyrannically added to Ukraine cca 80 years ago, and they too are considered as minority, exactly the same as the Russian minority: tortured, discriminated against, brutally suppressed, decimated, forced to live in their basements.

Russia is liberating their own regions. But the other regions that belong to other minorities continue to suffer the abuse, the nazi tyranny. And since the governments of the neighbouring countries are totally cabal captured piovras, who is going to jump to their liberation? Who is going to stop their being used as human shields?

Your contributions such as this are valuable, Genoveva, one reason being that you provide a perspective from a non-totally-western viewpoint. It is to the cabal's great advantage that nearly everybody based in hard-core 'western cultures' knows absolutely nothing about the history and geography of eastern Europe. How many people waving Ukraine flags can actually pinpoint the country on a map? "That's it, isn't it." "Er, no, that's Namibia." Some, undoubtedly, but....

From the little I know, the history of that region of the world is rich, remarkably complex, and goes back a long long way. Ancient illuminati/cabal/whatever systems have a lot invested in the area.

So, are there Romanian minorities in Ukraine? You mention other persecuted minorities there, and Romania has a border with Ukraine.

Offline

#43 2022-05-01 14:06:35

mitkobs
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Do you know that in the region which is now Ukraine once were the kingdom of Khazaria. Nowadays in Ukraine there is reasonable number of Khazari Jews. Khazari Jews are not authentic Jews, they are converted to Judaism and do not look like Egyptian ones from Akhenaten time, they look like white Europeans. Their religion is not really Judaism but Satanism. Judaism is for cover. And to blame the real Jews for what the fake ones do.

Offline

#44 2022-05-02 08:27:52

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

mitkobs wrote:

Do you know that in the region which is now Ukraine once were the kingdom of Khazaria. Nowadays in Ukraine there is reasonable number of Khazari Jews. Khazari Jews are not authentic Jews, they are converted to Judaism and do not look like Egyptian ones from Akhenaten time, they look like white Europeans. Their religion is not really Judaism but Satanism. Judaism is for cover. And to blame the real Jews for what the fake ones do.

Yes, thanks for that, mitkobs. I know a little about this subject: David Icke writes about it a bit. Generally speaking, the region that is Ukraine today, plus the land stretching south-east to Georgia, northern Iran etc, seems a real melting pot, not to say hornet's nest, of things good and bad that have gone to create the world we now inhabit. Some knowledge about that is very helpful in understanding the modern world and the current mess...

Offline

#45 2022-05-02 23:46:28

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

mitkobs wrote:

Do you know that in the region which is now Ukraine once were the kingdom of Khazaria. Nowadays in Ukraine there is reasonable number of Khazari Jews. Khazari Jews are not authentic Jews, they are converted to Judaism and do not look like Egyptian ones from Akhenaten time, they look like white Europeans. Their religion is not really Judaism but Satanism. Judaism is for cover. And to blame the real Jews for what the fake ones do.

The Ukraine trident symbol is the same as the Khazarian trident symbol.
And blue and yellow are Rothschild (Khazarian) colours (as Hugo Talks explained)
https://hugotalks.com/2022/03/24/rothsc … ugo-talks/

external-content-duckduckgo.png


feeling owl-sley

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB