You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-29 13:17:10

okcs
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

I have listened to every video you have made and made a note of about 5 anomalies through all of them that appeared to contradict or did not make sense to me, which are probably because I don't have all relevant information. Now we get about 5 of these in just one video. I believe this video does more harm than good for the project and I think it should be removed before it gets more views. I guarantee the unawake people out there are not going to accept your logic in explaining away the errors. I believe it seriously detracts from the project and effectively undoes much of the hard work that everyone involved has put into this contact over the years. The good parts of the video should be cut and spliced and published in another video perhaps. I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by okcs (2022-04-29 13:36:08)

Offline

#27 2022-04-29 13:34:44

Robert369
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

okcs wrote:

I believe this video does more harm than good for the project and I think it should be removed before it gets more views. I guarantee the unawake people out there are not going to accept your logic in explaining away the errors.

Nobody is "explaining away" the errors (they have even be named in the video itself), but you are clearly missing the message of the video if you still go on like this.

Yet, if according to your own words you use the same logic that you define for the "unawake people out there" for yourself, then what does that make you ? This impression is confirmed by your many single rather incoherent posts about this topic that could as well have been put into a single well-structured proper post and with all required facts to substantiate your point.

Actually awakened people can do better than insisting on their viewpoint after having gotten plenty of explanation what the video actually is about, both here and on Telegram. Your continued insistence on your viewpoint without even providing any real arguments or facts but just vague assumptions is getting old really.

This is because after all has been said, it is time to let go and accept that people may have a different viewpoints - or that they still might have missed the message despite plenty of given explanations. At least that's what awakened and mature people do.

It really is time to put this to rest and give the forum people and Mari a break...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#28 2022-04-29 14:51:28

Genoveva
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

The number of the people may be faked, same as everything else in this fake reality. But the logistics do exist, they are thoroughly organised, and they are proportionally distributed per the existing number of people. Think of the  postal service, or the food chain, or the health services coverage.

The health and social services are mandatorily taxed everywhere since decades, and all those funds have been invested year after year to strenghten the dictatorial infrastructure, like a well oiled machine.

Until the 1980's, all the public policies have been covertly infiltrated and centralised, in all the official structures. But after the governments agreed to take active measures for population control, a huge number of secret and not-so-secret programs have been implemented unceasingly.

Also, the calculations for the vax logistics should be done like in a snowflake model, not linearly. It's a geometric progression, not a linear progression.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#29 2022-04-29 15:32:54

Genoveva
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Actually, I realise that this is why people are so slow to realise that they need to take a determined action. They take things linearly, therefore they react linearly... through fear.

But when you realise that everything is developing in geometric progression, you also see that fear is ridiculous, and no matter how horrible the fear is, it's nothing by comparison with the state of affairs. It's like the gordian knot.

Definition of Gordian knot from an online dictionary:
1 : an intricate problem especially : a problem insoluble in its own terms —often used in the phrase cut the Gordian knot. 2 : a knot tied by Gordius, king of Phrygia, held to be capable of being untied only by the future ruler of Asia, and cut by Alexander the Great with his sword.

So, indeed, the knot we are facing can be either cut (through mass disobedience) or untied (through huge leap in mass evolution).

Either way, the key is consensus on a massive scale. The wonderful thing is that the mass consensus is also following a geometric progression pattern. So it is easier to achieve than people fathom, apparently....


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#30 2022-04-29 19:05:38

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Gosia wrote:

Plus, Mari is young, only around 14 years old, still shy to come out more openly, and quite self conscious, so I think being careful about how we express ourselves with regards to her information might help her share more in the future. She is very wise, spiritual, and etheric, and very valuable.

My thoughts and feelings exactly.


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#31 2022-04-29 19:46:21

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Yep, by far the worst video I've ever watched on this channel. Like ridiculously bad.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Do you honestly disagree with what I said above though?

If highly advanced beings are able to travel 440 light years and monitor what happens on a planet from its orbit with their equipment, one would assume they would understand at least approximately how many nurses/doctors there're per capita.

And what comes to their feelings, I don't think any of them reads this forum. At least that's what Gosia has said.

I didn't watch it as a mathematician.
I listened to a young et girl express her thoughts about the planet she was orbiting.
I didn't presume she was a math wizz. I didn't presume anything about her knowledge of earth. How much time she spent on the internet. Any of those things.
She's clearly a very ethereal and spiritual person as Gosia has pointed out. Maybe it took a lot of courage for her to talk about an insight she had and wrap it math for the humans. I don't know. We presume way too much sometimes.

I honestly don't think you meant any harm by it btw. I see the Taygetans and Swaruunians as family so I reacted in a defensive manner (its an owl thing as well if you get what I mean)

Mari is incredibly sweet. She has a gift that won't be as apparent as the extroverted Yazhi. It would be a great loss to us all to see that lost.
Great loss!


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#32 2022-04-29 19:50:46

naringas
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

okcs wrote:

I have listened to every video you have made and made a note of about 5 anomalies through all of them that appeared to contradict or did not make sense to me, which are probably because I don't have all relevant information. Now we get about 5 of these in just one video. I believe this video does more harm than good for the project and I think it should be removed before it gets more views. I guarantee the unawake people out there are not going to accept your logic in explaining away the errors. I believe it seriously detracts from the project and effectively undoes much of the hard work that everyone involved has put into this contact over the years. The good parts of the video should be cut and spliced and published in another video perhaps. I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.


I also think this is one of the worse videos. I won't even bother trying to pick it appart. I rather focus on putting together other ideas.


all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline

#33 2022-04-30 05:29:58

mitkobs
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Everyone who complain just admit you suck at math and you do not know really what is known in 5D, so you cannot appreciate the message of the messenger.

Offline

#34 2022-04-30 08:39:37

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

DarkOwl wrote:

Remember folks, these are people... with feelings.
And Mari is young. Would you speak to your daughter in such a harsh dismissing tone?
Previous Swaruu's have felt the harshness of earthlings too much to bear at times.
Please be sensitive to those perhaps more empathic than yourself.

I was hoping to hear more from Mari. I've really enjoyed her brief interactions with Gosia. It would be sad to see her retreat because of our insensitivity.

I agree. Their willingness to communicate is already shaky after what happened with the PK girls. Aneeka is "taking a break." It sounds like the Swaruuians are the ones keeping communication alive. Probably not the best time to be hurling insults. That's a good point to mention the emotional toll it took on Swaruu 9 dealing with the negativity from people on the internet.

Gosia's reminder that Mari is a shy, self-conscious 14-year-old puts things in perspective. The people up in that ship are not perfect, but they are here of their own free will trying to help. They could say the heck with it and leave at any time.

Offline

#35 2022-04-30 15:54:59

Genoveva
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

No, they can't leave. It would mean that the parasites were smarter. And taygetans know that parasites are stupid, so, no, taygetans are not in the business of giving a win to the parasites/nazis/cabal.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#36 2022-04-30 16:27:55

Gosia
Administrator

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

It depends what Taygetans. Some crew members do come and go, its too much for them to be here. It´s mostly Swaruunians that have the passion to stay and a small Taygetan crew, Alenym included. But even she, I doubt she will be here forever. Perhaps another crew would arrive. Swaruunians would probably linger on. It´s in their blood so to speak. Having said that, not all! Some of them decide to let go and rest. smile

Genoveva wrote:

No, they can't leave. It would mean that the parasites were smarter. And taygetans know that parasites are stupid, so, no, taygetans are not in the business of giving a win to the parasites/nazis/cabal.

Offline

#37 2022-05-02 03:00:03

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Dark Owl, Robert369 and even Goshia are sounding a bit 'culty' here. Can we not question the information in videos? This 'protecting of the non-factual math information';...oh she's young etc; is very off-putting to me (and obviously others). Given the last two+ years of fraudulent-made-up-numbers by authorities, to justify reality, this is even more weird and off-putting.

Am I missing something here? Are not a whole lot of the characters here; children/youngish? Yet the information is super advanced, quantum physics and beyond, in many of the past several years?

And this my very favorite from Robert369 lol; "Or in other words: If one has nothing constructive to say, then say nothing at all because it is nothing of value." This has to be one of the most horrific idealogy/quotes/ideas of all time. Religions/spiriutality orgs and the like indoctrinated THAT into us in order to quell the dissident...promote that the opposing or questioning voice should be silenced because it's negative!!! Disney's Bambi and Thumper movie character indoctrinated that into us quite well too...'if you can't say somethin' nice...don't say nothin' at all'...OMG. The fucking matrix devolution is everywhere!


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#38 2022-05-02 03:16:18

Robert369
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Am I missing something here?

Yes, you do: The actual message, due to looking at the messenger, the numbers and the discussion.

I summarized it above for all to easily find:

"The Cabals will win if people don't change their way of life away from the Cabal systems that kill them!"

Continuing the pointless debate about the indeed sub-optimal transmission of it or those that discuss it with personal bias doesn't help anyone really - including yourself.

Even if inconvenient, everyone can do something about not participating in the Cabal systems anymore. And it is needed, because all of them aim at killing those who continue to participate.

Have you followed the message yet and changed your life accordingly, or at least thought about what you can do, maybe performed preparations with others as a team because that's much easier ?

If not but instead discussing the discussion and participants, then I suggest to revisit the content of both the video/transcript and the above summary. But then, it is your life - for as long as you have it.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#39 2022-05-02 04:56:20

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Dark Owl, Robert369 and even Goshia are sounding a bit 'culty' here. Can we not question the information in videos? This 'protecting of the non-factual math information';...oh she's young etc; is very off-putting to me (and obviously others). Given the last two+ years of fraudulent-made-up-numbers by authorities, to justify reality, this is even more weird and off-putting.

I never said anything about people not questioning. It was tone of voice I questioned, and I stand by that. And when in relation to some one who is a child AND from an interstellar et race, tone MATTERS (but maybe that's just the paternal and diplomat in me)

Am I missing something here? Are not a whole lot of the characters here; children/youngish? Yet the information is super advanced, quantum physics and beyond, in many of the past several years?

It's a good question. Why don't you ask Gosia calmly rather than get all worked up about it (that goes for a number of you on this thread). She (like anyone) is much more likely to respond if they're not feeling attacked and put on the defensive.

smile


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#40 2022-05-02 08:41:43

07wideeyes
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Just a little penny's worth from me... I was involved for many years in what some people will consider to be a soft-core kind of cultish organisation. And I have known people and am otherwise familiar with real religious cults. Without wishing to analyse as such, I'll just say that my experience on the forum here is not really like that at all.

There is a difference between Mari's maths and the 'maths and statistics' used to justify the convid bullshit. Firstly, if Mari has made some errors, they have been made in all honesty and sincerity, from a standpoint of integrity and wishing the best. The convid stats have been knowingly distorted, misrepresented,or faked, all with the intention of deceiving and manipulating people. So there's a whole world of difference. In fact they come from opposite ends of the spectrum.

I agree with Dark Owl about the tone being the  thing. It's one thing to say 'I think somebody may have got something a bit wrong; let's have a look at it' - nobody will object to that. In fact, anyone making an error will be happy for it to be pointed out. But it needs to come from a position of respect and, dare we use the word..... love.

Offline

#41 2022-05-02 09:44:08

mitkobs
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Have to be a troll to continue asking for evidence when is clearly said many times that cannot be given such. Simply because is not allowed by the Federation. And is not ethical to break the game for those who are immersed in playing it. How many times this have to be repeated in order people to stop asking for evidence. Trolls will not understand because there are not here to understand but to cause chaos and division.

Offline

#42 2022-05-02 10:11:32

07wideeyes
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Regarding Cosmic Sea's question about how some of the 'characters' here are young/childish, yet much of the information is 'super advanced', I'd suggest that this is a scenario that demonstrates terrestrial human characteristics and associations, no more. That is to say: for terrestrial humans, info about quantum physics etc may be super advanced, but can we extrapolate this to other beings, other races? It is quite possible for Taygetans to be emotional, and to go through a certain process of emotional change as they get older that may be parallel to what humans do. While at the same time having a far greater mental understanding from an early age. I think you are generalising from the specifically human situation.     

In the bigger picture, I suspect that terrestrial humans may be regarded as intellectual/mental dummies. They are in essence an emotional race, but fail to recognise and honour that. This is part of their problem. Instead, they are in awe of 'science, statistics, etc', all of which they are rubbish at. In fact it is because they are so hopeless at them that they worship them!

If I wish to be 'conspiratorial' I'll say that this situation has been deliberately played by the manipulators. To use Jungian terminology, the 'thinking function' has been raised above all other functions in western cultures over the past couple of centuries especially. The superior human is one who is based in 'mental' activities, and looks down on the other functions: feeling, instinct/intuition, sensation. In this way humans have been cut off from their direct connection to Source and Higher Self, and search for truth among figures and microscopes instead. The fact that most of them worship 'reason', 'statistics', 'data' and 'science' while being rubbish at them, means that the cabal can float phrases like 'Just follow the science' in front of them, and they'll follow like enchanted stupified rats after the pied piper. All the time being deceived by fake stats etc etc etc.   

So, there is nothing weird about Taygetans and Swaruunians being young, Yazhi playing with dolls (I don't know if she still does....), and at the same time being whizzkids with high tec stuff, quantum physics, understanding of densities etc etc.

Offline

#43 2022-05-02 10:23:13

Robert369
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

@wideeyes07 Exactly that, plus they remember a lot from past lives and don't live in a disconnecting/dumbifying matrix with incarnation amnesia, so they don't start unlearned and unexperienced but with knowledge and heart/source connection - aka the natural way, at least for emotional beings.

Less/non-emotionals and Regressives surely work differently here to some extent due to their lower frequency and heart/source connection. Traits of which Humans were made the pinnacle of, despite their inherent nature being the opposite. Time to re-empower ourselves again, because we have it all within us ! At least the real Humans do...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#44 2022-05-03 02:57:20

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

07wideeyes wrote:

Regarding Cosmic Sea's question about how some of the 'characters' here are young/childish, yet much of the information is 'super advanced', I'd suggest that this is a scenario that demonstrates terrestrial human characteristics and associations, no more. That is to say: for terrestrial humans, info about quantum physics etc may be super advanced, but can we extrapolate this to other beings, other races? It is quite possible for Taygetans to be emotional, and to go through a certain process of emotional change as they get older that may be parallel to what humans do. While at the same time having a far greater mental understanding from an early age. I think you are generalising from the specifically human situation.     

In the bigger picture, I suspect that terrestrial humans may be regarded as intellectual/mental dummies. They are in essence an emotional race, but fail to recognise and honour that. This is part of their problem. Instead, they are in awe of 'science, statistics, etc', all of which they are rubbish at. In fact it is because they are so hopeless at them that they worship them!

If I wish to be 'conspiratorial' I'll say that this situation has been deliberately played by the manipulators. To use Jungian terminology, the 'thinking function' has been raised above all other functions in western cultures over the past couple of centuries especially. The superior human is one who is based in 'mental' activities, and looks down on the other functions: feeling, instinct/intuition, sensation. In this way humans have been cut off from their direct connection to Source and Higher Self, and search for truth among figures and microscopes instead. The fact that most of them worship 'reason', 'statistics', 'data' and 'science' while being rubbish at them, means that the cabal can float phrases like 'Just follow the science' in front of them, and they'll follow like enchanted stupified rats after the pied piper. All the time being deceived by fake stats etc etc etc.   

So, there is nothing weird about Taygetans and Swaruunians being young, Yazhi playing with dolls (I don't know if she still does....), and at the same time being whizzkids with high tec stuff, quantum physics, understanding of densities etc etc.

Well, this sounds like an opportunity to say; forgive me for pointing out that the 'priviledged', not having to suffer the onslaught of the earth horrid cabal-induced-indoctrination-enslavement-torture-matrix-transhuman A.I.-..do I need anymore 'dashes'?

Also, how about this for the ROOT conspiratorial view on the 'manipulators'.... Back beyond egytian and then roman empire times..grew the deep state of todays implementation to 'quell'...squash, censor the dissident.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#45 2022-05-03 03:00:53

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

mitkobs wrote:

Have to be a troll to continue asking for evidence when is clearly said many times that cannot be given such. Simply because is not allowed by the Federation. And is not ethical to break the game for those who are immersed in playing it. How many times this have to be repeated in order people to stop asking for evidence. Trolls will not understand because there are not here to understand but to cause chaos and division.

LOLOL...so it could only be a troll on here that would question the validity of the information that 'doesn't add up'?


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#46 2022-05-03 03:02:45

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Dark Owl, Robert369 and even Goshia are sounding a bit 'culty' here. Can we not question the information in videos? This 'protecting of the non-factual math information';...oh she's young etc; is very off-putting to me (and obviously others). Given the last two+ years of fraudulent-made-up-numbers by authorities, to justify reality, this is even more weird and off-putting.

I never said anything about people not questioning. It was tone of voice I questioned, and I stand by that. And when in relation to some one who is a child AND from an interstellar et race, tone MATTERS (but maybe that's just the paternal and diplomat in me)

Am I missing something here? Are not a whole lot of the characters here; children/youngish? Yet the information is super advanced, quantum physics and beyond, in many of the past several years?

It's a good question. Why don't you ask Gosia calmly rather than get all worked up about it (that goes for a number of you on this thread). She (like anyone) is much more likely to respond if they're not feeling attacked and put on the defensive.

smile

Last I checked my reality...I wasn't speaking directly to a child.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#47 2022-05-03 05:00:02

mitkobs
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Who says that information does not add up. It is your personal assumption that you try to generalize. Those are all tricks for manipulation of the mind. I see through you. I see what you are up to.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-03 05:02:40)

Offline

#48 2022-05-03 07:51:19

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Cosmic Sea wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Dark Owl, Robert369 and even Goshia are sounding a bit 'culty' here. Can we not question the information in videos? This 'protecting of the non-factual math information';...oh she's young etc; is very off-putting to me (and obviously others). Given the last two+ years of fraudulent-made-up-numbers by authorities, to justify reality, this is even more weird and off-putting.

I never said anything about people not questioning. It was tone of voice I questioned, and I stand by that. And when in relation to some one who is a child AND from an interstellar et race, tone MATTERS (but maybe that's just the paternal and diplomat in me)

Am I missing something here? Are not a whole lot of the characters here; children/youngish? Yet the information is super advanced, quantum physics and beyond, in many of the past several years?

It's a good question. Why don't you ask Gosia calmly rather than get all worked up about it (that goes for a number of you on this thread). She (like anyone) is much more likely to respond if they're not feeling attacked and put on the defensive.

smile

Last I checked my reality...I wasn't speaking directly to a child.

No. But she is the topic of discussion. How do you know she's not reading this thread as we type? You don't.
It shouldn't matter regardless. The vibration and intent you put into a post gets read on some level by the person you are talking about anyway . Especially with the likes of Yazhi, Minerva and the equally sensitive and intuitive.

(also, in the latest base-12 math vid, it was made clear that Taygetan math is very different to ours. The way Mari typed long whole numbers instead of rounding them as we would on earth, was an indication to me that this was someone where 'earth math' was not their first language)


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#49 2022-05-04 05:37:08

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

How's this for some fine math compliments of the terrorist group also known as the Canadian Government.
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-service … vid19.html

Multi-millions of shots ordered for 2023, 2024...ffs!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-05-04 05:42:54)


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#50 2022-05-05 07:14:17

Scott Summers
Member

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Hi okcs

Congratulations on attending High School. Unfortunately, the reading comprehension syllabus appears to be fundamentally flawed.

You wrote:

“First of all I have an issue with the allegation that our population numbers are off by 90%.”

Mari wrote:

“It is known that this number of inhabitants 7 964 545 209 is not true, but even if you calculate everything at 10%, it does not add up.”

Any person with proper reading skills will understand that Mari has not made a statement that population numbers are off by 90%.

What she has said is that EVEN IF we take the ASSUMPTION that population is at 10%, the numbers don’t add up.

In other words, she has even factored in a  “10% population” as a very conservative estimate to base her observation.”

You wrote:

“I have lived all over the world, and everywhere I went the official population numbers matched what I saw.”

My response: Have you been to China? Even the Chinese themselves doubt their population is 1.4 billion. More like 1 billion.

Why do the Chinese doubt the official stats (which you trust)? Because they know that Government officials pad their statistics (simply put, they lie).

Now, most readers will rightly feel that I’m taking an unduly harsh tone with okcs.

I am indeed.

This is exactly how your tone is read by others. But the best way to understand it is to enjoy it yourself.

And lastly...

You wrote:
”The swaruus seem to be unaware of one very important thing. Something similar to the vax is being put in antibiotics and lidocaine injections.”

Again we have poor reading skills on display here. Mari said that it was a total war on humanity. Not limited to vaxx shots.

I could go on but I think I’ve made my point.

Okcs, no one owes you a living (or needs to orbit the Earth for years trying to help).

Try to put yourself in Mari’s shoes before you display your ignorance.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB