You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-15 10:17:04

DarkOwl
Moderator

Watch The Water - Debunked!

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#2 2022-04-15 11:18:03

Genoveva
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

I'm glad I didn't watch the water video.
Thanks for the link, DarkOwl!


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#3 2022-04-15 13:29:38

lostsole
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

I like Amandha's work. I'll give it a listen myself. As I expressed in another thread, after listening to Bryan's now many interviews, I do find some aspects of his theories plausible, and he has some decent data, at times. But, personally I find the Taygetan stance to hold more "water" due to how Covid affected me and my state I live in.

Offline

#4 2022-04-15 13:54:07

okcs
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

JC of beyond mystic showed an individual that got thrown off youtube for going against the snake venom narrative. It is being heavily pushed by Mike Adams, who just happens to be the son of a Monsanto contractor. Given Mike's knowledge of biological systems, I would say there is very little chance he is not knowingly in the wrong.

Offline

#5 2022-04-15 14:09:35

Merri
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

DarkOwl wrote:

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/


First off my reply is irrelevant to this post, but... Did I ever tell you how positively amazing you are, DarkOwl? Well, you are smart, creative, funny, and people are blessed/fortunate/loved to have you in their life.

Offline

#6 2022-04-15 14:12:11

lostsole
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

okcs wrote:

JC of beyond mystic showed an individual that got thrown off youtube for going against the snake venom narrative. It is being heavily pushed by Mike Adams, who just happens to be the son of a Monsanto contractor. Given Mike's knowledge of biological systems, I would say there is very little chance he is not knowingly in the wrong.

What you said is quite interesting and I will look into that further. I used to listen to Mike many years ago, long before his popularity kicked in, but his fear porn got to me eventually and I stopped listening to him all together, well, until the Ardis interviews for a brief moment.

I have thought to myself, that at this point, does it matter anyway what the source of the contagion is? I mean, they have jabbed billions and may jab and infect billions more before it's done. So, really, the PTB's work has already succeeded no matter what the core issue started with.

Offline

#7 2022-04-16 15:52:58

WXMM
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

I don't know if there is snake venom, but someone mentioned being careful with water. Maybe that's the point.

Offline

#8 2022-04-16 17:59:03

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

Merri wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/


First off my reply is irrelevant to this post, but... Did I ever tell you how positively amazing you are, DarkOwl? Well, you are smart, creative, funny, and people are blessed/fortunate/loved to have you in their life.

I just love these appreciations of other forum members!  xx

Offline

#9 2022-04-16 18:08:27

Merri
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

07wideeyes wrote:
Merri wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/


First off my reply is irrelevant to this post, but... Did I ever tell you how positively amazing you are, DarkOwl? Well, you are smart, creative, funny, and people are blessed/fortunate/loved to have you in their life.

I just love these appreciations of other forum members!  xx

I appreciate you as well, 07wideeyes, amongst many others! smile

Offline

#10 2022-04-17 00:26:49

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

Merri wrote:

First off my reply is irrelevant to this post, but... Did I ever tell you how positively amazing you are, DarkOwl? Well, you are smart, creative, funny, and people are blessed/fortunate/loved to have you in their life.

Thank-you Merri!!
What a lovely way to start my day <3
This community is really shaping up into something very special!


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#11 2022-04-17 00:42:23

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

DarkOwl wrote:

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/

I've watched some Dr. Artis info. before that seemed legit and confirmed by other professionals; namely the Remdesivir scandal/danger. So I was following along with some amazement until the christian part, then it kind of all popped lol. In fact there's a whole lot of that programming going on even with doctors and scientists, a bit disconcerting at times....other times it's not a big deal; lot's of people believe in the Christian flavor of God, just not me. And when it's becomes the dominant theme for a talk/rally/video...that's it for me....am outta there. Action4Canada has gone a bit strong in this directions even though they're doing stellar legal work regarding constitutional rights, and gov't violations.

I'll watch the link you have here, thanks.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#12 2022-04-17 03:51:12

lostsole
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

This I felt was a good read on the issue. There's several other good anti-snake writers on Substack. Not that I'm saying venom theory has no merit. I'm just searching for the truth, always.

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/snake … vid-19?s=r

Offline

#13 2022-04-17 07:45:34

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

There are a number of things about the snake venom notion that point to it being bullshit; and a distractor for the more 'alternative' and 'looking for the truth' communities. First off, it feeds on the persisting narrative that there's a uniquely weird and dangerous pathogen out there, and we've just gotta find out what's at the bottom of it. Actually, most of us know what's at the bottom of it all: programming and propaganda! While folk continue to buy into this story, including those that are to an extent 'awake', they will always be susceptible to false narratives, confusion, fear and the rest.

Also, as Athena especially is frequently pointing out, 'things are complex'. It seems to be a characteristic of what we'll call 3D matrix thinking to search for a single cause, a root of things. Maybe so we can say 'Ah yes, I've got it. I understand now.' Like James Bond finding the guy in the jungle with the bald head and the bug eyes who runs the whole show. For sure, something so complex as a pre-planned 'pandemic' will have many contributory causes.     

This notion that there really is something there, a single cause, that we can get our hands on, also gives rise to the rather odd phenomenon I have seen appear among some somewhat awake people recently. It goes like this: 'I don't believe in the vai-russ. But I'm pretty ill at the moment. Maybe I've got the vai-russ.'

I watched this video yesterday. I know nothing about this guy, apart from what he manifests here. I include it here because he mentions the snake venom thing a couple of times as an example of fear-mongering among the non-consenters. Some of the details in his presentation are at variance with info from our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends, but his main points are communicated in quite an inspirational way. That is to say, that our priority needs to be energetic at the moment - maintaining high frequency lives. And that the fear-mongering which some 'alternative media' continue to generate is damaging, and should be resisted. I liked watching him because he agreed with my own viewpoints - Ha Ha! But it's something I am very aware of - you can spend time with some 'alternative media' and end up feeling as disempowered as if you were tied to a chair in front of the BBC for an hour.

If you're not that interested, you might like to watch three minutes and see this guy in the early morning spring sunshine in English woodland saying his bit. Beautiful, the good England...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqqmI5hNLY

Offline

#14 2022-04-18 01:29:47

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

07wideeyes wrote:

If you're not that interested, you might like to watch three minutes and see this guy in the early morning spring sunshine in English woodland saying his bit. Beautiful, the good England...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqqmI5hNLY

Great Easter sermon! And I could feel that English countryside vibe down here smile
Will give him a 'follow'. Student of Joshua David Stone. Hadn't heard that name in a while.

For a few months now I've considerably cut back my attention given to the unfolding drama. I was pretty much glued to it for the first couple of years of the plandemic but I find it increasingly pointless and distracting. I keep an eye on trends and events that everyone is talking about (like the above) but the constant 'bombshell' revelations bore me by now (unless they come from the Taygetans of course!... rain those bombshells down) big_smile


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#15 2022-04-19 08:39:25

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

If you're not that interested, you might like to watch three minutes and see this guy in the early morning spring sunshine in English woodland saying his bit. Beautiful, the good England...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqqmI5hNLY

Great Easter sermon! And I could feel that English countryside vibe down here smile
Will give him a 'follow'. Student of Joshua David Stone. Hadn't heard that name in a while.

For a few months now I've considerably cut back my attention given to the unfolding drama. I was pretty much glued to it for the first couple of years of the plandemic but I find it increasingly pointless and distracting. I keep an eye on trends and events that everyone is talking about (like the above) but the constant 'bombshell' revelations bore me by now (unless they come from the Taygetans of course!... rain those bombshells down) big_smile

Pleased that you enjoyed the Easter high vibe sermon in the forests, Dark Owl! As much as anything, I realise that I just enjoy being in the company of genuinely positive, high frequency people, even if it sometimes needs to be online. It was the same with the recent chat between Gosia and JeanClaude. The content of the second half of their conversation was superb, but it was great simply to be in the company of two such beautiful beings for a while. If I remember correctly, some Hindu traditions have the notion of darshan, where you just sit silently in the presence of the teacher. This gets a bit cheesy, as it becomes entwined with guru complexes etc, but I think it's the same idea.

I'm similar to you regarding 'the unfolding drama'. I recently noted that I have a bit more 'space' in my life at present. To begin with I was puzzled about this, but then saw that one reason was that I was spending less time with all that stuff. If the bombshell revelations help some folk to begin to realise what's been going on, that's great, but for some of us it's been obvious for two years now. So it's all a bit tiresome and deja vu....   xx

Offline

#16 2022-04-24 04:50:32

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

Q made two posts saying simply "Watch The Water" in 2018.
Shows how long this psy-op has been planned! (or Ardis and co are just taking advantage of lingering Q mania)

Screen-Shot-2022-04-24-at-4-45-38-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-04-24-at-4-46-19-PM.png


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#17 2022-04-24 07:09:18

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

Blue_Queen wrote:

What does it mean?

Q is a psy-op.
Watch The Water is a psy-op.
One is feeding the other.

Here is an interview Amandha Vollmer did recently on SGT Report where she talks about how to spot a psychological operation (she operates in a similar way to myself as to how she notices red flags and using pattern recognition)
They discuss Q.
Many words of wisdom here! Highly recommended!

https://yummy.doctor/video-list/eyes-ar … gt-report/
(discussion of above starts @ 8m20s preceded by a discussion about DMSO)


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#18 2022-04-24 08:11:54

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

Dr Andrew Kaufman dismantles the paper Dr. Ardis is using to support his snake venom (snake oil) claim

https://truthcomestolight.com/dr-andrew … om-claims/

And Amandha Vollmer is doing a three part series with the same aim in mind. A good insight into how 'industry science' operates.

https://yummy.doctor/video-list/dismant … paper-adv/


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#19 2022-04-24 09:43:36

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

07wideeyes wrote:

… you might like to watch three minutes and see this guy in the early morning spring sunshine in English woodland saying his bit. Beautiful, the good England...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqqmI5hNLY

Thank you. Enjoyed thoroughly. Also his latest (for now) about OUR Great Reset https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxxq95Khf48


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#20 2022-05-02 18:11:11

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

DarkOwl wrote:

I watched Watch The Water tonight because everyone is talking about it... (there's your first red flag!)

Thankfully I don't need to point out the ton of obvious psy-op red flags because Amandha Vollmer has brilliantly done it for me (she's awesome!!)
I couldn't have said it better!
This is a brilliant psy-op targeting Christian programming (which even non-Christians can fall prey to).

Amandha explains
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/watch-t … -truthers/

Man, you can't believe how much I love this video! Just the first 5 or 10 minutes is all you need to watch, really. It's something that I've passed on in several places to 'truthers' who seem to get bogged down in alternative-world-fear-and-sensationalism, and who end up (surprise surprise) feeling a bit crap at the end of the day. I await any feedback from them with interest. So if I'm feeling a bit fuzzy about anything, I'll just watch a few minutes of Amandha, and I'm good again. I don't know how much she intends it, but I find her very funny at times, too. Many thanks.

Offline

#21 2022-05-02 23:35:58

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Watch The Water - Debunked!

07wideeyes wrote:

Man, you can't believe how much I love this video! Just the first 5 or 10 minutes is all you need to watch, really. It's something that I've passed on in several places to 'truthers' who seem to get bogged down in alternative-world-fear-and-sensationalism, and who end up (surprise surprise) feeling a bit crap at the end of the day. I await any feedback from them with interest. So if I'm feeling a bit fuzzy about anything, I'll just watch a few minutes of Amandha, and I'm good again. I don't know how much she intends it, but I find her very funny at times, too. Many thanks.

So glad you liked it wideeyes!
I've been likewise impressed by her. Very sharp mind! And funny. And good vibes... yummy all round smile


feeling owl-sley

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB