You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-03 19:04:28

Light flash In inner eye

Hello,
I would like to ask if anyone starseed does encounter the following?

Often, when I rest and my heart electricity starts to rotate to vibrate my body, I suddenly get an annoying light flash in my inner eye (closed eyes) that abruptly awakes me.
The lights are always different, sometimes laser like, sometimes like photograph flash lights. In result I wake up immediately from my meditative state and the heart stops rotating.

Is this an immersion pod safety procedure not to vibrate too high or am I captured somewhere in another density?

I know to have ties to Achilles minor, a binary star system in Orion, occupying the primary seat of the high council there. I face memory loss like most others here. Therefore my question with the sudden lights when in meditation.

Thanks, Stephan

#2 2022-05-03 20:44:01

Re: Light flash In inner eye

I have experienced similar. I attribute it to some kind of healing going on. After a while it stopped. It went like this for a month, but not much more.

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-05-03 22:05:50

HeadRush

Stephan Greiwe wrote:

Hello,
I would like to ask if anyone starseed does encounter the following?

Often, when I rest and my heart electricity starts to rotate to vibrate my body, I suddenly get an annoying light flash in my inner eye (closed eyes) that abruptly awakes me.
The lights are always different, sometimes laser like, sometimes like photograph flash lights. In result I wake up immediately from my meditative state and the heart stops rotating.

Is this an immersion pod safety procedure not to vibrate too high or am I captured somewhere in another density?

I know to have ties to Achilles minor, a binary star system in Orion, occupying the primary seat of the high council there. I face memory loss like most others here. Therefore my question with the sudden lights when in meditation.

Thanks, Stephan

I experience this in deep meditation in a completely dark room aswell, there will be a lightshow in my eyelids, a pulsing inwards, than outwards, a dim light. Wonder what it is, there's not much info on it.

#4 2022-05-04 07:51:39

Edith_S

Hi everybody with light flashes, me included !

here is an official study of this phenomenon    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897613/

quote:

A phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without any light actually entering the retina is called a phosphene. This phenomenon is also known as photopsias and the two terms have been used interchangeably in the literature. The most familiar type of phosphene is the pressure phosphene, which is elicited by pressing on the orbit, e.g. rubbing of the eyes. According to a pupil of Aristotle, it was Alcmaeon of Croton (circa 530–470 BC) who first reported that “the eye obviously has fire within, for when it is stuck this fire flashes out,” [1]. Phosphenes can occur not only through external stimuli, but also through drugs [2], [3], ionizing radiation [4]–[7], electrical [8]–[13], or magnetic stimulation [14]–[19] of the visual cortex, such as via Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) [14]–[19].

The brain also contain phosphorus compounds, so who knows what other reaction happens internally or due to external stimuli, I don't think it hurts per se.

I do have a low grade macular degeneration  due to too much nighttime driving and computer screen light, and some floaters, but I can see pretty well in daylight.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-05-04 07:55:12)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#5 2022-05-04 08:18:15

Robert369

There are actually less "scientific" explanations for such "phenomena" which base on the perception of other wave types than EM waves via the retina, which is e.g. also how "seeing with closed eyes" works as those wave types penetrate all matter. Obviously fake-science is not able/interested in explaining any of this.

The problem is to make use of such "extra perception" as it requires training to make learn to extract actual information from these visual expressions, just like third-eye seeing must be trained. Not going further into details here, but "everything is waves" applies to seeing as well - it is just that fake-science intentionally only teaches about harmful EM waves which in fact make up only a tiny fraction of the universe, while omitting the rest as to prevent people from self-empowerment by understanding and making use of consciousness and other waves.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-05-04 08:42:40

Thanks for the explanation.

The difference is, I see lamps, devices. The last one was like the display of an old mobile phone, but all white without any text. Someone removed a hand from that display, so that I saw that white square that got me instantly out of meditation.

At some former time I saw a light panel with 6 bulbs, turning it on woke me up directly.

Or, before that, I saw an orange round lamp, same wakeup at the flash.

In another instance, I woke up from a laser light shot at me. I even smelled burned flesh at waking up.

It is not a fuzzy bright light flash, but coming clearly from some devices. All with eyes closed.

It all happens, when my body starts to vibrate during in a trance, but conscious state. And the vibration is physical, at roughly 10 Hz.

I investigated inner eye light flashes already, but didn't find something fitting.

#7 2022-05-04 08:49:00

Robert369

If you describe it like that, I'd firstly try to find out if it even is related to eye perception, or coming from other sources or even directly into the brain. Sadly there are endless options and remotely narrowing it down via internet is near impossible.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-05-04 09:57:34

Yes, it's hard to find out.

That's, why I came to the idea with the immersion pods. Could be, I vibrate towards a boundary not to be breached.

Although, I would not consciously agree to such a procedure of restriction.

Another thought is, to be captured at a different plane. And the lights are measures not to escape. I only wonder why there are always different lamps of some sorts.

When it is induced directly into the brain, it is certainly a measure to stop me from being too relaxed.

It then can be concluded, that this is another measure to stay in the normal frequency range. I can make it up myself, of course, but why should I want this? I don't.
So, I see it as imposed and disagree. But that does not stop it from happening.

There is another phenomenon that I encounter at normal awakened state that could be from the retina. I see every hour or so a little light point, always in different colors, appearing for half a second. It's like a control signal. It shows up at different locations in the vision.

Any idea what that might be?

#9 2022-05-04 10:01:42

Robert369

Stephan Greiwe wrote:

There is another phenomenon that I encounter at normal awakened state that could be from the retina. I see every hour or so a little light point, always in different colors, appearing for half a second. It's like a control signal. It shows up at different locations in the vision.

Any idea what that might be?

Some people have this as signal from their guides or Higher Self, and it is up to you to train sufficient discernment to learn what it means.

This being said: Almost no "limitation from beyond" is valid unless you allow it, meaning that you can raise your frequency and command the limitation to get removed. The exceptions are agreements that currently are out of reach to change for you for whatever reason. Finding the reason or at least being aware of the actual problem is key to releasing it energetically.

#10 2022-05-04 12:49:41

you are in immersion pod and you are almost opening your eyes, so there is something wrong with your pod.

#11 2022-05-04 14:12:29

@egyptian_knight
That could be a reason, thanks.

#12 2022-05-06 10:23:07

Ema

I feel it’s it’s the third eye opening, seeing beyond duality and it’s limitations. When this happens it is really quite bright

#13 2022-05-07 10:39:17

Ema wrote:

I feel it’s it’s the third eye opening, seeing beyond duality and it’s limitations. When this happens it is really quite bright

Opening of the 3rd eye does not mean it will just pop out and walla! it is open!... sad to say no.

I have an acquaintance who's 3rd eye is open (how do I know? He can see people's aura, even crystals/stones under water/river he can see its aura). It took him more than a year to recover from headache (too much pain and even doctors cannot find any problems on him) but with proper training from the temple he was able to master it (and with correct crystals and gem stones).

so going back to 3rd eye it is not bright its...... "scary" specially if you are not prepared you might even lose your sanity (you will see low dimensional beings).

- I am 90% sure that the light flash in the inner eye is more on immersion pod issue.. smile

Last edited by egyptian_knight (2022-05-08 00:59:12)

#14 2022-05-07 19:15:14

I think so too, that it has to do with the immersion pod. I see auras around everything since childhood, trees, houses, people.

The lamps of different style flash only when my heart rotates and that causes my entire body to vibrate at around 10hz. This only happens in a deep meditative state.

Whether it is a precaution measure of the pod not to wake up there or it is a safety measure not to accelerate the vibration further, e. g. to stay undetected, I don't know.

Unfortunately, coming down here to earth does not come with an explanation script, therefore I have to accept it simple as strange experience.

To post it here was the intent to let someone with a similar experience know that it is not a unique happening. And, maybe there would be someone knowing more about it.

As I am told and aware of, that many with such heart Merkaba rotation capacities have been placed at specific distances from me. This Information came through an experienced and gifted remote healer that I contacted a while ago. But she couldn't find anything about the wakeup flashlights.

#15 2022-05-07 20:26:13

To continue the explanation, I realized all in all 4 sorts of visual instruments.

The first is the normal recognition of the environment, as said in my case with the recognition of auras.

The second one is with closed eyes, but fully awake, a display for images and often text messages. I guess that this inner display is mostly hacked with synthetic telepathy, since I sometimes receive regressive imaginery or texts.

The third one is also with closed eyes, but an ultras harp vision of panoramic sceneries. This is introduced by the full inner blackness turning first to orange before the scenery appears. The scenery includes sound, smell and wind.

And then, the fourth one is the imagination, that differs also from the other three, like being at another location in the head.

I would place the light flashes in the second category, but the difference is, that light is loaded with another, harmful energy. The display in the second category doesn't have that energy overload.

#16 2022-05-08 12:20:17

An idea. But I can't remember any surgery nor have any scars.

#17 2022-05-11 19:33:32

Gomba

I had sort of a similar incident about a month ago.
It was late at night and I wanted to sleep but when I closed my eyes I saw as if someone pointed a strong flashlight right into my face. Eyelids popping up, nothing to see there just darkness, closed my eyes again and the light is back. I wasnt in a meditative state, quite the opposite I was annoyed and wanted to sleep asap.

I'm almost 100% sure im not in an immersion tho.

Last edited by Gomba (2022-05-11 19:35:19)

#18 2022-05-12 17:03:33

Hello Gomba.

This sounds like what I experience. If I am in an immersion pod, I don't know either.

#19 2022-05-13 15:45:45

Gomba

Stephan Greiwe wrote:

Hello Gomba.

This sounds like what I experience. If I am in an immersion pod, I don't know either.

Hmm, I see! Tho I only had it once in my entire life !

Board footer