You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-20 20:38:45

Robert369

Re: Benjamin Fulford on Kim Goguen

No-fly zone wrote:

In her first interview with kerry Cassidy she said that M was a white dragon. You can look it up yourself.
Clear is all were shape-shifting dracos into Asian looking Enki, Enlil, Marduk.

Yes, so what ? Everybody knows that Marduk and the rest of his "Royal Draco" family are white dracos - that's common for "Royals" for many races, and almost every awakened one knows that these have ruled over Earth (and much more) for a long time.

This has little to do with Kim, though. Just like the claims that you intentionally mis-derive from that and then even dare to spread as facts: Kim is not serving them but has removed them, which - if you actually follow her videos as you claim - for Marduk was done by her own hand, as that was her duty.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2022-03-21 19:14:41

Meridianwoman

My goodness.  I read some of these Kim-bashing comments (troll?) and just wonder why some people aren't bothering to do more research on the topic?
Here is where everyone can watch Kim and United Network News for free:  https://odysee.com/@LoveLight:f
And https://odysee.com/@LoveLight:f

"Kim is a cabal product. "
"Having a state of confusion on the part of Earth Ground Command regarding the Taygetans is not a good thing. And if Kim actually is the single person representing humanity as a whole (she refers to a Universal Council), then perhaps one message from her to the Federation could bring this nightmare to a screeching halt." 

Remember, the more one learns, the more they can fine-tune their intellect and discern.  Black/white duality is easy and simplistic.

#28 2022-03-21 20:00:13

Armaged

Drones trying to "imprint" [their]skewered version against Facts of Reality? Typical...

Kim wears many hats b'cos the "team" was decimated. Some of the chosen/volunteers were proven weaker(than anticipated) against the tide of DS(witchcraft) + GFoD(mr smiths).
The Guides/Ancestral were also proven wanting at their jobs. This was sometime ago.

p.s. Thx for the links.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#29 2022-03-21 20:05:09

Robert369

Armaged wrote:

Some of the [team members] were proven weaker(than anticipated) against the tide of DS(witchcraft) + GFoD(mr smiths).

Sad but true: Many of Kim's team were good-hearted but weak people who were energetically taken over and then mislead.

Yet, all this is part of Humanity's growth, because we need to learn to become incorruptable and thus be safe from such.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2022-03-22 03:57:12

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Armaged wrote:

Some of the [team members] were proven weaker(than anticipated) against the tide of DS(witchcraft) + GFoD(mr smiths).

Sad but true: Many of Kim's team were good-hearted but weak people who were energetically taken over and then mislead.

Yet, all this is part of Humanity's growth, because we need to learn to become incorruptable and thus be safe from such.

And yet to date; CA has ZERO acknowlegment of Kim G.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#31 2022-03-22 06:04:51

Happy

Cosmic Sea wrote:

And yet to date; CA has ZERO acknowlegment of Kim G.

Cosmic Agency is neither required nor expected to acknowledge Goguen or her organization. To evaluate Goguen, her method, motivation & philosophies, means, and cooperation with others, take a lot of resources.

Both parties are dealing with the empowerment of the peoples of the world. Goguen's focus is on cleaning up the hidden malevolent power-structures and present practical solutions and alternatives for public interactions, while Cosmic Agency is very successful in giving qualified information to the general public on a huge array of topics. So their focus is different from each other, and for Cosmic Agency to publicly come out and endorse Goguen - which is essentially your request here - may frankly not be the best interest of either parties. To my knowledge, neither of them have taken any initiative for contact. This could be explained by timing - we're in the middle of an world-wide information war about to go kinetic. But there could also be many other factors we are not privy to, and eventually it's all up to themselves.

And you are definitely not required to get a confirmation from Cosmic Agency to acknowledge Goguen yourself. In the Cosmic Agency's material you are encouraged look up on information that resonate with your world-view, so that you can build upon your understanding accordingly.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#32 2022-03-22 14:17:25

Albert

Robert369 wrote:
Armaged wrote:

Anyone know what happened to Stephen/Tank?

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#33 2022-03-22 15:04:04

Robert369

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Armaged wrote:

Anyone know what happened to Stephen/Tank?

Exactly that which I wrote above. If you are interested in further clarification of how things are at Kim Goguen and Life Force, see the below statement in regards to the changes that recently occurred (links removed):

Lisa T on Telegram, 3/20/2022 9:36 PM wrote:

LIFE FORCE OFFICIAL NOTICE

It has come to our attention this is being posted in Latin American threads by Melissa Pinto.????

Treacherous propaganda message that Melissa Pinto wrote:

“We have formed a news channel to provide the truth, connect the missing pieces, provide solutions, and act as a conduit of hope and change for the world. We provide this service free of charge. globalnetwork.news

We created a platform for everyone so you can have your own local news channel that we don’t control and we can all bypass the media that we all know spread lies and banned content that is no longer on the internet and more to come.

Tank has a contract with Source/God and is completing it by providing a platform where he and others can speak and tell people the truth in his own words and all on a FREE platform where anyone, anywhere can see it with Subtitle. We will only be there to assist and help with whatever it takes to make your channel successful.

The Life Force movement has always been about connecting people dedicated to changing the world with others who have the same intent and different skills, resources, perspectives, and ideas that are important to facilitating change.
The G-Force website was being used by many Assemblies in Africa. It was important for them to have a free resource because they didn’t have the money to create their own websites. Previous admins took it upon themselves to shut down this site, so we’ve removed their admin privileges and relaunched the G-Force site and are rolling out the app for easier use later this week. Once again, we’ve done this for people for free.

WE have not responded to the hateful rhetoric and lies being heaped on us and we will continue to take the right path. TANK has repeatedly said that our actions speak so clearly that there is no need to respond to false accusations in Telegram threads.

Feel free to check out what we’re up to at GNN.

OFFICIAL LIFE FORCE STATEMENT

As Kim has stated Tank, Colin, Kelly, Jorie, Melissa, Matt, the Wizard, Jodi Hadsell (previously removed) and the old transcription and translation team have left to form their own news channel GNN (Global News Network) They have also taken over the GForce site and own the old GIA site - (new site coming soon). The GPRC has been renamed - (new site coming soon) and the PGSD has been dissolved.
Therefore none of the sites (GNN, Bannedtogether or GForce) are affiliated with Kim, Life Force or UNN.

We have created an Official Life Force Latin American thread.

The above listed people were covering most of the core team of Life Force, and this was easily visible how Tank brought in one person after another, by that covering almost all key areas.

I would also like to add that the former GeForce Network - a "Facebook-like platform" that was founded to run the LF community - was repurposed by the traitors and now forces people to acknowledge a misleading "Terms of Service" that loosely yet falsely relates the platform to allegedly "supporting" Kim and Life Force, while in fact they do the opposite.

By hijacking many of the most important LF channels while spreading confusion and outright lies about a suggested cooperation with LF (which doesn't exist), they managed to create a lot of chaos and diversion, by that bringing many of the LF efforts to a halt until new structures with new reliable people are in place. This along with spreading misinformation about the traitors' group's purpose is a typical Cabal method that we see everywhere on the planet...

If interested in further details I can share the current real links for Kim Goguen and Life Force - provided that allowance to share links here is granted, because that could as well count as advertising.

#34 2022-03-22 17:18:39

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

The above listed people were covering most of the core team of Life Force, and this was easily visible how Tank brought in one person after another, by that covering almost all key areas.

I would also like to add that the former GeForce Network - a "Facebook-like platform" that was founded to run the LF community - was repurposed by the traitors and now forces people to acknowledge a misleading "Terms of Service" that loosely yet falsely relates the platform to allegedly "supporting" Kim and Life Force, while in fact they do the opposite.

By hijacking many of the most important LF channels while spreading confusion and outright lies about a suggested cooperation with LF (which doesn't exist), they managed to create a lot of chaos and diversion, by that bringing many of the LF efforts to a halt until new structures with new reliable people are in place. This along with spreading misinformation about the traitors' group's purpose is a typical Cabal method that we see everywhere on the planet...

If interested in further details I can share the current real links for Kim Goguen and Life Force - provided that allowance to share links here is granted, because that could as well count as advertising.

This put context to my own dissonance with "Tank" and the experience I had on their forum, where I was soon thrown out. Thank you, Robert. I appreciate the info.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#35 2022-03-23 18:27:46

ChazSedona

my intel has disclosed that Tank got tanked because he was doing some side deals in Africa. About the rest of those people, I don't know. maybe they just couldn't hold the Light.

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#36 2022-03-23 18:32:13

Robert369

ChazSedona wrote:

my intel has disclosed that Tank got tanked because he was doing some side deals in Africa. About the rest of those people, I don't know. maybe they just couldn't hold the Light.

Your intel needs improvement because it is way incomplete. There's way more than that to his case, but it is not public for valid privacy reasons.

As for "Not being able to hold the Light": One firstly needs to have it to be able to hold it. None of the team - including Tank - did. Being enthusiastic and involved without "Inner Light" allows you to be energetically taken over, hence the jobs need to be done by those who are "ready for it" aka incorruptable.

#37 2022-05-03 02:37:57

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Well shoot....I have a limited amount of time to comment on this forum just now. I can't find the very recent clip I watched of Benjamin Fulford interviewing Kim Goghen. It was pretty interesting...but also very weird. BF at one point mentioning that he's 'working with the Royals' and would she 'fund' the projects?? Sheesh..I will look more for this tomorrow ! Crazy world lol.

#38 2022-05-04 02:04:51

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Well shoot....I have a limited amount of time to comment on this forum just now. I can't find the very recent clip I watched of Benjamin Fulford interviewing Kim Goghen. It was pretty interesting...but also very weird. BF at one point mentioning that he's 'working with the Royals' and would she 'fund' the projects?? Sheesh..I will look more for this tomorrow ! Crazy world lol.

This the one?
https://benjaminfulford.net/2022/03/10/ … interview/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#39 2022-05-04 05:25:17

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

This the one?

Yes, that's it, thank you. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Kim G is still a bit mysterious to me and seems like she's hiding information alot of the time. BF, well it seems like he's provided some very inside deep state information, but I just can't tell what he's really up to...

Love to hear what others here think of this interview...

#40 2022-05-04 14:01:09

Kahi Harawira

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Love to hear what others here think of this interview...

It was a good to listen to Kim in an environment that she could not entirely control, promoting a proposition of a world order which to my mind, like the Cabal, is all based on presumptions that rests entirely on military power, finance and their own fake records, all the usual instruments of colonization.

The claim to possess ownership of everything, matches perfectly the very same lies, frauds and scam that have been projected by the Cabal, that which we are being subjected to today. 

There are certain rules which goes with the possession of legitimate power. For instance they are not permitted to falsify evidence. That might not by itself seem much, but when backed by military power and finance you have the exact methodology of the operations of the Cabal.

I can contest that claim or claims to own what they do not.. All the records that pertain to the soil upon which we walk, are all outright fakes. These fake records (produced by the Cabal) became individually owned property, that could then be used to raise money from the banks, Of course this system was initially created by military power and is still continuously maintained by the use of force. (a Cabal system)

At this point in time, they are in the process of attempting to acquire forgiveness for their deliberate past deceptions, by acquiring consent and through the payment of money, as compensation. It is then all paraded out as a so-called “full and final” settlement. The end of our claims and the legitimacy of theirs. (Dark Owl can perhaps confirm this)

I have found myself directly involved in the core of this process, that attempts to pay for (as a financial transaction) for the soil upon which we walk. But it ain't happening. There is no legitimate record validating a conveyance in existence (with respect to us) anywhere on earth. Its all presumption, just fake records. Upon which a supposedly new monetary system will be based and presumably, enforced.

While everything above represents nothing more than a construct of the mind, it does influence a lot of people who still see it as a reality, that in turn, constructs their own collective unconsciousness. So in that context, the above matters are important to those who can see no further than their own five senses, but who also influences the society in which they live.

It becomes mechanism if you like, one that can and does control the perception of many others, and is used to contribute to the general push-back against the operations of the Cabal.

Falsifying evidence is for all parties, forbidden. Particularly at global level where the power is so much greater, but also at all other levels as well. Intelligence services will not be used positively to verify the truth of anything, but through experience, will more than likely be used to remove any impediments to any monopolistic ambitions.

A good video. But this is how I see it.

#41 2023-09-28 09:56:30

TheMorken

Happy wrote:
Albert wrote:

Interview with Kim and Ben Fulford (March 10)

About an hour long. Worth a listen smile

smile I listened to it... They're talking about initiating some cooperation. Among other things.

I used to read from Ben Fulford years ago, but stopped due to nothing being vindicated or confirmed later (if it were real, it would be vindicated/confirmed by other sources a few months or years later).

The name Kim Goguen I read the first time in this forum here. Never heard anything about that person before, but she also does not seem to disseminate trustworthy information, same as Ben Fulford.

#42 2023-09-28 11:16:51

Tecumseh

I still listen to him (Ben) for personal reasons. Because I like him. Hinting that nothing he says ever comes true is kinda like shooting the messenger. I used to shoot the messenger alot. It's why I stopped watching TV decades ago.

Besides. I like the idea of a White Dragon Society. I am on board with it since my habit of looking at things through multiple lenses (for decades) is why I consider myself Taygetan. Not because they are what I want to be. It's because I already think like them. And have since I was 6-8 years old. It can not be a coincidence. HMAA1 and company are at the top of my personal belief system as truly genuine people. By the nature of the content/information itself is validation enough. There might be some white lies associated with FED-up-with censorship of everything that comes from off-world. Or any other realm for that matter. I am thoroughly sick of it.

They treat us like we are stupid. We are not stupid on this Forum. Quite the opposite. There are some of the most interesting people I have ever met on this Forum. Instant friendship you don't find many other places in life. This place is precious to me like.....there are no words.

I always thought Kim was glitchy. I have a very good built-in soul spectrometer, thank you very much Yahzi. But she knows that because she has one built-in also. A lot of Hashmalim and Shenonim plus HMAA1 have built-in Matrix people identification methods. And because they are very polite, they humor them.

Now I will go watch Kim, and look for glitches.  big_smile

p.s. I saw this when it came out, and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

TheMorken wrote:
Happy wrote:
Albert wrote:

Interview with Kim and Ben Fulford (March 10)

About an hour long. Worth a listen smile

smile I listened to it... They're talking about initiating some cooperation. Among other things.

I used to read from Ben Fulford years ago, but stopped due to nothing being vindicated or confirmed later (if it were real, it would be vindicated/confirmed by other sources a few months or years later).

The name Kim Goguen I read the first time in this forum here. Never heard anything about that person before, but she also does not seem to disseminate trustworthy information, same as Ben Fulford.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-28 11:28:33)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#43 2023-09-28 14:54:32

Brahman

Just for information about Benjamin Fulford.
I found this quote from Spanish (english translation)
https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/2019- … aterrestre

2. ) About Benjamin Fulford, is the information he share true?

From here you do not want to discredit anyone's work, I know that there are people who are spreading their messages in good faith, but what you have to know is the following. What they tell me is that to a large extent, if not everything, it is controlled by the Cabal, but from the eastern side.

Here I make a parenthesis to say that the Cabal rules the entire planet, that China sent a space probe to the hidden face of the Moon, that by the way we already said that the Moon does not have that aspect that we see from Earth, that it is not the real aspect of the Moon because the Moon has another appearance, which is hidden with a hologram of non-terrestrial technology, and that by the way they show us some images and a video of the highest quality does not mean that they spread the truth. They will always hide the truth from us, otherwise the system would collapse because people would start asking themselves a lot of questions.

And going back to Benjamin Fulford, this means that many times he is giving real information when it comes to discrediting the competition, and this is logical because it works mostly for organizations from the East, Japan and China. But he is highly likely to be a CIA misinformant because he has clear connections to this organization.

They, too, have found connections from him to MI6 and Mossad, as well as the US Secret Service and the NSA. He is a well connected person, exceptionally well connected. The important thing here, as in everything, takes what it says always keeping in mind that they tell you what to say and report to fulfill or help fulfill a Cabal agenda.

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#44 2023-10-03 21:06:48

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

Just for information about Benjamin Fulford.
I found this quote from Spanish (english translation)
https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/2019- … aterrestre

2. ) About Benjamin Fulford, is the information he share true?

From here you do not want to discredit anyone's work, I know that there are people who are spreading their messages in good faith, but what you have to know is the following. What they tell me is that to a large extent, if not everything, it is controlled by the Cabal, but from the eastern side.

Here I make a parenthesis to say that the Cabal rules the entire planet, that China sent a space probe to the hidden face of the Moon, that by the way we already said that the Moon does not have that aspect that we see from Earth, that it is not the real aspect of the Moon because the Moon has another appearance, which is hidden with a hologram of non-terrestrial technology, and that by the way they show us some images and a video of the highest quality does not mean that they spread the truth. They will always hide the truth from us, otherwise the system would collapse because people would start asking themselves a lot of questions.

And going back to Benjamin Fulford, this means that many times he is giving real information when it comes to discrediting the competition, and this is logical because it works mostly for organizations from the East, Japan and China. But he is highly likely to be a CIA misinformant because he has clear connections to this organization.

They, too, have found connections from him to MI6 and Mossad, as well as the US Secret Service and the NSA. He is a well connected person, exceptionally well connected. The important thing here, as in everything, takes what it says always keeping in mind that they tell you what to say and report to fulfill or help fulfill a Cabal agenda.

I have found many well connected people perusing cyberspace. Some you get immediate alarm bells, others take longer. The longer ones are the best connected.  The longer it takes for alarm bells to go off the better.

Never did get a bell with Taygetan or Swaruunian that is truly impressive.  I am VERY good at what I do. Gosia you are so lucky you found your calling. This stuff is the most important information on the planet. Bar none. Coming from me that is the highest praise and I am VERY sure that our collective agrees with me.

I can sniff out fakes having been burned so many time since dial-up. Hell I should check to see if my AOL account is still active.  Haven't checked for over 20 years.  And I still have a yahoo.  That's probably been 10 since I checked. Still get notifications.

I am a top notch discernment junkie. Never stop searching and learning. Taygetans and Swaruunians are the most precious thing humans have in the universe. No wonder the have Urmah on CAP. No kidding! smile CAP with a freaking Dreadnought full of 650-800+ pound Cats. Uhmmm, that's a clue.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer