You are not logged in.

#51 2022-05-05 11:07:12

Re: New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey

Scott Summers wrote:

Hello Kosminen

Then your assumptions are equally ludicrous.

Do you seriously assume the whole planet is like Finland, advanced and first world?

Let's assume that the world average is ten, heck hundred times lower than that of Finland. In that case the world would have been vaccinated in...

THREE MONTHS.

#52 2022-05-05 12:14:05

Scott Summers

Hello Kosminen

Your logic is falling apart. It’s actually funny you don’t realise it.

If the world could be vaxxed in 3 months and there are 3 shots... It would take 9 months to vaxx the world. (I’m being generous with the time between shots now).

We are now, what, one year and five months into the vaxx programme? (It’s already collapsed btw).

Why are we not fully vaxxed yet?

Perhaps you should quit while you still can. It’s looking pretty ridiculous holding your position, if I may say.

#53 2022-05-05 12:16:57

Scott Summers wrote:

Hello Kosminen

Your logic is falling apart. It’s actually funny you don’t realise it.

If the world could be vaxxed in 3 months and there are 3 shots... It would take 9 months to vaxx the world. (I’m being generous with the time between shots now).

We are now, what, one year and five months into the vaxx programme? (It’s already collapsed btw).

Why are we not fully vaxxed yet?

Because people don't want to get vaccinated.

#54 2022-05-05 13:02:56

Scott Summers

Extremely weak argument.

The masses only started waking up to the vaxx about 8-10 months into the process. More specifically, at around October, 30% had figured out the jab was dangerous.

If the 1st jab could be completed worldwide in THREE MONTHS (as you claim), then by March the WHOLE WORLD would have had the 1st jab.

Hardly anyone would be the wiser to the dangers of the jab.

Obviously not the case.

Could it be that a 14 year old ET girl has more logic than you?

Clif High’s position on the issue (arrived at by different means) is in line with Mari’s assessment.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-05-05 13:14:08)

#55 2022-05-05 13:11:26

Scott Summers wrote:

Extremely weak argument.

The masses only started waking up to the vaxx about 8-10 months into the process. More specifically, at around October, 30% had figured out the jab was dangerous.

Not at all.

At least half of the people I know personally hesitated several months before taking even one shot. And as DarkOwl for instance said, the rates are still quite low even in the first world countries such as NZ or UK.

If the 1st jab could be completed worldwide in THREE MONTHS, then by March the WHOLE WORLD would have had the 1st jab.

The point of my criticism nor the point of the video was never will the whole world take the shot, but would it be possible time-wise to vaccinate the whole world. And the unquestionable answer is yes as I stated above.

Could it be that a 14 year old ET girl ? has more logic than you?

Obviously not because she thinks it would take several centuries to vaccinate the whole planet. big_smile

#56 2022-05-05 13:26:30

Scott Summers

Once again, how does using yourself as an example (half the people you know hesitated several months) bolster your argument?

This is another version of “In Finland, we can vaxx everyone in 8 hours”.

True for you (maybe), but are you so narcissistic as to think YOUR STANDARDS apply to the whole world?

Take India for example. When the PM speaks in English, less than half of the population understand him.

Want to vaxx India in 6 months?

Listen: You don’t agree with Mari’s reasoning. I get that. But her position is at least corroborated by others.

Your position is solely based on your experience in Finland. Relevant to you? Yes.

Relevant to the rest of the world? No.

#57 2022-05-05 13:37:51

Scott Summers wrote:

Once again, how does using yourself as an example (half the people you know hesitated several months) bolster your argument?

This is another version of “In Finland, we can vaxx everyone in 8 hours”.

Yes, and the whole world in a couple of months as already said. Learn to read you fool.

Take India for example. When the PM speaks in English, less than half of the population understand him.

Want to vaxx India in 6 months?

Population of India is 1,404,902,630 and there are 2,34 million nurses there. That makes one nurse for 600 people. If we again assume that 10% of those nurses were giving vaccinations at an average pace of one a minute, it would take 100 hours to vaccinate the whole population of India. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, that's 2,5 weeks.

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-05-05 13:42:21)

#58 2022-05-05 13:46:32

Scott Summers

Hello Kominen

Since you’ve descended to name-calling, there’s no point in me continuing.

My job is done: You now know what it’s like to be trolled. Enjoy the feeling.

I’ll let the readers decide which side is more credible. I respect that.

Oh, you should try to travel a bit more. Now that restrictions are lifted. Travel will help broaden your perspective, which will help you make sounder arguments.

#59 2022-05-05 14:24:44

Brahman wrote:

There may be no new covid pandemics and vaccinate people. Through the war they will use nuclear weapons and so the reset will be faster.

I remember Tays saying that the Federation won't allow the usage of nukes because they cause too much damage to the whole planet.

#60 2022-05-05 14:38:37

Robert369

Could anyone please explain to me what kind of Sheep Pen this is ?

I suggest that everyone stops wasting their time over silly unprovable numbers and instead finally go for the actual message of the video !

Unless you deliberately are here to derail the forum with unconstructive nonsense that helps nobody but your egos, I suggest that you focus on getting out of the system instead of keeping it alive via living it as shown above.

If that is too much for you, I shall remind everyone what the mission for everyone who currently is incarnate on our planet is:

Saving Humanity. Not saving egos.

If that is not what you intend to do, then feel free to be part of those who will be not make it into Humanity's future. Yet, if you do, then do something about it instead of wasting the scarce remaining time on idiotic arguments.

Which leads to the always-same question:

What have you done to save yourself and Humanity today ?

If nothing, it is likely that you are not working for Humanity but against it, even if possibly not being aware of this.

And finally I'd like to outline that with such attitude it will be impossible to group up with others to create required groups of constructive and teamworking people outside of the Cabal systems to actually liberate themselves.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-05 15:33:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#61 2022-05-05 17:28:32

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Eureka!
no covid + no nukes = no reset.

this is my calculation which may not coincide with the GF's calculations. big_smile

You might be missing that the GF is the driving force behind the vaxxing (it's ET technology, after all - see Aneeka's lab reports), so they can remove all the awakened/Starseed people and while at it everyone else as to "reset" their game server yet again - preferably replacing everyone with the easiest controllable people on the planet: Chipped clones and Asians (sorry, no offense there), meaning that especially the predominant white race needs to go.

This means that "no covid" is not part of the GF calculation because "Covid" is the vaxxing, while the "reset" and "genocide" are also caused via millions of other means which "unsuspecting" (not to say stupid) people are happily ingesting every day instead of avoiding them and working on alternatives - which exist if one only wants.

Obviously "no nukes" is mandatory to some extent (smaller tactical ones are allowed) as to not destroy their favorite playground, as otherwise they wouldn't have anything left to "reset".

As for the outcome: Doing nothing but simply complaining will not solve anything. Instead we need people who actively create a new future. Without that, most of the Taygetan efforts will be in vain, as only very few will then make it. Though, since we live in a universe of free will, it is everyone's own choice to just wait for the end or work on having a future.

This being said, I find it revealing that none of the complainers has answer the question of "What have you done ?" so far, and must assume that not answering is the implicate answer.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-05 17:32:38)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#62 2022-05-06 15:50:16

Greetings everyone! I'm new here, but I've followed this disclosure closely as a lurker. I've read the transcript of every video with great interest, and the reason I've been doing so, is because I've felt intuitively that the offered information is valid and true.

We live in a world filled with deceit, and everything told to us in society is a lie. It takes even the most dedicated truth seekers among us decades of effort to see through even half of the BS we were fed as we grew up. And then we die and get mind wiped and sent back for another go.

To put it simply, truth is a precious commodity on planet Earth.

I've personally spent many years going down every "rabbit hole" on the internet searching for truth, often just finding more subtle layers of deception, and only occasionally a little nugget of truth. And so the Swaruu disclosure has been very precious to me, because I have seen it as THE MOST TRUTHFUL SOURCE OF INFORMATION ON THE PLANET. I am very grateful for this effort.

So, how do I know if something is true or not?

Since I've been digging for truth for a long time I've honed my intuition for one thing. I can sense when something feels "off". When a narrative starts off sounding right, but subtly veers off and leaves the straight and narrow path of truth, leading into deception. I am hyper sensitive to that signal nowadays, from the sheer amount of practice I've had.

And then there's another method: weighing new information against what I already KNOW to be true.

For the longest time, all information from Swaruu and friends has passed these tests. And that is an amazing thing!

When swaruu offers spiritual information, I sense intuitively that it is correct. And when swaruu offers information on technology and science, I not only sense the truth intuitively, it also fits right in with my understanding of physics. I have been digging for truth a fair bit in that area too, and have built an understanding far beyond what's given in physics textbooks. I've even done some (unpublished) theoretical physics on my own, coming up with some interesting "novel" conclusions (novel for planet Earth at least!).

The point is, you can't easily make up a narrative about advanced technology and science and fool me with nonsense. And so I was VERY impressed when the swaruu crew presented some ideas that can't just be googled in the "alternative" sector of the internet, and that fit right in with the conclusions I had reached in my own personal research activities.

This HIGH LEVEL OF TRUTH is the reason I hold swaruu in high regard, and this STELLAR track RECORD is the only reason I "keep coming back for more". Frankly, I have no need for more distortions and untruths to sort out in my limited Earth life, and if that was all swaruu had to offer my interest would drop like a stone.

TL:DR:
I come here for TRUTH, not entertainment.

But lately, several things said have been in gross error (one of these things is being discussed in this thread). This disturbs me greatly, since it has forced me to reassess the value of the information offered here. Sticking to the truth is what made swaruu special, and now it simply doesn't feel as special to me anymore. Because it is no longer a 100 % trustworthy source of information.

It seems Gosia/Moderators/Enthusiastic followers don't wish to hold the swaruunians to this high standard. In this thread I see the leading characters making up excuses for factual errors, and attacking the ones pointing them out as being "mean" and just generally undesirable.

THIS KIND OF CULTISH BEHAVIOR IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST SIGNALS FOR ME TO GTFO WHEN I ENCOUNTER IT IN A GROUP.

I avoid all sorts of religious sects, I steer clear of groupthink, and I abhor oppressive environments where people are not allowed to speak their concerns. And this is unfortunately what I see here at this forum.

Since I can see Gosia and crew aren't interested in seeing any kind of criticism or independent evaluation of truth here, I know I am not welcome, and that's why I chose my name "Just Passing By". I will not pester you with any more unwanted opinions. This post is it. I've said my bit, and then I'm going away.

I will continue to read the transcripts as a lurker, but I will do so much more critically, now that I *KNOW* the offered information is a mixed bag, just as any other information found elsewhere. But I wish to offer two parting gifts:

1. Thanks for the truth shared! It is a lot, and it is very valuable!

2. I wish to WARN you that allowing untruth to slip in poisons the entire barrel of apples, and REMIND you that maintaining an oppressive environment where only yes-men and -women are welcome is a surefire way to corrupt the community over time, until it's all just one more hive of deception polluting the planet.

#63 2022-05-06 16:02:11

Robert369

I guess that your trust in the Taygetan/Swaruunian information is honorable, but I am sorry to burst your bubble about this comment:

Just Passing By wrote:

Sticking to the truth is what made swaruu special, and now it simply doesn't feel as special to me anymore. Because it is no longer a 100 % trustworthy source of information.

While the source clearly is trustworthy, we need to consider that nobody can know everything and thus no transmitted information can be 100% accurate but at best act within the confines of one's frequency, consciousness and experience. Also, sometimes not all details are given for various reasons that would make the provided information truly correct.

Matching with my knowledge, I have assessed an accuracy of about 90% for the Taygetan content here (across all the many covered topics!), which while not being 100% and thus possibly looking iffy to some people needs to be compared to the standard Earth accuracy of other "decent sources" that usually range between 0-50% depending on the source for only few or even a single topic.

Insofar yes, the provided information is outstandingly accurate but it is not complete and the full picture/truth oftentimes not transmittable using Earth language or context, because the universe out there works way different than what can be expressed down here.

Now add that our Taygetan friends always state that the transmitted information is their subjective view on the topics and not the ultimate truth, and in the awareness of this also urge the reader/viewer to look at other sources and form an own self-discerned resulting truth.

All this being said: Provided the own personal development allows this, the only truth for you is within yourself, because we all live in our very own personal universe which only interacts with other universes based on agreements.

Hence being disappointed to not find 100% accuracy shows two problems: Inacceptable expectations towards others and misunderstanding what truth actually is.

Hope this helps to clear up and remove your above self-imposed bad feelings, and then to move on in a positive way.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-06 16:43:37)

#64 2022-05-06 16:05:43

mitkobs

Taygeta and Swaruus are presenting top quality unique information. You decide what it is here in 3D illusion reality. Is it truth for you or not. But you do that on your own. Let others to decide for themselves. If you not agree with the given information this information clearly is not for you. Go your own way. Stop reading the info, stop watching the videos. Live according to your truth. It is your busyness what to do, no need to tell me what is your truth or not and no need to criticize here where people work selflessly and with a lot of dedication to provide for us this information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-06 16:08:53)

#65 2022-05-06 17:23:19

Scott Summers

Hello “Just Passing By”

My... what a wordy and lengthy “hello and farewell” piece you’ve got there.

You know what’s interesting? When most people don’t resonate with something, they simply move on. They would not waste time penning prose like you do.

So... what is your agenda?

To sow doubt in the readers here? To try to create a wedge between Minerva and the rest?

I must say that you have made a good effort. But good effort doesn’t mean infallible effort.

Unfortunately you’ve painted yourself into a corner.

1) The Taygetan science is not found on Earth. So your claim that you researched it independently is dubious.

It’s made worse by your own admission that you write papers.. but they are not published.

In this day and age, anyone can publish a science paper. Just look at the Covid ‘science’ there is out there.

2) It’s also funny that whenever people can’t handle some pushback, they immediately say “it’s a cult”. This is simply gaslighting.

All opinions are allowed. However, you should be prepared for others who have different views to be allowed to state them.

That’s called being an adult and taking responsibility for your comments. That’s not a cult.

3) The last point which is an absolute giveaway that this is three-letter agency effort is in your last paragraph.

Not a bad effort, Just Passing By. Just a bit too transparent.

#66 2022-05-06 19:18:05

mitkobs

Just Passing By - subtle attempt to create division and doubt, to create favorism and to put a label to this community. It does not pass, you are busted. There are people in this community who are aware of such manipulations.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-06 19:18:41)

#67 2022-05-07 01:09:45

Scott Summers

To “Just Passing By”, “Just lurking”, “Just [whatever - fill in the blank]” and all employees of the three-letter agencies who are reading this...

I have a genuine question:

Is lying for a living good for your soul?

I’m serious.

Do you find that there are parts of your life (financial, relationships, etc.) that are falling apart? That are a complete train-wreck?

Is there a connection between what you put out in the Universe and what you experience in your life?

Maybe there is. Maybe there isn’t.

Just a thought. Feel free to discard.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-05-07 01:11:06)

Board footer