You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-05 12:31:14

microvirus6

Spiritual growth--Acceleration through cross-pollination thread

For you personally, what is the ONE thing that has helped advance your spiritual growth the most?  (whether it be a daily practice, a resource, an idea, a service you perform, anything)

#2 2022-05-05 12:51:43

Kahi Harawira

Re: Spiritual growth--Acceleration through cross-pollination thread

Dying, staying a while, and then coming back.

#3 2022-05-05 14:42:20

Robert369

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Dying, staying a while, and then coming back.

Among all the active work I did on myself, this helped me the most as well.

This is because it allows you to fully reconnect "up there" (where time is irrelevant and allows for extensive communication even if on Earth only few minutes pass) and then bring the new-found connection and frequency raise down here without incarnation amnesia, which means that people who died and came back tend to be among the most powerful people on Earth, if they overcome it without trauma.

Of course, this only works if you are a direct incarnate and not from an immersion pod, and the result depends on what "density" you originally came from to incarnate on Earth.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-05 15:27:56)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-05-05 16:34:00

Tigerhawk

microvirus6 wrote:

For you personally, what is the ONE thing that has helped advance your spiritual growth the most?  (whether it be a daily practice, a resource, an idea, a service you perform, anything)

Oh gosh, it's hard to point to ONE thing. I've always said that my spiritual journey that brought me to this point has been like pealing layers to an onion. One thing leads to another. All this started for me back in 2008. I abruptly quit my job of 7 years, moved to another state (I live in the US), quit going to church (I had a strict Catholic upbringing), and started exploring alternative spiritual beliefs. I suspect that I came into this life via immersion in 2008.

If I have to pick one thing, I would have to say that meditation was crucial. It's helped to connect with my higher self. It's helped me retrieve memories of other incarnations. It's helped me to manifest things. It's helped me to manage my stress and get back into higher vibrations. There have been so many benefits. I only wish I had the time to meditate more often. For years I've highly recommended meditation to anyone. Mostly people say they don't like it because they can't quiet their mind. It does take practice. It's like a muscle that has to be exercised, but the benefits are well worth it.

#5 2022-05-07 00:28:55

microvirus6

Tigerhawk- what kind of meditation would you recommend?

Kahi and Robert- Do you all mean dying and then returning to the same incarnation you just "died" in, like a near-death experience? If so, what happened to you and what did you do on the ether side... what was it like?

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-07 00:29:55)

#6 2022-05-07 02:47:17

Tigerhawk

microvirus6 wrote:

Tigerhawk- what kind of meditation would you recommend?

It depends on your intent. I've tried all kinds of different things. Guided meditations on YouTube are probably a good place to start until you get better control of your thoughts. Generally I just put earbuds in and listen to meditation music or I really like listening to Tibetan singing bowls too. I try to put forth an intent or have some kind of purpose before I start. Once in a while I strike gold and something profound comes to me. Often times I get nothing more out of it than a little rest and relaxation, which isn't a bad thing. Sometimes I will just breathe and place my mind on positive thoughts or something that makes me happy just to raise my vibration.

I'm hoping one day to be able to consciously start astral projecting, but I'm not there yet.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-05-07 02:48:56)

Board footer