You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-05 23:24:15

PinkChopper

It's About Time I Break Out Of My Shell ~ Here's A Fun Song For You!

Y'all wanna know something really weird?  So, I'm an entertainer, a singer to be exact but the strangest thing is that I'm super shy or probably more so ~ an extremely hard critic on myself. I'm trying to break free of these type of characteristics because the truth is, singing is one of the “talents” I've been blessed with and I even have a band I sing with. It's a family band and we've always played together since as long as I can remember. We used to play only Motown or Soul music but the more recent band covers top songs from each generation so all ages are entertained when we play.  I sing anything from songs by Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner as well Reba McEntire, Janis Joplin and much much more.  Anyways, although I have written songs of my own, I've been far too shy to pursue them or even share anything I may have already created but I'm feeling a bit frisky I suppose ~hee hee~ so forgive me if this is inappropriate to even share but I figured we all need more fun, positive and uplifting interactions in order to assist with the “raising of our vibration” so I have one song I'd like to share with all of you. It's a song that all ages can enjoy but I will say, the lyrics were crafted to have different meanings depending on your mentality. ~hee hee~ Nothing harmful, just simply fun. So, while I have the courage, I'd like to share with you (only if you want to listen) one of my songs created back in 2016 which is called “My Kitty”~hee hee~  https://youtu.be/mk4u1CYeuhc  Enjoy.

Board footer