You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-20 09:25:50

Wooof

Export of food to other planets

I calculated that the ratio of exported food is 4 to 1.
4 to others planets, 1 for inhabitants of Gaia. Calculation or speculation ?

The basis is interesting : 200 m² of permaculture or monoculture nourish one person.
A little surface of 100x100km can nourish a country as France, for instance, with just 1/55 of its area.

You can extent this to the water of Poles. The Greenland ice sheet melts enough to rise the ocean level of 0.5mm/year.
Where do the other part of artic melted ice go ? As in the movie Oblivion ?

It is the same for production of electricity.
You can extend it to Services. Is Justice actually done by AI, as in the movie Elysium ? There are not enough judges, in relation to the number of trials.
Patents analysed by AI, special effects in films, video games, nano chips.
You can extend this to Nature. Are lions abducted ?

In the end it could be interpreted as a good thing.
No system survives if it is isolated.

I could perhaps try to send a Postcard to the address : Mrs and Mr Smith, 5th Avenue , New York, Venus
and wait a response.

Personal growth, Love and strokes to all

More kibbles please.

#2 2022-02-20 14:12:23

Robert369

Re: Export of food to other planets

Wooof wrote:

I calculated that the ratio of exported food is 4 to 1.
4 to others planets, 1 for inhabitants of Gaia. Calculation or speculation ?

The basis is interesting : 200 m² of permaculture or monoculture nourish one person.
A little surface of 100x100km can nourish a country as France, for instance, with just 1/55 of its area.

While the general tenor of little space being needed only to feed a Human is correct, and by that shows that "our planet cannot support this many people" is a lie, all of this goes along today's fake-science and under-development of Humanity:

• Your suggestion only applies to plant life and ignore the needs of meat eaters.

• Our currently toxic and radiated planet doesn't grow plants nor animals as well as it could, because it would very well be possible to get 3-10x the harvest from each plant, be it through much larger fruits/plants or a greatly increased growth speed that allows multiple harvests per year.

• Being clever about not killing a plant but only collecting leaves and fruits will allow to harvest them almost all year round even without perma culture.

• The lower one's frequency, the more and lower frequency food (e.g. meat) one needs to eat, as one cannot make optimal use of higher frequency foods or even absorb environmental directly at lower frequencies.

So, to actually assist our planet, we would need to firstly end the current destructive habits and by that get the planet to where it should be. And in parallel increase Humanity's frequency as to enable people to make use of higher frequency food (e.g. no longer needing meat).

All the above said: Since you call the topic "Export food to other planets":

This is utter nonsense, because nobody out there in 5D could make use of 3D food without getting deadly ill. And the useful "food portions" like water and Humans are exported/stolen anyways.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-20 15:05:21)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-20 15:00:54

In addition this ETs come for their scarcity is simply a Human lack of understanding. Read through sightings and encounters of hundreds of ETs from Albert S. Rosales 16 books where he has catalogued reports from hundreds of sightings over the last 120 years. ETs don't need our food, they can synthesize anything they need. Many ET encounters happen because they were caught by Humans while they were examining fauna in its natural habitat.

Plus no one on Earth needs to eat as much food as they consume. Eating one small meal every two to three days would make people more healthy and end this fear of lack or scarcity. For your health learn to practice autophagy and other forms of intermittent fasting.

#4 2022-05-06 13:10:02

Wooof

Impossible ?   I say that on the scale !
As we have more news about food shortages, let's dig just a bit deeper the worldwide consumption, production of food.

4-7 tons per hectare. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendement_agricole   
USA : 371 millions of hectares -> 7.400 millions of inhabitants
France :  29 millions of hectares -> 600 millions of inhabitants

Consumption?
To add humour, the weekly consumption of my mother : banana 1kg, flour 300g, butter 500g,  sugar cane 1kg, pastas 500g, sweet potatoes 1kg.

Mine : 7kg of vegetables and fruit per week,  200g of rice or lentil, 1/2 l of oil, 2-3 eggs, 3 sardines, sea salt, Vit B12, beer yeast.
No dairy product, no sugar, no gluten, no meat, thank you Robert. I'm thin.

Western  occidental food : 900g of meat by week.   3 kg of fodder, soya, corn produce 1kg of meat.
1kg of pasta, bread, rice, couscous, 1/2 kg of potatoes per week.

Don't forget that 25% the population are children.

Therefore, where goes the food ? For me 3 solutions :

1° To other planets. Gaia and her/his vegetation and food has her/his own frequency.
There are portals to dumbs of Mars, Venus.
And from there, other portals.

This supposes secret treaties. In this case, we could also imagine, from a point of view that the Starseeds are hostages.
From a story of Corey, when German military wanted a land in Antartica, the Dracos asked them for german.
As we are fractal of Source, the Souls are the money (as long as the souls don't know it). 

2° To the future or the past. Yes.  If you read the story of the Philadephia experiment on alternative websites,
(and Al Bielek), take a glance at the drawing, the boat was equipped by 3-4 big tesla coils connected to an electric motor
driven by the diesel engine.
And the boat was sent to the future, and came back, in 1943. So there are cargo ships equipped with this type of apparatus.
You sell your product not only to the Earth, but to the Future. It explains why we have such an diversity.

3° To the dumbs of the earth. It's obvious. The IA is not so artificial. They harvest, harness, with liquid food to
electrically connected brains, men in alveolus, honeycomb lattice, in hives, to produce the "Reality".
How many men by rows ? Are they twinned to humans ?

My conclusion, more your conscious expands to the Fifth dimension, more you realize and discover impossible things.
It's a part of the process. Raising his vibration, going to the light, being the light, love and compassion.

! To participate, give your food consumption, too.

Dear Administrator, don't hesitate to correct my text. English is not my native language.

#5 2022-05-06 13:13:43

Robert369

I consider that utter nonsense because the current 3D food from Earth is heavily toxified and artificially diminished in nutrients as to create a sick Humanity, and even if it was free of that it would be of way too low frequency to serve as food to anyone in 5D or beyond as it would be utmostly unhealthy for them.

Hence I see yet another cabalistic distraction fairytale...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-05-06 16:02:09

Wooof

Accepting the Truth of the other is one the challenge of the Ascension.

Early at school, all comrades laughed at me, all along my studies.
In the end, I finished Engineer, graduated with highest honor.

Peace, Imagination, Creation are the keys.

#7 2022-05-06 16:09:32

Robert369

Wooof wrote:

Accepting the Truth of the other is one the challenge of the Ascension.

Early at school, all comrades laughed at me, all along my studies.
In the end, I finished Engineer, graduated with highest honor.

Peace, Imagination, Creation are the keys.

Then please also accept the truth that a great graduation in a Cabal system of fake-science and mis-education has little relevance to how the universe and actually works, because almost everything that is taught on Earth is false and hence we all need to start to relearn from scratch at some point.

Which gets the harder the more one clings to false titles and honors, as that will block the path into actual understanding. We need to accept that whatever we know or have learnt will be obsolete once the true workings of the universe will get revealed, which starts with "everything is waves and nothing else exists".

This being said: Pride never creates truth but self-preservation - a trap that many "authorities" will have to learn to avoid, should they decide to make it into Humanity's future.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-06 16:42:34)

#8 2022-05-06 16:41:10

Wooof

Let's return on the subject, peacefully.

Take the consumption of human : 7kg of food / week.
Production : 7000 kg/hectare/year

USA : 371 millions of hectares = 371.000.000 x 7000 kg

USA nurtures (371.000.000 x 7000 / (7x54) weeks) inhabitants = 6.8 billions of inhabitants.

Just for the USA...

#9 2022-05-06 16:55:21

Robert369

Wooof wrote:

Let's return on the subject, peacefully.

Take the consumption of human : 7kg of food / week.
Production : 7000 kg/hectare/year

USA : 371 millions of hectares = 371.000.000 x 7000 kg

USA nurtures (371.000.000 x 7000 / (7x54) weeks) inhabitants = 6.8 billions of inhabitants.

Just for the USA...

That's what you get by wrongly applying useless statistics. You are aware that most of the produced foods are actually ending up in the trash bin for many reasons ? And that most of the agricultural land is not constantly in use ?

That being said, I shall reiterate what was posted by someone else before: The more advanced one, is the less food one needs (up to zero food needs), while all the people stuffing with nutrient-less fillers is intended to create lazy, fat and unhealthy slaves.

Now add that all foods have been actively reduced in nutrients over the past several decades, so that people need more and more to survive or become ill from deficiencies, while getting fat from the useless food amounts. Properly solving this is not done by producing or eating more, but to revert our current modified and mistreated plants by using healthy seeds (can be re-created via DNA-repair) and proper production methods without chemicals that actively destroy nutrients (e.g. fertilizer).

Going back to proper food production is easy enough if one understands how things work and is willing to learn, though it firstly requires the Cabals to be taken down, along with re-educating (or removing) their fake-science henchmen that turn the Cabal fantasies into the current ugly reality - or to create one's own food.

Yet, since you wanted to "return to the topic" (which you labeled as "exporting food into the galaxy"): You utterly ignored what was said about even the best 3D food being toxic for higher density beings, and since our 3D matrix is artificial and the regular physical universe is 5D an export is an absolutely hilarious idea.

This being said, I need to ask: What purpose do you follow with arguing such fake-science nonsense here, of which the Taygetan content says that no ETs would ever eat the fake-food that gets produced on Earth ?

The only thing I agree on is that our planet could easily nourish 10-50x as many people as we have today, if done right. Not that I'd think that that many people would be desirable for reasons of nature and privacy.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-07 12:59:40)

#10 2022-05-07 12:50:28

Wooof

Food to Trash perhaps 30%. Production for 25-35 Billions of inhabitants.

If you live, it's because you have a Family Galaxy who loves you, and you love her, not because you fight for ideas,
else you are just an IA.

People appreciate my kindness, not my intelligence, and now they need kindness.

Board footer