You are not logged in.

#101 2022-04-13 09:11:22

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Similarly, to other responses I saw here, this device I hold in my hand shows me what I need to hear everyday, particularly between 12-4 am. The avenue of information is always different though.
“Who are we?” Was the first video I ever saw pop up in my email notifications and it was through Gaia.
It’s been a rush since to say the least..and has slowly been making my heart whole again.
I hear and feel them often and I have this longing to embrace and be with them. But there is much to do here still.

Last edited by VirgoAscendantSolarLibra (2022-04-13 09:12:16)

#102 2022-04-17 07:08:18

od

Greetings!
My fiance's mum recommended videos on your channel to me. I found the information mind-opening and have been following since. Admittingly, some topics difficult to grasp, but interesting nonetheless.

#103 2022-04-18 08:09:51

mystroy

After watching Galactic Messages, on Gaia!

#104 2022-04-18 11:52:31

Paganini

A friend sent me the link to Gosia's interview with Jeff Mara. :-)

In La'kech

#105 2022-04-19 17:45:50

Ilis Abilify

Finnish new-age chanell mentioned it while talking about Galagtic Federation

#106 2022-04-20 01:42:46

charliebelle

Welcome aboard new members smile

#107 2022-04-23 03:09:12

tato

Swaruu sent me

#108 2022-04-23 05:24:26

naringas

I found this just this year (2022), first I saw some videos in youtube (a friend linked some Gosia video). Then I found the not on youtube videos in odysee. Then I searched for Gosia and found the swaruu.org website.

I really really like that they provide transcripts for all the videos. Thanks to all who are working to make transcriptions.

Before I came here, I was trying to interact with other people so I went into the conspiracy reddit; I was able to see some better quality posts by browsing by controversial.

Eventually I saw a new post about shadow bans on reddit and I realized that the better of my replies to other truth-seeking people were being shadow banned. (I saw this on a site called revedit).

I was surprised they were shadow banning comments between users on posts with 0 votes (most controversial topics i.e. upvoted and downvoted a lot). So I decided to abandon reddit after 15 years and came here.

I hope this explains why I'm being very "touchy" about deleted content.

#109 2022-04-24 05:42:23

Russell1111

Hello Gosia☺️
Well because you are brave enough to be the bridge wonderful woman and now yes,I guess,  because my wife and I are ready for this information, not to mention the deeper connotations...
But
I.Must.Honour.You.all.Gosia ❤️
You, the team here and your friends.
I studied
Semjase's contact notes word for word after awakening in 2013.... You have helped me so much since I found you 2 days ago, filling in SO many much needed pieces in my understanding.
This is HUGE for me.☺️
I send you all so much love ❤️❤️❤️

#110 2022-04-30 20:22:12

Russell1111

Hi Allan,
Truth shines through my friend ☺️✌️

#111 2022-05-01 20:35:00

SW

Because of the war. I've been following the news and noticed overwhelming propaganda of the side of Western MSM. Since then I've been invested in that topic, eventually coming across a user in the conspiracy sub calling himself a guide, who linked this site.

I've been pretty much living under a rock before that happened.

#112 2022-05-02 02:04:27

Serenity

From youtube

Last edited by Serenity (2022-05-02 02:04:44)

To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

#113 2022-05-04 10:41:26

Hi team, love and respect to you all.

I did not resonate at all with Gaia you tube add, in fact I had only seen the mandatory first few seconds on Youtube....

also cant remember how I found the channel.

#114 2022-05-06 10:29:29

Ema

Zohar channel on YouTube played a conference vid attended by Gosia. She didn’t really give much info on what was being said but I felt an honesty in her voice so researched her channel. I have been listening from the very beginning now for 3 wks and honestly I am blown away at times by that which is being said. I really do concur with a lot or at least understand what they are putting across and am enjoying every moment of it. My mum is the same.. i am thinking how have I missed this? You know something odd, just before I stumbled upon this I was getting lots of mandala effects I was thinking I have jumped on to another time line. Perhaps I did!

#115 2022-05-06 12:15:52

Henry Rudolph

I was hungry for cosmic information and just had to find something that satisfied my thirst for knowledge so I just looked and sampled what I found each time . I was feeling quite let down because everything I found just didn't do it . I had watched a lot of Corey Goode's stuff and was fascinated with the stuff he and David talked about even though I had no idea what was true and what wasn't I had a good feeling that at least Corey came across as someone that really believed in what he was saying so I soaked it all in. There were times when I just though "no way" that can not be true but I persevered and it was good to listen to but I knew there was more to it so I looked on youtube of all places because I had seen stuff on youtube that was kind of appealing but not what I would call a "Eureka" moment after looking for days and days which turned into a couple of weeks I found "Cosmic Agency" and I thought , oh...its one of those Alien things where you just don't know if it's true of not . So I settled in to listen to a few lines and see how it felt and I can not even remember what it was I heard but after just listening for a bit I could not stop watching and I liked Gosia , the information is incredible and it always is to this day . Sometimes I do not get what they mean straight away and have to go away and think about it and just go over it until I start to get it .Sometimes that can take a while like a few weeks or so for it to sink in and start to make sense and I like to read the comment section afterwards or even days latter and see what other people make of it . It really helps to get peoples views on the information and sometimes I get pleasantly surprised by peoples take or angle on something that I was trying to still work out . Anyway , I am so glad I found "Cosmic Agency" and I watch every time Gosia puts on a new video I am there to watch it and I tell my sister to watch as well and she likes watching as well now and we talk about it together to try and get each others angle on things in the video. It was difficult to get over the blaming stage where I told myself it was everyone else's fault that we (human beings ) were in this predicament and how dare the Taygetens and the Federation say its our fault but I have realized that if we do not take responsibility then how can we even make the changes necessary to ourselves and our collective civilization. I have made some changes but I have also made mistakes and I am still learning and changing which I recognize will never ever stop and is a part of life . I am so very thankful to Gosia and the other Taygetens ,this is like the biggest thing I am ever going to do in my life and I do not know if I will succeed but I am trying and I will get there when I get there which may be another time but I so want it to be this time and that's my story hoped you liked it ...

#116 2022-05-06 21:45:20

RitaW

Hello,

I found this website through Gaia Galactic messages, and very thrilled to read information that resonates with me.  Thank you Gosia and team.  Cheers

#117 2022-05-10 16:27:00

Antoaneta

Greetings and much love Gosia, Robert and Team!
Well, i was on Robert David Steele's website (RIP) and somehow landed in an area on there where Ann Delap spoke about Cosmic Agency and there was a link to the video of the Pyramids. The way she introduced it and the contortions in her face gave me such a strong indication that "i fount IT!" and that was it, i have been trying to catch up to date ever since.
Beyond grateful to have crossed that path and for the work you guys do.

P.s. If i may ask, me and my family are planning on moving to Costa Rica, and i understand you lived there Gosia. I was curious what made you decide to leave and overall how your experience was there?
Thank you!
Namaste

#118 2022-05-12 15:28:21

Aurgo

Hi all,
I found CA through an obscure, off topic post someone dropped in a reply section on telegram.
No idea why I clicked on it at the time but I’m glad I did, it resonated with me immediately, that was late 2019 early 2020’ish.
I went all the way back to the first videos and caught up to the most recent within a week.

Love your work, and I love the vibe the whole team puts out there.
I must also add, getting to see the snow filled landscape (in Finland was it?) was a treat, stunning!

#119 2022-05-13 08:31:20

Found CA last year with Matthew LaCrunix YouTube Channel. The video is about Annunaki and the secret of the handbag, there was a comment that points to your Annunaki YT Video and when I watched your video for less than 10seconds I click the UNLIKE button.. I even mentioned to myself this video is BS and full of crap, Moses being Enlil and Anu is another and they are not single person but group of people.. I was shock with your YT video.

BUT, you know there was someone (inner me) said that "watch the whole video" so I did with open mind and then I realized WTF the video make sense.. so I converted my unlike to like... and the rest is history...

I was more shocked when I found out that your contactee is from M45 (Pleiades). Man, Pleiades is my favorite constellation since I was young (feel always that it is watching over me) .... with your videos now I am connected back with my ET race.

I am RA btw.

#120 2022-05-14 08:23:20

SoaringEagle

I found CA through the Gaia.com series. I work on the 80/20 Pareto principle for channelling, i.e. 80% is influenced by infiltration. When learned that CA and the Taygetans went through the internet I thought, ah no filters, no bias. I am a former soldier (reserves), police officer and HR Manager (no conflict there because they all deal with human conflict) and from that point of view I have always been solidly grounded. Most channelling is airy fairy, floating on clouds stuff, so after watching many CA videos I was relieved to find the Taygetans were like us (they go to the bathroom!) only more refined at the 5th density level. And if they don't know the answer they say so! It's refreshing to find life in 5D is practical and we are not the only ones with problems.

#121 2022-05-15 08:43:32

07wideeyes

Good to hear from these new members - welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you.

#122 2022-05-15 09:33:04

Hi Malgorzata Gosia Duszak,  After listening to Coast to Coast AM in the summer of 2019 and hearing you and Dale Harder talk with George Noory, I examined the Cosmic Agency You Tube channel and by May 2020 had finished watching all of the videos in order.  The information was interesting.  You look familiar.  Thank you so much for being inspired to empower others by participating in global educational audiovisual broadcasts on your Cosmic Agency sites!!!!!   Asking how people learned about your Cosmic Agency You Tube/Odysee.com/Swaruu.org educational informational resources is, in my opinion, an interesting topic.  I noticed at least one video on Odysee.com that isn’t on the Cosmic Agency page that appears to be a middle aged man explaining for 1/2-1 hour or so his experience of learning about Captain Ronan.  I haven’t watched it yet but I may, as it looks interesting to see and hear others experiences and to hear what theirs was like.  I subscribed to this Swaruu.org English Forum topic as the first topic that I have subscribed to in order to focus on it, after registering yesterday.  I feel welcome and comfortable in thinking about listening to posts on Swaruu.org and I like the idea of peaceful open civilian contact with Tagyetans.  Thank you for making this possible via this website.  I look forward to learning about your experiences in your summer and wintertime in Finland videos to learn more about you and to see Finland.  I hope that you are safe and having fun.  Have an awesome day!  Sincerely,
  Zachary David Sherertz

#123 2022-05-16 00:54:01

Hi Gosia,
  Also, thanks to Captain Ronan and all of the others for being such good teachers❣️  Will you tell them that I said that?
  Thanks,
    Zachary Sherertz

#124 2022-05-18 23:41:23

HotJolly

I think I was getting back into Dr. Steven Greer's material when I saw a recommended video form a UFO conference where Gosia and Robert (not Robert, it was Dale Harde) were on stage presenting.  I was very curious about the different Off world races, and wanted to learn more.  I enjoyed the talk and the energy, though I am curious about what Robert (Dale) had to say.  That video cut off after Gosia's half of the presentation and I never got to hear Robert's (Dale's) part lol.  I felt a strong connection to the message, and the idea that we can make a difference through self determination.  I feel our situation on the planet is almost helpless, so any bit of encouragement is very welcome.  I found the Cosmic Agency and discovered years of videos.  That was about 2 months ago.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-20 05:08:14)

Live long and prosper

#125 2022-05-19 00:37:40

Crystal Moon

September 2020 I can across cosmic agency through a twitter post it popped up and I was automatically drawn to it I listened to Gosia speak and I was hungry for more information that day changed my life I will never look back thank you ?

Gemini ♊️

Board footer