You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-08 09:25:28

Gomba

What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

https://youtu.be/opvjfsRNtA8

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.
Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

#2 2022-05-08 10:00:34

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Well, if the Cabal's goal is to exterminate at least 90% of the world's population, that's the way to go. Swaruu of Erra said at least four years ago that one of the ways to reduce the population will be food shortages.

#3 2022-05-08 10:55:33

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.

My take is that it works similar to the Covid jab that forces people to either wake up or die, as part of a greater plan to "clean up" Humanity from unreal people and unawakenable ones, so that Humanity can continue "anew" from there on and rebuild our planet and society without all the hindersome folks that prevent progress.

Insofar, all those "draconian measures" are not truly serving the Cabals and the oppression, but factually serve Humanity as "wake up enforcer", which ultimately will lead to the few oppressors to be overthrown.

I sense a higher plan behind this, in which the Negatives are used as tools and made believe they could win this, while in fact they are digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

Gomba wrote:

Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Yes, I have reports from China directly that confirm such, though thanks to the communication restrictions (worse than in the Ukraine) such is truly hard to come by these days.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-05-08 11:06:04

Edith_S

People develop conditioned patterns of responses as a consequence of socialization in infancy and childhood.  We develop a lot of skills due to repetition, training, etc, when certain actions become automatic.

Well, when the stimuli change the response starts to change as well, depending on the temperament and character but also the medium the person is kept in.

After a while , the results can turn into paradoxical reactions or inhibition – the subject’s mind can literally shut down or  goes through a veritable conversion of behavior, believes, action.

Given the harsh,  never experienced conditions to which the population is subjected and there seems to be no way of getting out of it, the mind is profoundly disturbed  and if prolonged sufficiently the chances of recovery are diminished.  It is an inhuman, awful way of torture.

I’m not sure where I read or heard – maybe  was mentioned in one of the videos that the Chinese, being aware of the contamination experiments  being rolled out, are trying to eliminate the possibility of spreading of pathogens, but it is still unacceptable the length of restrictions and lack of information, not   taking any measures to reduce the stress of the population, and so on.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#5 2022-05-09 10:16:25

Flora

Gomba wrote:

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

Sorry for my poor grammar, English is not my first language. I haven't checked out the video link you posted, but as a Chinese person living in China right now, I can confirm that everything happening in China right now seems very crazy. We are forced to stay home for a very long period, and there would always be a strict lockdown if there are covid cases reported(especially cities with huge population like shanghai). There were people starved to death in Shanghai. We have no choice but to take the PCR tests over three times every week(depends on the city). If you missed the test once, you'll get a yellow QR code, which means that you cannot go anywhere until you take the test to prove that you test covid negative(only people who show a green QR code can enter public places). I think the unstoppable PCR tests may be another way to deal with people who are not jabbed since you cannot escape the test(even you do not go out and just stay at home, you have to take the tests, if you do not take the test, people who are in charge of your residence/apartment community will knock on your door to ask you to do so). Besides, recently there are many policies to prevent people from going aboard. And starting from two weeks ago, everyone's IP address on Weibo, one of the biggest social media platform, are shown publicly to the whole internet. Although I rarely use any Chinese social media platform, this kind of thing makes wonder what are the next thing they are going to do to us. Firstly the lockdown and the frequent PCR tests, then restrictions on going abroad and showing your IP address, what's next? We do not have freedom of speech here, so there's little opposite voices against these. Everything happening right now is very unbearable to me. I don't know what to do right now, with my family putting a lot stress on me, forcing me to take the jab.

#6 2022-05-09 11:53:20

Flora wrote:
Gomba wrote:

Sorry for my poor grammar, English is not my first language. I haven't checked out the video link you posted, but as a Chinese person living in China right now, I can confirm that everything happening in China right now seems very crazy. We are forced to stay home for a very long period, and there would always be a strict lockdown if there are covid cases reported(especially cities with huge population like shanghai). There were people starved to death in Shanghai. We have no choice but to take the PCR tests over three times every week(depends on the city). If you missed the test once, you'll get a yellow QR code, which means that you cannot go anywhere until you take the test to prove that you test covid negative(only people who show a green QR code can enter public places). I think the unstoppable PCR tests may be another way to deal with people who are not jabbed since you cannot escape the test(even you do not go out and just stay at home, you have to take the tests, if you do not take the test, people who are in charge of your residence/apartment community will knock on your door to ask you to do so). Besides, recently there are many policies to prevent people from going aboard. And starting from two weeks ago, everyone's IP address on Weibo, one of the biggest social media platform, are shown publicly to the whole internet. Although I rarely use any Chinese social media platform, this kind of thing makes wonder what are the next thing they are going to do to us. Firstly the lockdown and the frequent PCR tests, then restrictions on going abroad and showing your IP address, what's next? We do not have freedom of speech here, so there's little opposite voices against these. Everything happening right now is very unbearable to me. I don't know what to do right now, with my family putting a lot stress on me, forcing me to take the jab.

Thanks for responding as someone who is actually living there. I want to say that you are really brave and with good willpower, because you have avoided the jab. My advice would be to rely on your intuition at all times. Stay strong and believe in yourself and Source that there will be a chance to remain in your own sovereignty even if living in China.

I'm positively surprised that there are still people like you in China.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-05-09 11:58:42)

Reiki practitioner

#7 2022-05-09 12:23:57

Flora

BraveLightbeing wrote:
Flora wrote:
Gomba wrote:

Thanks for responding as someone who is actually living there. I want to say that you are really brave and with good willpower, because you have avoided the jab. My advice would be to rely on your intuition at all times. Stay strong and believe in yourself and Source that there will be a chance to remain in your own sovereignty even if living in China.

I'm positively surprised that there are still people like you in China.

Thank you! I'll follow my own intuition.

In China, most people accept everything cabal do to them, but there are a few, very small amount of people are awakening to the truth. I've seen some people discuss Taygetan team's videos and the agenda of the jab on Chinese social media platforms. But still, I would say 99.99% of Chinese don't know what's really happening.

#8 2022-05-09 13:08:52

@Genoveva

Great post. I really like Taygetans' blunt realism and your post has lots of it.

Reiki practitioner

#9 2022-05-09 14:55:05

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

The bottom line is that people who are awake (the sleeping ones too) have one thing in common: the lack of action.

We could say that the preppers are the most advanced ones in the sense of awakening. They are preppers because they see through the deception, hence they do the prepping because they are sort of awakened.

However, it is not enough. Without action and without a realistic strategy, even the awakened are as destined to failure as the sleepers.

While I'd agree that this is valid for the majority (which are sleeping and half-awakened people), it must be understood that there indeed are those truly awakened people who do real action which creates real changes to the world, both on- and off-world. Thus negatively generalizing like this is leading nowhere.

Just be aware that these changes are not visible until the sheeples are "deactivated" to continue running the matrix against the will of all the awakened people, because it is the mind-controlled people who "are" the matrix and not the few controllers behind them - as if a small group of wannabes could actually enslave a planet on their own... Hence the ongoing genocide has its purpose of cleaning up our planet from the unawakened ones, which is necessary as to allow Humanity a matrix-free future and to rebuild the planet from all the damage that was done via mind-control.

Sadly, even among the passive awakened people who are "not quite there", it is especially those who live in doom & gloom and need 3D proof for changes will not notice until the changes hit their face, and that can take a while longer. But for those who can see beyond 3D, the changes are visible and feelable, making the truly aware ones know that changes have happened.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-05-09 16:18:01

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Approving of the genocide makes one complicit to genocide. And sadly, this type of thinking gives permission to be genocided too.

While this is valid for "killing/eating" and "getting killed/eaten", which is enforced, the current ongoings are not truly enforced in most parts of the world but willingly accepted - even begged for to get jabbed.

Also your comparison misses the Earth problem of unreal people who technically are who continue the matrix against the awakening real people, which the Taygetan content should have made clear are not actual Humans. Which means that this is more of a clean-up so that only actual Humans will be left, and not really a genocide - though an(other) actual genocide surely is beyond approval for anyone.

Thus, if you wish to apply the above logic here, it is more like this:

"If you want to live in the matrix, then do as the matrix commands and take the offered jab. Everyone else who is a real Human is free to decide against it and take safety measures as needed if willing to leave the Cabal system comfy zone."

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-10 22:52:08)

#11 2022-05-09 16:57:31

Wooof

@Genoveva

I have a story like your tram. I was in the subway, waiting for a train. Suddenly I see a man who opens a little parapet and go down on the railway.
His movements were slow and determined. He open his arms as a christian cross, right on his foot, legs wide apart, prepared to confront the train.

We were 40 on the platform, plus 40 in front. I stand up. A woman screams. I run to the center of the quay. All people were immobile, like a movie on Pause.
I break the glass, the pane ( It was not a glass just a transparent plastic), explains that a person is on railway and, reexplains. 15 sec. "Ok we stop the line".

Return to the beginning of the dock, exit the man, in my arms. He weeps, wet, completely wet, no force, falls in my arms. "My woman quit me, with my two children".
"My woman quit, with my two children".
And only at this moment, two persons went to help. He was a professional of the railway. Other colleagues went.

Remember. The first movement, the first action, it's up to you to do it.

And let your fair emotion leads your body and mind.

#12 2022-05-09 21:12:59

microvirus6

Genoveva-

Where do you get your info? That resets happen every 300 years, that Chinese farmers are being genocided as we speak, etc...

What you're saying is plausible to me, but I can't just take your word for it as sooo many others have made similar claims that never come to fruition.

Please share, as I'm sure some background or evidence would help motivate people to take the appropriate action

#13 2022-05-10 09:06:13

07wideeyes

Just wanna say thanks to Gomba for introducing this subject. I had been peripherally aware of it for a little while, but was hoping it would just disappear...... a strategy which never seems to work.....

I agree with your initial analysis, Gomba, that it is a surprising escalation, and from a certain perspective completely unnecessary from the cabal's point of view. I wonder whether sometimes they try things to see how far they can go without meeting serious pushback. this was my suspicion last autumn, when 'mandatory papayas', no buses or croissants in cafes without the papaya were coming in very quickly in parts of Europe. Not to mention what they were trying in Austria (another pilot experiment, I suggest). They went a bit too far too quickly, in my estimation, created too much unrest for comfort, and in Austria the totalitarianism didn't work, just confirmed to the papaya hesitant that it wasn't about 'health'. Then Trudeau gave the game away in Canada, showing how easy it is to shut down people's bank accounts just because they don't agree with you. Too many people were beginning to see what's going on - and too much awakening = game over.

So maybe they're doing the same in China. Testing, testing....

#14 2022-05-10 22:45:30

Gomba

I agree with Robert here. If the cabal is going offscript that probably means good for us. As terrible as it sounds its an opportunity for the frog to jump out instead of slowly cooking in the water....
This also gives hope to others in hopeless situations. If the powerful and calculated CCP can lose their sh*t like this then really nothing bad is set in stone.

That being said I feel really sorry for the Chinese people. I know saying " hurray, the CCP is on a rampage" from my idillic living condition sounds quite indigeneous....

I dont think that the simulation theory is likely. If they wanted to simulate this they could probably pick any other "rural" metropolis with 5 - 10 million inhabitants and do an isolated test. They might have got away with it without significant media attention as well. Well, in fact they might have done this but I've just never heard about it. Locking down Shanghai among many other cities is an all-in.

By the way I started to suspect that these measures are less about China and more of a global thing but I just fail to see the bigger picture yet.

#15 2022-05-12 18:41:04

07wideeyes

One reason why 'they' are doing what they are doing in China is because they can..... There is actually nothing so remarkable about this. We probably all know people who try it on; I call these people 'tryers'. They will attempt to get a bit of an advantage over you - maybe tell a white lie, see if they can work a situation to their financial advantage, misuse your hospitality, whatever. And they will keep it up, moving in small increments, until you either overtly set limits, boundaries, to their behaviour; or tell them where to go....

Not so extreme, but another example, is that of Chile. Chile is just about the most papaya-ed place in the world. Official stats say so, and it is confirmed by somebody I know who comes from Chile. "The people of Chile are slaves. They do not think for themselves" she tells me. "What! Are they worse than the people in Scotland?" "They are worse, far far worse." Oh dear.....

Many countries are 'relaxing the requirements' for international travel. In an increasing number of places in Europe you don't need a test or a shot or anything. But check out the requirements for entry into Chile, and it's a dystopian digital nightmare. Shots, tests, 'mobility passes', more tests. It made me feel bad just reading about it.

The lesson from China and Chile concerns compliance. It is a huge huge mistake for people to think along the lines of 'If I just do what I'm told, then they'll leave me alone, and I can get on with my life.' No, No, No. The opposite happens. It just encourages the cabal to try it on more and more. As those with a few functioning brain cells (as David Icke says) have pointed out, mass disobedience is the key, the focus, the only starter. Compliance is fatal. So the (until now) majority compliant Chinese have contributed to their own hell. Only one way out - but in China it won't be pretty, I'm afraid.

#16 2022-05-15 15:36:34

microvirus6

Thank you Genoveva. I highly value your input

#17 2022-05-15 15:51:55

naringas

Genoveva wrote:

Here is one researcher who found clues suggesting that less than 200 years ago there was a major reset on planet earth.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o6Djtn9oKKb8/

Also, fragments compiled by Max Igan in this broadcast show that situation in China is beyond imagination, with regards to brutality:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrOyQHlDu5LM/

The sad thing is that the tolerance to tyranny was gradually hammered into the Chinese population for centuries, so they have an excuse, but there is no excuse for the rest of the world who in 2-3 years of scamdemic torture have assimilated super fast the same type of acquiescence.

very interesting, specially the 200 years ago reset.

I think this was done from the british empire. they did something to magic (they canceled it?)

the "victorian era" is when science really took over the role of religion as the part of the state/government which administers the individuals beliefs.

quite literally grand wizard level spells cast by "bluebloods" out of england (newton, hooke, and other nameless holders of even more power, the city of london)

#18 2022-05-16 14:01:55

Aurgo

microvirus6 wrote:

Thank you Genoveva. I highly value your input

Yep, that was pretty good!!

There comes a time when you’ve gotta stop the wax application and hammer those horses!

#19 2022-06-12 20:10:02

China is in a bit of a pickle.  You  have the People's Republic of China (PRC) which was the communist movement that established itself in the 50s the rest of the way and the Republic of China (ROC) the last republican form of government left in china housed entirely on Taiwan.  Shanghai was locked down as there were protest over the actions going on in Shanghai planned by the PRC.  Plus there is the lay down movement which is a beginning labor rights movement by the younger generation and China is on the precipiece of becoming a non player in 40 years due to after effects of the decades long one child policy making them forced to action no later than 2024 if they want to gain any greater control before the military becomes a non player. 

China is staving off internal civil war.  with the lock downs.  They have had bad harvest years and can not survive food wise without imports from the USA.  They have also irked all the manufacturers as their quantity over quality push ethically prevents any quality products from being ripped off, reproduced, or sold without longer term blowback.  And the lock downs are hurting their core export market and the green new deal is causing massive power issues with their energy industry to the point manufacturing can not occur and homes can not be cooled or heated or water delivered via utilities.

So most of a the lock downs are there to stop internal revolts from occurring that had been the norm in china for millenia.  Most of these are well deserved as they have idiotic policies being applied that are causing significant harm.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#20 2022-06-12 20:54:55

WXMM

Because the matrix launcher is the strongest in the East. Hypnosis is most severe in China and India.The scanning result of toleka shows that China has the least number of star seeds, which is also the reason.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-06-12 20:57:48)

#21 2022-06-13 01:52:04

WXMM wrote:

Because the matrix launcher is the strongest in the East. Hypnosis is most severe in China and India.The scanning result of toleka shows that China has the least number of star seeds, which is also the reason.

So what you are saying is they are purging all the non star seeds as much as they can ahead of things kicking up to the next level

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#22 2022-06-13 07:46:28

WXMM

I mean, Chinese people are more influenced by matrix signals.

The light of the star seed was also obliterated by the matrix device and the collective consciousness.

#23 2022-06-19 20:14:30

Genoveva wrote:

Or.... we don't know much about what's going on in China due to nazi censorship

https://youtu.be/-LrOz7mQVN0

Thanks for sharing that.  The censorship is very real, and these channels that are unknowns are unknowns because of said censorship.  That channel has some very good stuff video wise.

All communist contries are intrinsically corrupt.  China is as bad as russia and ukraine in that regards.

The international child pedophile exploitation rings are bad in conjunction with such corruption.  Even the United Nations(UN) is notorious for having strong lings to child trafficing. 

Thanks to social media these rings are getting more visibility and some success is being made in exposing and shutting them down.

Having been a foster parent I can tell you this child exploitation stuff is very bad, very real, and exceeds a level of depravity that will warp your mind once you start digging into things.

#24 2022-06-20 22:41:02

WiggleRoom

@Genoveva

"WTF is that one cancerous lie that led to the creation of this grotesque inverted reality?"

Oh, that's easy. I know exactly the answer to that one: Babylonian Money Magic = the spell that makes us believe we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born (unlike any other native life form—or any other planet, for that matter).

This artificial evaluation system, based upon convenience (and love of convenience is the root of all evil) has severed our healthy human relationship with nature. It advances the muddying of the perception of, and inability to determine what is natural versus what is artificial (e.g. persons who have periods, lol). This discernment is crucial to maintain for the purpose of ascension.

Babylonian Money Magic is the vehicle upon which the criminal element enters all strata of society (like a hundred clowns in a tiny car)

In April, 1953, age 6, I drew the female space cadet in my profile pic. It evokes an image of Athena Swaruu (see video thumbnail: Human History Lies-Part 2—2022). I drew Tiamat exploding, Reptilian control grid, Saturn worship, underground DUMBs, plus spaceship designs, delta wing aircraft, flying saucers & ETs communicating telepathically with a group of earthlings. I still have these drawings.

Board footer