You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-20 10:50:30

Tyndlar

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

I think for me I have become more sensitive to it the more I have started listening to that part of me, the inner part, the gut feeling and gaining confidence with it, trusting it more.

The more you put your ear to the ground and listen, the more you will be able to hear in more detail if you know what I mean?

To look inside yourself, you are looking at your connection to everyone, you are then looking at that part of you, like a notch on that tape we are all connected to and in that way you are changing others… to look outside of this measuring tape as if you are connected to everyone and looking out amongst all the chaos and your thoughts directed outwardly, you are not going to make an impact because you are not looking at the source, which is inside of you.
I can’t really explain that properly I think, it would be better if I was able to create a visual explanation because I find it hard to communicate what I mean, hope I don’t confuse anyone. Lol

In some way it seems like people have a colourful cloud around them (aura or energy) and that can give off information through smell too.. I know it sounds odd but it’s also like I have a high sensitivity to smell recently more than normal now, I can pick up a lot more details from things and people through it lol though some things I can’t smell at all, my hearing is above average too.

I have been meditating since I was a child and always been this way of inner thinking and inner working, so that may be why I am the way that I am.

So I think maybe to improve this sensitivity do as Yazhi or Swaruu has said before, inner work, improve yourself from the inside and I think that may in possibility make you a more stronger influence upon others if you are a star seed, which, if you are here then you probably are a star seed and not an NPC type.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-20 10:56:07)

#52 2021-07-20 11:25:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

Tyndlar, are you able to see anything or smell anything from reading text online, such as this line or account?

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#53 2021-07-20 16:39:21

Tyndlar

I’m not used to doing anything like that online, I don’t think I am yet aware enough.

As for smell, I have to be around the person or animal.

I saved the life of one a Rabbit I had, because I could sense he was not right, the vet said he would have died if left any longer, my parents said there was nothing wrong with him and refused to take him to the vets until I banged on about it for the whole day, which saved his life.

I guess it may not hurt to try learning to sense in a more detailed way, but at the moment it still feels like as if I am still blind in some way, the sight slowly becoming more detailed as time passes.

I have only ever done something online once where someone randomly came to me seemingly desperate and wanting me to contact someone who had passed away suddenly.

I didn’t ask for money, I never would… the experience was draining, I felt rough the next day. I notice something about communicating like that though, I still have to look inside myself and listen to the “abyss” and either feel, see visual messages or image or just “know” things.

This maybe is a key thing in order to learn to mentally connect with others no matter how far away they are. Telepathy you can probably call it. I don’t know how close I am to the truth but it’s me trying to make sense of it.

#54 2021-07-20 20:25:03

Vega

I don't remember how the smell is called clair-smelling doesn't sound right, smile but you seem to be good at all the Clairs.

While I seem to be better at clair-cognizance where I just "know", and clair-sentience where I feel it. And I think clair-sentience is my strongest.

Anyway we are way off topic but what the heaven, this is my thread, haha smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#55 2021-07-20 21:16:49

Tyndlar

I’ve managed to find some things online about how some Humans have managed to perceive another’s smell and diagnose illnesses, or notice a smell is not right on another person in some way and find out that person has developed an illness… that kind of thing.. apparently diseased cells give off  a smell which dogs may pick up 10,000 times better than humans etc, that’s what I mean lol.

Yeah I can go off on a tangent sorry lol.

#56 2021-07-20 23:03:55

Vega

Yeah me too, and I was mostly referring to me, I keep going off topic. We can go off topic we just need to start a new thread and quote it there, if we can relate the topic to the Cosmic Agency material. smile

#57 2021-07-20 23:06:29

Ymarsakar
Banned

YOu two are working on yourselves, which bolsters the Taygetan military and political positions.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#58 2021-07-21 05:39:08

Tyndlar

Yeah, the Taygetan’s mention to work on yourself to boost the progress of everyone.

We are not one single person, we are one entity.

#59 2021-07-21 12:09:55

Ymarsakar
Banned

It will take a lot of work before unity/One is achieved.

#60 2021-07-21 18:05:04

Tyndlar

We as a whole entity are very young still, but we go through our learning, we will one day maybe thousands of years into the future or more, be one whole again as we mature as one being.

I wonder what Swaruu, Yazhi and Aneeka think about the idea of Chaos Magic that I am going to be reading up on, and trying to influence the world around me and my development by practicing writing down what I want and what is also possible… also going to learn about making Sigils etc. Nothing dark though, I’m only a positive person wanting to make a positive influence upon everything and not selfish.

I wish I could ask them and the Taygetan’s or one of them at least and find out what they think about this kind of thing or wether I am going down the wrong road.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-21 18:06:54)

#61 2021-07-21 19:01:55

Vega

So you wanna be like Wanda in WandaVision? smile

The word magic and sigils and this sentence "and find out what they think about this kind of thing or wether I am going down the wrong road." brought this book to my mind, I haven't read it yet and I don't know if it's relevant but I'll just share it and you can read the preview on Amazon and see if it is relevant.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Are-You-Witch- … _android=1

#62 2021-07-21 19:14:20

Tyndlar

Lol I’ve never watched Wanda vision.

I am into natural magic, but I don’t believe I am a witch or that kind of thing, I am just energy experiencing itself.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-21 19:15:17)

#63 2021-07-21 19:46:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

It is no longer necessary to use the old rituals handed down, after 2012.

I construct my own. The chaos rituals are akin to visualization. They refine the mind like meditation.

Like any tool it can be used for good or bad, fun or boredom.

The power of a wizard and magus is based on a few things.

1. Their shadow integration progress.

2. Their overall human and divine willpower.

3. Their wisdom or lack of it, affecting their polarity of light or dark, black or white magic. Essentially white magicks derive power from helping and black derives power from controlling things in the shadows.

In general, both black and white adepts tend to be invisible tonthe public.

#64 2021-07-21 19:55:40

The human collective consciousness and fields around Earth, for a long time, facilitated human beliefs in doing very specific rituals to the letter with perfectionism, things backfiring or actually becoming counter productive if it was deviated from or not done perfectly to the letter, on top of having the right intent.

That perfectionism thing and very mechanistic way of looking at magic is no longer necessary at all. Purity of intent is #1 and more important than ever before, but everything else is more flexible and intuitive, like old Lemuria, so now everyone can just do stuff their own style. If more precise ritual elements make you happy and give you passion, it will be more powerful for you. If that cramps your style it's not needed.

righteously indignant

#65 2021-07-21 20:12:18

Tyndlar

I’ve never read much about chaos magic so until the books arrive, I only have the small thing of trying to make myself write down what I want to happen.

The things I’ve wanted have only ever come to me when I believed that I would get them, and only came when I believed they were possible and I wished for them since I was a child.

I’ve started to notice today that I’m sensing spirits around me while at work.. it’s always weird, I think there’s someone standing next to me or behind and no one is there, or I think I’m going to bump into someone but there’s nothing there… this is what used to happen when I was a child and I could see them before so another part of me is opening up again I guess, maybe on the right path. There’s nothing I want more than to move us all up and into a better world and I will keep trying always.

Got to be a way I find easiest to manifest, or I may just become aware of what it is I have to do eventually.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-21 20:13:24)

#66 2021-07-22 00:13:48

Vega

Tyndlar wrote:

I’ve never read much about chaos magic so until the books arrive, I only have the small thing of trying to make myself write down what I want to happen.

The things I’ve wanted have only ever come to me when I believed that I would get them, and only came when I believed they were possible and I wished for them since I was a child.

I’ve started to notice today that I’m sensing spirits around me while at work.. it’s always weird, I think there’s someone standing next to me or behind and no one is there, or I think I’m going to bump into someone but there’s nothing there… this is what used to happen when I was a child and I could see them before so another part of me is opening up again I guess, maybe on the right path. There’s nothing I want more than to move us all up and into a better world and I will keep trying always.

Got to be a way I find easiest to manifest, or I may just become aware of what it is I have to do eventually.

Some relevant transcripts and quotes to this by Swaruu of Erra (aka Swaruu 9):

From the transcript:
Mechanics of Manifestation 2 - Intro to Extraterrestrial Navigation (Swaruu of Erra-Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mechanic … a-pleiades
(bold emphasis mine)

Matter is always the result of consciousness and is a consequence of consciousness. The ultra-high vibration and ultra-high-density potential energy field we call Ether is nothing other than pure unified consciousness, the unified field from where everything else comes out from or is manifested from.

Every holographic piece of the unified consciousness field, Ether, has the same power as the whole and is the whole in itself.

Each living form, each person’s consciousness is not only part of the Ether, it is the Ether in itself,

defining the term holographic piece as something that although a fragment of a whole it keeps all the attributes and the powers of the whole.

When the frequency of a wave is given a specific time rate with added complexity in a mathematically perfect and orderly way by the observer-consciousness, this is called the Harmonics of a Frequency. And this occurs as the result of a repetitive conscious intention by the observer, the thought pattern resulting from a creative imagination process.

The interaction between individual points of attention results in a partial equalization of perception between them as they combine patterns that are harmonics of a frequency that will result in a perceived set of concentrated nodes or energy-concentration-points within the potential energy field that are in turn perceived by them as material objects that make up their shared “outside world”.

Each individual consciousness-observer-person or being is both creating a personal reality and also creating a collective reality as the result of combining personal harmonics of a Frequency with the ones of others, creating another harmonics of a frequency collectively, where the nodes or the points of concentrated energy creating hard matter are the result of combining personal frequency-of-perception with that of others.

When a person or a being, a consciousness-observer has a specific thought or thought-dynamic this is also a frequency resulting from a harmonic of a frequency-dynamic process as described above. When enough attention-energy is given to that specific thought process the resulting frequency of the person will automatically match the frequency of the perceived object or situation its thinking of, this is called the Law of Mirrors and it governs this Universe.

Equal frequencies attract each other because they are the same ones, they are one and the same, so the thought-frequency equals the thing or the situation in the individual’s mind and this equals the perceived external object and or situation, because there are no external objects or situations as such as they are all inside the same potential energy field soup of frequency harmonics as the very same thought patterns of the individual and collective consciousness awareness-individuals creating it all.

Thought is the object and thought is the situation or situations, no difference! There is no external-to-you, world. You are who has it all in your mind, you are making it all, both collectively and individually! You call this the Law of Attraction.

The external world is a reflection of your inner world and the only way to change your external world is to change your internal world first.

From the transcript:
Free Energy (Zero Point): Direct Message from Pleiadian Taygetean (Swaruu)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/free-ene … ean-swaruu
(bold emphasis mine)

The waves that create a conscious being vibrate within this interconnected and interwoven Matrix of potential energy called Ether. Your mind, your senses, your thoughts, your feelings and emotions are those waves and determine the frequency of the emission.

These waves, changes and variations in the frequency of the emission, are in constant communication with all other waves. The movement and frequency of its undulations within the medium are caused by the point of attention of the conscious being and will form the portion of the space that he will see as his other world. Whatever has the attention and creative focus of a consciousness will take shape.

If several energy emitting points, that is, (several conscious beings), have the same point or focus of their attention, either already existing of something in formation in the idea stage, the emission of wave will create a constructive interference reinforcing the points of nodes of the standing waves within the energetic soup called Ether, accelerating the formation of new matter by the cooperative accumulation of energy with a specific pattern in common.

Likewise, if several energy emitting points have the same point or focus of their attention, but different opposing intentions or feelings, a destructive interference between them will be created. This applies both to the creation of matter and to situations or events that are nothing more than an animated sequence of positions of matter manifested by the attention of one or more consciousness. The only animation of events, or Time, is only a frequency emitted from a consciousness within the etheric field.

Everything a being with consciousness lives, experiences, feels, thinks, says and does is experienced by all the interwoven and interconnected medium of potential energy, called Ether, which forms the Universe. Your thoughts create a change of frequency, movement and volume within the waves that you emit, your feelings create a change within the harmonic of the frequency that you emit, changing with this your mathematical-energetic structure.

This is the definition of the Whole, it is the unified field, the Source or the cooperative conjunction of all consciences as a whole. It is the Universe itself. It is the definition of every little creature with consciousness. A being with consciousness is a node or energetic point of a standing wave and in turn is a holographic fragment of the Whole and the Whole simultaneously.

Every being with a consciousness is the Universe itself.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-22 00:17:08)

#67 2021-07-22 02:49:26

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Every holographic piece of the unified consciousness field, Ether, has the same power as the whole and is the whole in itself."

It is similar to the quantum entanglement concept or the "father is in me and I am in the father" lines from Yeshua

"When enough attention-energy is given to that specific thought process the resulting frequency of the person will automatically match the frequency of the perceived object or situation its thinking of, this is called the Law of Mirrors and it governs this Universe."

If a soul chooses to match the energy of fear, grief, anger, disappoint, victimhood, and revenge/blame, then they begin matching to that frequency. This is called manifestation powers in the New Age.

Candace owens has observed that blacks in AMerica, perpetuate their own slavery via mindset.

This destructive wave phenomenon is what happens when reality has to choose between two contradictory perceptions.

This is essentially what happens in science experiments with skeptical observers. THey are making the experiment conform to their perceived reality, even though in a double blind test, the results would not conform to their said perception cause they didn't perceive it at the time the data was collected.

Two contradictory perceptions cannot happen in a perfect fractal copy of each other in source, unless the copies were imperfect or different in pov, free will, state, and levels.

"You are who has it all in your mind, you are making it all, both collectively and individually! You call this the Law of Attraction."

That is New Age teachings, yes. Humanity as a collective or as individuals, create their reality, which means ultimately they are the ones that signed their permission for suffering, death, and everything else going on here that is disliked.

They perpetuate the state of things by refusing to take personal sovereignty and ownership of their reality marble shard.

The shadow integration done by high sages, real gurus, avatars of enlightenment, magus and magii, wizards of wisdom, white adepts or black adepts, is not based on playing nice, saying nice things, or making things work with other humans in their 3rd chakra solar plexus organizations, communications, and what not.

This is first and foremost, an internal voyage, internal challenge, and self discovery. The enemy is internal and in the mirror. This is not about what humans learned in school or from their parents on "how to be responsible" or "obeying traffick laws" or "sharing" or "caring" or any of that human behavior rules.

This is first and foremost about the esoteric personal sovereignty of a spirit, soul, and person's internal realm and reality marble. The co creation of reality as it is.

So long as a person is personally integrated, their control over their personal realm, and thus magick, will improve. But this may not actually look anything like the "nice obedient human" archetype people in human society thinks it should look like.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-22 03:07:06)

#68 2021-07-22 20:07:09

Tyndlar

I know the books I am going to read up on about Chaos magic, it’s all going to the same thing, there is no such thing really as chaos magic when it is really just a crutch to help a person believe in their true power and reality, when it is not the rituals that matter, it is the person’s mind and understanding, believe in themselves to be able to do the unbelievable, by using a material approach. I know this is not needed, but I still find it curious to read up on suddenly and randomly.

To simplify this reality in some way, it is the same as a dream, you may wake up in a nice dream and look at the world around you, you see the people within that dream and talk to them, they seem real and the world seems to make sense. All of those people and the world around you in that dream is from you, no matter how nice or nasty that dream may be, it is your creation, just because it is a dream doesn’t make it not real. Nothing has changed when you wake up, manifesting your thoughts may have slowed or become harder to do, but it still happens. That’s how I see it.
We are the world around us, we are one, we are very creative and destructive at the same time but as we realise our multiple personalities in this dense reality that we are, we can learn from that and hopefully create a better place without fighting.

My dreams have been so real, beautiful worlds, interesting people, different personalities  I have been and different people I have been in my dreams, this is reality, a dream within a dream, it seems scary maybe but what is there to be scared of? The unknown? The fear of never experiencing and having a limit? There is no limit I feel!

I had a weird moment today on my way to work… I see many staff walking to work in their uniforms, I saw this one woman wearing a white uniform and I looked at her 3 times, she passed me close and she was wearing white top and dark blue trousers… I walk into the building and half way down the corridor I meet her again… but this time her uniform changed… she was now wearing a blue top and blue trousers?! Same person.

Stuff is starting to happen so I will keep going with trying to do as Swaruu and Yazhi have explained about reality, which is kind of what I knew as a child but when growing up, those around me try and take that knowledge of reality away and turn it into something other than magical. It is all magical.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-22 20:09:05)

#69 2022-05-12 20:17:57

Rocketmidget

This is important stuff to realize ,as much as we can here, who we really are.
    Im at a place today where my views on everything are changing at rapid speed and the more i change the more i understand both sides of everything when in the past that would never have happened.
   The only thing that matters at all is what point of view is important to me in recent incarnations and is it still important now.
  This planet is a circus called idiocy and i find it very hard to really care about any of it.
  Its all mind control. I agree that we are very powerfull and we create this . My thoughts are everything.
  Peace n chicken grease.

Note. I had to do a lot of reading last night to get my focus again. I do choose to make a difference here. There is no other reason to be here.

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2022-05-13 12:07:30)

Board footer