You are not logged in.

#776 2022-05-07 09:29:27

galacticjoel

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
galacticjoel wrote:

What Pleiadians think about mass meditations?

Which "Pleiadians" ? Those non-existing ones from the new-age communities or do you have a specific race in mind ?

-> The "Pleiades" are a star cluster with plenty of stars, planets and races (most good or neutral, some evil), and not a race.

Taygetaeans that Gosia is speaking with.

#777 2022-05-07 09:55:48

Gosia
Administrator

Federation is not governed by Alcyone Council. Alcyone Council belongs to the Federation.

galacticjoel wrote:
Brahman wrote:
galacticjoel wrote:

Everything is layered. Federation has a Council in Viera to watch over matters related to the conflict on Earth, although it also goes to discuss things that happen on Mars and Venus as it is related. And they are governed by the High Council of the Federation that is on Saturn that watches over this solar system called Sol 13 by the Federation. Which in turn is governed by the High Council of this quadrant of the Galaxy that is located in Alcyone.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/trut … a-pleiades

I understand that the Federation that is talked about in the videos is governed by the Alcyone Council. So why doesn't this Federation listen to Taygetanes?

In this transcript, our friends at Taygeta describe the Federation as a group of mentors who have specifically isolated Earth in a 3D matrix because humans are not mature and responsible enough for their thoughts that create the negative reality. When they learn to positively control their mind then all will complete their training here. They say there are actually no regressive races and they are a creation of humans and their thoughts and fantasies. No doubt the mind is capable of creating great illusions and so is our training here according to what they say. Does this mean that the races outside of Earth are only positive? Why doesn't the federation train the negative reptilians to be positive but the humans? Those races who make wars in this universe long before human existence, are they not fit for positive training?

But that group of mentors  are part of Federation. And from the above description follows that Federation  is governed  by Alcyone Council.

#778 2022-05-07 10:04:28

galacticjoel

I have a question to Taygetans:

What they think about Cobra, and about Resistance Movement, and about Planet X.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/01/planet-x.html

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04 … mal-0.html

In some video they claimed that planet X does not exist.

Last edited by galacticjoel (2022-05-07 17:50:48)

#779 2022-05-07 10:09:22

galacticjoel

Robert369 wrote:
galacticjoel wrote:

About Planet X
What do you think about this?

Distraction.

Cobra claims that he has physical contact with Pleiadians. So Pleiadians gave him incorrect informations?

#780 2022-05-07 10:35:28

galacticjoel

Andromedans...and that resulted in the destruction of their own planet.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … munication

How about Andromeda galaxy, is it inhabited?

#781 2022-05-07 11:58:19

Robert369

galacticjoel wrote:

Full moon and new moon, do they have something special about them.  Are they suitable for meditation.

As the Taygetan content explains, the moon is artificial and basically a broken spaceship that got repurposed into playing a key role of our planetary control system (most of the rest is located around Saturn).

If you wish to meditate to such, then good luck - each to their own. I'd rather take something positive as meditation focus, or even better: Nothing at all, because it is just distraction from the actual meditation condition which is about stillness of the mind and thus needs nothing but itself.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-07 12:31:49)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#782 2022-05-07 12:24:52

mitkobs

When the moon is full it is full matrix radiation, full suppression of higher frequencies and the Source. So if you want to be in better connection with the Source avoid spiritual activities when is full moon. Get shielded with your mind especially when you sleep because you are vulnerable when you sleep for attacks from the astral plane.

#783 2022-05-07 12:41:14

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

When the moon is full it is full matrix radiation, full suppression of higher frequencies and the Source. So if you want to be in better connection with the Source avoid spiritual activities when is full moon. Get shielded with your mind especially when you sleep because you are vulnerable when you sleep for attacks from the astral plane.

Well, nothing within our universe can truly "block Source" because it permeates everything. But most people are not actually connected sufficiently to get to that level but use intermediate levels which indeed can be blocked if of sufficient low frequency. The moon matrix blocks 4-5D frequencies only, though, thus reaching beyond that is guaranteed and also safe from astral interference.

Please also note that Source is independent from any stellar bodies, hence they are irrelevant for reaching out to it. At best, some people who don't have a sufficient strong connection on their own can use certain stellar constellations to amplify/direct their meditation power, but that's not generally necessary.

This being said, I agree that shielding oneself via mindpower and focus-intent from the moon (but also any other external interference) before sleep is a good move. Just make sure that you don't give any focus energy to whatever you wish to block, as otherwise you manifest it into your life instead of blocking it.

Hence I advise to "not block something" aka using the negative phrase that includes the unspeakable, but instead use a positive thought and wording like e.g. "I only allow my Higher Self and my guides to interact with me during sleep" or whatever fits your needs.

Not that this is needed at all once one has reached a sufficient high frequency, because such already passively keeps away all the nasties.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#784 2022-05-07 15:15:33

galacticjoel

A question to Taygetans:

What do they think about this Contact project:

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/03/contact.html

#785 2022-05-07 15:26:25

mitkobs

Under full suppression I meant the range that the moon is programmed to suppress, like the memories from other incarnations. And this is how connection to Source is also limited by limiting memories of previous experience. Of course Source cannot be blocked by any means from its part. But I am talking about the blocking from our part that is happening.

How one is protecting from the badies is by own choice if is effective. I'm sharing what is working for me and since I do it there are no bad dreams during sleep. If I miss to put the shielding an attack is imminent, like they are waiting for me to make a mistake.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-07 15:29:03)

#786 2022-05-07 17:14:36

07wideeyes

galacticjoel wrote:

Full moon and new moon, do they have something special about them.  Are they suitable for meditation.

There is, in my experience, something 'special' about new and full moons. Before I knew what I know now about the Moon, I thought it was great, a kind-of portal into the mystical world. I associated it with 'the feminine' which, as a male, I was eager to explore and integrate as part of my own unfoldment, integration, whatever. It was the doorway into mystery, magic, and out of being a lop-sided entity who was identified with the rational.

I used to suffer from regular and sometimes intense migraines. They were sufficiently violent that I feared they might give me a stroke. Nothing in the normal world of migraine 'triggers' seemed to be of relevance: diet etc. Then I tried correlating the migraines with phases  of the moon, and I was astonished. The correspondence was amazing. Full and new moons, and the two days or so previous, lined up on nearly every occasion with these vicious attacks. I didf a statistical analysis, and the chances of these correlations being random (now i know that nothing is random, anyway....) were literally thousands to one.

So I know very well that the new and full moons can mess with our energetic body (migraine seems to be largely that, a disruption in the energetic body). As I have succeeded in manifesting a more consistent high-frequency existence, the migraines have largely disappeared, and I am glad to be more outside the grip of the moon.

Many 'alternative', 'mystical' etc groups look very positively on the Moon and its phases. They will use the full moon especially for meditations, rituals etc. It was a big turnaround personally to see the more nefarious and manipulative aspects to the Moon.

#787 2022-05-07 17:49:55

galacticjoel

Maybe Taygetans could say something about  black magic.

#788 2022-05-08 06:11:05

mitkobs

Black magic is the negative programming in all its variety - astral(emotion inverting), mental(mind control), ethereal(trying to make Source do things for Cabal) and material. Under the material is everything what is poisonous in nature and hidden(implemented) in what we need as basics and have to consume every day.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-08 06:15:02)

#789 2022-05-08 18:33:57

boma

Gosya, what are your thoughts on Ashayana Deane book Voyagers 2 ? It explains history of a human lineage in a complete way and explains a bigger picture, as I can see Taygetans do miss some info , I would like to know their opinion about it, also on Keylonta..

#790 2022-05-10 03:06:21

alesiaxxx

Heyya, just want to report an interesting phenomenon that I want more context on. Many people who are vaccinated are reporting that in their dreams that they have some kind of ETs collecting samples of their DNA? Any idea on what phenomenon they are referring to?

Also another thing there this idea that another earth is being seeded. I got this from an interesting source Sarah Braskman-cosme a QHHT therapist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbt8NM … nel=UAMNTV she has a ton of other interesting info from the higher selves of many clients about atlantis and lemuria plus UFO crashes in early history of earth, she gives me enki/enlil vibes to the story from Sarah's books.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-05-10 03:26:09)

#791 2022-05-13 00:33:57

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC05: History Of Earth
Recently, Athena attempted to piece together a sequence of events which defines Earth history, and it was very much appreciated.
Youtuber (and odysee) EWAR has a compelling series of episodes called "Lost History Of Flat Earth" in which he attempts to tie together what we have been presented as the history of humanity. While not all of it may be valid, it is still a very impressive compilation of questions and points of view that seem to clash with what is presented as the "official version" of human history. Does Athena have any comments on this? Just curious. Here is the odysee link to the episodes:

https://odysee.com/@EWAR:3

THANK YOU

#792 2022-05-13 09:42:04

mitkobs

It would be more interesting Taygeta and Swaruus to advise what to eat down here and what to avoid eating in order to live healthier. But probably will be difficult to say because people eat different traditional foods in different regions and countries of the planet. And there is so much variety even in natural foods. From previous info they shared that they eat food made from some kind of algae that do not grow on Earth. This is their diet.

#793 2022-05-13 09:49:58

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It would be more interesting Taygeta and Swaruus to advise what to eat down here and what to avoid eating in order to live healthier. But probably will be difficult to say because people eat different traditional foods in different regions and countries of the planet. And there is so much variety even in natural foods. From previous info they shared that they eat food made from some kind of algae that do not grow on Earth. This is their diet.

There's no "one food that a Human needs", because technically, food is an individual thing and what you need depends on your frequency.

This is because low frequency people cannot make proper use of high frequency food (though it will raise their frequency) and thus need low frequency food (like meat), while high frequency people will not want low frequency food as it lowers their frequency. And at sufficient high frequency you do not need any matter as food anymore but can directly harness the environmental energies, thus saving digestion and more.

This recently was extensively discussed on Gosa's Telegram channel, not rewriting it all here.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-13 09:50:58)

#794 2022-05-13 14:33:05

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

There's no "one food that a Human needs", because technically, food is an individual thing and what you need depends on your frequency.

This is because low frequency people cannot make proper use of high frequency food (though it will raise their frequency) and thus need low frequency food (like meat), while high frequency people will not want low frequency food as it lowers their frequency. And at sufficient high frequency you do not need any matter as food anymore but can directly harness the environmental energies, thus saving digestion and more.

This recently was extensively discussed on Gosa's Telegram channel, not rewriting it all here.

maybe copy-paste it here? ...either way,

the food one needs is also depends on your own gut floral ecosystem.
I think it's really interesting how we require a gut floral ecosystem to properly survive. a curious fact is that insects have gut flora too (hence tick-borne diseases from their own bug gut flora)

#795 2022-05-13 16:55:43

Robert369

naringas wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

maybe copy-paste it here? ...either way,

Sorry, but Telegram simply is too inconvenient to select chaotic messages and copy them here, which is the nature of such silly cabal-owned linear chat tools which thanks to the offered structure to successfully prevent any major amounts of useful content - and why I usually prefer structured forums. This lengthy indepth discussion about food, energy, what to eat, etc. was quite the exception from this "rule" for me.

If you wish to learn from it, you go there. If not, you don't. Your choice if it is not important enough of a topic for you or if you only read if if it conveniently gets presented to you.

In fact, the one who has the idea should go and do it, because having an idea and requesting others do do them bases on false expectations and mindset. Which is a general problem in our world right now, because everyone wants others "to save them and the planet" instead of saving themselves and more on their own - same pattern.

#796 2022-05-15 09:36:21

More Exopolitics news might be helpful, as I have found on this site and on the Odysee.com Cosmic Agency page.

#797 2022-05-17 00:19:57

I put data here,to see something in Future Video,related about this.

Corey Goode did say,that Draco did influenced Hitler.But Also,Anshar.
Draco used that oportunity to have powerful Nazi Space Army.
And Anshar influenced Hitler,that word used Influence,to cleanse Earth from
Mars Descendants,Grays,and Demon Descendants,Reptilians.Also to remove space invasors descendants.

Anshar and Eiyayani and Aryan are the Same.Original Humans Satya Yuga Humans.From 7D Earth.

Anshar did say that they were angry because we are to mixed,with reptilian,gray,space invasor,and Animal Blood.

I also Believe that the Resistance Movement that Cobra says are Anshar.

And Resistance Movement see Surface Earth as Savages.Corey Goode also sayed that.

I wait for future contactee videos about this stuff.

Corey Goode did Say Anshar Influenced Hitler.Influenced that Word he did Use.
7D Earth Humans.Anshar and Aryan and Eiyayani are the Same.Satya Yuga Humans.
Resistance Movement see Surface Humans as Savages.Most humans are descendant from
Mars Grays,and Space Invasor.Also Reptilians.Resistance Movement are Anshar.

#798 2022-05-18 00:47:49

Hello!  Please forgive me if this has been suggested previously, as I did not read each post in this section of the forum.

I am wondering if Gosia’s wonderful people would comment on the immediate future—I mean, what their impression is about the reported impending food shortages and complete economic collapse?  I know that Yahzi did a few videos on why the Cabal feels the need to crash this “game” and install a new one (too many participants waking up to a greater reality and threatening the control system).  Do Gosia’s friends see most humans gone by 2030?  If you are enjoying participating in this game (starseed or not, seems I’m a starseed who wants to hang on here until the bitter end ?), do the T’s or S’s have any suggestions as how to best weather the impending societal collapse?  I believe it will probably be very, very challenging to live through these times & stay alive…not many people I know believe as I do…they think that overall, everything will be “fine”.  I am not depressed or preaching gloom.  Just calling it as I see it. 

Anyway—a video on impending society collapse?  Economic collapse?  Famine?  Grand Solar minimum?  Second magnetic field around the earth in 2024 October?

Many, many thanks.  I appreciate you all.

#799 2022-05-18 07:10:58

arkangel

Don't know if this has been asked but the nano bots in covid vaccines must be re programmable right? Can earth tech be used to hack them?

#800 2022-05-18 08:01:35

Robert369

arkangel wrote:

Don't know if this has been asked but the nano bots in covid vaccines must be re programmable right? Can earth tech be used to hack them?

5G is the control means for them, so in a way yes, but it is not programming like an Earth computer, and many functions are hard-coded in the nano-particles when they were created.

Did you check the Taygetan material on the jab ingredients ?

Board footer